Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

"The Stables need cleaning": Rumors, & Reality

"The Stables need cleaning": Rumors, & Reality

augeanstableS_zpsc74d419a.jpg

The Augean Stables

The Powerful elites in the Western World are a web of corruption.

People (including some powerful insiders) are disgusted and are said to be ready to clean house

Rumors that "some major housecleaning" will start within days or weeks are rife

Let's track this story as in unfolds

Meantime, some advice from the early days of the American republic:

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure."

- http://wiki.monticello.org/mediawiki/index.php/The_tree_of_liberty...%28Quotation%29

Ben Fulford has reported certain rumors

July 7, 2014: Some kind of major show-down is looming this month as new BRICS bank set to launch

There are many signs the ongoing financial war for the future of the planet is heading for a major inflection point as the BRICS heads of state meet July 14-16 to formally set up their alternative to the cabal controlled IMF and World Bank. The cabal has already signaled its displeasure by blowing up a bridge in Brazil, according to CIA sources.

The cabalists are also trying to make their own move to pre-empt the BRICS, by using the Abe slave government in Japan. World Bank lawyer (apparently she never quit) Karen Hudes was in Tokyo recently where she sent messages to over 70 governments falsely claiming Japan would provide the gold needed to back a new financial system, according to CIA sources in Asia who monitored her activities.

==

> http://hipknowsys.blogspot.hk/2014/07/benjamin-fulford-july-7-2014-some-kind.html

(and his "old friend" David Wilcock has added some grist to the mill):

David-Wilcock.png

David Wilcock: "We have a new insider source telling us that the plan for a massive geo-political change is definitely real.
An ever-increasing number of people in the USG and other Cabal-run institutions are being clued in on it now that it’s so close.
==
This sounds weird, but I will tell you what I heard:
The “White Hats” in our military who are doing this are at least to a large degree right-wing Republicans who embrace the Constitution, the Second Amendment and Christianity, seeing that they are literally battling the devil in its form as the Cabal.
It is important to remember here that nothing is perfect, and even if you disagree with this political view, this is the group that has been willing to step up and take decisive action to save the planet from people who quite literally will kill us and kill everyone and everything, and migrate somewhere else, if they had the chance.
Bearing that in mind, what I heard from very credible new sources was quite interesting.

Do you remember the very strange Supreme Court decisions this past week?
There was much more to it than most people realized.

According to this source, each Supreme Court justice was individually approached and clued in on what is about to be happening. Apparently it is a very big change, involving mass arrests. It will probably lead to a huge housecleaning of all three branches of government, and particularly Congress and perhaps the high levels of the executive branch."

==

> http://benjaminfulford.net/2014/07/08/some-kind-of-major-show-down-is-looming-this-month-as-new-brics-bank-set-to-launch/#comment-273727

STEP#1 : May be underway - in the U.K.

.... and it may involve a Paedophile ring near the centre of power, in the UK:

In BF's report today:
Perhaps the biggest attack against the cabal is taking place in London. The British press is full of articles about a major pedophile scandal involving dozens of politicians. “These are some of the most horrific child abuse allegations you can imagine,” was how the UK Daily mail put it.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2681827/Labour-Lords-sex-attacks-12-children-Horrific-allegations-include-rape-sexual-assaults.html

The newspapers are also reporting that 114 files relating to child sex rings have been “lost.”
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/10949117/Whitehall-child-sex-inquiry-the-114-files-lost.html

What the British press are still not reporting is that blackmail of politicians over pedophilia have been used to manipulate British politics, according to MI5 sources

Not sure how "central" Japan is to all this.

But this story could have some bearing on what unfolds:

TYPHOON-JAPAN_zps418ff58e.jpg

Super typhoon takes aim at Japan, emergency warnings issued

http://news.yahoo.com/super-typhoon-takes-aim-japan-032817630–finance.html

Japan's weather agency on Monday issued emergency warnings to urge people in the country's southern islands to take maximum precautions as a super typhoon described as a "once in decades storm" is set to rake the Okinawa island chain with heavy rain and powerful winds.Typhoon Neoguri was already gusting at more than 250 km an hour (150 mph) and may pick up still more power as it moves northwest

Another interesting coincidence

460x.jpg

Merkel and some Top German politicians are in China this week

- making some plans (for a different future) perhaps?

... meantime ...

(Another story that could trigger some Big changes, if True):

Prior US Presidential administrations, have supposed "sold" or passed 350 nukes to the Israelis

Including the ones that took down the Trade Towers

If true, then maybe some very high level former politicians may (eventually) go to jail

NEWS article:

http://journal-neo.org/2014/07/07/so-you-want-to-know-the-truth-about-9-11/

In recent weeks, intelligence agencies of France, Russia and Britain along with key members of the UN’s nuclear non-proliferation organization, the IAEA, have leaked critical documents outlining not only that 9/11 was a nuclear event but the science and specifics of the event itself. From a Press TV article last week:

“A virtual stream of leaks is a clear sign that, in the light of events in the Ukraine, Syria and Iraq, the “rule book” is being thrown out. From a discussion of the real 9/11 report, citing the use of nuclear weapons, the official finding of the United States Department of Energy:

‘Again the original Sandia report that I read stated that it was a salted or enhanced radiation device, not just a standard low level nuke. The report only identified the type of primary used being in the W-54 series of primary boosters made at Hanford. The secondary radiation enhancement part of the weapons used was eradicated from the text.’”

The last paragraph from a vetted source with access at the highest levels is a powerful statement, not just because it sits atop an article loaded with details the public has never seen but that it is also framed with hard science no one but a few nuclear weapons insiders have ever gotten close to.

The article goes on to describe, in detail, how a “thermometric” nuclear weapon was used, the specifics of design and how the money to fund the project was allocated without knowledge of congress or the president.

We are now prepared to go further. This piece of the puzzle will cover where the weapons were placed and what we could find out about who knew. The basis for the information below is the 2003 United States Department of Energy/Sandia Labs report on the nuclear events surrounding 9/11.

(And the story gets even STRANGER - as Preston James has reported on VT):

bluffdale_zps8a86facf.jpg

Secret Space War XVII: Who Runs the New NSA Facility At Bluffdale ?

EXCERPT:

So why not use the US Army to go all the way and beat down the CIA and anyone involved in these criminal secret bases. Let us rip open all secrets and let the chips fly.

As VT readers know, the Russians and French recently made huge Intel dumps into the public sector to expose the lies of the current and prior US Administrations and Israel’s nuking of the Twin Towers on 9/11/01 as an installment of their Samson Option and a dose of their Nuclear Blackmail. And we now know this was done in order to force the creation of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to establish an Israeli command and control over all American Intel, Law Enforcement and Alphabets and every local police Department. So why not use the US Military to attack the Israeli Command and Control at DHS too.

All secrecy in now ending. The Tall Whites have formed secret alliances with several governments and groups, some even inside the US Army and various American Intel related groups. These Tall White Nordics have already downloaded all NSA raw data, as has the Russian republic and you can bet that many very embarrassing and deeply criminal acts of many top USG and Intel Officials and Members of Congress are going to be completely revealed in days and months to come.

ISIS is a CIA outfit armed and financed by the USG, Israel and Saudi Arabia and its job is to destabilize the Mideast and start a war between America and Russia on Israel’s and the City of London World Zionists behalf. The US Army is now fighting a war with ISIS which means once again the US Army is fighting the CIA private secret army, Al CIA Duh. This is Treason and Sedition (Capital Crimes against America) on the CIA’s and the Administration’s part and any Member of Congress involved, and now requires an immediate effort to correct this using the US Army.

==

> http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/07/04/secret-space-war-xvii-who-runs-the-new-nsa-facility-at-bluffdale/

Snowden is meant to make a "final" intel dump on July 18-19th

The Most recent interview that I could find with Ben Fulford - it is Looong !

You might want to focus on the last part, if you cannot spare 1:38 hours

Victory of the Light with Robert Potter guest Benjamin Fulford 2014 05 11

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiQMjOd3miM =

(At 1:25 hours, they talk about How the World of the Future may work):

+ Fulford does not buy Robert Potter's explanation of how ET's learn, and we might (?)

BF: "We need to focus on what we can see... What we can do from HERE!"

RP: "We can move to a new system without Gold and money"

BF: "There is a reason the system is the way it is..."

"Powerful people have come to be they way they are, and they do not think they are bad people."

(at about: 1:31.40):

"They look for ways to earn money... money sucked away from the poor."
History of Roman Empire showed a concentration of wealth.
We need to redistribute... with a Jubilee."

RP: "There's going to be a distribution... money to benefit (poor) people"
BF: "Big Question: Why hasn't it happened yet?"
"I can clearly see a deadlock, ...with the IMF pushing for the SDR."
"When the American people throw off their yolk, and liberate themselves,
that will be the trigger... You do not destroy, with no alternative."

(I am checking THIS story)

Karen Hudes Latest Released Today! Offer To The People Of Planet Earth As Cabal Is Dissolved!!!

Posted on Tuesday, July 8, 2014 6:04

(from Tokyo, where she has been for some weeks):

"To make Gold available" (?)

She sent letter to 188 countries - on World Bank stationary... after being reinstated.

The Gold is in the Philippines in a Trust account controlled by Wolfgang Struck.

(Before It’s News)

“In the newly released video report, we hear directly from Karen Hudes, who is now being featured in Newsweek Espanol and who shares with us news that gold from the global debt facility will soon replace paper currency. Karen shares news that the cabal will soon be declared bankrupt and dissolved as an offer will soon be going out to the people of planet Earth.”

http://beforeitsnews.com/economics-and-politics/2014/07/karen-hudes-latest-released-today-offer-to-the-people-of-planet-earth-as-cabal-is-dissolved-2467022.html?utm_source=direct-b4in.info&utm_campaign=&utm_content=beforeit39snews-verticalresponse&utm_medium=verticalresponse&utm_term=http%3A%2F%2Fb4in.info%2FcaMs

[Karen response to Ben's latest post]

Wolfgang Struck is the authorized signatory on the Global Debt Facility: https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/Wolfgang+Struck.pdf 

There's more than Coincidence here.

The underlying pattern is not fully clear (to me) yet, or I could do a better job of explaining it.

Of course, those who rely mainly on the mainstream cannot see it, or believe it, because so little of the Big Picture is in the mainstream.

If you doubt ALL of it, I suggest you spare some time to listen to Catherine Austin-Fitts* talk about the Black Budget,

and how many Trillions (?) were stolen from the American people through Housing-related scams:

Short version : http://goldedge.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/has-money-been-stolen-for-black-budgets/

Long version : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19217

Where did the money go? What is it being used for?

As people wake up to this reality, won't there be so coordinated effort to undo the damage?

Maybe that is what we are seeing now.

What will a Reset and/or House cleaning involve?

That's the part which is least clear. I and many others are trying to decifer the clues.

The mainstream media might be working on this, back in the old days, when we had a dynamic Fourth Estate.

With only a few small exceptions, it has been taken over by corporate interest now and is delivering SPIN to serve their

corporate owners, and corporate clients. The regular press in the US is also fearful, because they have been witness

to a Coup d'etat in slow motion.

=== ===

*Is CAF in the mainstream? She certainly has a mainstream background:

+ Helped to run a Wall St. firm, Dillon Read

+ Was Asst. Secretary for Housing, under Bush I

Oh, I almost forgot : For those who think there's nothing but conicidence

I'm not crazy, but the Head of the IMF might be

Please spare about 7 minutes to listen to Christine Laguard's speech from January 2014:

What in Heaven's name is she talking about?

Why would someone in her position indulge in a display like this, if there was no reason, or deeper meaning?

Looking at that may be more useful that me reading some silly book (on Facebook friends or whatever), since you

may know I do not like using spybook, and have no interest in building list of "friends" there. I want to see it fade.

IMO: it was set up to collect and harvest personal data - an evil purpose.

As for connecting dots, that is something I do, and sometimes very well.

You may agree that this recent Video on Gold shares, grabbing little-observed features of the market,

and put together a story (the "head fake") which anticipated very well the eventual moves in the market:

We need more of this creative Dot-connecting, don't you think?

That's what THIS thread is about - and Out-in-the-Open, not in the Fringe section.

I don't go as far as the New Agers -

Here is the Agenda, they expect to be rolled out, maybe soon...

(I don't buy it: because of the Lack of evidence, and Lack of plausibiliy.)

Update on ‘The Event’ from Prepare for Change: The End of Humanity’s Enslavement

“Extremely valuable information below I encourage everyone to read. It feels a little more real every time I read it, and we’re nearly there…

Our ‘current financial system is malfunctioning’— I love it. That’s a nice way to put it. ”

The Event…

=========

On the physical plane there will be:

1. The arrest of the Cabal (already started)

2. The re-set of the Financial Systems

3. Disclosure – the release of ET information

4. The beginning of a new, fair financial system with prosperity funds for all humanity.

5. NEW Government/Political system, Education system, Health care system, etc.

6. Awakening of humanity slowly and gradually to the existence of positive non-terrestrial races and our galactic connections.

7. Introduction of new advanced technologies.

8. The release of spiritual growth and healing for every human being on the planet.

9. There is much, much more to look forward to…

===

more: http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/update-on-the-event-from-prepare-for-change-the-end-of-humanitys-enslavement/

GEI Discussion : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19174

(I can find do genuine evidence for the existence of Huge Prosperity Funds.)

DUFF is still pumping the story out - of stolen Nukes being behind 9/11

... Now there is a New NUKE risk they are warning about

Latest effort : On Stew Webb's VT Podcast

(starts at 1:00 Hour ??):

Veterans Today with Stew Web 2014 07 07

• 3 hours ago/ 30 views

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mBjV3Jqiiw

On the show, Jim Dean says:

"They are setting up ISIS as the fall guy for the next nuclear attack"

(earlier in the show):

Jim Fetzer speaks about the possibility of a Nuke attack in the US on 7/22 (possibly)

Our news media is so heavily controlled the Lamestream idiots will not touch it

Nobody's defending Facebook. And nobody's criticizing your excellent work on that gold call last month.

That book I recommended has a reference to Facebook on the front cover, but that is not what the book is about. I really recommend it. It is a compelling read about how the mind works.

The changes you describe to financial systems, healthcare etc are coming, I agree. Current systems are bankrupt and better more efficient systems are around the corner. I don't believe they are coming because of co-oridinated attempts by cabals, illuminati and all the rest of it it, but because of improved tech - http://www.virgin.com/entrepreneur/how-bitcoin-tech-will-revolutionise-everything-from-email-to-governments .

I'll watch that vid now.

Yeah, I've watched it now.

She was just having some fun with numbers to try and make her speech more entertaining and give it some kind of theme. It is nothing more than that.

To leap to the conclusions that the interpreter of the vid has leapt to is verging on the delusional in my opinion. There is a great deal of mental bias, logical fallacy and all the rest of it - of which this is one example.

I really would recommend reading McRaney's book 'You are not so smart' - http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-are-Not-So-Smart/dp/1851689397

Have a skim round this poster and try to find examples of these logical fallacies in the Lagarde interpretation. It's a good exercise.

With respect, CC. I think you are a bit naive, in saying CL was just trying to be interesting.

(I sense she was uncomfortable, but was "told" to deliver a message.)

I have done tonnes of research on some of these subjects... the elites love Numerology.

Two of the most significant events of this century have been: 9/11/01 and 3/11//11.

Do you think event like this happen on "significant dates" by pure accident? I don't.

/ STRANGENESS warning! - This is from the Fringe section. /

Some of the present STRESS we are under, are programs they have tried to introduce before.

This seems like a very, very old program.

This is Mark Snider - a genuine Truth seeker - talking to Jim Nichols

Exopolitics with Mark Snider 2014 07 05

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYi0EZ95ULU =

(jump to halfway in):

"There's nothing "New" in NWO. It goes back to ancient Babylon", says Nichols.

The whole program of FEMA-like camps, Bush's father tried to roll out with Smedley Butler.

(We need a Smedley Butler for 2014, to end the cabal.)

The Babylonians worshiped the Black Sun

(The Black Sun is the idea that Jupiter was once our Sun, and radiates an "influence" even now.

Black Sun worshipers often dress in black, and are into ritual and numerology.)

=

MASS ARRESTS - this big already... More Coming ?

RT: Over 1,000 arrested in Europe crackdown on organized crime – Europol

Published time: September 24, 2014 12:39
Edited time: September 24, 2014 13:33

europol-organized-crime-crackdown.si.jpg

Exterior of the Europol headquarters (AFP Photo)

European police have arrested more than 1,000 suspects in an unprecedented nine-day swoop on organized crime. At least 30 Romanian children have been saved from child traffickers and over 2,00 kg of drugs have been seized.

Operation Archimedes, lasting from September15 to 23, “was the single largest coordinated assault an organized crime in Europe,” the chief of the European police organization, Rob Wainwright, told reporters on Wednesday.

==

> http://jhaines6.wordpress.com/2014/09/25/kevin-annett-breaking-news-european-police-arrest-more-than-1000-criminals-using-itccs-evidence-of-ndrangheta-and-catholic-child-trafficking/

“The arrests during the biggest European sweep were mainly made among criminal middlemen and criminal groups’ mediators.”
“Months in the planning, it was a carefully coordinated series of attacks on key nodal points and crime sectors that underpin the underground crime economy in Europe,” Europol head said.”

Middlemen? The actual perps were NOT arrested? If so, there may be more coming, when they are through squeezing info from the middlemen.

Round two may be arresting the politicians and the powerful clients.

THE STORY OF MASS ARRESTS - made it into the MSM:

1000 Arrested in EU Crackdown on Organized Crime
ABC News-24 Sep 2014
In what a police chief called the biggest organized crime crackdown in Europe, law enforcement agencies across the European Union arrested ...

Police forces in the European Union have made more than 1,000 arrests in their biggest-ever co-ordinated crackdown on organised crime.

Thirty Romanian children were saved from trafficking, and 200kg (441lb) of heroin and 599kg of cocaine was seized.

Forces across the EU and elsewhere acted together in Operation Archimedes, which ended on Tuesday, the EU's law enforcement agency Europol said.

Police arrested 170 people in connection with people trafficking.

About 10,000 irregular migrants were checked as part of the operation, Europol said.

. . .

Children are being exploited for sexual and economic purposes, with some used as prostitutes and others made to beg on the streets, he added.

===
. . .
over 1000 arrested in eu crackdown organised crimes
indiatvnews.com-17 hours ago
The Hague: As many as 1,027 people were arrested in a large-scale police operation against drug and human traffickers across Europe this ...

Is this real? At Last !

http://www.infowars.com/the-crimes-of-eric-holder/

THE CRIMES OF ERIC HOLDER

Holder resigns after years of lawlessness

The announcement of U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s resignation today has fueled speculation as to why the controversial figure has chosen to step down.

Holder, who was recently found to be the least popular politician in the United States according to a Hart Research poll, is arguably the most criminal government official within the Obama Administration. Among his many crimes, a select few have remained at center stage.

Fast and Furious

Between 2006 and 2011, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), under the direct command of the Justice Department, secretly pushed southern gun dealers to sell weapons to suspected drug cartel traffickers in order to allegedly track the weapons into Mexico.

Despite the administration’s attempt to paint the countless deaths associated as unintended consequences after the program went public,documents obtained by CBS News revealed that the ATF had planned to use the deaths to push a gun control agenda.

Eric Holder, who has publicly stated his desire to “brainwash” children to think negatively about gun ownership, has actively worked to keep Fast and Furious documents from becoming public.

Donald Verrilli, Kamala Harris top list to replace Attorney General ...

330px-Kamala_Harris.jpg

Yahoo News-8 hours ago
Obama knows that getting a new attorney general confirmed by the Senate — which could possibly be controlled by the Republicans come ..
330px-Kamala_Harris_Official_Attorney_Ge
Harris was born in Oakland, California. She is the daughter of an Indian mother, Dr. Shyamala Gopalan—a breast cancer specialist who emigrated from Chennai, India, to the United States in 1960[12]—and aJamaican American father, Stanford University economics professor Donald Harris.[13] She has one younger sister, Maya, who is now married to Tony West, the Associate Attorney General of the United States.[14] The Harris sisters grew up in a household that combined Hindu and Baptist teachings

== ==

After Eric Holder: Potential attorney general choices
USA TODAY-3 hours ago
WASHINGTON — Now that Attorney General Eric Holder has ... Obama told the New York Times that he deeply valued Ruemmler for "her ...
How will the Senate confirm a new Attorney General?
Constitution Daily (blog)-10 hours ago

DRAKE's Right Back... with his (old) "Green Light soon" stance

drakewo2_zpse9c7c8db.png

/ as if the last 2 1/2 years' worth of false alarms never occurred /

Wednesday Drake updates show - last Wed./ Thursday (9/25/2014)

Wednesday update show with Drake and your host Thomas Williams:

"Not a false alarm... Confirmed by various sources... globally", says Thomas Williams

Changes predicted:

=======

+ International borders are being re-drawn, w/ 140 Nations involved in what's coming

+ Arrests ... No guarantee that it will be peaceful ... 80-90% of military "are with us"

+ You may need two weeks of food, and provisions

+ Changes in leadership

+ New monetary system : Treasury Greenbacks, replacing Federal Reserve Notes

+ "Nesara will be announced" : and salaries no longer taxed

+ Collateral accounts will be accessed

"Stage 1, of 4 to 5 stages has been completed"

He has been wrong on several past "green lights" - and it would be easy to dismiss him,

except for the fact that - some major change ARE NOW HAPPENING:

1. Putin has stood up to the West in the Ukraine, and "won"

2. The BRICS have established the basis for a new non-dollar financial system

3.In Gaza, the US for the first time told Israel "you have gone too far" in a program

of Genocide - and Israel moved to negotiate peace

(This past week):

4. Eric Holder, Obama's Attorney General has resigned

5. Over 1,000 people were arrested internationally, in the largest global mass

arrest in history : http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/09/25/over-1000-arrested-30-trafficked-children-rescued-europe-wide-raids

With all this going on... Maybe there is something to it !

Where's Kilroy? - Whoops...

(CNN) -- North Korean leader, Kim Jong Un hasn't been seen at a public event for three weeks, including a prominent state meeting that he has attended every year since coming to power in late 2011.

On Thursday, Kim was conspicuously absent from the Supreme People's Assembly, which is North Korea's parliament attended by officials of the party, the military and various national organizations. A prominent seat remained empty on stage surrounded by North Korea's top brass.

"We expected to see him at the Supreme People's Assembly, because he had attended that session every time," said Yoo Ho-Yeol, a professor of North Korean studies at Korea University in Seoul. "So we are speculating that he might have problems in his health."

> see: http://edition.cnn.com/2014/09/26/world/asia/north-korea-kim-absent/index.html