Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

QEG: Working Free Energy device? / NOTES from Skype-chat

ON OR OFF THE GRID ? (The Need for Independence)

[3:16:04 AM - April 9th]

ganesh.anandtech: Daryl, that is great! I think solar installers are in the right position to bring QEGs to homes
ganesh.anandtech: you guys are more in tune with what permits need to be obtained for this type of electrical work inside the home (even if one is not feeding back electricity to the grid)
ganesh.anandtech: I know local laws vary, but do you think people will need city permits to install these types of generators in their own homes ?
benjihh1978: In my opinion: if you attach it to the grid, you will need a permit. If you make your own grid (island solution), you don't need it.
oldtimer-: (y)
oldtimer-: Stay out of the grid. Permits are old paradigm. We are building a new paradigm.
benjihh1978: If you ask for a permit, you won't get one; you'll need certificates and other costly nonsense.
innov82cre8: Yes, why ask for permission?
lordizz1: Yeah, just install it and f--k the police.
lordizz1: Seriously, it's my home and I'll get on it whatever I wanna get.
oldtimer-: The new paradign--- No gas, no oil, no Meters, no pay (to) the greedy corporations.
oldtimer-: And restructuring of the corporations to serve "We the People" and not the "Greedy Ones".
innov82cre8: And yes, I am saying this with the full knowledge of their tools of coersion.
ganesh.anandtech: It is easy to say those things, but difficult in practice - I don't think people living in major cities / towns can have 'code violations' - Anyways, I don't think anyone having this at home would want to send back power to the grid -- it is just a matter of insurance also (safety concerns).. talking of insurance, it would be nice to get UL certification :: These are the reasons I pinged Daryl asking about solar -- because solar installers are already familiar with all this
clearwoody: I agree. Stop asking permission from the criminals who have kept this from us for 130 years already. They are nothing but harvesters.

PROTOTYPE and TESTING - Do we need a small unit for testing?

[4:09:47 AM]

live:seb.arana: hello all, i've have a little question : at this time the QEG is very expensive and seems to be tuned by some practices/fails. Is there a way to apply the QEG Technology to a little prototype to test the QEG and practice without spending many money ?
ericandrewlevy: E
live:seb.arana: The QEG is a real opportunity, but it would be great to build a little QEG, not for functionnal use, but to practice with build / engineering / tuning. What's your opinion ?
benjihh1978: BlueDragon, i suggest that you just wait and relax. If the Taiwan prototype is working, there is no need for a little prototype over here, right?

shean.oppt: BlueDragon: FYI there is a discussion about that on the forum :)
http://be-do.com/index.php/en/forum/suggestion-box/88-small-model

. . .

oldtimer-: ??? Do you see any reason one could not scale the toroid size down to say 1/5 for demonstration purposes? Or would the lack of toriodal/rotor mass be a problem?
Jamie: It would probably work ok for demonstration but resonant frequency would be higher. This is not a problem since we are rectifying and inverting anyway. Of course power output would be 1/5 or less
oldtimer-: It would lower the cost somewhat.
live:seb.arana: thanx robert, yess, this is the idea
johndow1968: I was thinking of scaling up...
oldtimer-: JD scale it up then build a Tesla tower and supply whole community with free power

. . .

live:seb.arana: with small prototype, we're not seeking about power, but about understand how it works, make measurement, ajustement / tuning, and perhaps devlop amelioration axes
oldtimer-: Not such a bad idea actually.
oldtimer-: As long as no one stands in front of your tower and becomes toast.
live:seb.arana: there're smart people around the globe, and many of them would like to build and test a small prototype just for entertaintement, fun, or what ever you want. that's my point of view, because i'm of these guys

the openness of the QEG team.

It is totally clear they do not have a working device by the inventors own words, and yet it is totally clear they are claiming they do have a working device

Openness??

STERLING Alan Interview, Mr Thrapp, - and Dangers of High-Voltage

[4:56:25 AM | Edited 4:58:49 AM]

westaff3: I just notice the interview with Sterling Allen has been taken down, most likely due to the identity of the engineers being shown. Does anybody know if there are plans to re-release this with the identities being hidden? I wanted to use this in our Free Energy Central America Go Fund Me campaign.

An excellent interview.

. . .

benjihh1978: Without knowledge of physics, no one should play with this 25.000 Volt thing by himself. Nobody is opening his motor of the car without knowledge, i think. And the HV generator is much more dangerous than a car motor.
oldtimer-: That has nothing to do with physics. HV is HV always dangerous.
benjihh1978: Maybe i will give him a bill of my own, so that i make profit and can give HopeGirl, her family and Thrapp something back.
jimboot: Just like ppl pay for solar power systems they will certainly pay for a generator like this if it works as advertised.

HOW DOES IT WORK? - and the Open Plan spirit

[6:03:38 AM - Apr.9th ]

lordizz1: So, if it doesn't bother you, and if you bare with me a little, could you give me the short version, like if I'm 5years old, how does this produce electricity?
[6:04:54 AM] benjihh1978: Hands up, who can explain it? ;)
jimboot: I've read the explanations -0 does that count?
lordizz1: ;_;
techzombie432: how close are we to showing a working model ?

. . .

oldtimer-: the exciter circuit is a tank circuit tuned to 1.3 MHz which is one of Earth's high resonance frequencies (not Schumann).

Each 2-3 second spark superimposes 1.3 MHz pulses on top of the 400 Hz sine wave. This conducts local atmospheric energy into the generator core. This has effect of conditioning the core to maximize magnetic flux and output. The exciter coil/spark gap is only used temporarily to condition the core. After a couple of weeks of use it's removed (not needed anymore).
oldtimer-: that's from Jamie
benjihh1978: If that counts: I've read it, too :)
techzombie432: the open source spirit here is awesome, to keep building the momentum we must show a working model soon

benjihh1978: That's a perfect explanation for a 5-year-old
lordizz1: Indeed

. . .

oldtimer-: Benjamin take the time to raed Tom Beardens papers. This will remove any doubt that free energy devices are for real.
live:seb.arana: oh nice, real explanation ! more more ! i'm reading !!!!
[lordizz1: ./irony

benjihh1978: If i take the explanation above, i have to assume, that the core has a memory.
oldtimer-: Benjamin google this and you can download the english version:
oldtimer-: Bearden - Free book - TOWARDS A NEW ELECTROMAGNETICS part 4
benjihh1978: Robert, i have no doubt, that they are for real.

live:seb.arana: is there a location or a url where you could get this sort of explanation on how it "really" works ? your explanation make sens to me

. . .

techzombie432: any eta for a working model ?
techzombie432: i need an answer here for an article we are working on
oldtimer-: Jamie has produced a working model. They are now in the process of replication. Replication leads to manufacturing and lower cost to all of us.
mauiflipper1: Benjamin: Read this. It's much shorter and easier to understand.
mauiflipper1: http://www.maui-solar.com/Overunity_Article.html

. . .
boeing727class: How long has Jamie's model been in operation
jimboot: THere's no hard data on the working model though right? That's coming next week.

CAN RAISE MONEY FAST - if there is a Video showing it working

[6:21:17 AM]

techzombie432: not one video yet?
live:seb.arana: The range of frequencies that most of these magic windows fall under are well above human hearing - more than likely, they are intended to be 'accessed' using electromagnetic means (a device that creates an EM field). Although, if you're up for a challenge, you could try lowering the octave of these frequencies (i.e. dividing the number by two) until you reach a point where you're in the range of audible sound, and then try plugging that frequency into a sound generator."

. . .
techzombie432: ok... when one pops up someone email me at theaetherforce@gmail.com and i will raise you guys some serious funds
techzombie432: as in 6 figures at least
techzombie432: and fast

. . .

jimboot: TZ I don't think there are any vids clearly showing input / output.
johndow1968: Techzombie THE Techzombie?
lordizz1: So let me get this straight: ELI5 ANSWER = "A big machine that generates electricity from the atmosphere".
techzombie432: lol, i guess
jimboot: BTW TZ doing a crowd funding exercise does not guarantee success as you and I know only too well :)
techzombie432: looking to help u guys anyway we can
jimboot: Can you get my $100 back from Eric?

jimboot: just kidding
techzombie432: lol jim... yup
jimboot: no hard feelings

It is totally clear they do not have a working device by the inventors own words, and yet it is totally clear they are claiming they do have a working device

Openness??

I think it is interesting, and telling, that people (like TZ) are actually saying that they can raise "Big Money"

if there is a Video showing a working device

I do think TZ is the same guy who made this video

Ray Savant Debunked by Eric Dollard - Techzombie of Aether Force

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUMO3of1x4M =

(I hear about him - TZ - from Dr.RAM)

GOOD QUESTIONS

[6:45:32 AM]

jburnum: On 4/8/14, at 11:32 AM, rewirthqeg wrote:
> "has anyone answered why we do not accept thinner sheet metal at 400Hz?"

400HZ is just what that machine resonates at.

Electrical steel has very special properties that allow both mechanical and electrical resonance. M19 as well as Metglass allow these properties. Just because the reported Thrapp device from the Taiwan machine is working at 400hz, does not mean that all devices will run at that freq unfortunately. Each devices will have it's own core resonance.

jburnum: To test the core material at resonance, you use a florescent tube. One end on the core, while the other is to earth ground.
jjburnum: I believe you can also see the mechanical resonance by placing a lead from your oscilloscope and watching the ringing when you hit it with the end of a screw driver.
jburnum: You can achieve the same results using a self excited generator as well. But to achieve the best results you want a silicon based electrical steel.
: Here is my question.
######## QUESTIONS ########
1. What kick starts the fields if there is not magnets. Is it possibly the magnetic fields from the DC motor. I know that the interaction of the 1.3Mhz must be between the DC motor and the generator. So this leads me to think that this DC motor is kick starting the process. Otherwise how does the generator start the tank circuit?

. . .
live:seb.arana: cya all, good question jburnum : g'night

jburnum: BTW…if any of you are wondering why 1.3mhz. This happens to be a very powerful resonating frequency in the ionosphere. You can see this with a tank circuit between earth ground and antenna. It's everywhere in the world!!!! I can give you guys videos if you want to see it. But do the tests yourself. This freq. is what is being used in many OU projects. It's used in the kapanadze projects.

. . .
jburnum: It's believed that Nathon Stubblefield used this freq, in his earth batteries as well.

jburnum: Basically the 1.3mhz is required to connect the system to the earth and ionosphere. The signal assist the device.

. . .

oldtimer-: 8. Johnny: If, when the unit is idle, there is no residual current left in the capacitors or locked up in the core as it is in edward Leedskalnon's perpetual magnetic holder, then where does the current come in the first place to energize the coils? You would have a non-magnetized rotor spinning in a non magnetized laminate stator and wire coil with no energy in it. ?

. . .
Naicheval Robitai -

the spinning rotor causes the inductance in the primary coils to fluctuate between about 10 and 15 henrys at the rpm rate of the rotor. This builds a small voltage in the coils which is enough to get the tank circuit resonating. This voltage builds rapidly into the KV range until the entire core is resonating at the frequency of the tank circuit.

I think it is interesting, and telling, that people (like TZ) are actually saying that they can raise "Big Money"

if there is a Video showing a working device

I do think TZ is the same guy who made this video

Ray Savant Debunked by Eric Dollard - Techzombie of Aether Force

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zUMO3of1x4M =

(I hear about him - TZ - from Dr.RAM)

Of course anyone can raise big money if people believe they have a working device!

How do you think Japan is going to get along without Nuclear energy?

GETTING QUESTIONS into the Q&A ROOM:

jburnum: To everyone: What has not been mentioned yet about the exciter coils is how to connect this with earth ground and antenna wire. This is straight from Thrapp!!!
jburnum: Hey Robert, I'm not positive this is the case. I do know that the exciter requires a mica capacitor of the best quality, and the spark gap is only need to kick start the resonance. So from everything I have learned at this point, the exciter is not starting the fields initially. The fluctuating henries to create voltage does make sense, but I'm still not positive this is exactly what is happening. Has this been verified?
jburnum: On 3/30/14, at 11:13 PM,

--- Nacheval.robitai wrote:
> re: WITTS - Sir T was our intial teacher but wanted more and more money to tell us everything we needed to build a working prototype. So Jamie figured it out. It is the same generator but WITTS won't sell it and won't even talk to you unless you have lots of money (this sentence is on their website). What has WITTS done with this technology that they have been sitting on for at least 20 years? We took it to the next level.

I can attest this response above!! This is true!

. . .
oldtimer-: Jeremy, I have not studied Thrapp's work I only know that Jamie prototype works OU as stated by him and now they are replication with a 2nd unit.
jburnum: Thanks Robert. I just posted the question to hopefully get an answer from James in the future. Just so you know, the electrical steel is VERY important for this process to work. I do know that from my experiments with this type of steel, you want the mechanical and electrical to BOTH be in resonance. This one of the major keys to this device.
oldtimer-: Please post your question in the QEG Q&A room. Thanks
johndow1968: What is the exact name of the Q&A room?
Ed Weatherall: skype:?chat&blob=8vkiR7ebm0Qpkq-AcMJESlHu45g7afBrKTL_5pHbdN7xLcCpWntRmzHyFCSTHGbdq-ZFzHrm57_DWgJvQwlsOAZOkdznIhHI1pSGYPio8Y0KMAiL1sYbAopiBAj2otGf7zfkRmze0fscdWJv1Rlj6UwzcSkMp8pUYSizUBjEd2bqLZmB_rQ9ZGw96FkMe4VpN0cAb9Slf68Lu8UhLD0V7olzTvRfAGRHdFwAhampxAt74ubVp_E

link to join Skype QEG Q and A

Here's WHY I still call myself an "Open-minded Skeptic" - there's not yet a true PROOF of Concept

[8:37:04 AM]

Robert Towers: Jim my heart mind tells me that the QEG Team would have no reason to lie and spend thousands of dollars flying all over the world if they did not have a working unit to begin with. Faith can move mountains.
Daryl Hansen: I totally agree. There is no way that Hope would risk her reputation to do this without having a working prototype.
Robert Towers: (y)
jimboot: I've been mistaken a lot over the years when I thought I had something signficant working only to see later it was not, which is why I ask.

. . .

Daryl Hansen: her reputation and intention has been nothing but pure from day 1.
jimboot: no argument from me on that loint
jimboot: point
jimboot: certainly extremely brave

Robert Towers: Jim why don't you sit back enjoy the jorney and see what happens. Its been good to chat with you. Now I have to water the garden and fetch some supper. Be back later. Keeps those questions coming in the QEG Q&A room.

=====

(Full disclosure from DrBubb:

I have posted some criticisms of Hopegirl in the past,

But I have backed off when I saw her take the time to answer Hard Questions from skeptics.

In my book, that sort of action earns an Open-minded response.)

Here's WHY I still call myself an "Open-minded Skeptic" - there's not yet a true PROOF of Concept

[8:37:04 AM]

Robert Towers: Jim my heart mind tells me that the QEG Team would have no reason to lie and spend thousands of dollars flying all over the world if they did not have a working unit to begin with. Faith can move mountains.

Daryl Hansen: I totally agree. There is no way that Hope would risk her reputation to do this without having a working prototype.

Robert Towers: (y)

jimboot: I've been mistaken a lot over the years when I thought I had something signficant working only to see later it was not, which is why I ask.

Robert Towers and Daryl Hansen only have to listen to the utube video i linked to earlier with Sterling Alan to see there is no working prototype.

Curiously Sterling Alan pressed Robataille on the issue but once the answer was given said nothing and just continued to praise witts, Thrapp and fix the world!

AAK, I think it is more accurate to say:

Robitai never fully tested the Output, to confirm Over-unity

AAK, I think it is more accurate to say:

Robitai never fully tested the Output, to confirm Over-unity

False. The 400hz alternating current generator output from the copper wiring has to be fed back to the presently mains powered Direct current motor, which they say they need a 400hz inverter for, before they can complete that part of the circuit, which is by the way not in the open source PDF, plus they need significant motor control circuitry as presently they are using a mains powered variac for DC motor control, and that too is not in the open source PDF circuit.

All they have at the moment is an unusual mains power driven generator.

Listen from 23 minutes

LONDON Conference for QEG :

Hopegirl to present QEG to the world at the alchemy event conference I - in London april 11-13 2014!

[8:36:02 PM]

naoufel6110: hello everybody
Michaela W.: you are welcome Gudrun
naoufel6110: can you please tell me where and when the conference is in London ?
naoufel6110: I would like to attend
naoufel6110: any info about the location and time of the meeting in london would be much appreciated
Shean: [4:25 AM] naoufel6110:

<<< can you please tell me where and when the conference is in London:

http://www.fixtheworldproject.net/alchemy-event-conference.html

. . .

[4/9/2014 9:04:29 PM]

michaela712: Here the Event with Hope http://newhumanitymovement.com/
micha747: I'll see what I can do, but no promises because I'll be the new guy there.
angela.carmen.sanchez: micha747 send contact request to Naicheval Robitai
[angela.carmen.sanchez: Yes I am Angela of the FTW council/team
angela.carmen.sanchez: I am Administrative Angel (angel)
micha747: Ok. Thanks.
. . .
naoufel6110: oh I thought the event is in hilton heathrow
johnnblade: I signed up, but never got the activation email
johnnblade: :)http://youtu.be/7Ru8q-FcLdU
naicheval.robitai: dario - no one will be given the location or taking a video except us

- please understand the very dangerous nature of what we are doing and stand with us.

No sensationalism here - you will have what you need from us soon

. . .

micha747: You're right. Some people might not like this device.
naicheval.robitai: we already gave the plans away for free - we are not selling QEGs
dario.colombo4: good to know val. i was just worried that a important moment like this would have missed for us not there
naicheval.robitai: right Micha - we already had problems

naicheval.robitai: no, it was with paparazzi, and yes, we've gotten our share of death threats
micha747: Oh dear.
Well I hope all this succeeds because we really need it.

UPDATE, as mmeta steps into the room...

[4/9/2014 11:57:02 PM]

mmeta200: How about a summary of what QEG is doing
mmeta200: Is it pulling out of the 4d vacuum
oldtimer-: In short form they had arcing problems in the firts replication test. They had the core rewound with more HV insulation etc. T

hey should have the rewound core back maybe today and then be able to continue their testing of the replication.
oldtimer-: what is your skpye nane MMeta I will send you a file
mmeta200: Using HV....good...Newman used high voltage and low amps also
mmeta200: MMeta200

. . .

oldtimer-: MMeta invited you on your skype
mmeta200: accepted

[12:10:16 AM] / mmeta200: I see how it works
mmeta200: its an electronic tank circuit
mmeta200: I know of a motor from Bradenton Fla that maintains a steady voltage output at any speed...useful to you?
mmeta200: The rotor writes its own poles
hydrogenjunkie: that sounds cool
mmeta200: Speaking of cool, if the bulbs are cold, its overunity...if the bulbs are hot, its a regular unique machine

. . .
mmeta200: So theres a torodial coil..good...the basic atomic buliding blocks are all toroids....thats all there is

... you make a machine that copies this universal shape and you get a machine that works like the universe.

...the universe is a harmonic resonance machine also.
[mmeta200: It also has a primary and secondary coil....when the high voltage field from the secondary collapses

...that induces a extremely high voltage spike that can charge a battery...if ya control the heavy spark with a spark gap (tesla)
mmeta200: Its resonating with the earths 1.3MHz resonances...good
mmeta200: NOT a closed loop system....good...its open to space...the 4D plenum.
mmeta200: Johnny: If, when the unit is idle, there is no residual current left in the capacitors or locked up in the core as it is in edward Leedskalnon's perpetual magnetic holder, then where does the current come in the first place to energize the coils? You would have a non-magnetized rotor spinning in a non magnetized laminate stator and wire coil with no energy in it. ?

. . .
mmeta200: Magnetic fields and electric fields are the same....thats where the current is and its perpetual.

Ed Leedskalnin used 24 magnetic poles and used prime numbering illustrated by another researcher in a video series,

shown on the walls of the Masonic Temple in Philadelphia
mmeta200: [6:51:03 PM] Naicheval Robitai: the QEG does not run hot - it's a cool thing :D
mmeta200: There you are....its a overunity machine
mmeta200: [7:13:11 AM] James Robitaille: We (or someone in the group) could do a graph showing cap value vs. freqency, and there are online calculators to determine resonant frequency of a tank cicuit, but this thing won't run at 60Hz (or 50Hz) directly. I tried. The RPM is too low. It has to run faster. We are rectifying the output (AC to DC) and using that to drive an inverter. the inverter takes care of the frequency conversion and interface to the grid (if you're connecting to the grid).
mmeta200: You cannot expect to run at 50-60Hz initially....universal and atomic frequencies are extremely high....Terrahz and MUST be stepped down
benjihh1978: If we would use more than 4 coils (maybe 8), would it be possible to run the machine slower (half speed)?
benjihh1978: (to achieve the same 400Hz)

. . .

angela.carmen.sanchez: [Wednesday, April 9, 2014 5:26 AM] Naicheval Robitai:

<<< "got the core back - the inner layer insulation was successful - we'll be putting her back together tomorrow"
mmeta200: It was Oliver Heaviside who reduced the 240 quaternions of Maxwell to 4 which is what our common underunity machines use

to cancel and ground its own power to cancel exactly 1/2 of the output limiting all machines to less than 100% output.

. . .

mmeta200: Symmetric Versus Asymmetric Electromagnetic Systems

The Symmetric systems are the common 3D underunity machine (closed system) using transverse waves...90 degees to the wire...
mmeta200: The Asymmetric systems are overunity machines (open system) and they use the Longitudinal wave 4D resonance

(sound wave traveling with the wire (Tesla and QEG))

Does QEG break the Second Law?

Questions to : MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador

[1:09:24 AM]

Bill-S.: mmeta, can you explain for a layman, how the QEG gets around the 2nd Law of Thermodynamics

- Does it break it, or bend it by manipulating something thru the 4th dimension ?
Bill-S.: I have had several debunkers on my website, saying it is impossible
mmeta200: Even Tom Bearden states that his machine does not violate the 2nd Law of Thermodynmics....Im fairly sure the QEG doesnt either but that will be seen with more study....all you have to do to get around the 2nd is to use a open system pulling resonance from space (4D toroidal)
Bill-S.: okay.
Bill-S.: So, there's energy in space which is at a state ABOVE dissipated heat, which can be accessed somehow. So why does QEG "run cool"? I took that to mean it was somehow transforming heat "upwards" (negative entropy) into electricity
mmeta200: negentropy is the cool side of hot entropy.....plasma is cold

. . .
Bill-S.: I have also heard that the space around UFO is also cool, and "feels different", and that there might be a connection with the QEG technology
mmeta200: yes...toroidal disks spin and make their own gravity which is repelled by earths gravity
Bill-S.: So Electricity > Heat is not being reversed?
mmeta200: no two gravity fields can occupy the same space at the same time
Bill-S.: And the Electricity is coming from some other source (plasma conversion?)
mmeta200: what?
mmeta200: So electricity what?
Bill-S.: In my layman's mind, the energy (for electricity) must be sucked from somewhere
Bill-S.: Thus maybe it is a conversion from motion, tied in with gravity somehow?
MMeta200: In our 3 dimensions all things are entropic....in the other half all things are negentropic....opposite and reversed
Bill-S.: I will try to consult with my Physics expert friend (Dr RAM), to see if he can help me to unravel this somehow
MMeta200: Universe winds down/Universe winds up
MMeta200: electric fields lag magnetic fields by 90 degrees..(1 dimension in science)
MMeta200: electric and magnetic fields lag gravity fields by 90 degrees (1 dimension)
MMeta200: so there is 2 dimensions (90+90) between EM and Gravity

. . .
Bill-S.: His attitude without looking at this chat, has been: Once I see the maths, I will be better able to understand what Physics is being used. What I am hearing here is = "It is the same as Bearden used." BTW, he thinks Tesla is "overrated", so maybe he will not "get" it/
: 1=2 in our world...what we think of as 1 is 2.....2 is 4....4 is 8
: visible and virtual
: entropy and negentropy
: underunity and overunity
: you see?
: 2 sides
: 1,2,3D + 4
: 5,6,7D + 8 (octave)
: do you get it yet
: resonance (octaves)
: universe is music
: harmonics
: enharmonics
: QEG is harmonics
live:paulelison: Well said, MMeta200 SPC

. . .

john-carl.anderson: Billstrawman, one thing you must keep in mind is that there are NO closed systems in existence... If a system contains matter from this universe in it's original form it MUST be open... ANY connection to the quantim field eliminates the possibility of a closed system.

. . .

[6:48:33 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: [Wednesday, April 9, 2014 9:06 AM] Bill-S.:

<<< And the Electricity is coming from some other source (plasma conversion?)Yes the electric, magnetic and gravity are the 3 states we work with and the 4th state is spatial plasma.
[6:52:41 AM] keⒾmpe de jong: electricity from heat; peltier cooler: http://www.tetech.com/publications/pubs/ICT97RJB.pdf
[6:53:42 AM | Edited 6:56:57 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: [Wednesday, April 9, 2014 1:56 PM] sepultur60:

<<< perpetual motion holder, anyone ?A perpetual motion holder is a toroidal coil...the same coil used in the QEG and all the universe is made of multiple toroidal coils....its called the spins of space.....the Anu, the Sumer Supreme Being..... http://smphillips.8m.com

Germany hits resonance - but not (yet?) Over-Unity

[3:22:41 AM]

shean.oppt: Germany got resonance !
http://be-do.com/index.php/en/forum/qeg-news/192-germany-got-resonance#496
live:paulelison: Looks like under unity
Benjamin: it is under unity, the same situation as in Taiwan at the moment
live:paulelison: We wait :)

auradoc (selbstheil-therapeut): http://www.qeg-forum.de

Speaking of Perpetual Motion - "the spin of space"

[6:53:42 AM | Apr.10th]

MMeta200: [Wednesday, April 9, 2014 1:56 PM] sepultur60 posted:

<<< "perpetual motion holder, anyone ?A perpetual motion holder is a toroidal coil"

...the same coil used in the QEG and all the universe is made of multiple toroidal coils....its called the spins of space.

...the Anu, the Sumer Supreme Being..... http://smphillips.8m.com

. . .
sepultur60: anyone experienced with perpetual motion holder ?
MMeta200: Find a Electric Strip that doesnt have any caps in it. Plug the end into the strip....ignite the current with a ciggerette lighter switch with the wires loose....it will start the toroidal current flowing and its only plugged into itself with no external power....you can now use the electric perpetually.
sepultur60: :)
amaraka33: Hello curious if you guys had working units for sale?
amaraka33: also curious what the efficiency was?
amaraka33: and do you guys need major funding?
MMeta200: No we dont need any funding...HAhaaa we're rich
amaraka33: cool!

Torodial Coils - Secret Windings?

[6:59:29 AM]

MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: Now theres a secret to the windings of a toroidal coil
Asgardian:

resonance of steel creates electricity1 wmv
=
=
9 Apr 2014

amaraka33: Here is our partners first model power savings technology doing 40% saving on an oil rig
amaraka33: http://unifiaccess.com/?q=content/generation-x-drive
MMeta200 : Can you say counterbary
amaraka33: Toroidal Rodin style coils?
Asgardian: Check this out, could be why, in part anyway, the QEG gets it’s mysterious powers, ;)
MMeta200 : Yes
Asgardian:

/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLK1VG8h2Wc&feature=youtu.be /

Asgardian: My opinion of course!

amaraka33: Cool I know Rodin and his research very well for over a decade
MMeta200 : Do you know how to wind a counterbary coil though...it cancels the EM and leaves the gravidic
amaraka33: no any diagram on the counterbary widing?
MMeta200 : All you have to remember is to wind the right winding 90 degrees crossing the left winding

... you can get 8 turns on a 8 inch styrofoam ring and cross 4 times
MMeta200 : So you cancel the EM leaving the gravity beam thru the axis, 90 degrees to both E and M
MMeta200 : Thats counterbary
MMeta200 : IF indeed the QEG uses gravitic beams
amaraka33: any picutres> or videos on the counterbary winding?
MMeta200 : If you point two counterbary coils in the air, using Fourier Transforms from a computer, crossing the two gravitic beams in space, you have a tesla cannon and a tesla shield
MMeta200 : Use to have pics till my laptop was stolen

TOROIDS and Vortex Scales

[7:10:30 AM]

amaraka33: Have you guys seen this video?

----- > FREE ENERGY # 35 BI-TOROID TRANSFORMER - 377 % OU

Uploaded on Oct 16, 2010
This idea developed by Thane C. Heins. Thane has developed, tested and patented a transformer arrangement where the output power of his prototype is thirty times greater than the input power. He achieves this by using a figure-of-eight double toroid transformer core. His Canadian patent CA2594905 is titled "Bi-Toroid Transformer" and dated 18th January 2009. The abstract says: The invention provides a means of increasing transformer efficiency above 100%.

MMeta200 : Counterbary nullified the EM leaving gravitic...all you have to remember is cross the counter windings 90 degrees to each other.....90 degrees in science is a dimension

. . .
amaraka33: Dimensional phase shifting 90 degrees yes
amaraka33: half steps in music
MMeta200 : You have just rotated the 3D into 4D
MMeta200 : Any toroidal 4D coil operates just like the toroidal universe...perpetually
MMeta200 S: easy
MMeta200 [Wednesday, April 9, 2014 3:00 PM] Zion Estes:

<<< "half steps in musichalving and doubling but not necessarily half steps"
MMeta200 : halve and double the 1.3 Hz earth resonance and see what you get as sacred numbers
MMeta200 : Do you know 13Hz can make you poop
MMeta200 : Thats a resonance joke
MMeta200 : move the decimal... 1.3, 13, 130, 1300, 13000 all resonant
amaraka33: http://hiup.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/scalinglaw_paper.pdf
MMeta200 : Scaling is just another word for logarithmic musical nodes in space...its all fractal
MMeta200 : what you see on a large scale is whats on a small scale and vis versa
MMeta200 : halving and doubling- go up and down the scale
amaraka33: 1.62 is the most accurate ratio in nature down to the planck level the doubling model is of by .62 in nature
MMeta200 : across scales too...Jain Pi is 3.144xxx real repeating number..144 is light...double it 288 is double light

. . .
MMeta200 : 1+6+2=9 the limit of number
amaraka33: Binary Math is widely known but Vortex math is not known as well except in Vedas which Vortex math is Vedic math which is binary triplet mathematics based on the Natural PHI interdimensional pathway emmanation point of singularity
MMeta200 : 10 is 1+0=1 again....1 is 1+1=2 again
amaraka33: 2/3 the black keys on the piano is the great secret whic are the pentatonic keys of manifestation literally...
MMeta200 : Jerry Iuliano is a genius in sacred vortex maths
MMeta200 : penta is 5...Ive heard the scales
MMeta200 : The hidden sacred scales

HYPER OVER- UNITY ... (this is getting really crazy)

[7:53:54 AM | Edited 7:54:08 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: We've established the QEG is a harmonic resonance machine
[7:54:55 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: It may be a Tesla transmitter....ever think of that
[7:55:00 AM] amaraka33: http://unifiaccess.com/?q=content/generation-x-drive
[7:55:02 AM] amaraka33: next units are testing in 1000% OU in Watts
[7:55:12 AM] amaraka33: Here is a working 40% efficient EMF motor 45KW capacity running an oil rig
[7:55:31 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: 10X Unity
[7:55:36 AM] amaraka33: 275 watts in and 3900 watts out 45KW limit
[7:55:36 AM] amaraka33: yes
[7:56:48 AM] amaraka33: for real but keeping it quite for now until large funding is secure to protect inventor...
[7:57:20 AM | Edited 7:58:00 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: Overstanding will shame 3X overunity or 10X overunity....expect 1000X overunity or more

. . .

[7:58:10 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: space is limitless
[7:58:34 AM] amaraka33: Yea 1000X is going to be possible for sure
[7:59:00 AM] amaraka33: then we have earth gravity to ramp up the OU
[7:59:02 AM] amaraka33: next
[7:59:13 AM] amaraka33: later
[7:59:18 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: Ive seen all RODINS vids
[8:00:48 AM | Edited 8:01:17 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: When you stack counterbary toroidal coils you multiply the output
[8:02:14 AM | Edited 8:10:12 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: the axial gravitic beam is damaging on one side and healing on the other...dont stand in beams....one spirals clockwise, the other counter-clockwise.. one kills, the other is life force (chi, od, pyramid energy, orgone, etc)
[8:03:38 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: If you point two counterbary toroidal coils axis toward each other you get a gravitic beam you transmit info on, thru the earth at gravity speed....
[8:03:56 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: instant transmission

[8:05:33 AM | Edited 8:12:29 AM] MMeta200 SPC/American Warrior Ambassador: and the gravity beam comes out the back side of parabolic dishes, opposite of EM...thats why the antennas are all pointing to the sky....they may be transmitting thru the earth on a gravity beam carrier wave which may not wave but spiral

. . .
[8:12:26 AM] Ed Weatherall: Hi all ...here is the link to join the video chat rehearsal :)https://zoom.us/j/864390103 this will take you to the zoom site....and will prompt to install zoom client if you don't have it already :)

Whittaker and the Aether

image001.jpg

In 1910 the mathematician Edmund Whittaker published “A History of the Theories of Aether and Electricity”, an excellent book describing in great detail the development of field theories (including magnetism and gravity) from Descartes up to the year 1900. Forty-three years later, in 1953, Whittaker published a revised edition of this work, and added a second volume, covering the years from 1900 to 1926, including the emergence of the theories of relativity and quantum mechanics.

The second volume is notable for Whittaker’s attribution of what we would call the special theory of relativity almost exclusively to Lorentz and Poincare. He describes Einstein’s 1905 paper on the subject as one which “set forth the relativity theory of Poincare and Lorentz with some amplifications, and which attracted much attention”, and he credited Einstein only with being the first to publish the correct relativistic formulas for aberration and the Doppler effect. Whittaker’s unorthodox view of Einstein’s contribution is nominally consistent with the overall theme of his book, being a history of the theories of aether. The novelty of Einstein’s interpretation was in the idea that the evident relativity of all physical phenomena transcended the properties or behavior of any substance (aether), and was instead a consequence of the structure of space and time. Whittaker was always unsympathetic to this interpretation, as is clear from his preface to the second edition:

As everyone knows, the aether played a great part in the physics of the nineteenth century; but in the first decade of the twentieth, chiefly as a result of the failure of attempts to observe the earth's motion relative to the aether, and the acceptance of the principle that such attempts must always fail, the word 'aether' fell out of favour,

==

> more: http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath571/kmath571.htm