Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

QEG: Working Free Energy device? / NOTES from Skype-chat

On 24/05/2016 at 11:54 AM, mSparks said:

and, tbf, it seems the ecat may beat them to it

us navy now calls the ecat science:

This-Is-Not-Cold-Fusion.pdf

So now we know why Rossi couldn't get his patent in the former united states.

looks like he gave it to the russians....

The QED Hoax Revisited - A Quick Timeline of revelations

QEG is a Scam - Revolution-Green

revolution-green.com/qeg-fraud/
    Sep 30, 2014 - Given not one QEG generator has been built that can demonstrate any excess energy or overunity I have no option but to call this for what it is ...

Update:The latest scam and fraud from Hopegirl "The Mini QEG ...

revolution-green.com/the-last-scam-and-fraud-from-hopegirl-new-the-mini-qeg-tesla...

Jan 25, 2016 - It appears through the great work from some of our readers may have had success in bringing to the halt the latest crowd funding efforts (thanks  ...

Jan 5, 2017 - However, we're reliably informed that you can't keep a good hoax hunter down: RtD has been reincarnated as “The Devils Expose the QEG ...

May 19, 2017 - He visits HG and her merry band of hoaxters in Morocco, and when things go south there, due to an ungrateful engineer realising that the QEG...

...so they decided to dig a bit further.

In this chapter, which takes place in early 2014, HopeGirl and her family aren’t having much luck with getting their Magic Quantum Energy Machine to work while they’re in Morocco, so they decide to take a wealthy British benefactor up on his offer to host them on his farm in East Sussex.

He visits HG and her merry band of hoaxters in Morocco, and when things go south there, due to an ungrateful engineer realising that the QEG is a crock of shit that will never work and taking it upon himself to “troll” them online, he invites them to Alfriston for what HG calls “the UK build”.

This chap, named “Randy” for purposes of the book (don’t laugh, HG is American and doesn’t realise that this would be the equivalent of naming an American man “Horny”) has told HG that he’d recently split with his wife, who lives in a separate house on the other side of the property. But it’s only temporary, he assures HG. (Yes, we know.)

“Randy”, who we will call “Ray” because we can’t stop giggling at his pseudonym, turns out to be into just about every kind of new age nonsense it’s possible to be involved in. A tall, good-looking retired police officer in his 60s, Ray is described as a “real activist” who spends much of his time attending protests and new age conferences.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQn3ySSNA77Ei5PCEcY46O

May 26, 2018 -

HoaxGirl, who has been hawking a verifiably fake “Quantum Energy Generator” for years, now supplemented by magical kryptonite thingies which are meant to repel evil death rays (or something, we forget), actually thinks that this blog can be intimidated into closing down for pointing out that the QEG Emperor is, as they say in the U.S. of A., “buck nekkid”.

And to ensure that we’ll have no recourse to inconvenient defenses such as the truth, HoaxGirl has been busily running around the internet, pulling down any of her own sites which might incriminate her.

That “Hoaxtead Satanists Exposed” site? Gone-zo.

Now of course, HoaxGirl denies all responsibility for that blog, but somehow she was able to exert enough influence on its creators to have it pulled down—just at the time when we might want to use it as evidence of her trolling. Goodness, that’s an amazing coincidence, that is.

Good thing we kept an archived copy of that blog, along with screenshots! Hurrah for our office pack-rats, who diligently screenshot and archive all sorts of things which could come in handy later.

And the same goes for several blog posts which HoaxGirl hastily pulled down yesterday: for example, the one about Wilhelmina, the elderly lady from the west coast of Canada who HoaxGirl and her charming mother almost bilked out of $120,000. Fortunately for Wilhelmina, her banker smelt a rat and refused to allow her to fork over the dough.

28 minutes ago, drbubb said:

QED Hoax Revisited

QEG is a Scam - Revolution-Green

revolution-green.com/qeg-fraud/
      Sep 30, 2014 - Given not one QEG generator has been built that can demonstrate any excess energy or overunity I have no option but to call this for what it is ...

Update:The latest scam and fraud from Hopegirl "The Mini QEG ...

revolution-green.com/the-last-scam-and-fraud-from-hopegirl-new-the-mini-qeg-tesla...

Jan 25, 2016 - It appears through the great work from some of our readers may have had success in bringing to the halt the latest crowd funding efforts (thanks  ...

Jan 5, 2017 - However, we're reliably informed that you can't keep a good hoax hunter down: RtD has been reincarnated as “The Devils Expose the QEG ...

May 19, 2017 - He visits HG and her merry band of hoaxters in Morocco, and when things go south there, due to an ungrateful engineer realising that the QEG...

May 26, 2018 - HoaxGirl, who has been hawking a verifiably fake “Quantum Energy ... out that the QEG Emperor is, as they say in the U.S. of A., “buck nekkid”.

I'm in two minds about the qeg.

(my post was about rossi's ecat)

On the one hand they made exaggerated claims and refused to back down on their mistakes, continuing with what seemed like intentionally obscurred references.

On the other hand, the qeg does look like a notable development in rotary->electric micro generation, in an era when local micro generation is actively subverted by big power.

"HopeGirl" loved to Virtue-signal - here is just a small sample

A Message From HopeGirl About the QEG: Why We Did What We Did.

This is HopeGirl Speaking.

I am the Lead Project Manager of the Opensourcing of the QEG.

Today I’m here to tell you why we did what we did.

The Free Energy movement is a mans world, but its implications effect everyone. Which is why it is important for a woman’s voice to join this conversation.

To use some words of a woman who has inspired me, Kimberly Gamble, There are human implications to scientific research. No one can deny that there is an unspeakable amount of human suffering on this planet. So much of the pain humanity faces has to do with the lack of access to energy. Can you afford to survive, can you stay warm, can you get well when you are sick, can you get food and water, all of this has to do with your ability to access energy.

> https://qegfreeenergyacademy.com/message-hopegirl-qeg/

Golly Gee! She was still at it ... in mid-2018

(it's hard to give up a nice meal ticket, I suppose)

FINISHTHEQEG-VLOG-UPDATE-JULY-26-2018-62

In this video, I answer the question that we get all the time which is “How much does a QEG Cost & where can I buy... "

> http://www.hopegirlblog.com/tag/qeg-2/

5 minutes ago, drbubb said:

"HopeGirl" loved to Virtue-signal

and her reward was being accused of buying and selling children..... ^^^

and yet they are still going.

Just not in the former united states anymore..

17 minutes ago, drbubb said:

In this video, I answer the question that we get all the time which is “How much does a QEG Cost & where can I buy... "

let me give a few answers, bleached with some speculation.

you need:

a fabricator.

In the west they will charge you 2000-20000 tmes the cost of parts. and you'll need a couple of goes to make something that works depending on the quaility of materials you can source.

an education in high power eletrical design:

Good luck with that, they stopped teaching high power electrical design about 10 years ago. most uni's electrical labs are barely running on a skeleton staff

A Lot of luck

no one really understands the reason why achieving resonant feedback is so unreliable.

Golly, Sparks.

Sounds like you tried to build one of those things.

Are you related to the rich UK patron, "Randy", perhaps?

15 minutes ago, drbubb said:

Golly, Sparks.

Sounds like you tried to build one of those things.

Are you related to the rich UK patron, "Randy", perhaps?

I have local micro generation on my todo list, have a really efficient water turbine design of my own inspired from tesla's research, but the generator is the weak spot.

The "best" I found was:

but while I have an active interest in it, still not found the time to play (too busy at the other end of the energy spectrum, playing helicopters), coupled with two things holding me back:

I'll probably go with solar

The electricity bill for my mountain getaway is currently about €5 a month, and while it would be great to move the servers off grid, the internet connection there is still way to sketchy, so I need to get the microwave transceivers working first.

why not team up with HG and let her raise some money for you?

There might be some friends-with-benefist type bonuses for you - if you like "large" women.

She might like to visit / or need to visit a "mountain getaway" some day.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQTmz4ARIU2PeEa7z4Vl3V

666929_Cf9rTVSj.jpg

Let us know if you are successful with either project

+ Getting your own place powered Off-grid, or

+ Partnering with HG

You can keep the side benefits private

3 minutes ago, drbubb said:

why not team up with HG and let her raise some money for you?

There might be some friends-with-benefist type bonuses for you - if you like "large" women

money isnt the issue, its a time thing. only so many hours in the day, and plenty of other things to fill that time.

Plus, less of a hurry since we stopped hillary getting elected.

" money isnt the issue... less of a hurry since we stopped hillary getting elected."

HG would love to hear about the money availability when she is choosing her next hideaway to escape to.

But i think there's a reasonably high probability she was/is a Hillary supporter.

If Free Love goes with Free Energy, there might be a satanic witch somewhere in her family tree

7612258_orig.jpg

But maybe I'm wrong about Hope, and she or one of her supporters, could FIX your World.

No doubt some have been TRANZ-formed by her visionary work

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3x7gIKL4QXfV5cTld5Uf

Certainly the look of the QEG has morphed a lot during the years

25 minutes ago, drbubb said:

But maybe I'm wrong about Hope

like i said, I'm undecided.

They were always "making a better generator with the possibilty of drawing from environmental energy". Absolutely, totally, nothing wrong with that.

I don't think they expected that endevour to attract the level of vitriol it did, and they didn't handle that well. But I stopped letting such things influence my opinion nearly a decade ago. in fact quite the opposite. The "when lizards attack" thread on CreditCrunch was quite the eye opener.

And QEG academy isn't exactly at Trump University level, is it.