Sign in to follow this  
frizzers

The Fraud at the Heart of our Economy

The Fraud at the Heart of our Economy

Old stuff to you guys, but at least its being said.

11.5% annual money supply. 37% of new money goes into property. ignored by CPI. 0.5% interest rates rewarding capital and assets, but penalising labour.

Here's a link

There is a fraud at the heart of our economy.

It is fraud that our leaders have chosen to ignore, if not actually perpetrate. It is a fraud that causes the wealth gap to widen.

And it is a fraud that is destroying the middle class.

That fraud is inflation.

Read on ...

Good point, this.

The damages are very real... but they don't show up in the widely-reported statistics.

Squeezing the Middle Class, to benefit the 1% is an old favorite trick of the elites

Yeah but they're resorting to real sneaky tricks now; even more devious than usual.

Ben Fulford has reported: We are also hearing multiple anecdotal accounts (including from this writer) that many people in Tokyo seem to be getting a far larger electricity bill than can be justified by normal usage.

And in the Fulford cafe are tales of cheating at the petrol pumps in the USA

A friend tipped me off that gas pumps are being rigged to cheat drivers using plastic cards.
Please get PAPER receipts and check the math, the gallons. This is happening all over Georgia and beyond.

and another:

…the gas pump cheated my daughter yesterday. The money started long before actual gasoline began.
I learned in a personal e-mail from a Lutheran pastor old friend who travels a lot. He was warning his friends…it’s a certainty. There are different ways to do it, from adding pennies to the gallon to shorting the actual gas release. It is in the station, not the suppliers.

I reckon the crooks are seeing their cash flow drying up and they're resorting to squeezing us to make up for this shortfall. So watch your bills everyone.

A good piece, Dominic.

Money supply increase has been channeled into asset prices for a entire generation. If you own assets, and property in particular, you're sitting on top of the largest bubble in human history and have plenty of paper money wealth.

There is massive fraud in the financial markets which is about to be exposed.

I've heard that there has been massive naked short selling of shares in the US, UK and Germany

I would advise everyone to get paper certificates for their stock holdings now if they can.

There are also rumours of a lot of naked short selling of US Treasuries and failures to deliver.

Everything will go tits up when this info becomes publicly known