Simon Parkes: Exposed Illuminati, ET contacts. Posts on Proj-A

PROJECT CAMELOT : SIMON PARKES RE THE GLOBAL PLAYING FIELD

Published on Apr 17, 2015

Originally broadcast live and now available here on Youtube. I interviewed Simon Parkes about his latest Newsletter (see below) regarding what's happening right now on the global playing field: PUTIN, THE GLOBAL FINANCIAL RESET, RECENT ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION ATTEMPTS ON PUTIN AND OBAMA, CERN and more!

=== ===

Zionist hit squads attempted to assassinate Putin and Obama

This is why Putin disappeared, and later nationalized a bank

This may have speeded up the financial collapse coming to the US from the Fall to July.

The USD will be devalued

The elites have been trying to determine which US states they can Hold, and which they will lose.

They may use the Police (who are hated by ordinary people, and do not mind firing on them), rather than the military

(He requires "at least two sources" for info, before he will go public with it)

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disclosure Deadline : "within Two years" (before end 2016?)

"If they do not disclose by then, someone else will do it"

- says Simon Parkes at just before 13 minutes into this

British Politician, SIMON PARKES ~ Experiencer of ALIENS

They should at least try to front run the appearance of all those benevolent spaceships.

The bad guys did something which prevented the benevolent higher dimensionals from manifesting from 2010 but something I was told very recently makes me think that this will be over very, very soon.

But the good guys will try their best not to traumatise the human population.

I expect they will simply step up sightings of UFOs all over the world though open contact will be a reality soon.

Guys, guys, I'm funding the Event.

It involves a spaceship or scout craft.

There's benevolent EDs involved.

I hope to post a photo of this here

There will be a video and a well known person will be doing the write-up (but I've never heard of him myself)

It will be all over the world.

The photo will show the ETs/EDs with a human.

I think they're blue but don't hold me to this.

There'll be a tree in the photo.

I've been getting a blow-by-blow account of what will happen and I am continually appraised of developments.

It's so close now that they can't force any more delays on us.

The human will become very, very famous (already well known on the internet but it'll go mainstream now).

Espionage, Operation Paperclip, and A Conscience Unfold Destiny April 28, 2015

Simon Parkes Part 2:

Published on 29 Apr 2015

What a fascinating two part series this is! Simon Parkes and Alexandra Meadors review how growing up in a home filled with espionage lead to an extraordinary exposure to some of the most significant conspiracies in the world such as Operation Paperclip. Simon discusses so many out of the box topics like reptilian energies, connecting with our 12 strands of DNA, connecting to other realities, soul activation, universal law, "ascension," the speed of light, holograms, limited genetics, the prison planet, the event, immunity to mind control, stealing souls, reset vs devaluation of currencies, healing technologies, the mantids, galactic diplomacy, fragments of Christ's soul, 2017, assassination attempts on Putin and Obama, Nibiru, the hadron collider, Atlantean technology, and so much more.... We truly think this will cause some gigantic leaps in perception after listening to their exchange

• 3 weeks later...

This low key interview was pretty good, with a few more revelations

Simon Parkes reveals mind control secrets - whitetv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1kPMXvUcms

May 3, 2015

All the secret facts that Simon Parkes confirms or reveals to the audience are mind-boggling. This is the most groundbreaking interview on mind control that has ever been made in modern times. Never has an Illuminati insider told so frankly and pedagogically on those hidden facts and technology of the most pivotal tool to remote control homo sapiens and other races.

The only 48 min short interview (because people usually have little time) focuses on metal and etheric implants in humans, how to detect and remove them, how to shield against mind control with gold and why that is working. The techniques for mind control are discussed: horrible torture, scalar waves distributed with cell phone and television technology, phased array radar, chemtrails, morgellons, HAARP, military stations on Moon and Saturn and a lot more.

(Parkes says that the Dracos like genetic experiments on Whites, because of their skin color, but also because they are

EASIER TO MIND CONTROL

Stewart Swerdlow agrees that Whites are easier to mind control than blacks - at about 46 minutes in):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65bD_VqKkpU

"Religion was the original mind control"

• 2 weeks later...

Starting at after 29 minutes,

Parkes talks about Archons, Draconians, and a team of positive ET's that are fighting them:

Two positive ET's races:
+ Nordics, in Russia
+ Tall whites, influencing the military in America
"When one power falls, there will be a vacuum... We have to be careful"

American politicians and money people are influenced by Draconis Reptilians

China "is 50/50", influenced by negative and positive influences.

"Russia has turned its back on Draconis Reptilians"

How many ET's on the planet now? "Very few":
+ Draconis Reptilians : just a few hundred
+ The Greys : "NOW... if we are pushing a thousand, I'd be surprised"
+ Nordics : Only 3-4-5-6, since they come here for meetings and leave
The Rothschilds have meetings with Heads of family, only once a quarter, or so

Someone has knocked up some notes

17 May 2014 (54mn)
Simon Parkes Interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEwjQNJqPnQ

(01) Family Background: Grandparents and parents in intel/espionage services like MI1, MI6 and NSA
(02) Grandfather is a Freemason.
(03) Simon clarified his status as a humanoid with 3 types of hybrid soul : 1/3 reptilian, 1/3 mantis. 1/3 Hollow Earth human
(04) Body shape depends on the frequency synchronization between the various soul types.
(05) Described how a mantic insectoid humanoid looks like.
(06) Grandfather practiced black magic, mother practiced “white” magic.
(07) Learned the cultures and rules of each of the 3 soul types.
(08) Reptilian are very strict on rules adherence (sword test)
(09) In an intel agency, the number of agents with alien connections ranges from 10% to 25%. Each such agent inducted into the agency based on the person’s skill set required by the agency and not based on seniority.
(10) UK/US intel agencies learned the importance of task compartmentalization from the Germans.
(11) The German obtained alien technology from a UFO crash in the Black Forest in 1931/2. This knowledge was augmented from focus session input by the Vril Society.
(12) By universal law, a more developed (higher density) civilization cannot “gift” it technical knowhow to a lower density civilization (such as 3D humanity). The only means is via an “accident” like an UFO crash.
(13) Merkel and Putin are using made in 1936 old fashioned German Adler or Grundig typewriters to type out confidential document to prevent electronic eavesdropping by the Archons through digital means. Why 1936 model typewriters? This is because there is a huge stock of ribbons for these typewriter models still available.
(14) When WW2 ended, the new (West) German Federal government made many top German scientists stateless citizens and they are kept and “protected” in the British Sector of Berlin. Simon explained how the British government extracted scientific knowledge from these stateless Germans as Simon’s mother was the typist assigned to input the high tech information generated from these Berlin-based German scientists (using old German typewriters)
(15) How strict is the British Official Secrets Act? Learn more.
(16) Intel agency (MI5/MI6/CIA) off-springs were guided to watch certain TV series. Two series mentioned were The Prisoner (1967) and The Avengers which served as soft induction lessons.
(17) The Greys work for the Reptilians from Orion.
(18) Hitler turned against Prescott Bush during WW2 when Germany decided to buy their oil from Russian instead of from US.
(19) The German acquired alien technology and developed energy based devices (flying saucer). The US acquired alien technology and developed weapons from it. The German failed to weaponized the alien technology as Einstein has left for America and the German failed to grasp that they cannot put a 4D weapon (such as guns) and fix in onto a 4D device (flying saucer). They need 4D weapons like microwaves (scalar) technology.
(20) Microwaves technology was invented by a Scottish scientist in 1941 and the British handed this invention to the US as part of an exchange to get US into WW2.
The above items were disclosed within the first half of the podcast.
Listen in to find out more.
(21) Humanity on a positive timeline since 2012. Big changes are expect and will culminate
in 2017. Negative alien have to leave Earth by then.
End.

• 3 weeks later...

I am moving this thread into the Public Acore section today.

Activity here.. until today was: 234 replies, 1,210 views

Jaypee has done another interview - the last one had over 7,000 views (and got many positive comments)

150614 EB - Simon Parkes: The Bell, Philadelphia Experiments, ET Involvement

Published on Jun 14, 2015

Covering some of the deeper and more historical aspects of the ET involvement here on Earth, Simon and I dive down the rabbit hole to clarify the view of the secret murky world of the Nazi Scientists and how they progressed in to NASA, and how Galactic Tyranny can be prevented.

Simon Parkes In 2015 Update
Published on Jun 11, 2015

Simon Parkes is a rising star within Ufology as well as a British politician involved with international geo-politics. So in this video we take a look at how Simon Parkes is doing in 2015.

Interesting clip Dr B. Simon Parkes has an agenda which is unclear to me at the moment. Parkes information is released in a controlled manner which helps awaken people, but, despite being a threat to the establishment they appear to leave him alone which is odd considering Cameron's threat to anyone having so called extremist views.

Simon Parkes background flags up warnings so discernment is advisable.

I was talking to a guy at the weekend who delivered a bouncy castle for my boys birthday party. He was ex-military logistics and was, to my surprise, very awakened. He had knowledge of the super soldier exo-suites and said they are very real.

Anyway he's involved with awakening people in an organised way and received a letter from the Home Office that threatened him with arrest and ten years imprisonment if he continued his activities. He gave me his email so I could keep in touch, I also asked if I could see the letter. Unfortunately his email address is either wrong or blocked.

Parkes says the battle is no more one-sided, and the consensus on the "bad guys" side is fragmenting.

I think they are getting both more cautious, and more reckless - depending on whom the actor is

• 2 weeks later...

(from his JULY report)

The Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank or AIIB has signed itself into corporate activity as a direct challenge to the world bank (Rothschild) and as a consequence the US dollar. It is of paramount importance to note that Australia and Great Britain (UK) are not only members of this new bank but are founding members! The UK and Australia at one time were Americas strongest allies so what a shock to learn that financially at least they have jumped ships. Both the United States and Japan have come out strongly against the new bank and the US is attempting to prevent other countries from joining. After the terrible disaster that Japan suffered we can perhaps forgive them for being the United States lapdog.

To my knowledge there have been three meetings between the Federal Reserve and key foreign investors in relation to preventing a financial crash in America. At present the Fed is exploring the possibility of substantially raising interest rates, concurrently to this key Asian business men are being encouraged to move gold, bonds and precious stones into America mainland banks. Since nobody believes in worthless zeros anymore foreign gold and land/real estate bonds now constitute the only real wealth that American creditors will accept. If these talks are successful there will be no financial crash this fall.

In the Shanghai and Hong Kong Bank (HSBC?) in the American mainland there is an inventory. This inventory shows that over half a million individual gold bars are currently stored on behalf of the Federal Government. American law is complex – each state within the union in entitled to a share of this gold. The Governor of Texas has formally written to Washington asking for the Texas share to be returned to his office, why would the Texas Governor want to hold gold and not trust the American Federal Government? The answer lies in a very real possibility that Texas is on the verge of seeding from the Union.

In June of this year the Lucifer telescope managed and run directly by the Vatican re-established contact with a large foreign body that recently entered our solar system. This is the second such object to be detected this year and is a source of great excitement/worry for Vatican officials, because at this stage they do not know the intent of this object. The occupants of the previous object turned out to be of a distinctly blue hue and were more favourable to humanity than the Vatican was prepared for. I know there has been much speculation that a comet or such like will strike the earth in September – this is not my understanding. Far more likely will be some form of artificial emergency followed by an orchestrated ‘rebellion’ in one of the American states. With Jade Helm still fresh in our minds and the Texas Governor’s public statement about free will ringing in our ears we watch this with interest. While one Governor speaks for the people another Governor speaks against the people. Recently a State Governor has declared that there are too many people in his state and the population needs to be reduced. The NWO old gender (Agenda?) seems to be back on the table.

> http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=4a8bbd95efd926ee0efeb4a3b&id=6005580698&e=

SIMON PARKES ~ Experiencer of Aliens PART 2

Published on Jun 27, 2015

Some of you submitted questions for my previous interview with Simon Parkes. The interview was recorded, so we will be having a new interview to answer the questions I received. Blessings and Love. Victoria

[see Previous Interview with Simon Parkes]

http://victoriavives.com/simon-parkes

Good interview (It came out at last!)

At least two of the Questions she asked (starting from 1:15 Hours in), came from me.

Victoria Vives had asked for questions, and I posted these under her previous video (Youtube 11Apr15):

QUESTIONS for Simon; How about these Six Q's?

1. Which ET groups are most and least in favor of Disclosure?

2. If ET's want disclosure, why do they not simply "unveil" their vessels?

3. If Russia wants ET Disclosure, what is holding them back?

4. What are the major changes that Simon sees in an After-Disclosure world?

5. What types of education will We-the-People be most in need of in the A.D. world?

6. Who will "teach" us our True History?

=====

#5: People will need a lot of support in a Post-disclosure world.

"The education immediately will be one of cleansing."

"The question he is really asking, is how do we live without money?"

"We need a new paradigm... Why should a banker make more than a nurse, that saves lives."

"... Once we have that sorted out, we can live happier lives."

#6: "I am teaching people, and others are... pointing people in the right direction."

I wish he had gone into more detail, and also mention others (beyond Simon himself and David Icke),

who can help humans learn their true history.

Simon's teaching for an A.D. World:

QUESTIONS for Simon; How about these Six Q's?

6. Who will "teach" us our True History?

=====

#6: "I am teaching people, and others are... pointing people in the right direction."

I wish he had gone into more detail, and also mention others (beyond Simon himself and David Icke),

who can help humans learn their true history.

JUNE

15-06-07 Simon Parkes - Answers Questions

JULY

2015-07-05 Connecting Consciousness Simon Parkes answers Questions

At 31 minutes, he talks about the big shocks in the Post-Disclosure world.

• 3 weeks later...
Caravan To Midnight - Episode 302 Peter Schiff & Simon Parkes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osXTECrcNzk

Published on 3 Jul 2015

Episode 302 – Join us today for a quick money check up with Peter Schiff, followed by a phenomenal discussion of the relationship between E.T.’s and the intelligence services with Simon Parkes.

• 2 weeks later...

Most Bizarre!

SP kicks this off with some bizarre (and mistaken?) economic explanations

2015-08-02_CC_Simon_Parkes_Answers

The ne involving the diamond mine was laughable - How does THAT work ??!

I find him entertaining, and his way of appearing to have an answer for everything...

both baffling and fascinating at the same time. (It seems to be a Jewish trait, btw)

I have run across many scams on the web, and find him more convincing than most are

I find him entertaining, and his way of appearing to have an answer for everything...

both baffling and fascinating at the same time. (It seems to be a Jewish trait, btw)

I have run across many scams on the web, and find him more convincing than most are

Indeed :) Put a bit pressure on them and the hissing sound of the cobra comes out. Hehe.

Archived