The GNOSTIC Message : John Lash, Jay Weidner, etc

John Lash : Sophia's Correction is "the Time of Kali"

We are coming to the end of a great cosmic cycle, which is the cycle of the procession of the zodiac. According to my calculation which is based on the Dendera Zodiac in correlation with other Maya Aztec and Hindu chronologies; the great cosmic clock of the zodiac; the great processional cycle ends in 2216. I choose that date because that is the date when the winter solstice aligns with the point toward the galactic centre. The location of the winter solstice is currently about 2 to 3 degrees offline from the galactic centre. When the winter solstice aligns exactly with the galactic centre: that is the zero hour on the cosmic clock, as it was calculated in ancient times.

It becomes possible in the last 200 years of this vast cycle of 26 000 years to make a tremendous leap and amplification in human experience and to actually recapitulate our past, see the errors of the past, jump beyond those errors and move into a period of rapid amplification and acceleration of human consciousness in these last 200 years technically called Kali Yuga.

Is this connected to a cosmic alignment?

This opportunity for Planetary Tantra right now and this opportunity for interactive magic with the planetary goddess is deeply physical in many ways.
These anomalies that we are seeing are indications of the physical breakthrough into interactivity with Sophia.

I said there were three factors. One of them is that it is happening within a cosmic timeframe. The cosmic timeframe does not guarantee that anything is going to happen. The ancient teaching says in the last centuries of Kali Yuga where we are living now that is the time where humanity as a whole reaches its worst state of degeneration, absurdity, stupidity, violence and oblivion.

And we sure can see it John:

At the same time because there is a double message about Kali Yuga, the other thing that the Mahayavana Tantra says is that even though the great mass of humanity descends into degeneration, this is the time for the highest opportunity for spiritual development in the shortest period of time. This opportunity for very rapid fast track spiritual development and fast track acquisition of shamanic and magical powers by our species uniquely occurs in this timing. That is one reason.

The other two reasons why it is happening now is first of all humanity, the human being is organised in such a way psychically that we have had to go to the worst case scenario for our species before we can break into the secret of our divine experiment. This is not going to end in a nightmare. This is not going to end in a doomsday scenario but we had to go to the point where it would almost be so, where that threat would actually be looming on the horizon in order to be in enough shock to be woken up.

Kali who rules over this period of time which is exceptional degeneration and exceptional advance is the shock goddess. She awakens us by shock...

==

> more: Sophia's correction :

http://www.afribeat.com/authors/spiritreality/researcher_johnlamblash.htm

John Lash - Mythological Entities - illuminati Knows About Them

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QkAryI5950

Published on Jan 26, 2014

Eye of the Observer - it holds true in the whole UNIVERSE
New World Order Agenda is to Divide & Conquer.
Awakening is a Must.
Or We Will All Fall.
We need to Wise Up and STOP using violence against Eachother and the Animal Kingdom, We Are All Spirit.

INTERVENTION : through Beauty

GaiaSophia is now intervening. She is intervening in a way that I couldn't say before because I couldn't know what it was. I couldn't predict it, I couldn't invent it, I couldn't second guess it. The message I am now giving to the people who are now working with me on the deck of the mothership following the navigation, the message I am giving is: We come into correction with Gaia in real time. This is real time. What is happening in real time? A number of things!
She is making her intervention on several fronts but primarily she is making it by breaking into the human mind. Try and think of a supernatural power breaking into the human mind rather in the way that a wave of surf would break through a plate glass window into a room. And how does she then reveal her presence to us and speak to our hearts and speak to our minds? She does it through the awesome power of her beauty. Beauty is her weapon. Beauty is the most powerful weapon of the earth goddess. Her beauty is breaking into the human mind with correction. This started on the 19th of March and is continuing with an accelerating and amplifying move. As the beauty of the divine Sophia breaks into human imagination it produces spontaneous spiritual experiences, spontaneous awakenings in all kinds of people all around the world in different moments. These awakenings can happen in a dream and typically the dream will involve white: a white woman, a woman in a white robe, a white animal or just white clouds as white is the colour of organic light. It has nothing to do with racial white or black. This breakthrough is happening in a general sense with the beauty of Gaia coming to recognition in people's minds. On the 19th she made her first hit on the human psyche. She is hitting the human psyche, yours, mine, everybodies with a kind of an impact that is very intentional.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, Powerful stuff here:

The Archontic Infection (who has got it?)

"A virus was planted in the human mind, by an Extraterrestrial species"

lashrecice.jpg

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2014/08/RIR-140804.php

One group will hate this interview !

"I'm only in the middle of this investigation," he says

John Lash - White Genocide & The Archontic Infection
August 4, 2014
John Lash is a self-educated free-lance scholar and author who combines studies and experimental mysticism to teach directive mythology. He is a leading exponent of the power of myth to direct individual experience and drive historical events over the long term. On metahistory.org, he presents a radical revision of Gnosticism, with original commentaries on the Nag Hammadi codices. He also presents the only complete restoration by any scholar of the Sophianic myth of the Pagan Mysteries, the sacred story of Gaia-Sophia, recounting the origin of the earth and the human species from the galactic core. Unexpectedly, John Lash returns to discuss how he recently came to the political issue of White genocide after being deeply involved within the Sophianic myth.

Johns explains how he discovered that the myth itself contains details of White genocide. We’ll discuss the supernatural factor behind this plan, an archontic force at play that has infected a specific race who are serving as proxies of the Archons. Raging on the planet, this archontic infection is both neurological and ideological. John talks about Sophia’s correction, her collaborators and what can stop the archontic infection as told by the Gnostics. We’ll continue to profile the problem and discuss the taboo of stating the obvious. Lash gives two perspectives on why we didn’t see this agenda sooner. Also, he explains why the Gnostics were against procreation and how they warned it could be used as a weapon. Later, John speaks on the importance of reviving folk memory circuits and recovering important racial memory. At the end we’ll discuss Jewish liberation in 1859 and how they got the upper hand. John also talks about German genocide. When blowback falls on the sources of fraud, there will be no place to hide.

"Toxoplasmosis"

We hear a lot about toxoplasmosis. Some are true, others false. So please do not interfere with anything you say can and make the point of 15 ideas.

1 – Toxo no longer exists in France today
False, it is estimated, France, that a child born in a thousand infected with Toxoplasma.

2 – The toxo is a virus
False, it is a parasite that can infect anyone without consequences but is terrible for the fetus when it is a pregnant woman who is affected.

3 – Can not tell if I’ve been in contact with the parasite before my pregnancy
False, it is very easy to counter. In the beginning of pregnancy , your doctor will prescribe a blood test. This blood test will determine if you have already been in contact with the parasite and if you are immune.
If it is “yes”, the problem is solved for you and you can live peacefully your pregnancy without worrying about toxoplasmosis .

4 – The examination for toxo is very painful
Wrong, it is just a blood test used to look for in the blood of antibodies to toxoplasmosis .

If you have in your blood, it proves that you have been in contact and the parasite that your body has made antibodies specific against this parasite. These antibodies will defend itself very quickly in case of a new attack.
In the absence of these antibodies, that means you’ve never been in contact with the parasite.

5 – The blood of the first quarter of toxoplasmosis protects me throughout my pregnancy
False, the blood is an indicator and does nothing to protect you.

6 – There is a way to know if I get toxoplasmosis while pregnant
True for women who are not pregnant had toxoplasmosis before pregnancy , a blood test will be performed every month during pregnancy to detect seroconversion.
In case of contact with the parasite, treatment will be prescribed and the development of the fetus will be closely monitored

7 – There are no symptoms of toxo
True, only the blood test shows whether you have been in contact or not. You can very well contracting toxo without any symptoms. Hence the importance of making the blood every month to monitor.

==

> more: http://howtogetpregnantfast.us/15-misconceptions-about-toxoplasmosis-during-pregnancy/

Why Did Gnosticism Die Out?

The ultimate demise of the Gnostics occurred because they were driven underground
and eventually brought into the Orthodox-Catholic fold. This happened in the 4th and 5th centuries. However, they appear to have suffered a decline even before then, for by the time of Constantine, they were no longer regarded as the most dangerous "heresy." The Arians had taken that distinction from them – this latter group having an entirely different origin and set of beliefs than the Gnostics.

The reasons for the Gnostics' decline in the 3rd century were due to a number of factors. For one thing, their creationist opponents were able to pin them with a large number of accusations, including dependence on Greek philosophy and mythology, along with forgery, and a general lack of cohesion because of incessant schisms among themselves. Whether or not these accusations were true is not central to this discussion, but for what it's worth, here are a few:

( click on link, FOR 7 )

They even accused the Gnostics of basing certain doctrines on a comedy act.[8] Whether or not these accusations were true, the opponents of the Gnostics published them widely, and they became the generally accepted history for nearly 1,800 years.

They believed that flesh is intrinsically evil, and this in turn caused most of them to conclude that Christ could not have been flesh. These two doctrines caused them difficulty, the first because it limited their membership growth by means of procreation, and the second because it was ill-supported by apostolic authority. Concerning Gnostic opinions on procreation, the following quotes from Nag Hammadi and the histories yield the following:

> continues... : http://www.jesusbelievesinevolution.com/why_gnostics_died_out.htm

( 2 )

Until the mid-twentieth century, little was known about Gnosticism outside the anti-Gnostic writings of the church fathers. The discovery of an ancient library of Gnostic texts near Nag Hammadi in Egypt revealed much more about their early theology and practices.

Most Gnostics shared at least three beliefs:

First, the deity that created the universe was not the supreme and true God. The creator—known among some Gnostics as "Ialtabaoth" or "the Demiurge"—was an evil deity who most Gnostics believed was the Old Testament God; they held that Jesus had been sent by a greater, higher deity.

Second, believing the physical universe was created by an evil deity, Gnostics viewed everything physical as evil. With rare exceptions, Gnostics viewed sexuality—and especially the woman's part in procreation—as disgusting and vile. The apostle Paul was possibly describing early Gnostics when he wrote, "The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith.... They forbid people to marry" (1 Tim. 4:1, 3).

The Gnostic writings known as Gospel of Eve and Gospel of Philip do describe sexual practices among Gnostics, but it is unclear whether these descriptions were symbolic or if they describe actual, physical acts. If some Gnostics did participate in sexual rituals, their rationale seems to have been that since everything physical was already hopelessly evil, what they did with their bodies was of little consequence.

The Gnostics saw women as inferior and unworthy. According to the last verse of the Gospel of Thomas, when "Simon Peter said to Jesus, 'Let Mary leave us; women aren't worthy of life,' Jesus replied, 'I will lead her to become male, so she can become a living spirit like you males. For every woman who makes herself male will enter the kingdom of heaven.'"

. . .

Third, because they believed that everything physical was evil, Gnostics also held that Christ only seemed human, a belief known later as "Docetism" (from Greek dokein, "to seem"). According to Coptic Apocalypse of Peter, the man "whose hands and feet they nailed to the cross" was not actually Christ, because Christ did not have a body.

The earliest Christians knew, however, that Jesus Christ is not only fully God but also fully human.

> http://www.thetruthaboutdavinci.com/faq/gnosticism.html

If they're misogynists, then they're going down the wrong path.

But that's what people do - take a message and change it to suit their agenda

http://tomkenyon.com/conversations-with-magdalen

That comment came from one site.

I do not get that idea from John Lash, at all

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
John Lash The Sophianic Vision Story Of The Mysteries 08/25/14
=
=

Published on Aug 26, 2014

In this episode I speak with John Lash about the origin of the gnostic teachings, how this knowledge suppressed throughout history, how can it relate to, and empower people today, the birth of the archons and the bigger cosmic picture, and how it relates to what is happening today. We also talk about addressing fear and creating from a place of ecstasy. Check this article out for more backround:http://www.metahistory.org/gnostique/...

• 6 months later...

joannabook.jpg

How to concentrate and relax at the same time? This was my question. I kept stealing glances at Timothy, expecting him to take over, to guide me and tell me what it was all about. He was the High Priest of LSD, and there was so much I needed to know about how to navigate the inner dimensions that LSD exposed. But he simply sat and stared into the fire as we were all climbing into the LSD stratosphere with no definite sense of where we were going.

Detecting a hitch in the action, I took the lead and began reeling off autobiographical stories to maintain some controls as the acid peaked. I talked about my first trip to America in the middle of the Vietnam moratorium and everyone was spellbound, Timothy dazzled. When I paused to catch my breath, he encouraged me to continue. I shifted to a vivid account of some of Mummy’s bad habits, then to the escape plan I had in mind for Timothy, at which point everyone got involved but especially Dennis.

We tripped until the fire died out and we were left in darkness, each one setting his or her own bearings for the downside of the trip. From another room I heard the Eagles singing, I’m looking for a lover who won’t blow my cover and that’s a hard thing to find . . . Bodies were sprawled here and there on mattresses. Someone had lit a couple of large candles and set them on the mantle. The faces reflecting candlelight looked as soft as masks of wet clay.

Next to me was Tommy, his arm around my shoulders, gazing into the middle distance with peace and resignation in his eyes and on his face. I wanted to say something to him, but we were both too stoned to talk. We nestled down together under a red blanket.

Across the room, Timothy was still sitting in front of the fire, his knees drawn up under his chin, his eyes slowly scanning the room. When our eyes met, I had the sensation of leaving my body and drifting toward him. Without moving, he too drifted out and met me halfway....

==

> http://realitysandwich.com/214613/acid-queen/

QUIZ:

Who did Joanna marry, after years with Tim Leary?
Answer : John Lamb Lash

1/
Recently, John, co-writing with his publicist and colleague Madonna McManus, completed a screenplay based on Dr. Sax by Jack Kerouac, iconic author of the Beat Generation. Kerouac's daughter and only child, Jan Michele, was John's wife and closest friend of 28 years. Today, John co-owns book and film rights (assigned to Frances Ford Coppola) to On the Road and over a dozen other books by Jan's father.
2 /
Like Graves, Lash is a self-invented scholar who has read widely and thought deeply. (He is the author of "Quest for the Zodiac," "The Hero" and "The Seeker's Handbook," and the co-founder of metahistory.org with a former wife, Joanna Harcourt-Smith, who lived with Timothy Leary in the 1970s.
==
Check out Jan Irwin and Joseph Atwill's comments about Creating the Deadhead... you will find more about Joanna Harcourt-Smith

Higherside chat : John Lash | Gnosticism, Sophia, & The Archon Control Matrix

johnlash0_zpsjjzos2h6.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjPXcQr7Dqo

Published on May 1, 2015

Gnostic scholar and author, John Lash, joins THC to lay out the myth of Sophia and explain the true origin

The Abiotic origin of the Archons

EXCERPTS:

Comparative mythologist, John Lash, elucidates a mental parasite, described in the Nag Hammadi texts as the Archons. Observed through the lens of Gnosticism, Archons have a relevancy here because the subject matter emphatically reflects the current transhumanist movement. To quote Lash: “The human genome project is an Archontic fantasy, in which humans, under the name of ‘science’ are actually acting out an Archontic agenda. Transhumanism mimics an Archontic agenda that is blindly compelled that we can make something better out of ourselves than nature has made us. A huge illusion that is the trap of the transhumanist agenda.”

. . .

Lash: “The Gnostic theory of the Archons, found in the Nag Hammadi Codex, contains a great warning for humanity, to alert us to those forces that can alienate us from the Earth and cause us to betray and abandon our own humanity. According to these texts, Archons are non-organic physic parasites that feed off fear and negative energy.”

yaldabaoth-reptilian-lord-of-archons.jpgSay Hello to Yaldabaoth, Lord of the Archons

. . .

Who Wrote the Reptilian Agenda?

The Gnostics taught that normally an Aeon, which is a massive torrent of pure luminosity and life and love and generosity and wisdom and playfulness doesn’t go outside the boundary of the galactic core... As a result of the impact of her Aeonic luminosity upon the dense matter that is floating in the galactic limbs, she spontaneously produced this cybernetic, alien species, the Archons, who are kind of like locust, or insects. They are inorganic and they are a mercury silicone based organism, rather than a carbohydrate organism like organic creatures like us.

Abiogenesis of Acari insects, a document published by the British Royal Society of Science, in London, around 1840. It records the experiment of a certain person who used electricity to spontaneously create insects. What he did was, he had a plate full of metal filings – an analogy to the pulverized galactic material floating within the galactic arms – he directed an electric current upon it, which produced actual mites, spontaneously from the electricity. The process is called Abiogenesis, like the Gnostic description for the generation of the Archons is a spontaneous generation without organic life, it is Abiotic.

==

> more: http://amunaor.com/2014/09/28/monsanto-eerily-mimics-archon-agenda-depicted-nag-hammadi-gnostic-texts/

the_grey_by_jsmarantz-d3dpvit.jpg

WHO is this strange "god", Yaldabaoth ?

(Is it YHWH? Lash says he infected the minds of ancient Hebrews, but not all of them, just the Zaddakeem)

... Listen to JLL at 1:08 Hours in : Higherside chat

SAY HELLO to Yaldabaoth, Lord of the Archons

sophia-130x130.jpg

LONG BEFORE the birth of Christianity, monotheism was an anomaly; Europe and the Near East flourished under the divine guidance of Sophia, the ancient goddess of wisdom. The Earth was venerated as the embodiment of Sophia and thus sacred to the people who sought divine fulfillment in her presence.

This ancient harmonious, nature-based philosophy was threatening to the emerging salvationist, sacrificial creed of Christianity which was based on patriarchal dominion over the Earth and damanded personal suffering as a path to the afterlife. The old ways could not be tolerated by this alien intruder, and so during the early centuries of the 1st millennium the Christian hordes obliterated every trace of the ancient spiritual traditions, casting Europe into the Dark Ages…

hypatia_teaching.jpg

Hypatia was a Neoplatonist philosopher, astronomer and mathematician, whose murder by a Christian mob in 415 AD marked the end of the Classical Era and the beginning of moral and spiritual decline under the tyranny of Christianity.

IN THE GNOSTIC GOSPELS of Nag Hammadi, written in the 1st Century, the writers warn us about the god of the Bible. Known as the “Demiurge” or “Yaldabaoth”, he is described as an insane, demented imposter deity who works against humanity. He is “a self-deified inorganic phantom, deluded about his own identity.”

The word “Demiurge” literally means “half-working” or “half-powered”—so called because he can originate nothing, but must imitate what already exists. The leader of the extraterrestrial Archon race, he is also called Saklas (“fool”), Samael (“blin”)—and Yaldabaoth to the Gnostics. This is the biblical father god of the Old Testament, Yahweh or Jehovah—the god still worshiped by millions of Jews, Christians and Muslims today!

aliens.jpg

YALDABAOTH is a demented pretender god who claims to be the creator of the material world, and demands slavish obedience from his human subjects, while he works to undermine the evolution and destiny of humanity

==

> http://www.exohuman.com/wordpress/2013/09/christians-this-is-your-god/

Archived