Sign in to follow this  
notanewmember

Bilderberg In London (2013), Copenhagen (2014)... and After

(From Project Camelot - 7 June):

BILDERBERG FRINGE FESTIVAL TAKES OFF!

http://www.bilderber...festival.co.uk/

This is shaping up to be a big event! I am now speaking at 6pm Saturday... COME DOWN.. make your voices heard..

WOODSTOCK REVISITED....[

DAVID ICKE, ALEX JONES AND KERRY CASSIDY... LIVE! ALL AT ONE EVENT... AMAZING

Passing Clouds it turns out is organizing the Bilderberg Fringe event and their site is here: http://www.bilderber...festival.co.uk/

They are encouraging everyone to come down. Looks like I will now be speaking on Friday or Saturday. More details coming.

Originally there were some organizers who weren't going to let me speak afraid I would cause more waves than either Alex Jone or David Icke! Quite a compliment I must say but luckily I spoke at Passing Clouds last year when I was here and now it looks like they will be letting me speak.

I will be here all weekend and could use some volunteer(s) to drive me to and from the hotel and the Grove daily and also assist with camera and broadcasting live!! Anyone local who can do so please let me know ASAP!! It is frightfully expensive to go from my hotelt the Grove and back... 15 british pounds each way ... and I could really use someone with a car who is local and wants to help me.

http://www.rawstory....derberg-confab/

Amazon and Google chiefs join other corporate tax avoiders at annual Bilderberg confab

Don't know if that picture is of Ben Benanke on that link in a limo.

As the Globalists took over the world, they paid less and less tax:

4-13-11TopTenTaxCharts3.jpg

Even as the costs of their wars (and the security they demanded) climbed higher

Maybe if we find a way to stop paying tax and living self-sufficiency, we can cut off their cash flow,

and give them the slow death they deserve

Looks like I will now be speaking on Friday or Saturday. More details coming.

For those who living in London and are able...

Why not go and watch Kerry speak ?

/see: http://projectcamelot.org

- say hello to her "from a fan in Hong Kong", if you get the chance !

=== === ===

(from her Blog - they are not letting her in... to the BB meeting):

Subject: Re: COVERING BILDERBERG MEETING - PRESS PASS NEEDED?

Date: June 7, 2013 12:36:35 AM PDT

To: "Kerry Cassidy Project Camelot"

===

Dear Kerry, I am very sorry but as I mentioned below, the police decided

to merge the press area with the public area and the entrance is the

entrance manned by G4S. The press office is clearly marked but everyone

just seems to go into that as well - we have power and wifi. I don't know

why the police would not let you in as everyone else could go in.

All the very best, [name removed to protect personal privacy]

So it is quite interesting that they wouldn't let me in! I assume it was because everyone had left by that time (8:30pm) last night.

Assuming today will be different and I will be let in to that area such as it is. It's right next to the road....giving the Press no special access which totally defeats the purpose of "transparency ala David Cameron" when the Press cannot even get close enough to interview the "players".

This might be the last video I post on this thread, as I understand as video intensive threads are not good. This would be a good one to close up on.

Luke Rudkowski's outstanding, motivating video Just Keep Going, You've nothing to lose, was referenced in the last Vlog #4;

This is it, ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0oHlX8Kmxk

People seem to be taking this BB meeting more seriously than in prior years:

Bilderberg group summit: Cameron attendance at 'cliche fest' damned

The Guardian - ‎17 hours ago‎

David Cameron has been accused of joining the "unaccountable clique of Davos men" after he attended the secretive Bilderberg group meeting at the luxury Grove hotel in Watford, a move that raised questions about his pledge to lead Britain's most ...

THE YEAR's BILDERBERG finally brought David Icke and Alex Jones together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=YGRrrnvHLAA

2 :

Icke's arrival at the BB Event : A "second coming" ?

"We will look back at this moment and say: "That's the time, they finally woke up!"

Alex Jones: "Today is the True beginning of the Fall of the Bilderberg Group"

(As reported on Huffington Post):

Alex Jones, the US television personality and Bilderberg researcher, drew huge crowds when he arrived in the afternoon and whipped up the protesters by speaking through a megaphone.

He told the press: "It is very, very sinister.

"Not everybody who goes to Bilderberg, from my research, is a scoundrel or a villain. But there are definitely villains who are there who are basically trying to organise government and business."

He told the crowds gathered that he is there to "expose the puppet-masters for what they are to the world".

. . .

As delegates arrived protesters heckled their cars, shouting "scum", "pay your taxes" and "shame on you" as they disappeared down the driveway.

The demonstrators, who gathered in the sunshine to wave anti-capitalist placards, play guitars and listen to speeches, were searched for alcohol and drugs as they entered the site.

Labour MP Michael Meacher spoke out against the conference to the press and protesters and called the delegates the "real top brass of Western finance capitalism".

He said he believed Mr Osborne would be attending for the sixth time this year, and named the meeting's "steering committee" as Henri de Castries, the chairman of Axa, Peter Thiel, "a billionaire venture capitalist", Thomas Enders from EADS, the defence manufacturing company, and Peter Sutherland, the chairman of Goldman Sachs.

Kerry Cassidy's Update:

I spoke twice yesterday at the Fringe event for 30 minutes (the allotted time). Today Alex Jones and David Icke and maybe David Cameron are scheduled to talk. Late in the day...

Someone stole the router from the Press Tent so no one could broadcast live except Alex Jones who has his own equipment from what I understand. I apologize to everyone that I was not able to broadcast my talks... It was filmed and so depending how it turns out sound-wise I will release them on my site as soon as I can get an upload cable to my camera and get them uploaded.

Meanwhile, I did a number of interviews that is, I was the one being interviewed :-) I am reaching out to various people to schedule interviews but nothing has come through so far...

Tomorrow, Sunday I will be speaking at the Somerset House around 5pm UK time. Please don't contact the venue directly or they say I may lose it! Don't know why.... Probably because Camelot is so controversial by their standards. You can buy tickets in advance here. Space is limited.

. . .

Gerard Batten, UKIP Member of Parliament spoke and was interviewed by Alex Jones at the Fringe event. This clip is well worth listening to... I am trying to contact him for an interview.

: calls for an investigation

We well expect an even larger crowd today, Saturday, when people in the UK are off work and able to come down.

===

/more: http://projectcamelotportal.com/

(anyone going?)

REACTIONS to AJ's "Bombastic" performance on BBC:

VIDEO

• Geologic8

You don't get Alex at all - that's his style.
    A Brit may think he lost something (I know since I lived in the UK for over 20 years.) But in AJ's mind, he probably thinks not: He got his points across, and his audience may grow from this.
    BBC shinks into "the smelly stuff" and loses credibility and audience share, which Infowars grows. Go figure.
  • pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
    IggyInBurnaby

One more thing. The people that watch that shite show on BBC are in a trance. Someone like James Corbett will just keep them asleep. I think your criticisms of Alex Jones are way off. We should be fucking MAD at what is going on. Facts and rational logic have no effect on the sheeple. So why not yell. WAKE UP THE SHEEPLE.

• Maxwell Smart 6 hours ago

You are wrong about this one. And I will tell you why. The BBC is a corrupt institution. To the utter core. It is a known protector of paedophiles. London is the centre of financial destruction and home to the worst secret societies. The BBC went after Alex because of his popularity, growing audience and anti-est. message. Do not be fooled. The BBC are purveyors of death, pestilence and criminality. Alex is still alive? So is Rush, Savage, Kokesh, Deagle, etc.

• pixel-vfl3z5WfW.giffreeradiorevolution 5 hours ago

I'm not the slightest bit confused on what the "BBC" is. I think I made it clear in the video that it was a "major" arm of the New World Order. I also stated that the host and the other guy were assholes and didn't know shit. I'm not in disagreement with what Alex is arguing about... it's his tactic that is at fault. He needs to realize that having 5 or 10% population isn't going to "do it". We need to reach a much bigger audience - his performance only reinforces his "fringe" followers...
    Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif in reply to Maxwell Smart

Top Comments

• nikbnsn 12 hours ago

its so confusing. whats sad is the things he talks about make me just as angry as he appears to be. i even find myself coming off like this to my family and friends when trying to show them whats going on and can see theyd prefer to remain willfully ignorant. we're all slaves to the dollar and a blatantly hypocritical criminal govt and nobody gives a fuck as long as they can come home from their 40+hr a week minimum wage jobs and watch their big TVs, play their video games and eat dog shit.
    Reply · 14 pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gifpixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
  • metalhead4x4 12 hours ago

Alex is just pissed and sick of it all, like we all should be.

Channel 4 news

Wow!

At 2:59 mins, she interviews this guy wearing a shirt which says "9/11 was an inside job"

I think they're going to admit to this publicly very soon.

The evidence available on 9/11 proves overwhelmingly that the official version of events is a lie

Im a complete idiot and even I can see it doesnt add up.

My recent investigations have been to listen to George Galloways views of that day

and I am most dissapointed that he of all people chooses to dismiss the truth.

How can people ignore the head of all US Military Intelligence Maj Gen Stubblebine

and the Commissioner, the Chairman and the co Chairman of the 9/11 Commission.

All of whom have stated 9/11 was a lie !!!

I hope you are correct CMJ ,the longer they continue with this BS the more damage they do to themselves.

What they need is a new open public enquiry and a few heads on a platter

Dubya Rumsfeld Cheney and Blair would do for starters .

I have seen it Joe ,its very profound

as for Alex Jones interview - he doesnt help ,that kind of rhetoric may

go down well in the US but in the UK its totally negative

We appreciate clever reasoned arguement rather than gung ho bluster

BILDERBERG FRINGE FESTIVAL TAKES OFF!

http://www.bilderber...festival.co.uk/

This is shaping up to be a big event! I am now speaking at 6pm Saturday... COME DOWN.. make your voices heard..

WOODSTOCK REVISITED....[

Passing Clouds it turns out is organizing the Bilderberg Fringe event and their site is here: http://www.bilderber...festival.co.uk/

They are encouraging everyone to come down. Looks like I will now be speaking on Friday or Saturday. More details coming.

Originally there were some organizers who weren't going to let me speak afraid I would cause more waves than either Alex Jone or David Icke! Quite a compliment I must say but luckily I spoke at Passing Clouds last year when I was here and now it looks like they will be letting me speak.

I will be here all weekend and could use some volunteer(s) to drive me to and from the hotel and the Grove daily and also assist with camera and broadcasting live!! Anyone local who can do so please let me know ASAP!! It is frightfully expensive to go from my hotelt the Grove and back... 15 british pounds each way ... and I could really use someone with a car who is local and wants to help me.

Not that I go in for this kind of stuff but the idea of BILDERBERG FRINGE is a good one, bound to get some press attention.

Not that I go in for this kind of stuff but the idea of BILDERBERG FRINGE is a good one, bound to get some press attention.

And it DID get attention - more than ever before.

For the record here : ... ... ... ...

Ken Clarke Discuss Bilderberg in the House of Commons YouTube

Published on 12 Jun 2013

Between the 13&15 June 2013 the Bilderberg Group meet at the Grove

Watford England. Mickael Meacher MP, Labour, asked a question in the House of Commons and Ken Clarke replied.

I feel that MP's took this as a joking matter, NO why to run and country, this is our House of Commons, we vote them in to look after us. Not so they can go off to posh

for a weekend and meet with world bankers and other world leaders with out reporting back to the House of Commons.

Michael Meacher MP has managed to get a member of the Governement to talk about the Bilderberg group for I believe the first time. Good on Mr Meacher.

== ==

As a follow-up, he should have asked if they plan "night-time activities" at the meeting.

(As a likely Ped-o, Clarke might have turned a deeper shade of purple. Since Mandy was there as well, it is not impossible that the subject was raised.*)

But it was good to hear a discussion about it - and a list of people who attended.

*Another shocking video about Pedos in high places:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiQFQfltbL8