drbubb

9/11 Truth: Coming to a Billboard near you

9/11 Truth: Coming to a Billboard near you

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth is running a contest. They will give out prizes to the Top 10 ads submitted, and one of them may soon be plastered on Billboards across America, and in the subways of major cities.

This is PUSHBACK on a major scale, as the Taboo is fading, and it is now becoming possible to talk in public about how the official story of 9/11 is a lie.

I learned about this from a recent podcast:

Truth-J interview with Michael Figa of Architects-and-Engineers

MP3 : http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Truth-Jihad-32k-032213.mp3

> Description:

Michael Figa on AE911Truth ad contest

First hour: Michael Figa of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 truth presents:

Operation Tip the Planet (OTP), the first ever global, trans-media 9/11 Anniversary event:

"By the March 31 deadline, you create and submit the ultimate 9/11 truth slogan or ad to be seen all around the world this September."

OTP_banner.jpg

This “pull out all the stops” viral, trans-media campaign is supported by a coalition of like-minded 9/11 Truth organizations, including:

• AE911Truth
  • NYC CAN
  • 9/11 Truth and Justice in Canada
  • The 9/11 Consensus Panel
  • We Are Change groups
  • Citizens Aware and Asking

We anticipate support from many celebrity sponsors, including famed actor Ed Asner.

One idea for the campaign:

911conjob.jpg

What's your idea for an Ad Campaign ?

They want something that will reach a bigger audience than this Video they made:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw

Being a Star Wars fan, this one that is circulating the internet maybe a jump board for someone;

these_blast_points.jpg

The image was not downloaded or copied fully, it seems

Truthers are already (rightfully) treated like complete nutjobs amongst sceptic/science circles. Putting up billboards will have even more of the public mentally file them alongside "pray the gay away", "FREE scientology personality test" and "cure all ailments with MAGNETS! Doctors don't want you to know!" people. It's effectively loudly broadcasting a complete detachment from reality.

I don't know where you're getting the "it's becoming possible to discuss this" thing. It's always been possible. Anyone with access to the internet has been absolutely bombarded with this crap for over a decade now.

Truthers are already (rightfully) treated like complete nutjobs amongst sceptic/science circles. Putting up billboards will have even more of the public mentally file them alongside "pray the gay away", "FREE scientology personality test" and "cure all ailments with MAGNETS! Doctors don't want you to know!" people. It's effectively loudly broadcasting a complete detachment from reality.

I don't know where you're getting the "it's becoming possible to discuss this" thing. It's always been possible. Anyone with access to the internet has been absolutely bombarded with this crap for over a decade now.

That's transparently Not True, Adcott.

Architects__Engineers_for_9-11_Truth_Banner.jpg

How do you explain the work of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth?

Obviously, these are professionals who have the skill and knowledge to hold an informed opinion.

Founded in 2006, the group demands that the United States Congress pursue "a truly independent investigation" into the September 11 attacks as they believe government agency investigations into the collapse of the World Trade Center have not addressed what it calls "massive evidence for explosive demolition." As of March 2012, the group's petition to Congress was signed by over 1,600 architectural and engineering professionals.

AE911 Truth now lists:

(Supporters)

Architects+Engineers : 1,815

Other Supporters--- : 16,764

AE911Truth : http://en.wikipedia...._for_9/11_Truth

soori20120912122422960.jpg

I think the tide is shifting, and those who cling to the official story are the ones regarded as "complete nutjobs", as you so elegantly put it.

Here's a recent video from Richard Gage, the architect who started the group, AE911truth:

9/11 Truth - Richard Gage New 10-minute Showcase Video

(Can you spare just 10 minutes? for the Truth):

https://www.youtube....h?v=XNv1SHj4Nt4

Published on Dec 26, 2012

The showcase was pre--recorded for this third of three APCA conferences attended by AE911Truth because Gage was invited to testify concurrently at a pre--hearing for an international crimes tribunal in Malaysia featuring 9/11 truth leaders from around the world:

Here's an interview with Gage:

http://www.ae911trut...wn-by-fire.html

I happen to know a lot of architects and engineers. I went to the top architecture university in the UK (I did a different subject but my first girlfriend went on to become a high-end architect and I ended up hanging around with lots of them at university). My current flatmate is actually an architectural engineer. All of those I know - without exception - are incredibly critical of this to the point of absolute ridicule.

The truther group isn't new. It's been around for over 6 years now and still only a few hundred architects (including landscape architects!? :lol:) have joined. There are over 220,000 practising architects in the US alone -- I guarantee pretty much every single architect is familiar with the conspiracy theory and this stupid petition (truthers are incredibly vociferous and spam people constantly) but still only a fraction of a percent actually support it. This should speak volumes.

You will find that a small minority of doctors can be fooled by the "magnets can cure cancer" rubbish, a small minority of biologists that don't believe in evolution and a small number of architects that think 9/11 was an inside job. All this shows is that qualified professionals can still be stupid at times.

As ever though, you hypocritically accuse others of "clinging" to stories, etc. Can you ever envision changing your mind on this? Have you considered the possibility that you're wrong and the vast majority of people who know what they're talking about are right?

The evidence that the official story is nonsense is overwhelming.

Maybe if the "official" story was changed, I would have some confidence - but as it stands, there are far too many holes in it.

When I have tried to talk with those who accept the official story, I quickly discover that they have spent almsot NO TIME looking at the actual evidence.

If you can spare 10 minutes, I suggest you watch the Video posted above:

9/11 Truth - Richard Gage New 10-minute Showcase Video

(Can you spare just 10 minutes? for the Truth):

https://www.youtube....h?v=XNv1SHj4Nt4

And then please tell me: What Do YOU think happened with WTC-7 ?

If the official story is obviously wrong with that building, why would you accept the rest of it?

*sigh* before I waste another 10 minutes of my life watching yet another conspiracy theory video, let's do a little bingo:

1. "free fall speed"
  2. "into its own footprint"
  3. "thermite"
  4. non-evidence (some guy says he heard explosions, etc.)

All of these have been refuted conclusively countless times. I wonder how many are featured in this?

Well I'm half way through and already had 3 out of those 4 (should have included the usual "fires don't cause buildings to collapse" as well damnit!)

Refuted? I doubt it.

Sloppy alternative explanations given? No doubt. But who believes them?

A fall like Tower 7 has ONLY ever happened through explosions, why believe that this one single case was different?

Why would anyone want to reject the obvious (controlled demolition) explanation,

except to support the (wild and unbelievable) official lie?

I watched the first minute - and it is very late here / so I will have to pick it up tomorrow

The first minute was nothing but a string of Ad Hominem insults.

Does it get any better after that?

Frankly, I find the Ad Hominem attacks very boring, because they usually show that the "debater" has nothing relevant, convincing, or useful to say, so he goes after his opponent, rather than his opponents actual arguments.

Of course, that's just the truther contingent responding to the previous videos in the series... As I said, the meat of it starts at 5:40 and lasts for 4 mins.

EXCERPT:

"OMG...

Your Voice is so sick!

Just the way you narrate your cheap-owned video.

OMG, I feel so disgusted by you..."

I cannot watch much of that sort of material at after 1am. I will have to try again tomorrow.

EXCERPT:

"OMG...

Your Voice is so sick!

Just the way you narrate your cheap-owned video.

OMG, I feel so disgusted by you..."

I cannot watch much of that sort of material at after 1am. I will have to try again tomorrow.

Then skip that bit as I keep saying? The incomprehensible responses from truthers last for about a minute and a half, there's a few mins of primer material (like in the video you linked to) and ~5:40 is where proper explanation starts

I happen to know a lot of architects and engineers. I went to the top architecture university in the UK (I did a different subject but my first girlfriend went on to become a high-end architect and I ended up hanging around with lots of them at university). My current flatmate is actually an architectural engineer. All of those I know - without exception - are incredibly critical of this to the point of absolute ridicule.

The truther group isn't new. It's been around for over 6 years now and still only a few hundred architects (including landscape architects!? :lol:) have joined. There are over 220,000 practising architects in the US alone -- I guarantee pretty much every single architect is familiar with the conspiracy theory and this stupid petition (truthers are incredibly vociferous and spam people constantly) but still only a fraction of a percent actually support it. This should speak volumes.

You will find that a small minority of doctors can be fooled by the "magnets can cure cancer" rubbish, a small minority of biologists that don't believe in evolution and a small number of architects that think 9/11 was an inside job. All this shows is that qualified professionals can still be stupid at times.

As ever though, you hypocritically accuse others of "clinging" to stories, etc. Can you ever envision changing your mind on this? Have you considered the possibility that you're wrong and the vast majority of people who know what they're talking about are right?

..........have you?

Just for fun...........What effect does temperature have on Youngs Modulus. ....... You, as an expert, will know this without resorting to Google.

..........have you?

Just for fun...........What effect does temperature have on Youngs Modulus. ....... You, as an expert, will know this without resorting to Google.

Not a great effect over normal temperature ranges, however it does on Hooke's law ;)

Not a great effect over normal temperature ranges, however it does on Hooke's law ;)

Yeah ...... 250 an' odd columns all yielded (due to critical buckling) at exactly the same time. :rolleyes:

Praise the Lord!! ...... it's a miracle!! :lol:

Yeah ...... 250 an' odd columns all yielded (due to critical buckling) at exactly the same time. :rolleyes:

Praise the Lord!! ...... it's a miracle!! :lol:

What's that got to do with Young's modulus?

Are you an engineer?

Euler. :)

The physicist & mathematician? Derived possibly the most beautiful equation ever (even Feynman was a great fan), however, you haven’t answered the question at all.

I would have thought an engineer could give a straight answer to a straight question (unlike us physicists, that's their job :D ).

So I'll ask again. Are you an engineer?

2x 110 storey buildings turned to dust in mid air leaving almost no rubble pile

fire cannot turn steel to dust -where did all that steel go ?

-------------------------

fire does not affect steel framed buildings uniformally

why did WTC 7 collapse uniformally ?

--------------------

why did the planes wings that hit the towers slice through 14 in thick steel

but the "plane" wings that hit the Pentagon not even break the windows ?

--------------------------------------

84 cameras surround the Pentagon yet not one can show an image of a plane

why?

------------------------------

The "plane" that hit the Pentagon squeezed through a hole smaller than the fuselage

how ?

-------------------------------

why did NIST state "no evidence of explosives were found at the WTC"

when months later they admitted they hadnt tested for explosives which was a requirement by law ?

-------------------------------

why were 5 Mossad agents sent to record events on that day

did they have prior knowledge of the attacks ?

Donald Rumsfeld announced 24 hrs before 9/11 that $2.3 TRILLION could not be accounted for

are you aware that the attack on the Pentagon destroyed the dept investigating that missing money ?

---------------------------------------------

Why were the intercept procedures for hijacked planes changed 2 months prior to 9/11

to requiring direct authorisation from the Pentagon and then changed back 1 month afterwards ?

---------------------------------

Why did Larry Silverstein double the insurance premiums on the WTC complex

2 months before 9/11 ?

-------------------------------------

Why did he not breakfast at the roof of the world restaurant on that day

something he had done every day for 7 years ?

-----------------------------

why did his son and daughter not turn up for work that day ?

where did the towers go ?

where were the Iraqi weapons of mass destruction ?

do politicians lie and murder people for financial gain ?

----------------------------------

wake up !!

-------------------------

Judy Wood rocks !

Hey WJ, how's it going?

You and I have been round this before, so I'll stick with all the responses I gave on the other thread if OK.

If anyone else is interested it really was a quite respectful and interesting discussion on the whole, and addressed many of the truthers main points.

I'll try and find a link (unless anyone else can first?)

EDIT** Found it, starts around here (page 9 of the thread).

http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=16949&st=160