drbubb

Trading stocks through hyperinflation & depression

BUMP!

I think it is worthwhile to remind people of this accurate forecast,

and update people on the views of Mike Stathis

Part 3: http://iamthewitness.com/audio/mike%20stathis/TFC.SMITH.Mike.Stathis.7-14-2011.PM.mp3'>http://iamthewitness.com/audio/mike%20stathis/TFC.SMITH.Mike.Stathis.7-14-2011.PM.mp3

INTERVIEW with Mike Stathis - done on Bastille Day, July 14th, 2011

==========

Some key points:

+ Many Wall St guys were quants who did not question assumptions enough

+ To do well, it helped to be a member of a "favored group"... with "connections" & less morals

+ He saw scams on Wall St, and saw that none went to jail: 95% of pumps&dumps were run by people of the same ethnic* background, and many so-called gurus have terrible track records

+ Nobody has gone to prison, and there should have been 1,000 indictments

+ The top regulators are mostly lifetime regulators (or from certain favored institutions) and they are also members of the same group

+ The seem to have learned from the S&L crisis, to take control of the regulators and the media before committing the most recent scams

+ The pattern is: denial, denial, denial... until it all comes out

+ The overall economy has shown no job growth, and all the fortunes have been made on Wall Street.

+ Once the bottom is hit, the same people buy at the lows and ride prices back up

("This thing really needs Jubillee"... according to the Interviewer)

+ Since 2009, there has been the recreation of the Global Bubble, and as of July 2011 he could see another global problem coming

+ China is headed towards a "breathing problem", and

+ Ultra-low rates in the US have created a problem for retirees and pension plans

+ Banks are too heavily favored with very cheap rates, and the ability to chase returns from all sorts of financings, include speculations

+ When the banking system withdraws capital, there will be "big problems in emerging markets"

+ France and the UK are also run by Zionists (according to the interviewer)

+ Outsourcing and global free trade have undermined the US economy, and Americans are seeing their wage rates fall towards levels to compete with India or China

+ The American sense of hard work has been destroyed, and without that, it will be tough to rebuild,

+ The decline of engineering, and useful education are another big challenge

+ Hollywood culture glamourizes bankers and attorneys

=== ===

*(let's call them Zionists or Illuminati, since certainly not all Jewish people are involved in these practices)

I AM MORE INTERESTED on his views on financial markets,

and will need to look elsewhere for that.

Mike Stathis website is :: http://www.avaresearch.com/avanew/

French Connection site :: http://iamthewitness.com/

BUMP!

I think it is worthwhile to remind people of this accurate forecast,

and update people on the views of Mike Stathis

I looked at his website, avaresearch.com. It promotes the latest "educational" video from former ku klux clan leader David Duke, complete with pictures of Soros, Geithner etc with The star of David plastered on their foreheads.

I don't think this sort of vile fascist crap is type of thing most GEI members want to see on GEI.

I looked at his website, avaresearch.com. It promotes the latest "educational" video from former ku klux clan leader David Duke, complete with pictures of Soros, Geithner etc with The star of David plastered on their foreheads.

I don't think this sort of vile fascist crap is type of thing most GEI members want to see on GEI.

Even so.

He has written a very insightful book, and has made some great calls on the markets. And his book got many good reviews.

I don't have a great interest on his "pictures of Soros, Geithner...", but I am interested in his market views.

Even so.

He has written a very insightful book, and has made some great calls on the markets. And his book got many good reviews.

I don't have a great interest on his "pictures of Soros, Geithner...", but I am interested in his market views.

Even so. Being so casual about anti-semetism is not cool. I hope other GEI members wll check out the stuff being posted here and let Bubb know that it's not ok.