Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

PLEASE POST! Give GEI a boost

PLEASE POST !

royal-mail-post-box-312x252.jpg

Hey, can I ask those who are reading this, and are GEI members for a little favor ?

I want to see if I can give the GEI website a little push, for the next 2-3 weeks at least

Please:

===

+ make at least One Post a Day, on a thread of your choice

+ start at least One New Thread a Week, on a topic of your choice.

It would be really helpful, and might help lift the site to a new level.

We have been looking a little tired of late, and it would be great to see some new posters,

and some new topics.

Thank you kindly.

And thanks for all the HITS on the DrB Diary thread this month, it looks like a very good hit month for the Diary.

I hope you are getting some benefit from the many good calls we have made recently

There's really no need to panic.

With all this fraud being exposed in the market, it's no wonder people are turning away from investment boards. They realise they won't survive in a market where the sharks can take your arm and leg off with impunity.

I lost interest back in 2008 when the penny finally dropped that the markets are all heavily managed. Before then, I received a host of reports and newsletters; more than I could possibly read, and some were only available to institutional investors on a soft commission basis. You couldn't buy some of the stuff I was getting. Now, the only investment newsletter I still get is from someone who looks upon all the markets as being controlled by the same entity. Energy, gold, shares, currencies - they are all managed. Everything is orchestrated and giant computers are being used. Once you understand this, you realise that you can't make money unless you ride the same wave as the sharks. You have to pick the trend that the market manipulators intend to develop and be confident of your decisions and stick with them, for the big guys will do their best to shake off the hangers-on. That is all I'm doing now. But you need to have someone who has bloody good contacts and knows market intervention like the back of his hand. That is why I have been saying that you need to follow worldwide political developments. It's all about market manipulation at the end of the day. Those who do not look at the big picture and only wish to follow the minutiae of what a particular company is doing will get flattened in these markets.

For instance, how many investment boards would even pick up on, or understand the significance of the Russian forex market being closed, Putin being suddenly unavailable, or that the Japanese lower house was dissolved? Well, according to my NLW friend, these are all signs of very sophisticated market rigging. They are all connected. There is a lot going on but very few can interpret what they mean.

rage-comics-derp-herp-herpina-like-a-boss-determined-rageguy-trollface-ceral-guy-okay-guy-foreve24.jpg

I did read a story a while ago on someone or some people doing that in a German city.

They were deliberately scratching Mercedes cars.

LOL

Too true.

Suggestions for improving the experience here, are welcome

And I like seeing people start new threads, since that is what will determine the future direction here

== ==

Thanks for the enthusiastic response to this thread, everyone.

And it is great to have two new members join in a single day

There's really no need to panic.

With all this fraud being exposed in the market, it's no wonder people are turning away from investment boards. They realise they won't survive in a market where the sharks can take your arm and leg off with impunity.

I lost interest back in 2008 when the penny finally dropped that the markets are all heavily managed.

I mostly agree.

Except for brief periods, it may be very hard to make money in the years to come.

We could have a period similar to the 1930's when many wealthy folks lose it.

Investing in things like: tools, your own garden, and improving your home and helping your community,

may prove to be the best of all

OK, here is my post, one for DB.

"'Earthshaking' discovery will be fully announced early next month "

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2236333/Curiosity-team-set-reveal-major-discovery-Martian-soil--just-yet.html#ixzz2Cu0JoMR1

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What could it be? Evidence of water? Single-celled organisms? Bones or skeletons? Very exciting, it should be announced on the 3rd of December.

Just as CNBC is losing viewers hand over fist, the activity on this website may merely be reflecting the trend away from money and investments. That's not much you can do about that. I'm sure stockbrokers must be feeling the pinch - certainly Penntrade is now imposing fees where there was none previously.

OK, here is my post, one for DB.

"'Earthshaking' discovery will be fully announced early next month "

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz2Cu0JoMR1

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

What could it be? Evidence of water? Single-celled organisms? Bones or skeletons? Very exciting, it should be announced on the 3rd of December.

Hmm.

Why wait?

Maybe Richard C Hoagland was right, and the purpose of Curiousity was to kickstart a new space program.

He believes that NASA knows there is live on Mars, but wants this probe to "discover" it, so that NASA

can then press for an expanded program