Sign in to follow this  
Perishabull

Contemplating the Fringe & Where topics should be discussed

Where should topics such as " Disclosure Discussion : Is there an E.T. Presence on Earth " be discussed on the forum?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Where does the "Disclosure Discussion : Is there an E.T. Presence on Earth" topic belong? AND Do you care where the topic is discussed on the forum?

• "Disclosure Discussion : Is there an E.T. Presence on Earth" belongs in "The Global Edge": Main Discussion
    • "Disclosure Discussion : Is there an E.T. Presence on Earth" belongs in GEI's Fringe Festival Section
    • Yes, I care, I think it's important that subjects are discussed in the correct section.
    • No, I don't care, I think it's unimportant.

That's why there is a separate unit (nation crime squad?) that will investigate. These guys have nothing but ambition and would love to shop some senior people if they get the chance.

More details coming out now on the radio........

Well, I hope you are right about that.

But when I lived in the UK, I saw many "full investigations" used as a way to make a problem go away - so I am suspicious

But when I lived in the UK, I saw many "full investigations" used as a way to make a problem go away - so I am suspicious

Yes I also believe that some Full Investigation's are used as away to make problems go away and also to help shut the people up.

This time I do not believe that will happen.

Fair point.

And I agree you should never drop your guard, but at least give them a chance first.

Off Topic

Guess how I voted? :D

I guess you voted for "Disclosure Discussion : Is there an E.T. Presence on Earth" belongs in GEI's Fringe Festival Section" and didn't make a selection for the second question

Have a look at the latest posting from Gordon Duff

http://www.veteranst...2/11/08/228582/

He's a pretty mainstream, no nonsense guy but lately, he's getting into the ET/UFO topics and his regular readers have castigated him for this. However, he's holding his ground and quite rightly too IMO.

http://thechaniproje...pic,4540.0.html

[This is a discussion of what Duff has been writing and saying. There are transcripts of the interviews - best seen at the end of the thread (# 36 and 37)

Basically, there's a group of people on the planet who are using free energy but they will not allow this to be released to the world at large. There are 2 main reasons for this. Firstly, they are afraid that we'll breed like rabbits and exhaust the planet's resources and secondly, they will no longer to be able to rake in money hand over fist from the carbon fuel industries and thus lose control over us.

http://thechaniproje...ic,4540.20.html

Duff says the issue is a Malthusian one. Meaning that if the planet had free, unlimited energy, it would not only cause the collapse of the hydrocarbon industry and the entire economic system and infrastructure that is centered on hydrocarbon fuels -- but it would allow all nations endless free electricity, endless purified water, endless industrialization, endless desalinized seawater; that the world population would move from what it is now, generally thought to be 7 billion people within a generation, if we had free energy, we'd reach a population level of 25 billion. To some people, that would be seen as unsustainable.

You can close your minds to what is being disclosed by highly reputable sources - you can't get more reputable than Gordon Duff. He talks a bit about himself and the Veterans Today website during the interview with George Noory:

http://thechaniproje...ic,4540.20.html post #24

VT began after 2000, set up by US special forces as a back channel for special forces people to be able to discuss off the record, their own experiences.

It was set up on servers outside the US.

Around 2006, I took the site over and thought I would make it more international.......

We have a lot of senior airforce and NASA people with us.

Eg Clinton Bastion, the chief nuclear weapons designer for the DoE for 41 years is one of our advisors, General Hamid Gul, former head of the ISI, Eugene Khrushchev from Russia's intelligence

....... What we do have is ... a government that has spent trillions of $ developing weapon systems that are beyond our imagination.

.... The newer technologies allowed us to essentially replace most energy sources that we talk about.

Many people publicly speak about these things but most people who do so, are tasked with doing so in a harmless way, or in a way that can be easily discredited..........

Noory: If you weren't the senior editor of a very prestigious Veterans Today internet site, one would say, "OK, we won't believe it." But it's who you are, Gordon............

Caller: Why are you not 6 feet under?

Duff: I have 2 administrative assistants. One is a former chief of army intelligence. The other is a 2 star general from the FSB.

I have on my payroll, between two to five thousand Tier one individuals from both Russia and the US, including enough Spetsnaz to fill a small stadium. I would probably leave me alone.

Learn about the black ops (post #21 at thechaniproject.com/forum/index.php/topic,4540.20.html )

They have been back engineering alien technology. This is Disclosure folks. You can be ahead of the herd or keep drinking from the same watering hole and take comfort from knowing that if you're wrong, you're not alone.

Basically, there's a group of people on the planet who are using free energy but they will not allow this to be released to the world at large. There are 2 main reasons for this. Firstly, they are afraid that we'll breed like rabbits and exhaust the planet's resources and secondly, they will no longer to be able to rake in money hand over fist from the carbon fuel industries and thus lose control over us.

That is an interesting point of view, BUT...

I think the evidence shows:

+ If you educate women

+ And give them other means of livelihood than having children, and being homemakers

THE BIRTH RATE goes way down

Encouraging Gay marriage and homosexuality (another NWO ploy) also tends to reduce the birth-rate

So maybe they are wrong to be so concerned

Off Topic

I guess you voted for "Disclosure Discussion : Is there an E.T. Presence on Earth" belongs in GEI's Fringe Festival Section" and didn't make a selection for the second question

Moi?

Now how do you know that?

Are you telepathic? :rolleyes:

(Or can mods see such things? :ph34r: )

You are worried about losing "good posters" here...

I'm talking about the ones you don't know about, not the ones you do know about. Someone that comes along and then disappears due to the conspiracy theory stuff on the main board, never wanting to register because of it.

Those of you who are still fast asleep should begin to wake up.

This story is NOT going away...

No 10 hits at ITV for Cameron ambush

Financial Times - ‎1 hour ago‎

Number 10 has criticised ITV after David Cameron was ambushed live on the daytime programme This Morning and shown a list of senior Conservatives rumoured to be paedophiles.

(Don't get the idea that I LIKE posting about it - I find it distasteful.

But unfortunately this behaviour is imbedded in the control structure of the UK - and it needs to be exposed, and rooted out.

Do you really think it should be swept under the rug, and ignored ??)

No it's not gone away. Far from it.

Indeed, it now seems the person making the original allegations against some high ranking Tory has (on air, in front of cameras) made a full and deep apology as it is now obvious that the man he blamed was, after checking, not the man that actually abused him.

THIS is the danger of witch hunts, (of course it also lets the real perpetrator manage to evade true justice at the same time) as another innocent man has had their life ruined also.

Perhaps many of those that are always the first to jump on the bandwagon (CMJ etc) will now realise the damage they, and others like them (who blindly believe any scrap of s**t on the internet without looking for FACTS first), can cause, and will, like the man who was mistaken, offer full and frank apologies.

We'll see, but I wont be holding my breath <_< .

I'm talking about the ones you don't know about, not the ones you do know about. Someone that comes along and then disappears due to the conspiracy theory stuff on the main board, never wanting to register because of it.

If someone is put off by an even handed, and adult-like discussion, such as appears on that thread,

will they really become valued posters here? Maybe the existence of that thread is a sort of test of open-mindedness?

There are many places that people can post about investments which are more closed-minded and conventional than GEI.

I am not really sure that I want to hang out with people who cannot even tolerate a floating (not pinned) discussion like that.

But mixing areas of interest like this is not for everyone, so GEI may never grow to be another Motley Fool or MoneySavingExpert type forum.

Is that what people really want here ??

I think people want to believe in things, and that that desire interferes with their ability to think critically.

Yes: Many want to believe in Mainstream spin and half-truths that are pumped at them by TPTB.

This is exactly what this board is fighting: the comfortable consensus that thinks it is right, until it wakes

up one day and discovers it was sold a "bill of goods" by those in authority.

Keeping an open mind does not mean you have to buy into every crackpot idea that comes your way,

but to me it means keeping many. many ideas in the "still under examination" box, until they proved themselves or not.

Too may just reject an idea because "the crowd" isn't ready for it. Do you really want GEi to be like that?

(It is your board, and the board of all our regular posters too, so I welcome a open discussion on this.)

No it's not gone away. Far from it.

Indeed, it now seems the person making the original allegations against some high ranking Tory has (on air, in front of cameras) made a full and deep apology as it is now obvious that the man he blamed was, after checking, not the man that actually abused him.

THIS is the danger of witch hunts, (of course it also lets the real perpetrator manage to evade true justice at the same time) as another innocent man has had their life ruined also.

This wasn't a "witch hunt" !

It was an examination of one of the stories that came out, and the truth won out, and the accused was simply a case of mistaken identity.

The real culprit was also a "Lord McAlpine" - a brother who is now deceased. So this shows the value of a thorough investigation to get at truth,

and it certainly does not suggest that the many other folks who have been accused in this widening case should be let off.

As I said on the other thread:

INVESTIGATE IT ! Get at the truth on this story

If that means that a majority, or even all, get off, then Fine. The air needs clearing, and truth to be discovered

This wasn't a "witch hunt" !

It was an examination of one of the stories that came out, and the truth won out, and the accused was simply a case of mistaken identity.

The real culprit was also a "Lord McAlpine" - a brother who is now deceased. So this shows the value of a thorough investigation to get at truth,

As I said on the other thread:

INVESTIGATE IT ! Get at the truth on this story

There you go again.

That is not what the man at the centre of this is saying at all.

In his statement today, there is no mention whatsoever of another man named Lord McAlpine.

That was just another news paper putting out a possible explanation LAST WEEK when they first realised it wasn't the Tory Lord McAlpine.

So perhaps instead of shouting about others investigating it and getting the truth, maybe you should take your own advice, and Check the facts first?

There you go again.

That is not what the man is saying at all. There is no menmtion of another man named Lord McAlpine, that was just another paper putting out unchecked rumours LAST WEEK.

Perhaps you should take your own advice and Check the facts.

Which story is right on this?

I did read that elsewhere - what makes you think the other story is wrong?

My larger point is that these stories need to be investigated, not swept under the rug, and forgotten.

Do you disagree with that ?

Which story is right on this?

I did read that elsewhere - what makes you think the other story is wrong?

The fact that the guy making the allegations has said categorically, it was not him, or anyone with the same name as him.

My larger point is that these stories need to be investigated, not swept under the rug, and forgotten.

Do you disagree with that ?

I totally agree, but as I said at the outset, let's see what the facts are first, and not jump the gun and post every wild allegation as if it's 100% real, as has been happening. which, in the real world, could actually cause a case against the real perpetrator to collapse.

I totally agree, but as I said at the outset, let's see what the facts are first, and not jump the gun and post every wild allegation as if it's 100% real, as has been happening. which, in the real world, could actually cause a case against the real perpetrator to collapse.

If it were 100% real, then there would be no need to investigate

There is no need for a story to appear 100% real, before investigating.

Else what is the purpose of the investigation?

"David Petraeus in shock resignation from CIA after FBI investigation reveals affair

General David Petraeus, the Director of the CIA, dramatically resigned his post Friday evening as it emerged the FBI was investigating an extramarital affair he was allegedly conducting with his biographer.

Part of "the Great Revealing"?

That's what Rebecca Jernigan thinks.

And she says it is interesting that this story comes out while we are in the midst of revelations about paedophiles.

For astrology buffs, she notes that matters like this often get broken when Mercury is in Retrograde (as since election day)

The Breakthrough Machine ?

Toward the end of the interview, Foster reveals:

A Midwestern inventor has made a breakthrough in creating a Free Energy device (a magnetic motor) which started with an older device, with a few hundred dollars worth of additions. He ran his house on it for several months, and put a video up on YouTube. What happened? Home Land security arrested him, and threatened him, saying: "You need to stop what you are doing, you are messing with the free flow of the economy." Foster is helping in getting him legal help.

Could THIS be the "older device" the he perfected ?

This short Informercial about the Stirling Engine is a good story

http://www.mysecretg...s.com/stirling/

Could it be Fact, rather than Fiction ?

Here's a theoretical model:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvKbPEuMRy4

Here's a real one in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3khFv5UwTd0

Not really "free" energy, since a flame is used to create a heat difference

How many times on GEI have I seen Gordon Duff of Veteran's Times be used as a reference? Many.

"Gordon Duff of Veterans Today Admits To Writing 40% False Information"

http://projectcamelo...on?limitstart=0

And then...

When you follow the link, you will find the Headline is based on a video that is no longer available. (!)

Here's what one of the posters there says:

"It makes sense that, like most whistleblowers, he would have to mix truth with disinformation just to stay alive. I doubt anyone on this forum would be surprised that this is the case, just surprised that he is actually admitting it."