Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Wealthy Corporations want to Buy the next President

Wealthy Jewish people want to Buy the next President

(and so do wealthy folks of other religions, I might add)

The system is now set up, so they can do it - But only if we let them, by voting for one of the major two parties.

Take a look at this :

"I am going to turn to you for advice and suggestions... including on tax policy."

This Video came from inside this article :

Secret Video Ties Romney to Terror Attacks and Mossad Election Rigging

By Gordon Duff and Press TV

http://www.veteranst...ection-rigging/

EXCERPT :

Romney now has Netanyahu’s team as reported by Madsen:

“The plot to embarrass Obama was revealed in a secretly taped video of Romney speaking to a group of wealthy and mainly Jewish Florida donors earlier this year. Romney’s comments provide ironclad proof of Netanyahu’s political connections to the Romney campaign. Romney told donors, “I have a very good team of extraordinarily experienced, highly successful consultants, a couple of people in particular who have done races around the world, I didn’t realize it. These guys in the US – the Karl Rove equivalents – they do races all over the world: in Armenia, in Africa, in Israel. I mean, they work for Bibi Netanyahu in his race. So, they do these races and they see which ads work, and which processes work best, and we have ideas about what we do over the course of the campaign. I’d tell them to you, but I’d have to shoot you.”

The elections referred to were all rigged.

Just before making this statement, Romney talked about Carter and the helicopter crashes that killed the American Delta Force teams that tried to rescue the American hostages in Iran. Romney made his moral outlook clear by telling the audience that if something like this “were to happen,” and the tone he used told me that the team he was working with, the ones he would be forced to “shoot you” over, had plans to stage such an incident.

Then my thought went to Libya and the teams responsible for killing an Ambassador and a team of SEALS that were protecting him.

Was Romney talking credit for that? This is my impression. Romney claims he is a decisive man of action willing to sacrifice anyone and anything in order to look strong.

He even admitted to meeting with “Dr. Kissinger” who claimed “America is weak.”

Hey, don't believe for even a second that it is different with Obama.

He is also raising money from rich people, including wealthy Jewish people, Wall Street bankers, and people from many religions.

WHAT TO DO ?

Don't give these two guys a penny.

Don't vote for either Democrats or Republicans.

Vote for a Third party, and urge them to change the campaign financing laws.

Listen to Jesse Ventura in this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zSIq19awZ4

A wealthy foreign company can now set up a PAC, or a Super PAC, and provide so much in campaign funds that they can "Buy" the President.

Don't let that happen !

Vote for real people running on less money, who are not for sale

The USA is a mess now, and we need to start to change that !

Don't waste your vote (or your money) supporting the current corrupted system.

Send the candidates of both major parties a big fat message.

...my thought went to Libya and the teams responsible for killing an Ambassador and a team of SEALS that were protecting him.

Was Romney talking credit for that? This is my impression. Romney claims he is a decisive man of action willing to sacrifice anyone and anything in order to look strong.

Holy Moses!

Can you imagine Ron Paul going and "toady-ing" to Mr Kissinger ?

Barack Obama? Sure.

But not Jesse Ventura. Not Gary Johnson, I think.

And not folks who finance their campaigns in a different way, not by begging money from rich fat cats

As Elton John sang : "Holy Moses ! I have been deceived !"

There is no escape - the currency and its issuance is controlled by banks. Until there is an alternative means of exchange that cannot be corrupted (inflated) it's the same old, same old.

Wealthy Jewish people want to Buy the next President

(and so do wealthy folks of other religions, I might add)

The system is now set up, so they can do it - But only if we let them, by voting for one of the major two parties.

Take a look at this :

"I am going to turn to you for advice and suggestions... including on tax policy."

This Video came from inside this article :

Secret Video Ties Romney to Terror Attacks and Mossad Election Rigging

By Gordon Duff and Press TV

http://www.veteranst...ection-rigging/

EXCERPT :

Romney now has Netanyahu’s team as reported by Madsen:

“The plot to embarrass Obama was revealed in a secretly taped video of Romney speaking to a group of wealthy and mainly Jewish Florida donors earlier this year. Romney’s comments provide ironclad proof of Netanyahu’s political connections to the Romney campaign. Romney told donors, “I have a very good team of extraordinarily experienced, highly successful consultants, a couple of people in particular who have done races around the world, I didn’t realize it. These guys in the US – the Karl Rove equivalents – they do races all over the world: in Armenia, in Africa, in Israel. I mean, they work for Bibi Netanyahu in his race. So, they do these races and they see which ads work, and which processes work best, and we have ideas about what we do over the course of the campaign. I’d tell them to you, but I’d have to shoot you.”

The elections referred to were all rigged.

Just before making this statement, Romney talked about Carter and the helicopter crashes that killed the American Delta Force teams that tried to rescue the American hostages in Iran. Romney made his moral outlook clear by telling the audience that if something like this “were to happen,” and the tone he used told me that the team he was working with, the ones he would be forced to “shoot you” over, had plans to stage such an incident.

Then my thought went to Libya and the teams responsible for killing an Ambassador and a team of SEALS that were protecting him.

Hey, don't believe for even a second that it is different with Obama.

He is also raising money from rich people, including wealthy Jewish people, Wall Street bankers, and people from many religions.

WHAT TO DO ?

Don't give these two guys a penny.

Don't vote for either Democrats or Republicans.

Vote for a Third party, and urge them to change the campaign financing laws.

Listen to Jesse Ventura in this video

A wealthy foreign company can now set up a PAC, or a Super PAC, and provide so much in campaign funds that they can "Buy" the President.

Don't let that happen !

Vote for real people running on less money, who are not for sale

The USA is a mess now, and we need to start to change that !

Don't waste your vote (or your money) supporting the current corrupted system.

Send the candidates of both major parties a big fat message.

Wow, I hadn't seen that part of the video. I wonder why the media hasn't picked that part apart. Sounds pretty major to me. Doesn't surprise me that the big plan is to rig the elections. What other way can they win?

As far as 3rd party, I think the better thing to conquer first is overturn Citizen's United. With people waking up, perhaps they will now be more interested to see who is funding whose campaign. Get money out of politics and we've solved a whole lot of problems.

Obama gets money from wealthy donors, but Romney's donations are much more concentrated in a smaller number of hugely wealthy individuals. That money will run out at some point. Obama gets more money from a large number of small donations (which is how it should be), which is less likely to run out. What a waste of money though. We could probably pay off the national debt with one season of campaigning.

As far as 3rd party, I think the better thing to conquer first is overturn Citizen's United. With people waking up, perhaps they will now be more interested to see who is funding whose campaign. Get money out of politics and we've solved a whole lot of problems.

Obama gets money from wealthy donors, but Romney's donations are much more concentrated in a smaller number of hugely wealthy individuals. That money will run out at some point. Obama gets more money from a large number of small donations (which is how it should be), which is less likely to run out. What a waste of money though. We could probably pay off the national debt with one season of campaigning.

The whole campaign is far, far too expensive - I think something like a Billion dollars will be spent. most of it on ads and travel. This may be the last major feed frenzy for the mass media. When the campaign is over, the Mass Media, and especially television stations and networks are going to feel like the rug is pulled. I bet their share prices will collapse in 2013. It couldn't happen to a more corrupted bunch

The wealthy Super Pacs appear not to be working....

‎It's official: politicians are better at spending rich people's money than rich people are at spending their own money on politics. The ads aired by super PACs don't "appear to have significantly influenced voter opinion in key states in the presidential contest or in top congressional races," The Wall Street Journal's Neil King Jr. reports Monday. "The wide range of messages from the PACs may have confused voters, and viewers may be skeptical of ads backed by little-known groups that are unconnected to a candidate," King says, plus viewers can skip ads easier. Tracking all the dumb spending in the race so far, BuzzFeed's Ben Smith and Ruby Cramer write, "At times, the messages haven’t just been scattered, but have actually been flatly contradictory." The American Future Fund was trying to tie President Obama to Wall Street while Mitt Romney was saying Obama was hostile to business.
  • Restore Our Future and Americans for Prosperity have spent $18 million trying to make Pennsylvania and Michigan competitive for Romney. Obama leads Romney in both states by an average of 8 percentage points.

• Conservative super PACs spent $23 million to make North Carolina impossible for Obama to win again, King reports. Romney is leading that stage by an average of 1.8 percentage points.
  • The Democratic side has been much better coordinated with their candidate's campaign, despite their super PACs spending far less money. (The top three conservative groups have spent three times what the pro-Obama group Priorities USA has so far, King writes.) Priorities USA's Bill Burton tells BuzzFeed the group has "made a real impact in this race" by attacking Mitt Romney's Bain Capital career. But Obama's ads have made the same attacks, sometimes featuring the same former workers from factories Bain closed.
  • In Ohio, Sen. Sherrod Brown still leads challenger Josh Mandel by an average of 7.2 percentage points, despite $18 million in super PAC ads attacking Brown.
  • In Florida, Sen. Bill Nelson leads challenger Rep. Connie Mack by an average of 6.6 percentage points, despite $10 million in conservative super PAC ads attacking Nelson.

http://www.theatlant...h-wisely/57180/

The ads aired by super PACs don't "appear to have significantly influenced voter opinion in key states in the presidential contest or in top congressional races

I hope voters are waking up, and are clever enough not to be influenced by those stupid advertisements

Mainstream media is dying, and one reason is that people are ignoring the ads, and when they can no longer convince advertisers to buy them, they will truly be dead.

It isnt conviction that keeps the workers going into the station (like in alternative media) it is ONLY THE MONEY. Cut ff the ad money, and the workers will flee

The ads aired by super PACs don't "appear to have significantly influenced voter opinion in key states in the presidential contest or in top congressional races

I hope voters are waking up, and are clever enough not to be influenced by those stupid advertisements

Mainstream media is dying, and one reason is that people are ignoring the ads, and when they can no longer convince advertisers to buy them, they will truly be dead.

It isnt conviction that keeps the workers going into the station (like in alternative media) it is ONLY THE MONEY. Cut ff the ad money, and the workers will flee

I think the voters are waking up. Things are changing, in more ways than one. I can feel it. It's very exciting!

The mainstream media that is dying is the media that will continue to do things in their old corrupt ways. Media that presents facts, covers a breadth of stories and shows true investigative journalism will be rewarded for their efforts. If they are smart, they will recognize this. I have written to my cable provider 3 times now demanding that they pick up RT and Current TV. So annoyed that I cannot get it. I think I'll write to RT and Current TV and ask them for suggestions on what I might be able to do.

Rachel Maddow did an interesting piece a few nights ago. She was explaining how many Facebook "likes", comments and shares she typically gets on her blog stories, that she shares through Facebook. But one story last week blew through the average numbers by a mulitple of 10 or something. In other words, this particular story is what people found to be EXTREMELY interesting, and suggested that other media outlets take note, if for no other reason than to get better ratings. The story was how the Republicans blocked the Veterans job bill in Congress. People are outraged. At least she was reporting this on MSNBC. MSNBC has come a long ways in the last 10 years. I remember when Phil Donahue could not even keep his show for being too honest. He was a few years too early.

... I have written to my cable provider 3 times now demanding that they pick up RT and Current TV. So annoyed that I cannot get it. I think I'll write to RT and Current TV and ask them for suggestions on what I might be able to do.

. . .

I remember when Phil Donahue could not even keep his show for being too honest. He was a few years too early.

Why not hook up your set to your computer and YouTube, and drop the cable service.

Then write them, and thank them for saving you money by being so Customer-Unfriendly

Yeah, they should bring Phil Donahue back... if he is still alive.

I saw Dick Cavett on Charlie Rose not long ago, and that was great

Why do you mention "wealthy JEWISH people" in the title, when this thread is not about Jewish people ?

Well, that comes from the article itself:

"video of Romney speaking to a group of wealthy and mainly Jewish Florida donors "

( Of course, I would not want to see the Mossad or Israeli politicians buying the Presidency - Or any other foreign government either - China?)

If is not my intention to cause offense, so I shall change it.

(Things may be changing - a powerful new alliance is at work):

Independent Media / Discerning Voters may have won it.

aid115964-728px-Win-at-Arm-Wrestling-Ste

Mike Rivero has an explanation (which fits my own) about why Comey re-opened the FBI's case on HRC's emails.
MP3 : http://media.blubrry.com/rbn/p/content.blubrry.com/rbn/stream_2016-10-28_145959.mp3

MR says it seems to be related to a sudden shift in Media coverage of the election - something I have been writing about.

"It was like a switch was hit over night," and suddenly the MSM is writing about Bill Clinton Inc., and other Clinton crimes.
Why? Rivero thinks it was triggered by Trump's strong showing in the early voting.
"They realize that Clinton may not win, and she will not be able to harrass those who are critical, and talk about Clinton law breaking."

Rivero deserves great credit (along with many others in the Independent Media), in keeping the Truth alive, and getting Trump's message out,
so that a positive Vote could finallly start to break the toxic grip of the cabal.

Sign in to follow this