Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

Drake on Global Voice Radio 6-13-12… MP3s… “Best thing people can do [right now]… Turn Your Light Up!” REPOST

Posted on 2012/06/14

Well, I kept listening to more and more, and kept adding updates and updates. So I decided to repost this with all those updates incorporated. Here’s what stuck out to me.

■There is a lot of coverage of Eric Holder, et al, in the first two parts, and also other freedom type information.

■Two places to call, suggested by Drake: The White House (202-456-1111) (tell them, “We know NESARA does TOO exist!”), and the Pentagon (703-545-6700) (“Get these arrests started, dammit!” (my (KP) phrasing…)

■The “new news” begins in the middle of Part 3.

■He covers the Sorcha Faal report of Michigan militia being attacked. Minuteman said that all that is disinfo. It is not happening.

■Neil Keenan (NK)… Drake says NK says the families have decided to give NK full control of the all of the collateral accounts. That’s 87 bunkers/warehouses full of gold.

■Vote results… the vote DID matter. It DID make an impact.

■Q&A starts about 10 minutes into Part 4.

My favorite part: Someone asked, “What’s the best thing we can do now to help this along?”

“Best thing people can do [right now]… Turn Your Light Up!” Drake (Part 4, 14 min.)

MP3s were volume leveled and boosted. The music and commercials and about 10 minutes of trying to get people on the call at the beginning were cut out. The mp3s below are already configured for upload to iPod, iPhone, MP3 player.

MP3 : http://tinyurl.com/bvk39aq

/see: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/06/14/drake-on-global-voice-radio-6-13-12-mp3s-best-thing-people-can-do-right-now-turn-your-light-up-repost/

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stirring words from Cobra - about the coming Surrender of the Cabal

Light Agenda (Stephen Cook) interviews Cobra, re: Cabal's surrender

MP3: http://tinyurl.com/c2tnw75

/and: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/06/14/the-light-agenda

Fascinating stuff - Loaded with interesting details.

NOTES

=====

+ Portal2012, only two months old, is the vehicle for Cobra, a member of "the Resistance"

+ Cobra is protecting his identity, a member of Resistance Movement for 35 years (and a Pleadian)

+ The Cabal's offer of surrender is "a big step forward" (made at time of the Venus transit), when "the goddess energy came back" to our planet. The process of negotiation is now underway. A surrender of the cabal "cannot be guaranteed... but iot would be a good thing if they did."

+ Cobra first heard about the surrender negotiations from Drake's interview, and did not believe it. It was later confirmed by Cobra's own contacts

+ The Central bankers are the members who are seeking surrender, not the entire cabal. They approached Neal Keenan, and "may have also phoned Drake."

+ Main condition: The Cabal must go on the Mass Media, and explain who they are, and what they do. And they must unconditionally surrender their power. There are other conditions as well

+ Cobra previously was involved in some surrender negotiations with another group, the Jesuits. But he is not involved in these negotiations (which are apparently being handled by NK.) The cabal "are carzy people... and do not think like ordinary people."

(MORE coming)

MORE NOTES (gets stranger and stranger)

=========

+ Timing of arrests/ surrender : "nothing goes as planned" - An April 2012 date was given to Cobra 10 years ago. "One thing is for certain, this will happen... This planet will be liberated."

+ "Nobody knows how the general population will react... the population has been brain washed." They will appreciate it. and fully understand it, only after it has happened

+ 300 Resistance movement people (on the surface) are directly involved. "And there are 20 million people underground... and they are in physical bodies, and they look like humans. Most of them come from Planet X." (that planet is in the outer solar system, beyond Pluto, and it is the size of Earth.) They created the Resistance Movement. The job of liberation, is in hands of the military, but the others can become involved, if needed.

+ Certain plans will be finalized within a few days, and then Cobra will be able to speak more openly

+ Some people close to Cobra have been "drastically effected," but he now has "forms of protection in place" and he "lives a normal life." Cobra has been accused of being a clone, but understands such accusations are just "the way it is." There was cloning, but they were cleared about 10 years ago. Now, "I am determined to liberate the planet, no matter what."

+ Rothschilds and Rockefellers have had access to nuclear weapons, since they were invented. Pleadians have been scared of nuclear wars, but "can do much to prevent them", but cannot yet prevent all possible wars. Some access of R&R to weapons has now been removed, and that has allowed information about Mass Arrests Plans to come to the surface. "I am 99% sure" that a nuclear bomb detonation will not happen. The access codes of R&R "do not work any more."

=====

+ Handing over control of the Mass media will be lifted "when the cabal steps forward and surrenders." But if that does not happen, it will be more difficult. The cabal must surrender within a deadline (of about 10 days), and "if they do not do that then their future will be much more difficult,"

+ "If the Cabal surrenders, the banks can stay open. If they do not, then the entire financial system will need to be rebooted."

+ One Italian bank has already closed their doors, and their customers do not have access to their funds. This is part of "the natural disintegration of the Rothschild banking system." The Resistance has not engineered this, but "they have the capability to crash the financial system."

+ Most likely the Greeks will vote to leave the Euro

+ Who are the Archons? (Greek word for "rulers") They influence the thinking and emotions of humans, influencing their behaviour. Mass meditations were used to "get a grip on the Archons". Light was brought in, to remove the Archons. Great success in the last few weeks, and it is now "possible to proceed with the plan."

+ The Jesuits are a "militant religious group", and the Rothschilds are "just their bankers." This group has engineered much of human history, but stays in the background, and their activities are not reported on the internet.

+ Cobra has human parents, but never lost his awareness of who he is. He has been teleported onto a ship, and was given instructions about how to help stop nuclear wars. His family is in now way involved.

+ The energy on the Pleadian ship "was extremely loving." The ship was small, but it had a family feeling, and he had a tour of the solar system. There was a "huge difference in the vibration level."

=====

+ The Pleadians will appear "en mass, as soon as the Cabal is removed from power."

They will first contact certain select individuals, in private. They will then provide evidence of their existence in the mass media. There will be mass flyovers. And then the people will be asked if they will accept landings. "This will most likely happen through the United Nations... most likely through their building in NYC."

+ The Pleadians will be the first to appear, because they are the most human. Then other races will come.

+ Replicators can copy food

+ There is a clear plan for Ascension, which is: Liberation from all connections with 3D physical reality. This will happen to a certain percentage of lightworkers, but not everyone. The majority will go through a de-programming process.

+ Everything will not happen by Dec. 21st. The Ascension process will take much longer. But by Dec. 21st the Cabal will be fully removed. It is a huge change, which most cannot imagine... a new Golden Age.

+ People can experience balance in their lives. In fact, in the background the Light is becoming stronger. Cobra himself "has cleared most of the dark" within himself. "Sometimes I get angry, but this is good... I can have energy to change things."

+ He cannot say much, but "receives intel in various ways." Meditation is an important part of his life, and he uses it every day. He is now "much happier than he was" (when the darkness was attacking him.) He likes walks in Nature and music.

+ Chosen music : Tonight in Babylon, by Brian Adams

(see link, above)

Holy crap! Thanks for posting all this Dr. Bubb. Extremely interesting. 10 days...June 23rd, right? Wow. It is so hard to believe this is actually going to happen. I go out into the world, take a look around, everything looks normal. But then I get on here and it's just crazy :blink:

Holy crap! Thanks for posting all this Dr. Bubb. Extremely interesting. 10 days...June 23rd, right? Wow. It is so hard to believe this is actually going to happen. I go out into the world, take a look around, everything looks normal. But then I get on here and it's just crazy :blink:

Yes.

Another deadline - Do they never learn?

Let's see if they hold to this. It might be worthwhile to buy some Put options if Stocks rally on Monday

on the election news.

"Get on with it !"

Open Letter to Our Military by Drake

=========

There have been several tasks given to different people through military command. To date all have been either completed as requested or are still developing.

This is an open letter to those who requested these specific missions. At the onset of these missions, extraordinary efforts were expended in just their start up. Each of these required a similar expending of time and effort to complete, all on a voluntary basis.

There were very few objections as to following mission parameters and instructions. Real patriots seldom complain of any hardship involved in any true patriotic effort either.

We The People have done as requested, and yet there is a great and growing concern. As many as possible have been contacted, groups, militias, and freedom loving individuals. These number in the millions here in the states, with many more millions world wide, watching closely.

Our efforts are looked at as the cornerstone to be built upon for all nations. This was only a dream of a hope for those of us most directly involved in all this. It seems that everyone is looking to us to lead the way, just as happened in part because of our war for independence.

There is and has been growing concerns as to the military’s not taking action that the people see as both vital and timely. I have offered the tactical complexities, both in house and outside, as a possible reason or cause for this delay.

However, there are a growing number who are beginning to believe that there never was any intent on the military’s part, to help the people in their efforts to restore our foundations, etc. This is where things are at presently.

The request is major, both for you and the people. In order to restore the faith in the military helping the people, an official statement of this intent needs to be made.

I understand all the ramifications involved in an action of this nature. Therefore, I have decided to go farther out on the limb I’m presently on, and offer you to directly contact me.

I was asked to offer several things in my broadcasts on internet radio as a help in the overall plan.

•I have accepted the risks involved in the same light as our founders.

•I pledge my honor, life, and fortune in this effort.

•I can do no less for my country and my countrymen.

We The People now respectfully request the same from our military. Note that this will be sent out to everyone I have been asked to contact. Thus, the quicker the reply, the better.

The country looks forward to your reply,.

~ Drake

/source: http://domesticenemies.net/index.php?blog=2

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-524/#comment-15020

Tom Gord says:

June 16, 2012 at 10:25 pm

John or Sunfire, I’d love to have an answer on this one. Someone at the Bilderberg meeting said they realize the NWO plan has failed, so now they want to move to plan B NWO. That doesn’t sound like surrender to me, either Blake/Cobra are not for real, or a decision not to surrender has been given. Your guess is as good as mine as to what is next, but this can’t go on and something is going to give one way or another. I hope plan B means they want to work with us and bring out new technologies, etc. Yes, I have my popcorn. :o )

Sunfire says:

June 16, 2012 at 10:35 pm

Tom,

They never truly intended to surrender in the first place, likely were only feinting if they even were actually stepping up to that plate. Anyone that really truly knows what they are doing in dealing with the Reptoids, Cabal and Illuminati know there is absolutely no negotiating with them. It doesn’t work. Good to Hear you are stocked up on Popcorn ;) , What ever it is they think they can attempt, the ET/EDs are prepared for it. Unlike the Terrans….the ET/EDs will ‘stay the course’ and complete the “job”. Just because the CABAL have dumped the game board doesn’t mean they’re going to win that way either.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/global-voice-radio-network/2012/06/17/drake-vital-updates--june-16-2012

It seems to be No Real News, so far...

NOTES:

"I have stayed away from the ET issues"

They are there. I have been involved with them for years.

What Keenan did is extraordinary, and will get better real quick.

First thing will be: ET's do not want to step in a mess.

But there is a limited amount of time... 2012 scenario

200-600 mph winds, mountain ranges moving, heat and cold.

If homes collapse, food and guns will be buried. Electro-magnetic pulses will kill electronic gear.

We have been given a choice, and a Timeline. If we heal the planet, Mother Earth will not shake us off like a bunch of flees.

Bad people being removed (by ETs), and screened twice. Some people will be cooked in the sun, and others will be reformed.

WE take care of business, or ET will do it for us.

- -

Lady Dragon spoke of the Cobra video: People in power are very afraid.

Two conditions: They must reveal who-they-are-and-what-they've-done,

and step down from power.

- -

Some prosperity funds are being opened... (?)

== ==

Linda Capen , in the comments:

No offense, but this info was on GF -Greg Giles and Cobra and a couple other sites over this past week. This is not new. The only difference is GF said that we must remove the cabal then they will help us. That they would not choose for us. We all want them gone, that's a given. This sounds like they are all piggy backing info. Anyone on this site or these others is awake and aware. I will watch this video he is talking about but my guess it is one I have already seen as I too do alot of my own research. Enjoy the rest of the show. I will spending time with my husband and listen to the rest of the broadcast later.

-- --

Video, meant to view?:

(Do you want to live or die?)

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-530/#comment-15142

Melb says:

June 17, 2012 at 2:15 pm

Hello Sunfire,

I was listening Drake’s show, and it seems to me that he needs help, the military is not doing anything, he is waiting for the military to take action who knows what is going with them, let me ask you, are the military reptoids too? because if they are that is probably are not taking action! So in this case we need our brothers and sisters ET’s to take action, if our citizens included myself will take action if we have the tactics and weapons to execute these malevolant demons I will take action right this minute.

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 2:35 pm

Mel B,

I can’t say they all are or all are not, There are technically two completely separate governments. I haven’t really been following Drake as I have enough just keeping up with the comments here, and the ET/EDs in general as they are teaching me a lot of other stuff and updates on their things, plus my private life etc. I know regardless of what happens here The ET/EDs have certain event thresholds, and they have their own plans and they will execute their plans. But, the Terrans still have to take responsibility and action. I don’t know how else to advice you other than grab some popcorn because it’s certainly about to get interesting. But, know the ET/EDs will not permit the “bad” option he mentioned, wont let the CABAL/Reptoids continue much longer, they’ve already lost. So what else is there that is left?

Debbie says:

June 17, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Sunfire/John…………surely your ETs can vouch for Drake by now, can’t they? or let us know that he is fake?….I mean with Drake stating he is in touch with the ETs…surely your conncetions can confirm or deny this, can’t they?

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Debbie,

He is definitely in touch with ET/EDs, not our ET/EDs. No, he’s not a Fake…but I don’t think at this point the ET/EDs will vouch for him either. Not right now. They’re as much as I am advising to just step back and grab some popcorn. Watch it unfold and see where it goes

Connie Knox says:

June 17, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Alexandria,

I was surprised too. The last interview before this one, when he was talking about ET’s, he fairly stumbled over that and then called them angels so I just assumed that it was hard for him to acknowledge that ET’s existed.

What I heard was interesting, but I wish I’d have heard the whole thing. No time schedules shared. He’s learned not to that anymore. :)

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-529/#comment-15112

Alexandria says:

June 17, 2012 at 12:27 pm

Drake’s message was quite interesting; the gist of it is that he brings up ETs, that he has been in touch with them for a few years, and that he is calling on us/military to get the planet cleaned up (of the cabal) NOW. He says that the ETs (Pleiadians) are helping, but that it is our job and it would be easier if we could do it. He brings up the idea that earth changes could be very severe if the planet is not “cleaned up” and the Earth would shake us off like fleas. (Of course Sunfire has told us that the ETs will not allow severe problems.) He recommends that everyone watch the video on his website: http://americannationalmilitia.com/spirituality/. He also recommended that we watch “The Matrix”; that we can do much more than we think we can. He has more spiritual understanding than I was aware of–I was very surprised.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-527/#comment-15115

McCroft says:

June 17, 2012 at 12:28 pm

Hi, here is the link to Drake’s video. Seems like the ET’s are getting tired of us not taking actions against the cabal. Us = Military http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6G2z9rnS3Bo

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hi,

Yeah, they aren’t going to wait around to long….regardless of what happens with the Terrans down here. The ET/EDs are going to step in.

McCroft says:

June 17, 2012 at 12:42 pm

Sunfire,

Here the link to the video Drake was talking about in today’s show. Seems like some ET’s are taking actions cause the military are stalling taking care of the cabal. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G2z9rnS3Bo&feature=player_embedded

Cobra referred to Drake and today Drake and Ladydragon referred to Cobra as well.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-524/#comment-15059

anonymous says:

June 17, 2012 at 7:16 am

Since the NWO have nothing to lose, why would they truly surrender?

The only course open to them is to delay the outcome, perhaps in the hope that reinforcements will show up.

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 8:01 am

There wont be any reinforcements getting through…ever. At least the ET/EDs know there never was the option of negotiating on the table. Because they also know the CABAL,Reptoids and Illuminati would never surrender to begin with. Every time the “reinforcements” have tried to get through they’ve been met with destructive opposition and been obliterated. Ooops. It will be interesting to say the least to see what their plan “B” will be. Good thing I’m stocked up on snacks.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-531/#comment-15158

Melb says:

June 17, 2012 at 4:12 pm

Dear Sunfire,

thank you for your comment. As I said, I did listening the Drake’s radio show, he is ready to take action, but the military is not, but he will, Drake doesn’t like the idea of taking action by himself, there are very few of them against the demonic cabal that still have power of the military, there are 500 people in the white house, congress, senate to arrest and many more private corporations too. Many people have not awake about this problem, and the ones that are awake are scare like cats.

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 4:18 pm

Dear Mel B,

That’s the thing though, the cabal don’t have the power of the military, they don’t even have the resources to pull anything they want to off. They know their goose is cooked. They are out numbered, they know their game is over. But it is their arrogance and ego that will not permit them to see logic and reason, to give up or surrender. He’s got his ETs, he should just ask them to step in and help. Or hold a vote so that he can show that the people want it. But, the ETs also want us to step up to the plate and participate in this. They wont ‘save us’ because if they do they know we will not learn anything from these experiences. They will and are helping but we have to learn to “fish” because they wont give us “fish”. The download and removing of the veil is what will make a difference in waking people up. Some, though are not meant to…and will be the ones that are to remain in 3D but on a different planet.

Erik says:

June 17, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Sunfire,

That’s the nub of it. The learning experience seems to be that we need to realise collectively how bad it has become. At present the majority do not. It seems to me that to accomplish exposure, the media must be free. Other stuff too, but that’s an important element.

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 5:27 pm

Yes, but here’s the kicker, it’s not nearly as bad as it appears to be. The Cabal and Reptoids are the Masters Of Illusion. Certainly though, once the media falls…it will become much clearer that it truly is the end of The Cabal’s rein of power.

Ironically, Drake himself may have caused the delays (in military action) that he is complaining about...

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-523/#comment-15007

=== Quote =====

Debbie says:

June 16, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I was sure Drake was just bad joke because he kept talking about the good guys in the US Government (at the Pentagon no less) were about to pounce and pick up the bad guys…REALLY? …..when he broke the story line of “let’s vote”, I thought only a true moron would buy into that crazy BS…

As for Fulford, I did some research on him and found out that he has been saying about iminient arrests of the dark cabal for years and years and years, like GW Bush and Karl Rove were going to be arrested any day……

and David Wilcock who tells us he is the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce….only if Cayce decided to come back as a attention seeking drama queen…..DW loves to tell us about his dreams where he gets it all right and the media flocks to him.LOL

Sunfire says:

June 16, 2012 at 9:15 pm

Debbie,

Drake was being straight up about the Good Guys in The Pentagon about to pounce, from what I understand this really has been being planned for several decades. What caused the delays actually was Drake going public. Where the “lets Vote” thing came from was clearly the point where this current situation I can not discuss happened.

Fulford, we’ve said all along, he really tends to be all over the place with the information he shares from his multiple sources.

As for Wilcock, the whole reincarnation scenario aside. Prophetic Dreams are a valid form of “foresight” that is recognized and used not only militarily but in other applications. And, David’s are definitely heavily documented and fairly accurate

=== Unquote =====

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-531/#comment-15188

Debbie says:

June 17, 2012 at 7:15 pm

I wish we at least had infomration which ETs he is in touch with….I recently encountered on line interviews and informationa about Dr Karla Turner, you would no doubt knwo about her, she was exposing a terrible alien agenda she had first hand information about when quite strangely she suddenly died of some fast moving cancer…..she explained about seeing these aliens remove souls from bodies and trap them into black boxes………..she clearly had A LOT to say about aliens……………I am wondering if there might be other aliens out there still lurking around doing evil it seems like good alines like your friends would all know each other…maybe Drake has dis-information from bad aliens.

Anyone wanting to can just google Dr Karla Turner…..but I warn you, you might find out things youd just as soon not know….scary stuff….

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 7:20 pm

The ones Karla Turner is talking about are Grays, AFAIK the ones that Drake is referring to are Pleiadians which seem to have a very mixed reputation as to their trustworthyness. I believe hes said it publicly a few times so I can here also. Something to keep in mind, ultimately the only Bad ETs, the only ones that are our enemies are certain races of Grays and Regressive Reptoid Races (ie: Draco and Hydras). Thats it, they are the ones responsible for this mess along with the Cabal. The others are either Neutral or Positively Oriented. Or otherwise not in anyway involved in anything connected to Terra or this system. And, yeah. Pretty much do to the various councils, federation, alliances, etc. MOST of the Benevolent and Neutral ET/EDs know who eachother is, and are aware of eachother within an certain percentage of the galaxies and multi-verse. But, theyre not always going to know who each individual is that one of their allies is communicating with. Theyre not that up in eachothers business.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-531/#comment-15193

Starlight says:

June 17, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Melb,

I feel the same way you do too. What’s holding up the military from arresting all these Psychos? Being as this has been a 25 year old plan, I thought most of the logistics for this plan was already in place. The military better than anyone know full well the Psychos would do anything to delay the processes necessary for the full implementation of this plan. This is something that should’ve been taken into account as part of their planning.

On another note, I’m disappointed, disgusted and just plain old sick and tired of some of those around me not listening to what I’m telling them. They’d rather continue on with their pathetic little lives watching t.v. and let someone else do the job they’re supposed to (but obviously don’t). Believe me when I tell you that those of us who are awake and aware are more than willing to do whatever it takes to bring down the Psychos and their corrupt friends. The problem is that there’s still too many people who are still sleeping. These and the lazy ones are the ones holding the rest of us back; and it’s just plain old frustrating.

Despite all of this, I’m moving forward and continuing to wake more people up; and believe me, I have woken up quite a few people. We just need a bit more to awaken. Then, problem solved.

Sunfire says:

June 17, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Some of those that are being resistent, probably are ones that are likely to chose to remain in 3D and go to the other planet.

McCroft says:

June 18, 2012 at 2:11 am

Starlight,

Don’t judge the ones that don’t have “enough” veil lifted. They simply don’t know better. It’s not our task to convince people we shall simply help those that asks for it and meet them where they are respectiveliy. :)

SUMMARY DRAKE & OTHERS ON MONDAY, JUNE 18, 2012

Comment submitted by an astute reader ----- VERY GOOD SUMMARY

=====================================================

Here's the score as I see it Monday June 18, 2012.

1. The Greek Elections: The bankers needed a swift control of the Greek economy and government to continue the Ponzi scheme. They did not get it. Instead, the election was a draw which puts Greece without a government for several months while the delegates fight out who is on top., In the meantime, back at the ranch, this is by anybody's definition, a major credit event for Greece (a default) such that the derivatives must begin paying off; just what the bankers feared. They feared it because they don't have the money to pay off nor any more excuses as to why they are not required to pay off. So, in poker terms, CALL! Either the trillions of dollars worth of derivatives have value or they don't.

2. Drake says that the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) has been liened and is prevented from doing business for the next 90 days. CALL! If true, this is a death blow to the global Central banks and if untrue, a deathblow to Drake.

3. Drake Stirs the Pot. Drake gave the career military officers notice Saturday to perform the mass arrests by Monday or the Career military will no longer have a career. CALL! The military must either support the Constitution or put the U.S. under Marshall law in support of the Cabal.

4. The ET Ultimatum. According to Drake, an ultimatum was given to the Cabal to surrender by Thursday, June 21st, or else the ET's , militia and citizens will begin the killing of the Cabal, their minions and organizations that are usurping the constitution. CALL! Congress and DAS Homeland have to put up or shut up. No more time to stall or bluff. It is come to Jesus time - you either believe or you are going to hell.

5. The Final Score: Prepare to defend your liberty. Better have your preps and your mindset ready.

Its CALL time - Call to Duty! Whatever is going to happen is going to happen this week.

Posted by John MacHaffie : http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/summary-drake-others-on-monday-june-18.html

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-537/#comment-15290

Connie Knox says:

June 18, 2012 at 9:38 am

Sunfire,

That answers some of my questions after listening to Drake’s interview and the 5 minute video at his site. But, I still have some questions. I thought you said that the ET/ED’s aren’t going to let any catastrophic events occur? Drake made it sound like if we don’t get off our butts, that’s it, game over. As for walking into a federal building and arresting people at gun point, has he lost his mind? As I looked over the Articles of Confederation, I realized just how far we’ve strayed from the original Constitution, but it’s going to take all of us, including the good guys in the military and friendly ET’s to clean up this global mess.

Sunfire says:

June 18, 2012 at 10:06 am

Connie,

They wont, I’ve said that all along and I still stand by it. They wont let anything catastrophic happen. For one like I pointed out Drake is dealing with Pleiadians, trust them when they are actually standing right in front of you actually doing what they said they would and always have a contingency plan in place. Always.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-535/#comment-15231

Tom Gord says:

June 18, 2012 at 4:09 am

Thanks for answering my question Sunfire (wow, I keep getting your name right) :o ). Since the cabal will never surrender, then do you agree with the 5 minute Drake video that the cabal will be removed by ET and taken away from here and destroyed? Is June 21st to be taken seriously as they date they surrender or die?

Sunfire says:

June 18, 2012 at 8:43 am

Tom,

I don’t agree 100% with anything that has specific dates or time frames on it. I haven’t even watched the 5 minute video and I don’t communicate with the ETs that he does. I do know that at some point or another the CABAL, Reptoids and Illuminati will be dealt with and in the mean time prevented from causing trouble. Drake talks about the Pleiadians a lot, which I think those are the ones he communicates with, I trust Pleiadians as long as they are standing infront of me, so do my ET/EDs. Then there is always a contingency plan in place that doesn’t involve them. So, I say trust them soon as they actually have their craft on the ground and are actually making the move to arrest the people. They have a very “mixed” reputation when it comes to trustworthyness and reliability.

Starlight says:

June 18, 2012 at 10:06 am

Sunfire,

Can you be more specific as to which Pleiadians are untrustworthy? As I understand it, the Pleiades has many planets within that star system; and I find it hard to believe that all the people of an entire star system are untrustworthy. Say for example, Tolec’s people seem to be wise and responsible. As I understand it, they’re planet resides in the Pleiades. Making them Pleiadians. I’m sure you don’t mean to say that Tolec and his contacts are untrustworthy as well.

Therefore, is it possible for you to explain exactly which Pleiadians are untrustworthy or not?

Sunfire says:

June 18, 2012 at 10:36 am

Starlight,

Yes, Tolec’s people are very wise and responsible and 100% trustworthy. But, they’re not considered Pleiadian, they are Dakote. They aren’t even included in this. I’ve always said The Andromeda Council are the allies of The Liberation Forces, that will never change, ever.

It’s a huge open cluster not just a star system. It would be difficult at best narrow it down completely and be to specific beyond that. I definitely wouldn’t trust anything channeled. As far as I understand it, the Pleiadians “involved” with those like Drake and the “White Hats” of the Military are from the Alcyone System primarily, but other systems and planets like Erra within the cluster too. I’ve never said they are 100% untrustworthy just “mixed”. If they actually manage to get their craft on the ground, then I’ll take it on that they are actually going to move against the CABAL. Even my ET/EDs say they always have a contingency plan in place when dealing with the Pleiadians. I can’t be anymore specific than this.

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-539/#comment-15311

Bats555 says:

June 18, 2012 at 10:52 am

Sunfire,

Question: I have read on other sites that one of the reasons for no mass arrests is that Archons in 3D and 4D are creating havoc regarding paranoia and skepticism on a mass scale.

David Wilcock in his last posting said quote: “A sudden, violent mass arrest would cause extreme hardship, chaos and disruption to society. This is exactly what the Luciferian force wants.”

If Archons are actually at work, are there any ET/ED missions to take these guy’ out?

Sunfire says:

June 18, 2012 at 11:45 am

It depends on what THEY are referring to as the Archons, are they referring to the real Archons that are astral parasites? Or are they referring to The Reptoids? Which one? This ultimately isn’t the real cause, but it’s a good excuse or cover story. Btw, ultimately the Reptoids are no longer a threat, there just aren’t enough of them left on planet to make any kind of real trouble. I really think and feel there is a lot more to this whole thing. I’m confident that the CABAL and Reptoids are being dealt with, will be removed, etc. Just not in the way most expect. And not “over night” like most want.

And, yes, that is precisely why there wont be the “mass arrest” the way it was initially laid out, because it would just cause chaos and major disruptions. Also why the ET/EDs don’t come in with guns blazing etc. And are ultimately taking the time they are to “get ‘er done”. If they move to fast or to hard in the wrong spot or at the wrong time, it ultimately all falls into chaos which is the last thing any of the “good guys” want.

Bats555 says:

June 18, 2012 at 12:11 pm

Thanks Sunfire,

I believe the Archons mentioned were the parasite variety, there was supposedly a mission to take them out called “Pandora’s Box”. Not sure if it was the Federation of Planets, Andromeda Council or another group. I’m a little more concerned about the human cabal and how they know the end is near. What acts of desperation will they do? It’s like we are dealing with a cornered mad/crazy badger and do not know what’s the next move.

Sunfire says:

June 18, 2012 at 12:20 pm

Yes, I know the Silver Legion did one to take them out, and said it would take a short time for the others to die off. This is covered on their site.

A beast is at it’s most dangerous when it’s in it’s dying throws. The CABAL can attempt just about anything, all sorts of things but the ET/EDs, and their allies definitely have the upper hand and are prepared for anything and everything, they have been doing this for multiple thousands of years so there aren’t any “new” tricks the “old” dogs haven’t seen. Apparently from what I’ve heard the CABAL know they’ve already lost, plan A has been fully thwarted. So for them this is onto plan B. For The ET/EDs and allies they’re still on plan A, stop the cabal and liberate the planet. They haven’t had to come anywhere near close to their plan B.

RETURNING to the Original Constitution

Here's what all the fuss is about

THE US CORPORATION - the Act of 1871

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1901702/pg1

TO ALL U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL......

Posted By: Seawitch

The time has come. You will soon be given orders for martial law within the borders of the United States.

Or foreign troops will be deployed to do the illegal task of martial law against peoples.

This is the last stand we Americans have against this global tyranny. If we fall entirely into the

hands of world domination we will completely lose our last chance to be a free people.

A True Revolution for Freedom is coming and you will have hard choices to make. Will you murder

your brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers?

Or will you stand with them in their struggle for freedom against tyranny ????

The choice is yours to make.

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/to-all-us-military-personnel.html

=== ===

(the above, and this Interview with "Hugh-Man" :

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/04/02/our-galactic-family

Inspired me to write the following prediction of the near future):

Preventing the Cabal's Preferred Form of ET Disclosure

I think I can see what we may be headed for.

The ET's will arrive, and TPTB will want to fight their influence.

So the Cabal shall then unleash their planned: "Alien false-flag invasion,"

which will be designed to pump up fear, and get people to fall in line behind

a Cabal-controlled military crackdown, and a battle against Cabal squashing ETs.

The false flag may involve attacks by Cabal-controlled UFO's on Earth targets,

to make the real ETs (controlled by benevolent ETs) look as if they are hostile.

The genuine ETs may have their hands full fighting Cabal-controlled UFOs, and

will find themselves nit greeted with the warmth by Earth, that they have been

hoping for.

Those in-the-know will realise it is Cabal-controlled violence. But others,

who are less informed and living in fear may think that genuine ET's are hostile,

and they will be directed by fear, and by the Cabals military exercises.

I reckon this scenario is one that ET's are eager to prevent. That is why they

want to takedown the Cabal before showing themselves.

Are they running out of time to get the surrender first, in order to engineer a gentle

and peaceful disclosure?

I can see that happening. Somehow the ET's have to show they are friendly and trustworthy above the government. And more importantly, they need to show the military. If that does not happen, I do believe people will trust the government over ET's. But how is the cabal going to be taken down without ET's help? Maybe the ET's can help "behind the scenes" without showing their presence. I really don't see any sort of white hat takeover like Drake et al keep talking about.

TO ALL U.S. MILITARY PERSONNEL......

Posted By: Seawitch

The time has come. You will soon be given orders for martial law within the borders of the United States.

Or foreign troops will be deployed to do the illegal task of martial law against peoples.

This is the last stand we Americans have against this global tyranny. If we fall entirely into the

hands of world domination we will completely lose our last chance to be a free people.

A True Revolution for Freedom is coming and you will have hard choices to make. Will you murder

your brothers, sisters, mothers and fathers?

Or will you stand with them in their struggle for freedom against tyranny ????

The choice is yours to make.

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.hk/2012/06/to-all-us-military-personnel.html

=== ===

(the above, and this Interview with "Hugh-Man" :

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/inlight_radio/2012/04/02/our-galactic-family

Inspired me to write the following prediction of the near future):

Preventing the Cabal's Preferred Form of ET Disclosure

I think I can see what we may be headed for.

The ET's will arrive, and TPTB will want to fight their influence.

So the Cabal shall then unleash their planned: "Alien false-flag invasion,"

which will be designed to pump up fear, and get people to fall in line behind

a Cabal-controlled military crackdown, and a battle against Cabal squashing ETs.

The false flag may involve attacks by Cabal-controlled UFO's on Earth targets,

to make the real ETs (controlled by benevolent ETs) look as if they are hostile.

The genuine ETs may have their hands full fighting Cabal-controlled UFOs, and

will find themselves nit greeted with the warmth by Earth, that they have been

hoping for.

Those in-the-know will realise it is Cabal-controlled violence. But others,

who are less informed and living in fear may think that genuine ET's are hostile,

and they will be directed by fear, and by the Cabals military exercises.

I reckon this scenario is one that ET's are eager to prevent. That is why they

want to takedown the Cabal before showing themselves.

Are they running out of time to get the surrender first, in order to engineer a gentle

and peaceful disclosure?

Archived