Drake & Cobra: Mass Arrests, Reboot Event

Someone recommended the latest Drake show.
It seems he doesn't do the talking (for a change) but hands the show over to a militia guy who talks for 2 hours and his message is most encouraging.
I shall try to find the time to listen to it
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/drakebailey/2013/11/08/thursday-drake-updates-show

If you catch it before I do, please post some comments

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh lord!

That Drake was droning on and on for the first hour.

That Rick Light didn't come on till 1:14:00

Let's see if the guy lives up to his billing.

D mentioned that every Greek civil servant has gone home (13:20 mins)

Otherwise, I lost interest in all that verbal diarrhoea.

That Rick better be more interesting.

Oh lord!

That Drake was droning on and on for the first hour.

That Rick Light didn't come on till 1:14:00

Let's see if the guy lives up to his billing.

D mentioned that every Greek civil servant has gone home (13:20 mins)

Otherwise, I lost interest in all that verbal diarrhoea.

That Rick better be more interesting.

Rick did turn out to be interesting, after a slow start.

The surprise call by Neil Keenan at the end, made up for Drake's boring hour

• 2 months later...

Be careful of any resets

http://blog.redefininggod.com/2014/01/24/a-hearty-texas-howdy-to-the-cobra-folk.aspx

To believe this whole narrative that the new financial system was created by good people, you must believe...

1) That the Eastern Alliance is run by nice guys, not corrupted globalist politicians. Just look at the corruption in Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa: are the people running those countries really "good guys"?

2) That the SDR was NOT created by globalists who have been working for decades to move us to a single world currency. Since the SDR was cooked up by the IMF, which was globalist-created and is globalist-run, what are the odds that it's not their scheme?

3) That a new GLOBAL financial system is somehow NOT the product of GLOBALISTS. C'mon, you know better than that.

The Eastern Alliance was engineered by the globalists to be the core of the New World Order. They knew there was no way they could get all the peoples who had been abused and exploited by the Western Powers to join a global order run by the West, so they created an alliance of abused nations to be the nucleus of their New Order. Now that it's in place, they will implode the West so we'll join too. It's just that simple.

Comment by food2 on February 2, 2014 @ 7:02 am

Hi Pam. I listened to Drake last night (from Thurs.). In case you didn’t listen here are some highlights: a man named Jeff Harvey was on. Quite an interesting guy. He was in navy intell…on and on. For the past several years he has been interested, and investigated, radionics which he now produces (I think), uses in his healing practice and sells.

http://jeftech.net/ Jeff has some awesome things on his website too.

FWIW:

He, Jeff, mentioned Thunder and Jeff’s quasi-partner (forgot his name) used to work with Thunder at Holdiums Lab (that is probably not the correct name)but quit because he did not like some of the things Thunder did. ????

Jeff said that Thunders tech DOES work but Thunder does exaggerate some of the info. AND Thunder and the other guy charge WAAAY to much money for some of their products—I agree with that. ??? So he, Jeff, did validate the hologram cards.

Some tips for the cards: ~x-rays, including airport, will destroy hoogram. ~bright sunlight will destroy hologram. ~High electro magnetic fields will destroy. ~washing in washer (ooops) will destroy. ~the cards generally last about a year because too many “codes” are put on them.

Jeff also talked about orgonite. Positive review. He said powered metal is much superior to shavings.

Drake discredited Thunder but I feel it was more due to a philosophical difference. Drake had asked Thunder if he was involved in the political freedom movement. Thunder is more a guy involved on other realms (my opinion). I feel Drake was also turned off by him because Thunder evidently does not arm himself with a gun and because Thunder openly talked positively about cannabis.

Hope some of this is useful to you.

Comment by ukdenadreamer on February 2, 2014 @ 8:25 am

• 5 months later...

Rumors once again, about Mass Arrests

27-07-2014: WILL THE ARREST OF KEY PEOPLE MAKE WORLD SAFER?

Published on Jul 26, 2014

It's been an interesting week. Benjamin Fulford reported on Monday that certain arrests were immanent, which we have heard before. Other reports, including Sheldon Nidle's that I read every week, also indicate big changes in the works, although you could change the date back 2-3 years and notice that he was saying the same thing then. No one wants real change in the geo-political and financial realms more than I do. I've longed for this for over 10 years and have focused most of my life on doing what I can to make the world a better place, bringing heaven to earth. As I meditate this morning, I am wondering if the arrests Benjamin and others talk about would make the world safer. I do believe, at the very least, it would give people, for the first time, hope that progress is being made in the right direction. That, alone, would inspire confidence.

• 3 weeks later...

Texas Gov. Rick Perry indicted for abuse of power
- MarketWatch

The Republican governor is accused of abusing his official powers by publicly promising to veto $7.5 million for the state public integrity unit at the Travis County district attorney’s office. He was indicted by an Austin grand jury Friday.

According to an Associated Press report, Perry becomes the first governor of Texas to be indicted in nearly a century.

> http://www.marketwatch.com/story/texas-gov-rick-perry-indicted-for-abuse-of-power-2014-08-15?siteid=bigcharts&dist=bigcharts

Related stories:

Rand Paul revives attacks on Rick Perry over immigration

Rick Perry sends National Guard troops to U.S.-Mexico border to boost security

• 1 month later...

DRAKE's Right Back... with his (old) "Green Light soon" stance

drakewo2_zpse9c7c8db.png

/ as if the last 2 1/2 years' worth of false alarms never occurred /

Wednesday Drake updates show - last Wed./ Thursday (9/25/2014)

Wednesday update show with Drake and your host Thomas Williams:

"Not a false alarm... Confirmed by various sources... globally", says Thomas Williams

Changes predicted:

=======

+ International borders are being re-drawn, w/ 140 Nations involved in what's coming

+ Arrests ... No guarantee that it will be peaceful ... 80-90% of military "are with us"

+ You may need two weeks of food, and provisions

+ Changes in leadership

+ New monetary system : Treasury Greenbacks, replacing Federal Reserve Notes

+ "Nesara will be announced" : and salaries no longer taxed

+ Collateral accounts will be accessed

"Stage 1, of 4 to 5 stages has been completed"

He has been wrong on several past "green lights" - and it would be easy to dismiss him,

except for the fact that - some major change ARE NOW HAPPENING:

1. Putin has stood up to the West in the Ukraine, and "won"

2. The BRICS have established the basis for a new non-dollar financial system

3.In Gaza, the US for the first time told Israel "you have gone too far" in a program

of Genocide - and Israel moved to negotiate peace

(This past week):

4. Eric Holder, Obama's Attorney General has resigned

5. Over 1,000 people were arrested internationally, in the largest global mass

arrest in history : http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/09/25/over-1000-arrested-30-trafficked-children-rescued-europe-wide-raids

With all this going on... Maybe there is something to it !

Urgent update, The winds of change are blowing

= https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7x06IopqKk =

Published on Sep 25, 2014

Archived