Golden Dragon Explorations---Canada

tommyk

An exciting opportunity to participate in a junior exploration company with significant properties of vast potential. Golden Dragon Explorations ('GDE') has seven properties all of them are 100% owned and located in British Columbia and Quebec. There are indications of very high level of mineralization of gold, molybdenum and uranium of which the molybdenum will be developed first. The other properties show copper nickel, zinc and some diamonds.

GDE is raising C$3m via a private placement of 5m shares at C$0.60 per share together with two warrants.

The company has some seasoned geologists on board and the properties were part of the John Nicholson holdings.

More info/subscription details are available from me. Business plan and PowerPoint presentation can be seen at www.goldendragonexplorations.com login as username golden,,,,,,password dragon

thnx for posting this

i will try to get a chart posted-what is the symbol?

An exciting opportunity to participate in a junior exploration company with significant properties of vast potential. Golden Dragon Explorations ('GDE') has seven properties all of them are 100% owned and located in British Columbia and Quebec. There are indications of very high level of mineralization of gold, molybdenum and uranium of which the molybdenum will be developed first. The other properties show copper nickel, zinc and some diamonds.

GDE is raising C$3m via a private placement of 5m shares at C$0.60 per share together with two warrants.

The company has some seasoned geologists on board and the properties were part of the John Nicholson holdings.

More info/subscription details are available from me. Business plan and PowerPoint presentation can be seen at www.goldendragonexplorations.com login as username golden,,,,,,password dragon

GDE is a start up situation--plan is to be quoted in 3-4 months time.

none. I looked at the website. It seems to be unlisted. I printed off a copy of the exec summary and showed this round at the Proactive Investor presentation yesterday, and nobody had ever heard of it. Looks like a scam to me.

GDE is new, not yet quoted, the plan is to be quoted possibly in 3-4 months time. I was also at the Proactive presentation and have talked to a few people about it--the business plan of course explains all that.

There has been a brief London and Geneva roadshow for a few institutions.

Yes, I now realise it, having put together "tommyuk" and when he said that he was at the presentation. His name is not exactly "Kellner", but I guess we should not be posting real names on here in the first place, so I am not correcting it.

This is definitely bona fide. I apologise that I thought it was a scam. It looked a bit suspicious - a new member posting straight away about a fundraising, and the post accompanied by the smiley, which is normally a tell-tale sign for spam.

This could actually be interesting, so I will look at it again.

Archived