Something BIG may be coming... A Liberation ?

How real? I don't know - But this seems to fit the present Zeitgeist

DHS Informant: ‘We Are Preparing For Massive Civil War’

Dominique de Kevelioc de Bailleul / Before It’s News - May 4, 2012

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”

Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.

Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

. . .

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

Since Celente’s ‘Civil War’ prediction of last year, executive orders NDAA and National Defense Resources Preparedness were signed into law by President Obama, which are both politically damaging actions taken by a sitting president.

And most recently, requests made by the DHS for the procurement of 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition only fuels speculation of an upcoming tragic event expected on American soil.

/more: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44716-DHS-Informant---We-Are-Preparing-For-Massive...

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"ACT or Get off the Stage" Time is coming up soon...

(In Response to):

Chartered Surveyor, on 04 May 2012 - 07:23 AM, said:

...This is were we are with the ET stuff and mass arrests.

Not going to happen buddy without full blown social unrest...

=== UNQUOTE =====

Okay.

Maybe.

But this much is clear: Drake is not backing off on any of his story (yet)

(Link to Post #51, just above)

In this podcast, he says that 14 lives (including children) have been lost on the effort so far.

"I have had dealings with these people (bad guys) already. I didn't like it. But I did not back up.

... A nice PEACEFUL transition is what I am aiming for."

I suppose we will know something pretty soon... or not.

Life doesnot work like Drake would want you to believe

Look. To a degree there is something to be hand in the conspiracy theories, but at the ned of the day it is just govenrments turning in on its people looking to tax them as they are all broke.Gold is going to boom big tie very soon. As a I said before until you spend all of your wages on just getting by only then will change occur as when you have nothing to lose then the prople will fight the system.

What we have now is the likes of Merv King trying to rewrire hisrtory. This is a sign of them trying to blame others for the mess the world is in. Bad times ahead me says.

May 5th was a SuperMoon (closest approach in many months)

zx500y290_1821930.jpg

What next?

"Hollande declared victory.

'May 6 should be a great date for our country, a new start for Europe, a new hope for the world," he said. "I'm sure in a lot of European countries there is relief, hope that at last austerity is no longer inevitable.'"

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/home-owners-across-the-nation-sue-all-bank-servicers-and-their-offshore-havens-spire-law-officially-announces-filing-of-landmark-lawsuit-2012-04-23

Home Owners Across the Nation Sue All Bank Servicers and Their Offshore Havens; Spire Law Officially Announces Filing of Landmark Lawsuit

Largest International Money Laundering Network in History Formed During Obama Administration; U.S. Banks' Theft of Home Owners' Money Laundered Through Cayman Islands, Isle of Man and Numerous Offshore-Based Affiliates

... Spire Law Group, LLP -- on behalf of home owners across the Country -- has filed a mass tort action in the Supreme Court of New York, County of Kings. Home owners across the country have sued every major bank servicer and their subsidiaries -- formed in countries known as havens for money laundering such as the Cayman Islands, the Isle of Man, Luxembourg and Malaysia -- alleging that while the Obama Administration was publicly encouraging loan modifications for home owners, it was privately ratifying the formation of these shell companies in violation of the United States Patriot Act, and State and Federal law. The case further alleges that through these obscure foreign companies, Bank of America, J.P. Morgan, Wells Fargo Bank, Citibank, Citigroup, One West Bank, and numerous other federally chartered banks stole hundreds of millions of dollars of home owners' money during the last decade and then laundered it through offshore companies.

... ... "As if it is not bad enough that banks collect money and do not credit it to homeowners' accounts, and as if it is not bad enough that those banks then foreclose when they know they do not have a legally enforceable interest in the realty, we now learn that they have been operating under unbridled free reign given by the Administration and some states' Attorneys General in formulating this international money laundering network. Now that the light of day has been shined on it, I believe we can all rest assured that the beginning of the end of the bank crisis has arrived."

All United States home owners may have the right to bring a lawsuit of this kind if they paid money to a national bank servicer during the years 2003 through 2009.

Pah!

Don't get carried away.

This might not be what it seems at 1st glance.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lawsuit-for-all-homeowners-against.html

I spoke to the law firm. It seems they want $10,000 to $18,000 from anyone who wants to join the suit.

First you would have to send all of your information to them to see if you qualify to be part of the suit, if you do and wanted to join it, you would have to give them $10,000 to $18,000 to join it.

Also they are suing for the Loan value of your mortgage plus punitive damages.

I asked so then are you taking a 33% cut from the award? She said "Yes, they will take a 33% of what ever the judge awards."

I expressed to her, they sure are taking a lot and $10,000 is a lot of money for someone to join in a lawsuit and then them take 33% on top of that.

So, I am sorry I put the information in about this lawsuit. It seems it is strictly a way for a law firm to make some big money from people. What needs to happen is a REAL Law firm with REAL intentions of helping people should take on a suit like this. I have a problem that someone has to pay the attorney twice with this. First a lot to join in and then part of the award. It should be either or, in my opinion, not both.

Pah!

Don't get carried away.

This might not be what it seems at 1st glance.

http://sherriequestioningall.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/lawsuit-for-all-homeowners-against.html

What a rip-off.

Someone should carve these greedy bastid lawyer-sharks "a new one."

I think Drake's idea of not allowing anyone who is in the bar association to participate in politics is a good one.

The skeptics will like this.

Clif raises many important questions, in this critical reaction the to Mass Arrests meme:

Clif High - Hour 1 - The "Mass Arrests" Claim, Fulford & The White Dragon Society

May 10, 2012

MP3 : http://rediceradio.net/radio/2012/RIR-120510-chigh-hr1-low.mp3

Clif High, along with his associate George Ure, developed the Web Bot, or the Web Bot Project in the late 1990s. It's an Internet bot software program or a web spider that originally was designed to predict stock market trends. Eventually it developed into something different. Now it's claimed to be able to predict future events by tracking keywords on the web. In the first hour of the program Clif gives his take on a story of coming "mass arrests" being told about by author and speaker David Wilcock and whistleblower and alleged insider "Drake." They say that top military brass in the Pentagon have secret plans to arrest people in high places. This means corrupt politicians, bankers and those who have subjected people to financial tyranny. Connected to this story is also Benjamin Fulford, a former writer with Forbes magazine. From Japan, he's been reporting and writing about the Yakuza and the "White Dragon Society" and their supposed opposition to the western royal families and the Illuminati. Tied into this is also material about how the severity of the Fukushima nuclear disaster is being downplayed. Listen to this program to hear Clif High's opinion on these things and much more.

/see: http://www.redicecreations.com/radio/2012/05/RIR-120510.php

(I am paraphrasing):

"Fulford is not the authority he pretends to be."

"This whole drama has a 'Meet-the-New-Boss-same-as-Old-Boss' character to it. If the Mass Arrests did happen: One central authority would replace another. One centrally organised currency would give way to another."

"The military doesn't work the way that Drake says it will act."

"The claims of massive amounts of hidden gold, are unsupported by evidence. The Fed did issue gold-backed-bonds, but immediately took the gold and sold it."

"Wilcock is like a 'useful idiot', and is being manipulated into thinking he is revealing the truth, but he has been steered into his role, without cehcking his facts sufficiently."

"Drake is a tool. His language shows evidence of mind-control, and he is being told what to say by someone else."

"The Thrive Movement is dying. They are saying the right things, but it isn't backed with enough passion to sell it to people."

Nesara tonite ?

/maybe not:

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1824953/pg2#31143912

=====

(In edit):

OKay.. - got this from Deatra from Freedom Reigns from skype group again:

"NOT HAPPENING.. do not know who put this trash out... DRake is not even schedualed for tonights show and will nit even be making an appearance on the show tonight"

and then later

"tonights show will be specifically to clarify all rumors and mis info going around..."

Now there's a HUNT to see who started this misinformation:

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/05/your-help-is-requested-to-track-down.html

• 3 weeks later...

=== Quote =====

From Drake's "wednesday podcast"

==========

+ A DEAL is now under discussion with the Cabal, rather than mass arrests

+ The Debt of the US Corporation would be wiped out, as the US corporation goes bankrupt,

and that would leave Americans with a little more than $1 Trillion in debt (only!).

And this would happen within only a week of the "failure of Central banks"

+ "Those who have done illegal things are going to be adjudicated."

(another person's comment during the podcast):

"70% of the people you are thinking about will be peacefully arrested."

+ LadyDragon will run an internet voting poll about certain matters

/still listening:

http://www.spreaker.com/page#!/user/4664624/welcome_drake_and_company

=== Unquote =====

/http://tinyurl.com/GLP-ACAP

Drake's Identity has been exposed on GLP:

DRAKE BAILEY - want to know what he looks like?

drakewo.png..images-41.jpeg

He is in this video about Chemtrails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC7w-xsMW0M : Link#2

(someone recently posted this on GLP):

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1893394/pg1

I agree with the comment:

The fact that he has a beard, looks like he is in disguise, and commented on another (related?) issue does not mean that he is a fake.

• 3 weeks later...

"Whistleblower" Drake has now flashed his "Green Light" signal

- here's his summary of WHAT THAT MEANS:

TO ALL:

It was expressed to me through ‘channels’ to state the following :

A – The Cavalry is coming.

B – If needed we will be contacted.

C – Sit back and watch the fireworks

. . .

The last item was the call of GREEN LIGHT.

There are TWO green lights. One as stated about the above (tactical) and the other deals with financials. Two commands, both acting according to what was decided as the best way to handle both.

Each being as complicated as they are, separation of these two was the best tactical maneuver because of the acceleration or move up of our enemies’ plans of execution. This had been considered before, but left alone because both were to take place at the same time. Obviously that changed according to the enemy moving their plans ahead of their original schedule.

I was told that a tactical GREEN LIGHT was to be called if asked about it, and I did so. We are still waiting for the secondary GREEN LIGHT of finance. I look for this very soon.

Those who are experienced should be followed, as it is these people who demonstrate calm and cool under extremely intense situations. This can be anyone with this ability. Military personnel offer the ability to operate effectively under extremes and know how to offer the structure for success where any objective or mission is possible. Pay attention to them.

What we have before us is the awesome responsibility of freedom. Most have no idea as to the changes this will bring about at all levels, personal, social, and publicly. Everyone will discover that we all need each other, talents, professionally, and personally. Some hard places to get past are defined as race, creed (beliefs), and superiority.

. . .

Due to the changes in operation and the outing of this information, it should be obvious that plans of any kind need to be fluid in order to remain viable. Just as a football play may be changed on the field, tactics change to maintain advantage. Bear in mind that this is our last chance and all of us need to make sure we win.

Thank you, ~ Drake

/see: http://americannationalmilitia.com/2012/06/green-light/

== ==

Hmm.

"A tactical Green Light, but not a Financial Green Light" - What does that mean?

It probably means that the Mass Arrests of bankers is not yet on the Menu.

I think many people will be diappointed when they learn this.

Ann K. on Drake's Green Light:

images-41.jpeg

Despite that this is just the kind of revolutionary news I would expect to accompany the first of seven pow-pow exact Uranus/Pluto squares over the next three years, I still find it very hard to take the Drake Drama seriously. . .

Is my resistance just cultural bias? For I must confess that I find myself ”in judgment” against some of the people on the program, their ungrammatical language, the way they hem and haw, joke around, wander on and on, take forever to say simple points. I mean the program was, apparently, over three hours long! No way am I going to dedicate my day to this man’s singular drawl.

And yet, and yet! The Drake Drama is interesting, if just as science fiction. And of course, if real, if “the calvary (really is) coming! . . . this week!’, if all we have to do is “sit back and watch the fireworks!” on this Fourth of July, if the real ETs are going to show up on Independence Day as per the movie, then I’ll repeat myself once again, and say go watch the fabulous, reorientation-to-what’s-really-real riffs of both Terrence McKenna and Bill Hicks.

Meanwhile, here’s the best summary of the GREEN LIGHT program that I found, on the jhaines6 site:

Drake just Gave the Green Light for The Event

/source: http://exopermaculture.com/2012/06/28/on-drakes-green-light/

A Music journalist's take on Drake

http://thecritical-post.com/blog/2012/06/the-rumor-of-a-military-takeover-of-the-united-states-is-outed-by-mr-drake-bailey-on-global-voice-2012-radio-show-this-evening-the-green-light-is-given-wednesday-27-june-2012-blogtalk-episode-emb/

(not yet music-to-his-ears)

EXCERPT

What we hear from this cult of individuals is they’re pinning fervent support and hope Mr. Bailey, an affable fellow according to our perception of his vocal delivery and easy southern drawl, has brought their deliverance to them. These folks include senior citizens congregating in sundries of chat rooms, who, it would appear are wringing their hands over the matter. Many of these seniors are social security dependents. Many are women. Others include armed forces veterans, and from the sound of it, would be ready to take up arms against this government. We have seen Mr. Bailey and another individual, a Mr. Rick Light aka “Minuteman” has warned the vets to stand down on that activity. Still others are people that follow folks like Mr. Wilcock who attest they are certified channels of paranormal “ET” information.

They have been waiting for months for something Mr. Drake Bailey calls a “green light” situation, meaning the United States Armed Forces, according to alleged high ranking officers within the Pentagon, and allegedly in contact with Mr. Bailey, are saying the military confirms that they are going to move.

We have several individuals assisting us at this point in testing the veracity of Mr. Bailey’s claims. However, it would seem tonight, Mr. Bailey has put his foot forward, and quite virutally in “it”, as he has been emboldened by alleged high ranking individuals to do so.

We’ll soon see if anything comes of it. What saddens us is the faith these folks have put in one man’s persona on the Internet. What will happen to the hearts of those who come to disappointment, and what will be the aftermath concerning Mr. Bailey’s reputation?

With all the apparent emotional investments these folks are making, we hope nothing bad comes to pass.

Mr. Bailey is either going to wind up with egg on his face, or the skeptics will. We will continue to develop our data, and if the nation comes to be freed according to the “plan” in the meantime, we’ll rejoice with all the rest and print a retraction. We doubt that retraction will be forthcoming.

(I will watch this later - wanted to save it here)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oksRXANUAtc

Please ! Everyone has to see this ! At least for your kids. We don't need to pay for electric anymore ! Soon this world could be such a wonderful place.

A Comment:

I'm not disliking this. But bear in mind there are 1000s of researchers trying to come up with alternative energy sources. And they all try to sell their idea as the best, because it can make them billionairs. The idea of using large surfaces is not new, people talked about this decades ago for the use of solar panels. I have to wonder though how many plastic sheets are required to light up a city!

magicator

No clear up will happen now or later not until they run the system into the ground through sheer stupidy. There will be no arrests to day tomorrow or October 2012, as offered up by talking heads. Change will only occur when the masses rise up through lack of food in their bellies.

So lets get real ET, Drake, Sunfire is utter rubbish. I have more intuition with mother nature that this lot.

...lets get real ET, Drake, Sunfire is utter rubbish. I have more intuition with mother nature that this lot.

Some SENSE here from Mr Ben Fulford:

Subject: Drake's Green Light Announcement

07/06/2012

Hi Benjamin,

I'm wondering what your thoughts are about Drake after his recent "Green Light" announcement. Tonight on his radio show he didn't apologize for getting everyone's hopes up. He didn't even mention the fact that the "fireworks" we were supposed to sit back and enjoy turned out to be duds. Instead of the best fourth of July we've every had I think most of us experienced a huge disappointment.

. . .

Best wishes, J

(Ben's Response):

My sources tell me Drake is connected to the military and is allowed to say things within limits. However, the White Dragon Society has never put out deadlines. Many people have given me dates that come and go without the predicted events happening so I have stopped publishing any such announcements.

However, it is very obvious from watching world news that the cabal is falling apart. Take a few examples: the Libor scandal, the Rico lawsuit filed against George Soros and Donald Trump, the Fast and Furious investigation against Eric Holder, the sudden stop to the C02 "global warming," campaign, the promise by the BRICS 150 nation alliance to offer $500 billion for the poorest people in the world and for the environment, etc. etc.

The fall of the Soviet Union and the communist bloc in Europe seemed to take forever when it was happening but in retrospect it was really quick. The collapse of the cabal is a mathematical certainty and it is going on every day and becoming more and more obvious to all.

The important thing is to ignore their fear mongering and make sure they do not trick us into World War 3.

.see: http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=244890

• 4 weeks later...

DRAKE IS BACK... and with some interesting material...

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1824953/pg18

LIKE PETER AND THE WOLF ?

People have mostly stopped listening to him, after multiple disappointments...

But Drake is now making some interesting comments - see below.

I wonder how much of his "old" audience will drift back in?

=== ===

QUOTE===

8/1/12 9:00 PM Drake Interview Today.

Drake Said:

* All the blogs need to unite to get the word out.

* The people who are not into guns should be non-violent but still stand up to them. The people who are into guns should be prepared to use them.

* We should be aware of "the next few days".

* Within the "next two weeks" you will experience the most extraordinary thing you could imagine.

* Read the White Report #46 of July 20, 2012.

* Expect a totally peaceful transition. We should get a 2 day notice before it occurs.

* We need a form of command structure; community groups, phone trees. Communications will not go down.

* Lack of store inventories and utilities should only be for a few days, not weeks.

* He has been told that Aurora shooting was done by three shooters, not one.

* He has been in briefings for the last four days. Extraordinary things to happen.

* The efforts of the people to be heard have been heard. We will be assisted.

* The BIS, which has been shut down for 90 days, can be shut down much longer.

* Some of the things Cobra says are correct.

* Tim Turner is not president of anything.

* Every Government agency has two elements in them. Those that support the PTB and those that don't.

* Ben Fulford is alive and well.

* Be ready for things to start to change, and expect things to continue to change and change.

* The number of county sheriffs that are backing the Constitution has increased tremendously the past year.

* The Federal Government is not able to send troops into states

=== UNQUOTE

/source: [link to nesaranews.blogspot.hk]

(This may well be a Spoof):

source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1942438/pg1

DivineCosmos Member Exclusive News Update 7/31 -

David Wilcock Changes Schedule To Fly To The Olympics For First Contact

DivineCosmos Exclusive

I have had a number of overwhelming synchronicities this week that I really need to be present for the rest of the Olympic games in London. Three major signs have guided me to change my schedule to present for what could be the much sought after and historical event of open first contact.

I Have Had Intense Dreams About The Olympics All Week

Often dreams are very subjective and open to interpretation. But this week my dreams have been extremely intense, reoccurring and all indicating that there will be some event to occur at the Olympics that will change the way mankind views itself. The dreams indicate something that will happen will 'show' humanity its true place in the cosmos.

Two Independent Insiders Contacted Me Telling Me I Really Need To Get To London

While the dreams didn't directly indicate first contact, my sources have. Two separate and independent sources from each other have given me the same message that the chance of a public display by ETs is highly likely during the Olympic games. They also noted this is why security is so beefed up at this Olympics compared to previous Olympics. Anticipation is in the air.

Three Recent Crop Circles All Indicate First Contact Will Occur During The Next Two Weeks

Three crop circles are not indicating that indeed first contact will occur very soon, within weeks. I have personally researched these circles and contacted experts who have personally been to the circle locations. Due to their residual radiation and elongated stems, all the hallmarks of real crop circles, we have concluded that this message is genuine.

(This may well be a Spoof):

source: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1942438/pg1

DivineCosmos Member Exclusive News Update 7/31 -

David Wilcock Changes Schedule To Fly To The Olympics For First Contact

DivineCosmos Exclusive

I have had a number of overwhelming synchronicities this week that I really need to be present for the rest of the Olympic games in London. Three major signs have guided me to change my schedule to present for what could be the much sought after and historical event of open first contact.

I Have Had Intense Dreams About The Olympics All Week

Often dreams are very subjective and open to interpretation. But this week my dreams have been extremely intense, reoccurring and all indicating that there will be some event to occur at the Olympics that will change the way mankind views itself. The dreams indicate something that will happen will 'show' humanity its true place in the cosmos.

Two Independent Insiders Contacted Me Telling Me I Really Need To Get To London

While the dreams didn't directly indicate first contact, my sources have. Two separate and independent sources from each other have given me the same message that the chance of a public display by ETs is highly likely during the Olympic games. They also noted this is why security is so beefed up at this Olympics compared to previous Olympics. Anticipation is in the air.

Three Recent Crop Circles All Indicate First Contact Will Occur During The Next Two Weeks

Three crop circles are not indicating that indeed first contact will occur very soon, within weeks. I have personally researched these circles and contacted experts who have personally been to the circle locations. Due to their residual radiation and elongated stems, all the hallmarks of real crop circles, we have concluded that this message is genuine.

It sure sounds like him. Assuming it's true, now I'm really starting to get freaked out. Far better than the asteroid or "global coastal event" tho.

It sure sounds like him. Assuming it's true, now I'm really starting to get freaked out. Far better than the asteroid or "global coastal event" tho.

I agree.

It does sound like him.

If it is a spoof, as some on GLP think, it is well-constructed.

I shall watch the Olympics tonight, for the first time.

I read somewhere that "an event" was expected at 3pm GMT.

That's 11pm London time. So I shall be tuned in then

Archived