Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The Greenest energy ... is Free Energy

The Greenest energy ... is Free Energy

But even Free Energy isn't gifted & freely available

=======================================

Free Energy pioneer, Foster Gamble, explains what Free Energy means

Unfortunately, it doesn't mean that energy will be gifted to us.

And there are a heap of technology issues to sort out.

This thread is to explore the

REALITY AND POTENTIAL OF FREE ENERGY

(More coming)

Is Free Energy for Real ?

Foster Gamble's family started the Proctor & Gamble company, and he has invested some of his own family's fortune exploring technologies in the field. He believes that it is real, and the days of major announcements are very near

Here is an example... telling what happened when a successful demo was made

What power do you suppose drives the spinning of a galaxy?

- A video with some comments from Nassim Haramein

... and the spinning of planets in a Solar system ?

Behind many of the Free Energy technologies, is a new Unified Theory of Physics

Nassim Haramein has been a principle pioneer in this area

(I hope people will not be put off by the writing on the presentation screen - I was a bit.)

"If you start to understand the new physics... you can understand the mechanics of the universe."

(I hope people will not be put off by the writing on the presentation screen - I was a bit.)

"If you start to understand the new physics... you can understand the mechanics of the universe."

:lol: Lord Kelvin would be spinning in his grave, if, of course, that didnt violate the 1st law of thermodynamics (and possibly 2nd depending upon interpretation) ;)

It's amazing the imagination that some seem to have! I suppose I can't follow because my water/(dried!)grey matter ratio is too low!

I can't wait to see the reproducible peer reviewed experiments proving unequivocally what he hypothesises about ;)

MORE on Nassim Haramien :

His investigation of the geometry of hyperspace combines quantum physics and cosmological understandings of universal forces with a new solution to Einstein field equations, unifying physics and integrating other sciences into a cohesive whole. Haramein's solution resulted from studies of ancient codes left in monuments and documents around the world, and may lead to some of the most important discoveries in written history.

In addition to his scientific papers, he imparts this theory in a layman's paper, a 4 DVD set entitled “Crossing the Event Horizon: Rise to the Equation,” and his international speaking tours.

In the past 20 years, Mr. Haramein has directed research teams of physicists, electrical engineers, mathematicians and other scientists. He has founded a non-profit organization, the Resonance Project Foundation, where, as the Director of Research, he continues exploring unification principles and their implications in our world today.

/source: http://areveda.blogspot.com/2008/01/nassim-haramein-and-unified-field.html

=== ===

It is unlikely that breakthroughs in non-conventional science are going to come from Conventional academics

You should have a look at some of the works and theories of Paul Laviolette or Brooks Agnew.

THEIR IDEAS involve even more imagination.

Here's Agnew's biography:

Brooks Agnew

Websites

•arkofmillionsofyears.com

•phoenixsciencefoundation.org

•visionmotorcars.com

•rememberingthefuturebook.com

•npiee.org

•x2-radio.com : http://www.xsquaredradio.com/

Books

•The Ark of Millions of Years Volume Two: 2012 and the Harvest of the End Times

•The Ark Of Millions Of Years: New Discoveries And Light On The Creation

•The Ark of Millions of Years: Volume Three

•Remembering the Future

Biography:

Rasied in Pasadena, California, Dr. Brooks Agnew spent most of his youth hanging around Cal Tech and the folks who co-oped at Jet Propulsion Labs. He entered the Air Force in 1973 where he became an electronics engineer. After earning an honorable discharge he attended Brigham Young, Western Kentucky, and Tennessee Technological Universities. He has a bachelor's degree in Chemistry, a master's degree in statistics, and a PhD in physics.

He was a featured scientist in the 1997 Wendy Robbins documentary on HAARP, "Holes in Heaven." He is currently the president and CEO of Vision Motor Cars, Incorporated designing and manufacturing affordable electric vehicles for highway use.

/source-: http://www.coasttocoastam.com/guest/agnew-brooks/6470

/another: http://beyondtheordinary.net/brooksagnew.shtml

It is unlikely that breakthroughs in non-conventional science are going to come from Conventional academics

Yet, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, unless you want to keep them confined to your imagination : I'll be more than happy to reconsider my position when we see prototypes of concrete applications of his theories!

Yet, extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence, unless you want to keep them confined to your imagination : I'll be more than happy to reconsider my position when we see prototypes of concrete applications of his theories!

I agree. And extraordinary efforts to get heard too.

But it will take a little time... apparently.

Did you listen to Alan Trombley's story about what happened when he demonstrated his technology.

If you assume that he is telling the truth, then there does truly seem to be a concerted effort to surpress this new technology. But there are so many efforts underway right now, that it does seem likely that real breakthroughs are coming. TPTB cannot keep everything under wraps forever.

I SET UP THIS THREAD to track developments in the area of Free Energy. I certainly hope and expect that we will have some public breakthoughs within the next 12 months or so, and that 2-3 years from now we are still not in the same place we are today.

Did you listen to Alan Trombley's story about what happened when he demonstrated his technology.

If you assume that he is telling the truth, then there does truly seem to be a concerted effort to surpress this new technology. But there are so many efforts underway right now, that it does seem likely that real breakthroughs are coming. TPTB cannot keep everything under wraps forever.

As a matter of fact, I haven't. What happened?

Edit: ah! Adam Trombly, the guy in the video above!

Edit2: That's great, he already has a machine that generates free energy. Then all he needs really is to connect it to the power grid and generate income (like your solar panels at home), then with the proceeding, build another more, and then with the proof of income, go to a bank, ask for a loan, build dozens more and be rich. No government will stop him doing that (unless his free energy machine presents a hazard or uses fissile material, which by his own definition it doesn't...)

Speaking of BREAKTHROUGHS - here's what Free Energy might mean for the planet

Many changes.

And most of them reduce the powers of certain Elite families.

+ No more energy-related wars

+ An end to energy scarcity, which drives up prices

+ Fewer raw materials expended on the increasingly expensive search for new oil and other fossil fuels

+ Much lower profits for oil companies and energy utilities

Sounds like a mere pipe-dream to some, but if you are benefitting from the near monopoly by some oil companies, then you may understand why some might want to fight it.

To be fair, CallMeJoe has identified some promising technologies on a Fringe thread on the same topic some weeks ago.

This is one of CMJ's posts:

If you’re really interested in producing your own “free” electricity, Rick Friedrich has kits for experimentation and practical applications. I have not personally used them but I know he’s reputable. I bought one of his battery charger / rejuvenators and it works fine for charging old batteries which are supposedly hopelessly dead. John Bedini mentored him, and his machines produce the same “radiant energy” (or zero point energy) discovered by Tesla.

Why wait for the Chinese or someone else to do it when we have an American inventor with the equipment ready to go? However, you WILL have to do some study and assembly yourself. Batteries NOT INCLUDED.

http://www.r-charge.net/kits.html

This too:

(My comment from the other thread):

That's wonderful. It really seems to work.

It is not exactly "free energy", but rather:

HEAT is being converted directly into mechanical energy.

That's an important breakthrough IMHO.

I wonder how long the Ninitol properties persist in the metal?

/source: Free Energy is Here ! / Or is it

: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=15606