Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Where's the Next Bubble ?

I don't think this identifies the Next Bubble, it identifies the Current Bubble:

"A 2% yield for 10 year government debt is ludicrous" - I agree !

Look past Government Debt, to see where the real next bubble might be.

Probably it will be pumped up as a reaction to the Bust In Sovereign debt, and the coincident slide in the economy

I don't think this identifies the Next Bubble, it identifies the Current Bubble:

"A 2% yield for 10 year government debt is ludicrous" - I agree !

Look past Government Debt, to see where the real next bubble might be.

Probably it will be pumped up as a reaction to the Bust In Sovereign debt, and the coincident slide in the economy

The next bubble i belive is in goverment spending. When the bond bubble blows. The paid to not work, the MPs gravey train, and all the other payments that the goverment makes will blow up at the same time.

Too me most things at the moment look like a bubble. And it all adds up to be the bigest one the world has ever seen.

The next bubble i belive is in goverment spending. When the bond bubble blows. The paid to not work, the MPs gravey train, and all the other payments that the goverment makes will blow up at the same time.

Too me most things at the moment look like a bubble. And it all adds up to be the bigest one the world has ever seen.

That's the current bubble.

All modern bubble phenomena are ultimately a product of the global fiat money system.

When that goes, there's nothing left to inflate. Except perhaps guns, ammo and bunkers.

That's the current bubble.

All modern bubble phenomena are ultimately a product of the global fiat money system.

When that goes, there's nothing left to inflate. Except perhaps guns, ammo and bunkers.

Sorry that was what i wonted to say really, That everything is now in a bubble. And when it blows it all blows together.

Just to add they may try to pop each bit of the super bubble one at a time. But they will run a very big risk in blowing the lot up in one go, And when if they do. No amount of newley printed bailout money will plug the holes.