callmejoe

Breaking news from the House of Lords

The $15 TRILLION Money-Laundering Mystery

Where did it come from? Where did it go? These are the two principal questions being framed today, after Lord James of Blackheath (a member of the UK House of Lords) unveiled documentation (and accusations) concerning a mounting of illegitimate cash: $15 trillion USD.

At the moment, only Lord James is asking these questions. However, if he gets his way there will be an official inquiry into this massive, money-laundering operation. Already, Lord James possesses documents with the signatures of people like Alan Greenspan and Timothy Geithner on them, as well as massive transfers of funds to virtually every mega-bank in the U.S. and UK.

While Lord James (himself a former banker) is holding the “paper trail” for all of this dirty money, he himself has no firm ideas about either the source of the money nor the intent of all of these massive transfers (all in the $100’s of billions) to U.S. and UK banks. Perhaps I can help him out?

http://bullionbullscanada.com/us-commentary/24220-the-15-trillion-money-laundering-mystery

Having watched the video of Lord James of Blackheath, I think he is just a nutter. He has no credibility, other than being a Lord. He cant even get the numbers right, saying that there was three lots of 50 trillion, and then later correcting himself to 3 x 5 trillion. Doesnt sound like someone who you could have any confidence in.

According to Fulford, he was killed 29 Feb

http://benjaminfulford.typepad.com/benjaminfulford/

The ongoing financial war is accelerating with arrests and assassinations being seen on both sides. George Bush Senior and Bill Gates were arrested last week for sabotaging the new financial system after being fingered by Timothy Geithner, pentagon sources say. The Federal Reserve Board crime syndicate cabalists for their part murdered Lord James Blackheath on February 29th, after he denounced their theft of $15 trillion in the British House of Lords. The White Dragon Society, meanwhile has put out an all points bulletin seeking the immediate arrest for questioning of former Hong Kong Police Chief Peter Stevens.

Hey, this is so exciting. Your source also tells us that George Bush senior and Bill Gates have both been arrested - something that the BBC's 'World at One', to which I'm currently listening, is obviously being forced to hush up (by the Jews, or lizard-people?)

And you should have carried on the quotation: someone called Stevens "is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the ... tsunami attack against Japan. ... The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds. The Rockefellers, Krugers, Openheimers, Mellons, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Bushes, Morgans and other cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March."

Where would I be without the incisive, and mature, analysis that these sort of postings provide for me?

According to Fulford, he was killed 29 Feb

I don't know why I even bothered a google search for it. Are you doing this as a joke?

I don't know why I even bothered a google search for it. Are you doing this as a joke?

:lol:

Ah, another victim of the musings of "callmetroll" as he's known on other sites. :D

:lol:

Ah, another victim of the musings of "callmetroll" as he's known on other sites. :D

Indeed. Even for the internet, this thread must contain a world record amount of bullsheyet. Why do I bother coming here?

And on another note, what are the legal implications of incorrectly posting that someone has been arrested? Could someone be done for libel?

There's been an update on Ben's site

03/05/2012

Update on the "death" of Lord James Blackheath. The just published Weekly Geopolitical News and Analysis20120305 states that Lord James Blackheath was murdered by the cabal. The source for this information was a member of the Rothschild family. The Wikipedia entry on Lord Blackheath also stated that he died on February 29th. However, a spokesperson for the House of Lords in the UK said that "as far as we know he is alive and well."

I did call the House of Lords and tried to get through to Lord Blackheath's office. All I got was an answering machine which told me that no more messages can be stored there.

I'm waiting for a reply to my email to the House of Lords' info service (beyond the auto-reply) and will post whatever I receive.

If you people here are so distraught by my post, kindly do yourself a favour and not read them. The person who has a problem is the person with the problem and that's the person who needs to fix the problem. I don't have a problem with this :)

[...]

If you people here are so distraught by my post, kindly do yourself a favour and not read them. The person who has a problem is the person with the problem and that's the person who needs to fix the problem. I don't have a problem with this :)

You wait until I "fix the problem".

B)

If you people here are so distraught by my post, kindly do yourself a favour and not read them.

I'm not "distraught" but life is short, and I visit this site because for the most part I find intelligent, informed and insightful economic analysis. It's wearisome to have links posted to puerile-fantasy sites without a digest in the message-body so that I know to avoid them.

I wonder how much time the House of Lords is now having to waste at taxpayers' expense satisfying the curiosity of conspiracy theorists.

Then why click to read this thread?

It's unlikely to yield anything you would wish to know.

If you object to page 3 girls, you wouldn't buy The Sun now, would you?

Any way, I just saw a message from one of the White Hats that this story has no basis in fact. It'll probably be in their next report.

Hey, this is so exciting. Your source also tells us that George Bush senior and Bill Gates have both been arrested - something that the BBC's 'World at One', to which I'm currently listening, is obviously being forced to hush up (by the Jews, or lizard-people?)

And you should have carried on the quotation: someone called Stevens "is wanted on charges of smuggling into Japan the nuclear weapon that was used for the ... tsunami attack against Japan. ... The gnostic illuminati family and the hacker group anonymous have also agreed to join forces with the White Dragon Society with a program of attacks on Monsanto and other cabal strongholds. The Rockefellers, Krugers, Openheimers, Mellons, Warburgs, Rothschilds, Bushes, Morgans and other cabal families will be systematically hunted down and rounded up if they do not surrender within the month of March."

Where would I be without the incisive, and mature, analysis that these sort of postings provide for me?

Ah, yes.

It does all sound so strange, all of it unbelievable.

If parts of it do prove true, what will your attitude be towards the rest?

I thought it was all made up initially, and since then I have seen a few things happen - like the Trillion Dollar lawsuit, and the quake in Japan, which made me think that BF might be a source of some very strange information which does eventually prove true.

I don't expect that to happen with everything. But I do think some of this will prove shockingly true. Kindly tell me which parts, please !

If you want to hear more intriguing, baffling, or annoying info, you might put one of these podcast on your headphones next time you go for a jog:

Benjamin Fulford on WorkersRadioSydney 2-29-12, Videos and MP3s

Posted on March 4, 2012

Benjamin Fulford is a journalist living in Japan is interviewed by WorkersRadioSydney 88.9fm in Australia by Host Jack Frost and ChrispyT (love the names!). Found this at RMN. The videos links are below (each opens in a new tab or window; and each has some neat cartoon and other pictures), followed by list of the mp3s created from them. I found this, as usual with Ben, a fascinating listen. He speaks of many things, in particular, the role of Prince Harry in the new financial scheme of things.

—————————————————————————

Videos Links

—————————————————————————

MP3s Links

Complete Show: http://tinyurl.com/7xvx35k

1. http://tinyurl.com/7j5u4hg

2. http://tinyurl.com/7n7adx6

3. http://tinyurl.com/84jmfvv

It does all sound so strange, all of it unbelievable.

Hmm. I think that I'm professionally attuned to the distinction between faith & credulity ... and I find it hard to engage with that question.

These ridiculous fantasies always have just enough grounding in reality to balance an edifice of nonsense on. Take this latest piece of idiocy which made me rise to the bait. Gnosticism indeed was a belief-system many centuries ago, but I don't think the writer has any idea what the word really means, theologically or historically. He then applies it to the 'Illuminati', who again existed as a society some centuries ago ... but no longer do. It's a new one to me adding in the hacker group 'Anonymous' -- all very titillating. The White Dragon group I know nothing of, though it sounds deliciously exotic. Now, these people are going to arrest the Rothschilds and others in the next couple of weeks (interesting to have the Rothschilds on the victim end of a conspiracy theory for a change). The Rothschilds certainly exist (I'm even distantly related to them), and they wield a surprising amount of influence still ... and, hurray, they're Jewish: they probably have hooked noses and smoke cigars in locked rooms.

Bubb, it's puerile. There are many things that we don't know: the secret services of many countries and their surveillance systems have huge access to our personal information, the directors of multi-national banks etc wield huge power ... but some of this gushing teenage fantasy about secret supra-national world elites is just too ridiculous. If you put it in a novel you'd be laughed at (except by some of the fantasists who post here) ... no, on second thoughts, you'd make a shed-load of money, like Dan Brown, because people love to half-believe these things. But it's tripe, and if people start really believing it, I feel quite sorry for them.

Hmm. I think that I'm professionally attuned to the distinction between faith & credulity ... and I find it hard to engage with that question.

These ridiculous fantasies always have just enough grounding in reality to balance an edifice of nonsense on. Take this latest piece of idiocy which made me rise to the bait. Gnosticism indeed was a belief-system many centuries ago, but I don't think the writer has any idea what the word really means, theologically or historically. He then applies it to the 'Illuminati', who again existed as a society some centuries ago ... but no longer do. It's a new one to me adding in the hacker group 'Anonymous' -- all very titillating. The White Dragon group I know nothing of, though it sounds deliciously exotic. Now, these people are going to arrest the Rothschilds and others in the next couple of weeks (interesting to have the Rothschilds on the victim end of a conspiracy theory for a change). The Rothschilds certainly exist (I'm even distantly related to them), and they wield a surprising amount of influence still ... and, hurray, they're Jewish: they probably have hooked noses and smoke cigars in locked rooms.

Bubb, it's puerile. There are many things that we don't know: the secret services of many countries and their surveillance systems have huge access to our personal information, the directors of multi-national banks etc wield huge power ... but some of this gushing teenage fantasy about secret supra-national world elites is just too ridiculous. If you put it in a novel you'd be laughed at (except by some of the fantasists who post here) ... no, on second thoughts, you'd make a shed-load of money, like Dan Brown, because people love to half-believe these things. But it's tripe, and if people start really believing it, I feel quite sorry for them.

Well no smoke without fire as they say.

Some people will read this sort of stuff for fun.(thats some of us) Others read it and then look into it more. They make there own minds up.(thats most of us) Others will read it and take every word as truth.(a few) Its these that i feel sorry for. Thye must have very small and sad lives.

Sorry PJohnP, but while I agree that you are quite correct and that most of this is utter nonsense, I feel I must point out that, for those of us that "believe" in reason...

Credulity is a state of willingness to believe in one or many people or things in the absence of reasonable proof or knowledge.

Credulity is not simply belief in something that may be false. The subject of the belief may even be correct, but a credulous person will believe it without good evidence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Credulity

faith (fth)

n.

1. Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.

2. Belief that does not rest on logical proof or material evidence. See Synonyms at belief, trust.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/faith

Looks quite similar doesn't it? :rolleyes:

(Shouldn't all this be on the fringe? :P )

John doe, That was a good post.

I do now belive that the sort of stuff that is now being posted on this thred is looking more and more like a fringe subject.

Maybe Bubb should be move the thred now ? and if more main stream news comes out about this then it could come back onto the main bord ?

What do others think ?

But there is just so much gibberish posted, that it shouldn't be a surprise that the occasional small part of it bears somewhat of a resemblance to something that actually happens. In the same way that it shouldn't be a surprise that if someone was blindfolded and threw a thousand darts at a board, it would be amazing if one of them didn't hit the bullseye.

Seriously, which one of these scenarios is more likely, that the entirety of human history is wrong and we live in a Lord of the Rings like world with dark societies and conspiracies and aliens, and that only two people in the entirety of humanity have realised about or that you have been taken in by a conman who realises that these kinds of tales sell books and tickets.

Without wanting to invoke Godwin's law, I am reminded of Joseph Goebbels, "the bigger the lie, the more they believe".

These ridiculous fantasies always have just enough grounding in reality to balance an edifice of nonsense on. Take this latest piece of idiocy which made me rise to the bait. Gnosticism indeed was a belief-system many centuries ago...

I will reject it, and also think it was childish.

Except it seems like some people take certain "boyish" rituals very seriously:

acodex_64.jpg

We used to laugh at Shriners when I was a kid myself, but it turns out these people have real power, and it can help your career in certain circles to be a member. Do you know what percentage of US presidents were masons?

As for Gnosticism being dead, you may want to take a look at the writings of John Lash. There are many videos featuring interviews with him. Here is just one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAK89pugO9Q

If you do not believe there is a powerful group of elites, then I would like to direct you to the Thrive thread. I cannot recall whether or not you have seen or commented upon the Thrive video. It is just one of many credible sources that have investigated the power of elite groups and who is behind them.

(A mainly "fringey" effort with some thought-provoking aspects):

Geithner arrested? 116 major bank resignations? What The Finance is this?

March 3, 2012 / by Washington’s Blog

Judge Napolitano testifies of Treasury Secretary and Federal Reserve-insider Timothy Geither’s arrest in this 4-minute corporate news show. American Kabuki list the daily-increasing bank resignations.David Wilcock and Benjamin Fulford explain and document history and deceit at the top of US and global finance, leading to current and imminent arrests.

What does this mean?

Anyone with intellectual integrity and moral courage can affirm that the Federal Reserve system is guilty of financial fraud at its core. The “emperor has no clothes” reason is they lie in omission and commission with a fiduciary responsibility: they create debt for what we use as money, charge the 99% increasing aggregate interest, and then tell us this is responsible leadership for the public good. I teach college-level economics; the facts of a debt-based “monetary system,” unpayable and increasing aggregate debt, and increasing per capita interest costs is conservative textbook information. If you want to understand, I’ll walk you through here.

There’s more to the charge of financial fraud at the top of US economic and financial policy, of course. I recommend the documentation of Matt Taibbi and David DeGraw to dive-into details of the crimes, and Ellen Brown and American Monetary Institute to explore solutions.

Is current news of Geithner and bank “leadership” resignations evidence of an “emperor has no clothes” breakthrough? The people I work with, and I, don’t know. What we do know is that until we have justice with the 1%’s crimes centering in war and money, we’ll continue to document the facts and demand their arrests. These crimes kill millions, harm billions, and loot trillions of our dollars every year.

Until we have justice and policies for 100% of Earth’s inhabitants, it’s just another day of civic activism.

My resources:

Part 1: Why Occupy? A government/economics teacher explains

Part 2: How a government teacher easily proves Occupy’s claim of US War Crimes

Part 3: How an economics teacher presents Occupy’s economic argument, victory

Part 4: Why everyone should Occupy US 1% corporate media: they lie

Important history that makes crimes in the present easy to see and understand:

Occupy This: US History exposes the 1%’s crimes then and now (6-part series)

/source: http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2012/03/geithner-arrested-116-major-bank-resignations-what-the-finance-is-this.html

Part 1: Why Occupy? A government/economics teacher explains

Occupy’s victory will follow a sudden and resounding “emperor has no clothes” experience.

Occupy is overcoming “American exceptionalism”: the beliefs of “it can’t happen here” or we’re “too modern” for such criminality. This belief exists despite acknowledged history of every other developed country in the 20th Century engaging in wars of aggression disguised by government propaganda as “defensive,” and/or wars for empire. Abraham Lincoln empathized: (quote)

. . .

Occupy is similar to the Civil Rights Movement if Dr. King asked you directly for your help, or ending parasitic imperialism if Mohandas Gandhi asked you personally for your help.

. . .

The benefits of Occupy’s victory are literally peace, trillions of dollars annually freed for constructive investment (yes, trillions), and the final breakthrough for humanity’s transformation of realized cooperation.

As promised, here is the reply I received;

Thank you for your email.

We can confirm that Lord James of Blackheath has not died.

Best wishes,

Information Office

House of Lords

London SW1A 0PW

020 7219 3107

www.parliament.uk/lords

I do now belive that the sort of stuff that is now being posted on this thred is looking more and more like a fringe subject.

Maybe Bubb should be move the thred now ?

I think we can bear to run this thread here just a little longer.

I do want people to be aware of this story, in the event that something does come of it.

Lord James never said the tale was fully true. He said that it needed investigating. If it is investigated, I do think some very surprising facts will come out of it, if not exactly what Wilcock and Fulford may predict.

I'm not "distraught" but life is short, and I visit this site because for the most part I find intelligent, informed and insightful economic analysis. It's wearisome to have links posted to puerile-fantasy sites without a digest in the message-body so that I know to avoid them.

PJohnP:

Can I ask you a favor - can you spare just a few minutes, please.

Jump in here at 33 minutes - and WATCH part of this clip:

This is Sgt. Major Bob Dean speaking.

"There is a future for the human race, and it is beautiful."

I do believe that he is speaking honestly from his own experience whilst in the Military, and since leaving them. To me, this is anything but "puerile fantasy", and it does requiring believing that there is a larger reality that remains hidden from most of us.

Obviously, it requires a bit of a Leap-of-Faith to believe it. But this is not the only leap of faith that people are asked to make.

Do I believe ALL of it?

Of course not. But I do believe that he has had contact with ET's who are working with those inside the US government.