Sign in to follow this  
Nigel Watson

BBC PROPAGANDA

I was watching BBC News 24 tonight (yes, schoolboy error I know)

Flanders says with a straight face,

"Cameron refused Merkozy plan to regulate financial services because Dave wants the freedom to have tougher financial regulations for UK banks than the ones that Merkozy is proposing for the eurozone"

Pardon????

So, can we now expect Cameron to rush through some really tough financial regulations to stop financial fraud and excessive risk taking by British banks?

I certainly won't be holding my breath

So, why is this story, and the way it has been reported, important?

1. Dave's refusal to regulate the UK's banks proves that he's a banking stooge. Cameron represents his banking employers, not the gneral public that elected him into office as Prime Minister (oops han on a minute on that one). There's two ways to treat the banks. The first way is that you regulate them to death. The second approach is zero regulation, but if they fail, they're allowed to go bust. What we have at the monent is zero regulation AND too big to fail, i.e. a blank taxpayer funded cheque for the bankers to gamble. Cameron and his mates want this to continue. They won't regulate and they'll carry on bailing out loss making private banks when their bets go wrong.

2. Pressitute Steph has no shame. How can anybody seriously believe that Cameron refused to sign becuase he wanted the freedom to adopt even tougher banking regulations than the ones proposed by Merkozy - it really beggars belief that anyone could possibly buy into this tosh. Are the British people really that stupid?

What do you think?

Cameron knows the score, that's all. The City is the heart of global financial fraud. We are the leading purveyors of criminal financial ponzi schemes and - along with property in the South East - it's all we've got left to create capital inflow to the UK. We need to keep churning all those derivatives, mining shares, insurance policies, debt issuances and unallocated gold accounts leveraged 50-1 or we're immediately f*cked.

In the long-term it's killed us, but we're terminally ill. There is no way back from here. We may as well try an engineer the soft landing and hope to benefit from those around us falling first. This is why Osborne has spoken about making Britain a safe-haven like Switzerland. It may not be a realistic goal, but it's an insight into the strategy.

This is why Osborne has spoken about making Britain a safe-haven like Switzerland. It may not be a realistic goal, but it's an insight into the strategy.

Please elaborate.

Please elaborate.

Osborne: "These bold steps have made Britain this safe haven in a sovereign debt storm"

I think it's pretty simple. You don't need to outrun the bear - only the slowest camper, and so on.

The incredible propaganda about cuts and austerity. A willingness to print to make bond-holders whole. Look the other way and tell the City to keep the plates spinning. Encourage tax evasion, non-doms and foreign capital - no matter how dodgy - at all costs. That's surely the plan to keep Britain in the game and prevent capital flight.

Unfortunately - as Jim Rickards keeps opining on Twitter - none of it matters in the end because we don't have any gold.

Osborne: "These bold steps have made Britain this safe haven in a sovereign debt storm"

I think it's pretty simple. You don't need to outrun the bear - only the slowest camper, and so on.

The incredible propaganda about cuts and austerity. A willingness to print to make bond-holders whole. Look the other way and tell the City to keep the plates spinning. Encourage tax evasion, non-doms and foreign capital - no matter how dodgy - at all costs. That's surely the plan to keep Britain in the game and prevent capital flight.

Unfortunately - as Jim Rickards keeps opining on Twitter - none of it matters in the end because we don't have any gold.

Thank you.

The problem for Osborne is there are people can still think critically. He was hoping that the 40 plus years of conditioned thinking and education have dumbed down the population. Well the population is dumbed down just see how many people tune into XFACTOR.

The capital flight is already happening. The final stage IMO will be the collapse of LBMA controlled gold market. How can a country with debt 1000% of its GDP be considered a save haven?