Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Trillion Dollar Lawsuit - Shaking the Dark Cabal

Is that the best comment you can come up with?

This story has nothing at all to do with David Wilcock and the death threat he received.

Wilcock is one of the few who took the story seriously, investigated it deeply, and became involved enough to bring out new information. In fact, he talks about how much Gold exists in the world- a subject which should be of more than passing interest to most folks who read and post on this website.

If there is 100X is much gold on this planet as "official estimates", then that is bound to make some difference to the price. Looking the story that Wilcock reveals is much more important than posting irrelevant information about the daughter of the Kuwaiti ambassador.

Sorry Dr.B, not commenting on whether Wilcox is legit or not, just the comment you made saying you didn't think "such emotion can be faked".

The example I gave shows clearly that emotional addresses aren't always what they seem, yet they get the result they are intending.

It could be argued that this particular example resulted in the loss of 100' of 1000 of lives, ten years of children dying, and another war that cost many more lives. I would class that as quite significant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO0-FZ6XzKE

excerpt from Benjamin Fulford on Nov. 8:

...evidence something known as the Book of Maklumat. This is a book that details the historical ownership of much of the world’s gold by a group of Asian royal families. They also have copies of the original cash certificates and evidence of how this money was transferred to the custodianship of the Government of United States for the use on behalf of the international community. This evidence is icing on the cake in a lawsuit that will prove the private owners of the Federal Reserve Board stole this money and have been using it illegally for over 50 years.

/see: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1708029/pg1

Sorry Dr.B, not commenting on whether Wilcox is legit or not, just the comment you made saying you didn't think "such emotion can be faked".

The example I gave shows clearly that emotional addresses aren't always what they seem, yet they get the result they are intending.

I still do not think his emotion was faked - In fact, I think he would have been embarrassed by his reaction if he had not been so caught up in the emotion of the moment. Here's another who agrees with me:

Re: david wilcock - death threat / lindabaker on Fri Dec 16, 2011

This Fulford story line continues to be intriguing to say the least. Whether or not Fulford, or David Wilcock or for that matter, Kerry Cassidy, are being deliberately manipulated by "the cabal" remains to be seen. The lawsuit referred to on David's blog, the one out of White Plains, New York, is indeed real.

I know one thing about the interview to be true: David was truly frightened to his core. Why do I know this? I have professionally coached hundreds upon hundreds of actors, young and old. Unless David has secretly studied the Meisner technique for at least three years, he couldn't have faked that emotional episode. If anyone wants the technical details, I could provide them. Now, having said that I fully believe David's emotions were real, I also know that Kerry is a Meisner graduate. The plot thickens.

/source: http://www.themistsofavalon.net/t3648-david-wilcock-death-threat

But even if the emotion was genuine, it does not mean that "revelations" that he has made true (of course.) What is significant about this story is that it is yet another brick in a wall that may be used to build a case against the financial elites seeking to hold onto their privileges. Even if people do not believe the story, it will make them think more deeply about who is in control of the world, and who will truly benefit most from a sharp rise in Gold prices.

One of the best summaries of the court case and the stories around it

Sean David Morton on AFR- 12/19/2011 / Monday

MP3: http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Strange-Universe-32k-121911.mp3

In this recent podcast on AFR, Sean David Morton pulls the facts together rather well.

The upshot: Ben Fulford's bizarre and almost unbelievable stories of the past 2-3 years seems to be consistent with allegations in the CV#8500 Legal case. We have certainly learned much of the (supposed) background of the Dragon families, the bankruptcy of the US in the 1930's, and how the Fed and a mostly-unelected group of powerful people may have gained control of so much of the world's gold.

Let's hope that the remaining part of BF's story, the coming liberation from the Dark Cabal is also true

I know some here would agree with this comment from Clif High's website:

ARE THE PLAYERS (in this drama) Being played ??

The language within the suit is written such (in my opinion as a self educated, unschooled linguist) as to proffer a story, and not as a valid (or 'real') attempt to pursue correcting an injustice in the legal system. In this regard it is my opinion that the lawsuit is 'not real'. Other problems within the structure of the suit make it plain that it will be summarily dismissed as a case without 'standing' in the legal meaning of that word. It does not read like a real case with legs, and rather presents itself as a legal straw dog with a hidden purpose in a wider plot such as supporting a disinformation and distraction campaign. Or other, larger than itself, strategy.

So the attentive reader of both the Guide for Con Artists and Manipulators, and the 'lawsuit to end the NWO' is left with several questions. The more obvious; "just who is playing David and Kerry? Is it Ben Fulford? or is he merely another victim of the 'third party deceiver' tactic?

/more: http://www.halfpasthuman.com/breakdown.html

How Much Gold Stock is There Really?

Somewhere between 1,200,000 tonnes and 2,500,000 tonnes would seem to be a reasonable and conservative estimate. Obviously it could go way beyond 2,500,000 tonnes. What is beyond doubt is that 170,000 tonnes barely represents the tip of the iceberg of the world’s gold stock. Let us be rid of this figure once and for all. It is a folly to keep repeating an obvious error as though it were fact.[/i]

/source: http://www.goldstandardinstitute.net/2011/10/how-much-gold-stock-is-there-really/

So.

Those who talk about 2 million tonnes of Gold are not crazy.

Can you open your mind enough to read the story that David Wilcock tells?

He starts this way...

This is the biggest secret. This is the real history of the global financial system. This is the story that almost got me killed. This is a small taste of how the blueprint for global control was meticulously followed... over the course of hundreds of years.

ASIA: WHERE THE WHOLE STORY BEGINS

The greatest secret in the world, as I have now discovered, is that "Gold is as Plentiful as Sand." This is obviously an exaggeration, but apparently not by much. It has been truly stunning for me to uncover this information.

All this gold had to be confiscated, by a vast method of worldwide deception, in order to pave the way for a "New World Order" -- where money could be created out of thin air.

To truly understand this highly secretive battle that has led to "The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny," you have to go back in time.

Everything ultimately becomes East Versus West in this grand "Illuminati" game -- as I finally now understand.

My investigation of this story led to direct threats against my life, relayed by one of my top insiders. Therefore I take this very seriously... and I don't want to leave anything out.

/continues: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1022-lawsuit-end-tyranny-ii

WARNING : his story gets pretty wild, and as he says:

"Some people may be laughing at this now, but I don't think they have a whole lot of time left to remain ignorant of these things."

SO READ IT for amusement maybe

A separate and larger lawsuit will soon come to light - says Wilcock

EVERYONE'S LIFE WILL IMPROVE

Everyone's life on Earth will dramatically improve if what Jade Lion is telling me is true.

This case, and its eventual outcome, is a completely separate issue from the trillion-dollar lawsuit I covered in Part One.

The trillion-dollar lawsuit is perfectly provable and on public record.

The 286-trillion-dollar lawsuit, on the other hand, occurred in secrecy -- and I have no way of proving it is true at this point.

However, other top insiders have since confirmed that this is very real, and it will probably go public by the Spring.

Another insider referred to the time we are about to head into as a "Reset Point" -- and said it has huge significance for life on Earth.

KEEP IT HIDDEN

The Elders obviously felt it was vital to China's national security that they not reveal where this vast supply of gold was... or how much of it they really had.

According to JL, China still has vastly more gold reserves than they have been able to mine in the last few thousand years.

Had the Elders revealed this secret, they may not have been able to maintain the illusion that gold was a highly valuable, highly rare commodity.

The Elders had a key strategic advantage by having a nearly limitless supply of the one thing everyone in the world could agree was "real money".

It is also possible that the Elders brought a gold-synthesizing technology with them, and still use it to this day.

This could explain why other insiders have scratched their heads and said if such secret mines really did exist, they surely should have known about them.

(same source)

AN ALTERNATIVE VIEW OF HISTORY - from David Wilcock's article

INVESTING IN THE "NEW WORLD" TO BALANCE THE POWER EQUATION

JL told me that the Asians were secretly financing the buildup and development of the United States -- well before the American Revolution of 1776.

The people behind the American Revolution obviously had their own agenda, as we now know -- but in order to create a massive development project on such a vast scale, they needed an investor... with deep pockets.

The Founding Fathers signed separate, secret contracts for each shipment of gold they received. The Elders fully expected to be paid back for the gold they were shipping out... in time.

They knew it would take many years to build the United States up to the point where it would be fully self-sustaining and profitable on its own -- but it was necessary to balance the power equation in the world.

Shiploads of gold, averaging 2000 metric tons per trip, were routinely being sent to the United States. This gold was secretly used as collateral by the United States Treasury to issue currency -- financing an unprecedented industrial expansion.

The United States made sure not to give away any of the gold. It was secretly stashed in Mexico and elsewhere as time went on -- including places in Asia that were mutually agreed upon for safe keeping.

This secret buildup reached its peak in the 1800s. For almost an entire century, I was told that the United States received as much as two thousand metric tons of gold per month. Every shipload generated a completely separate contract and debt to be repaid.

transcontinental_railroad.jpg

/wiki info: First Transcontinental Railroad

THE TRANSCONTINENTAL RAILROAD -- A KEY ASIAN INVESTMENT

If you're not paying attention in American history class, you could easily miss that one day where your teacher talks about how Chinese "slaves" were largely responsible for building the first transcontinental railroad between 1863 and 1869.

The slang name for these laborers was the "Coolies". Apparently they were the best at shimmying down ropes, planting dynamite in holes cut in the rock, lighting the dynamite and climbing back up the ropes fast enough to avoid getting blown up.

The reality is very different. The "Coolies" were not slaves at all. They were highly-skilled professional builders sent over from Asia. The Chinese didn't trust Americans to do the job. They sent over their own people to make sure everything went smoothly.

/see: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1022-lawsuit-end-tyranny-ii

ONE MORE IMPORTANT SIDE NOTE (from David Wilcock)

In Part One, we described how the Kuomintang dynasty in China moved gold to Taiwan to protect it from being stolen by the Japanese in the "Golden Lily" plundering program.

JL is not aware of any shipments of gold that were sent to the US for safe keeping in 1938.

These shipments may have been from a separate faction of the Dragon Family, or it may just be that JL is unaware of this aspect of the Elders' plans.

JL did tell me that the Elders have the full backing and support of the Chinese military -- and this massive, outstanding US gold debt is causing "absolute terror" in the halls of government.

They know this has to go public -- and soon -- and once it does, people will be so pissed off that they genuinely fear for their lives.

Let's stop here -- just so you have something to read while I keep working.

In Part Three, which I will release as soon as possible, I will return to our central theme, which is far more documentable -- how the "Illuminati" tried to double-cross the Celestials, created a worldwide magic printing press, and almost succeeded.

Former Lloyds bosses to be sued over HBOS takeover

Sir Victor Blank and Eric Daniels, the former chairman and chief executive of Lloyds Banking Group, are to be sued in the US courts by American shareholders unhappy at the bank’s takeover of HBOS at the height of the credit crisis.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/8985895/Former-Lloyds-bosses-to-be-sued-over-HBOS-takeover.html

A Settlement Coming ?

Kerry Cassidy said on her last show of the year that the Kennan lawsuit is now headed for an out-of-court settlement, with monies to be paid by the "Bush cabal."

So was this what it was all about?

A big sum of money being handed over to a secretive group, so as not to further embarrass the globalists?

From the Gold thread /

"proponents then need to offer a new method by which all this extra gold came into being."

Ah that's easy !!!!!

The sky lizards brought it and dropped it off in their secret time travel space ship !!!!!!!!! :huh: :huh: <_<:unsure::lol:

It is easy to ridicule Wilcock and Fulford's argument, except

+ The lawsuit of Keenan's is reportedly headed to an out-of-court settlement. Why?

+ Thunder Road also comes up with a large number near 2Mn MT using an unrelated process

So the ridicule bears no force, if you keep an open mind.

The close-minded here have missed so many opportunities (like trading and learning opportunities)*,

and I reckon they will be blind-sided in a major way by their enthusiasm to believe the wild ideas

of the Bill Murphy's of the world, which have less credibility than some BF/DW ideas

*As shown in the statment:

"You cannot beat B&H": what utter nonsense that has proven to be!

"interview is conducted by the same person who interviewed David Wilcock on the radio last month when his life was being threatened."

=====

The Bill Wood Interview

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html

This is a long 2 hour and 30 minute video interview with "Bill Wood" (not his real name). He is an ex Navy SEAL who was in the military from 1991-2001. He gives some very interesting details of the things that he was personally involved in during those years, particularly the covert operations that were going on between the Gulf War (1991) and the invasion of Iraq in 2003. His expertise was in guiding Tomahawk missiles to their precise targets--usually buildings in Iraq--during the time when America was not officially at war with Iraq.

This also gives us a glimpse into the covert war already going on with Iran in preparation for a formal attack. How long the Iranians will hold off attacking us in the face of such covert attacks is hard to know. America has to goad Iran into attacking one or more of our aircraft carriers sent there as sacrificial lambs, so that the American people will DEMAND a war of revenge against Iran. If this happens, it will be a virtual repeat of Pearl Harbor.

The interview is conducted by the same person who interviewed David Wilcock on the radio last month when his life was being threatened.

He gave this interview after the government passed the law giving itself permission to arrest American citizens without trial and hold them indefinitely at Guantanamo. He says that this was the final end of the Constitution as we know it. All it now awaits is a false flag event, probably centered around the coming war with Iran, which will then give the government an excuse to arrest whoever opposes their war plans for any reason.

The most astounding material is given in the final half hour. He reveals why certain bad guys are absolutely frightened by what they see coming in 2012. Or rather, it is the fact that they cannot see beyond 2012, despite their technology. I was most interested in his statement that by the end of 2012, we would have what he calls "an awakening."

My FFI for November 2011, which I wrote at the end of last October, was entitled "2012: The Year of the Awakening." I show that we are entering into a new era where we must be about our Father's business. From my perspective, the future is very good. While there will no doubt be disruptions in the world, and most likely a disastrous war in the Mideast, these are birth pangs into a new time of world evangelism and a tremendous outpouring of the Spirit.

"Bill Wood" is apparently not a believer in Christ. So he does not have the same hope that we do. He gives no evidence of understanding Bible prophecy or the purpose of God, so his material might be somewhat alarming to an average person. But this is why I focus upon the divine plan. It is the source of our hope and expectation of the downfall of the present world system and the rise of the Stone Kingdom.

Keep that in mind if you have time to listen to this interview. (Click on the link and scroll down to the picture. Click on the picture of Bill Wood to hear the interview.)

/see: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.org/weblog/WebPosting.cfm?LogID=3144

David has added new material ...

NEIL KEENAN: After months of hard work, you have constructed a masterpiece. For this everyone thanks you. Call it a classic in the making, if you wish, but this will be the mantle everyone reaches for when writing about such a difficult subject as the collateral accounts. You have mastered the impossible — and this is no less then a Work of ART.”

Click here to go to David’s website to view. As with the first Financial Tyranny piece, David will be updating this from time to time until it is finished.

Here is a link to Financial Tyranny, Sections 1-7.

I am still in the process of reading this, and post a few highlights. I found the discussion between David and Neil Keenan, at the very end, to be most moving this morning. This is big, folks. I’ll likely be updating this post as I read more, or post more highlights later, after I’ve surveyed the whole new document.

Highlights

BLATANT ILLUMINATI RITUAL ON THE MOST WATCHED TV PROGRAM OF ALL TIME [the Super Bowl 2012]

Even more insiders are coming forward

Everything is coming to a head… Rapidly

ON HIS DEATHBED WILSON STATED: “I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country…. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world.”

DAVID WILCOCK: As we were nearing the end of this incredible process, I had an additional dialogue with Neil Keenan… NEIL KEENAN: After months of hard work, you have constructed a masterpiece. For this everyone thanks you.

NK [Neil Keenan]: A further note to make is that Christine Lagarde, Chief of the IMF, has already made it clear that the IMF, a FED creation, will no longer launder the FED’s money. This is, in effect, her telling the Cabals that their day in the sun is over with.

Again, I have saved this new web document (all pages of sec. 8, 9, 10) in four forms, and uploaded to my own storage area.

/see: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/02/09/2-9-12-david-wilcock-financial-tyranny-the-final-sections-are-out/

/DW-: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final

AN OLD SCAM?

Are the Bonds from an old CIA-related scam, that was used to Hoover-up Gold from

Chinese banks? (That's what Wilcock suggests herein):

QUOTE===

A HAUL of $2.5 trillion dollars worth of United States Federal Reserve notes, dated 1934, bearing the signature of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, packed in sealed tins, some said to be protected by canisters of poisonous gas, does require explanation....

Slamaj claimed the vast haul was recovered from the wreckage of a B29 bomber that crashed on the Filipino island of Mindanao in 1948.

Professor Richard Aldrich, of Nottingham University and the co-editor of the journal Intelligence and National Security, was hired to investigate the claim -- and his findings suggest it is plausible enough for Slamaj to have believed it in good faith.

As Chairman Mao's forces advanced through China in 1948, says Prof Aldrich, Britain and the US dreaded the prospect that one of the world's largest stocks of gold -- worth $83 billion at current prices -- would fall into communist hands.

So it was decided to extract the gold reserves from China before the communists could seize them.

The CIA provided the means for this bullion-rescue mission. Flying in B29 bombers decked out in the livery of its proprietary civilian airline, Civil Air Transport (CAT), it flew numerous missions to move huge shipments of gold from mainland China.

ALDRICH EXPLAINS WHY THE BONDS WERE ISSUED

As we continue with this surprising story in The Scotsman, Professor Aldrich offers his opinion for why Federal Reserve bonds were printed in exchange for the gold.

Although Professor Aldrich apparently did not have enough of a security clearance to know the truth, as the co-editor of the Intelligence and National Security journal, he seemed to have gotten quite close.

http://www.scotsman.com/news/international/naive_scam_or_secret_cia_counterfeits_1_665329

Where might Federal Reserve notes have fitted into the operation? Prof Aldrich explains that they may have been used "for persuading managers of major banks in the interior of China to part with their vast stocks of gold".

Printing Federal Reserve notes to a value much greater than that of the gold they were intended to replace could have been an operational necessity. The US almost certainly had no intention of honouring them anyway.

In fact, suggests Prof Aldrich, the monetary instruments obtained by Slamaj may be intricate forgeries, but if they are, it is possible that the CIA manufactured them….

Slamaj is preparing to appeal. He remains adamant that he truly believed the notes were authentic.

If that is the case, Prof Aldrich suspects the CIA expected them to disappear into civil-war China and that their re-emergence has threatened to lift the lid on still-classified aspects of economic warfare.

He says: "I cannot prove these FRNs were part of the operation to extract gold from China. But there is absolutely no doubt that such an operation took place.

UNQUOTE=====

/MORE: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1026-financial-tyranny-final

EXCERPT- from the internal link:

In his submission to the trial Prof ldrich suggested that if the notes are forgeries, they "were most likely manufactured at the CIA’s ‘regional service centre’ [RSC]" - located along Roxas Boulevard, in Manila, at the seafront compound about a mile from the US Embassy.

He also found evidence to support Slamaj’s defence in the files of the Foreign Office. He wrote: "Foreign Office files also show that the CIA was involved in other currency issues, including the movement of printing plates for Chinese currency."

(for the Record here, before I transfer this thread into the Fringe section):

...and on ABC too:

Italy Confiscates $6 Trillion in Fake US Bonds

======

Eight people were arrested in Italy and placed under investigation for fraud and other crimes.

The bonds, carrying the false date of issue of 1934, had been transported in 2007 from Hong Kong to Zurich, where they were transferred to a Swiss trust, according to prosecutors in the southern Italian city of Potenza.

...also in the SCMP:

Fake US Bonds worth US$6 Trillion seized

Some points in the article:

+ Counterfeit bonds were in security deposit boxes TRANSFERRED from Hong Kong (in 2007)

+ The bonds were dated 1934, and boxes also contained a fake of the Treaty of Versailles

+ Italian and Swiss authorities made a year-long investigation

+ Fake bonds worth $2 Billion were also seized in Rome

+ Two (fake?) cheques drawn on HSBC were also found - and HSBC refused to comment

+ Supposedly the individuals involved were planning to buy plutonium from Nigeria

+ The Fed and embassy officials described the bonds as "high quality fakes"

"The counterfeiting of bonds, the transfer of deposit boxes from Hong Kong to Switzerland, the global travel (of the suspects) had an enormous cost and we think the interests are at a high level," said Giovanni Colangelo, the head of the prosecutor's office in Potenza.

(pg.A13, SCMP)

HOW MUCH GOLD was that again ??

■[NEIL KEENAN] We have most recently watched Rothschild and Dupont fly to Indonesia to try and illegally move the assets — to no avail… Now David Cameron, the Prime Minister of England, has his eyes set on the Gold. (http://www.marketwatch.com/story/british-pm-visits-indonesia-as-earthquake-hits-2012-04-11)

■[KEENAN] It seems to me that the English are making a push to steal whatever they have not stolen during the past 300 years.

■[KEENAN] We intend to establish a trust that will allow these funds to be utilized for the healing and transformation of this planet. The releasing of formerly-classified technologies is a very key element of this plan.

■[KEENAN] As Mr. Rothschild and Mr. Dupont did, Cameron also left empty-handed… Furthering this note, a powerful Singaporean/Malaysian businessman made his attempt at stealing the accounts within the past week.

■[bEN FULFORD] There is a genuine Dragon family that is based on Asian royal bloodlines. They have been setting up a benevolent new financial system.

■[FULFORD] [but] the Feds, Bernanke, Geithner and their Bush, Rockefeller, Rothschild bosses last week approached Japan Ministry of Finance boss Eijiro Katsu and BOJ Governor Masaaki Shirakawa, and pretended they were the Dragon family.

■…the first public posting of the new Cease and Desist Order on behalf of Neil Keenan, signatory for the “real” Dragon Family and its assets.

■As of this posting, liens have now been placed against all twelve Federal Reserve banks. We already know they do not have the assets to meet these obligations.

■[from Cease and Desist Order] “It has been brought to our attention by Swiss Authorities that Chairman Kaspar Villager of UBS has made attempts to circumvent the lawfully appointed managers and Settlors of the Soekarno Trust — namely Neil F. Keenan and Keith F. Scott…

WHEREBY; we, the undersigned, are ordering Alex Ling Lee Soon, Jack Singh, Mr. Chee, Kaspar Villager, and the United Bank of Switzerland to stand down — and to CEASE AND DESIST on this, the 11th day of April, 2012, or face litigation.

Be aware that on the week of the 13th of April, you will be exposed internationally for your wrongdoings.

SIGNED by the Settlors of the Soekarno Trust – otherwise publicly known as the International Collateral Combined Accounts… Neil F. Keenan, April 11, 2012, Keith F. Scott, April 11, 2012

■[DW] FILING LIENS AGAINST THE TWELVE FEDERAL RESERVE BANKS… the grand finale…

■Neil [Keenan] and I [DW] had an extensive conference call with Drake and his associates… as of this past weekend… Drake was told that a certain sequence of events needed to occur before the mass arrests could happen. The filing of this lien is one of those events.

■[from Affidavit of Obligation to the 12 Federal Reserve Banks] “The ledger for this True Bill is based on the rate of 4% per annum of the principal amount of leased gold, which was 2,420,937,400 kilograms of pure gold. The total amount since 1961 to present is as follows:

2,420,937,400 [x] .04 [=] 96,837,496 per annum

96,837,496 [x] .51 years [=] 4,638,791,996 kilograms of pure gold

Demand is now made for Lien Debtors, jointly and severally, to deliver over to Lien Claimants 4,638,791,996 kilograms of pure gold.”

======

/source: http://kauilapele.wordpress.com/2012/04/13/highlights-from-the-david-wilcock-article-major-event-liens-filed-against-all-12-federal-reserve-banks/

Note:

4.6 Billion KG of Gold,

is way more than the 5 Billion OUNCES of Gold that officially exist

and the Value =

$(4,638,791,996 kg) x (2.2 lb/kg) x (16 oz/lb) x ($1660/oz) = $271,053,893,910,272; that's $271 trillion

LOOK, to be honest : These numbers make NO SENSE at all !!

1/ The amounts mentioned are WAY MORE than the amount of gold known to exist.

Where would all this extra gold come from?

...and:

2/ That 4% per annum lease rates also makes ZERO sense.

I know a little about Gold lease rates, and for many, many years, Gold lease rates have been somewhere between maybe 0.25% per annum and maybe 1%.

Where does the 4% come from? Rates are much lower than 4%, because the holder of a gold-libked obligation has built-in protection against inflation, and so does not need such a very high lease rate.

How can anyone anywhere put leased Gold to work to generate anything near 4%??

Such a very high lease rate is a virtual admission by both borrower and lender of the Gold that there is a very high risk that the Gold lender will not get their gold back - So in effect: the lender of the gold was allowing his gold to be stolen. How could it ever, ever be repaid at those ginormous lease rates ??

HOW MUCH GOLD was that again ??

... the Value =

$(4,638,791,996 kg) x (2.2 lb/kg) x (16 oz/lb) x ($1660/oz) = $271,053,893,910,272; that's $271 trillion

LOOK, to be honest : These numbers make NO SENSE at all !!

1/ The amounts mentioned are WAY MORE than the amount of gold known to exist.

Where would all this extra gold come from?

...and:

2/ That 4% per annum lease rates also makes ZERO sense.

I know a little about Gold lease rates, and for many, many years, Gold lease rates have been somewhere between maybe 0.25% per annum and maybe 1%.

Where does the 4% come from? Rates are much lower than 4%, because the holder of a gold-libked obligation has built-in protection against inflation, and so does not need such a very high lease rate.

How can anyone anywhere put leased Gold to work to generate anything near 4%??

Such a very high lease rate is a virtual admission by both borrower and lender of the Gold that there is a very high risk that the Gold lender will not get their gold back - So in effect: the lender of the gold was allowing his gold to be stolen. How could it ever, ever be repaid at those ginormous lease rates ??

Joseph Farrell is also talking about the possibility of Gold price manipulation,

and how "secret gold" might flood back into the market and depress the price:

http://americannatio.../ubs-goes-down/

UBS goes down…

Posted on 11/30/2012

From Neil Keenan

Impressive !

If true...

attach4_2of7.png

Held at UBS AG, Switzerland : 1966

Assigned, March 2008

Assignors: Indonesians, Mr. Ronggolawe and Wibowo Rudy Harjadi

Assignee : Dr. Khaled Swailman Salem Bokhem, Tripoli, Libya

BC Gold: 22.198 million kgs, or 22.2 Billion gm (x $55/gm) = $1.22 Trillion

There are others that would agree with that.

As CMJ has pointed out: Clif High has wandered into the controversy with his own skepticism intact:

Go to divinecosmos.com to follow this:

By David Wilcock- the amount of gold on the planet is 2 million tons of gold instead of the mere 120,000 tons of gold reported by officialdom global estimates. If so, it is not, as David and others who are emotionally attached to the 'lawsuit as nice and easy solution to NWO without violence, death, revolution, destruction, and horror' camp, worth anything like what they think. Ask anyone who buys metals. Ask any dealer.....the more gold, the cheaper it becomes. They, David Wilcock, and the rest of the 'lawsuit camp followers' are victims of their own ignorance of commodities markets, and the assumptions hardened into their point of view of universe.

Please note, that the 'discovery' or revealing of an additional 1.88 million tons of gold on the planet would, in an of itself, crash the financial system to rubble. What must be understood by the lawsuit aficionado's is that the whole of terrestrial humanity's exchange system is based on scarcity. It is only the rarity of certain minerals that give them 'perceived value'. If gold is plentiful, it is not valuable.

/see: http://www.halfpasth...recritical.html

22.2bn gm, might be 13% - 18% of the World's Gold

120,000 tons = 0.120 x 2.204 x 16 x 1,000,000,000 = 4.23 Billion oz = x28.35 = 120 Billion gm

170,000 tons = 0.170 x 2.204 x 16 x 1,000,000,000 = 5.99 Billion oz = x28.35 = 170 Billion gm