Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Tracking the Missing Gold - Billions of oz ?

website link: http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/ (David Gayak?)

Princes of Plunder

The most recent article in the Black Knights series. This article focuses on events of the Second World War; the taking to safety of nazi plunder by an international coterie of wealthy and priveleged families and leading Allied corporations working with thr nazis. And lays out why this author believes that Operation Market Graden, - "A Bridge Too Far" -was betrayed and by whom, and how this factored in to the death of deputy fuehrer, Rudolf Hess.

The Spoils of War

The latest article in the Project Hammer-black gold series of articles and books. This essay focuses on some of the more obscure background history and offers rational explanations for such enigmatic stories as the Priory of Sion, as well as connecting dots on the Order of Shickshinny knights.

project hammer latest news: The Strange Case of the Missing Cocke

General Erle Cocke Jr was a central player in the CIA covert finance entity, Nugan Hand Bank, and was an adviser to every President from Truman through Clinton, as well as being a former alternate Executive Director of the World Bank. Despite this no one appears to knows who General Cocke was. Not the CIA, nor John S Reed, former Citibank CEO & Chairman and accused by General Cocke of being the key man in Project Hammer.

the seagrave affair: How author Sterling Seagrave ripped-off my material

In early September 1998, I mailed a batch of documents relating to black market gold transactions to author, Sterling Seagrave. These were sent for discussion purposes and as a result of an understanding reached on collaborating into the ongoing cover-up of what really happened to all the gold and other assets plundered by the Japanese during WWII. Seagrave had covered this subject in two principal chapters of his book, The Marcos Dynasty, published by Macmillan, London in 1988.

1938 : 7 large battleships of Gold - and bonds were issued by the US for it

Gold was deposited in huge vaults in the USA:

A mile long hall, with rooms the size of basketball courts full of Gold.

The total amount of Gold is 2 million tonnes!

And it secretly backs up the currencies of the world.

AT LEAST TEN OLYMPIC-SIZED POOLS’ WORTH OF “OFF-MARKET” ASIAN GOLD

DW: How much tonnage are we talking about here? How much gold was it?

BF: What I’ve been told is [this].

The story we’ve all been told about how all the gold ever mined in history could fit into one or two Olympic swimming pools… is a total lie.

There’s at least nine times or ten times more off-market gold than there is officially tradable gold.

DW: My God!

. . .

THE KUOMINTANG SUED THE FED IN 1998 FOR THE RETURN OF THEIR GOLD

BF: Now what happened was in 1998, the Chinese sued the Federal Reserve Board. They said “Hey. You’ve got to give us back our gold.

“We have these contracts. We gave you the gold. The sixty years is up. Give us back the gold!”

DW: Why would they have waited four years? Why 1998?

SEVEN SHIPLOADS OF CHINESE GOLD WERE SENT TO THE US IN 1938

BF: 1938 was when the seven shiploads of gold was sent to the United States from China.

DW: Oh!

BF: There were many shipments, but in 1938, seven battleships evacuated Chinese gold from China to the United States to avoid it being taken by the Japanese.

They gave the Chinese all these Federal Reserve Board bonds, promising to give the gold back in 60 years.

DW: Is there any recorded history of that?

BF: Oh yeah! The Chinese have elaborate documentation, which is why this whole lawsuit is taking place

From the GOLD thread on the Main board...

There are stories on the web that say giant space lizards run the world, that doesn't mean the subject is credible. Oh, and consipracy loons and death threats go together like coffee and cream, there's a word used to describe these people - unhinged.

Take a look yourself...

How much Gold?

... and listen for yourself:

David Wilcock on Proj-C.

(I stumbled across this story about two years ago from totally unrelated sources with a connection to China, and I have been researching on-and-off ever since. What amazed me was how complex and yet somehow consistent some of the elements were. So I recommend you not simply dismiss it as an internet rumor. News seems to be breaking everywhere about it, just as the Euro is headed towards failure. I think there may be some sort of gigantic global power struggling going on amongst the bankers of the world.)

THIS is from Gold on Main too...

Gold is Going Nowhere - http://expectedreturnsblog.com/gold-is-going-nowhere/

Many thanks for the link, Its welll worth reading, for anyone that has not done so.

It amazes me how people continue to miss what might be the really big story that is coming out...

And unknown to most international market traders, eighty five percent of the global gold inventory is held off-market in Asia. Soon this gold is going to be brought on-market through the China South Rare and Precious Metal Exchange. Will Asia's firework display be the Western cabal's execution bonfire? More global background here (12.12.11).

/see: http://alcuinbramerton.blogspot.com/

Goldfinger's chart

7 billion people with cheap fuel and lots of machines can do much more prospecting and digging than 1 billion who have nothing but wooden shovels and mules.

WorldPopulation.jpg

Reaction:

Yes thanks thats really great I appreciate your response, but the original question was about how much gold was really in existence prior to the 1800's, besides European accounting totals. Like anything else many businesses have a habit of not disclosing or being truly transparent when it comes to holdings of wealth profits...to avoid paying taxes etc, and furthermore in your own very words about dishonest bankers etc, so to add what makes you think they were transparently honest back in the 1800's?

I am aware you believe gold will continue to rise as it is speculated as to be a true safe haven and when and if due to hyper-infaltionary forces it will not be subject to high valuation loss. You could be right about this, and I do not dispute that, but I personally feel there is something not quite right about all of this, and that is only reason why I am at present bothering to question you as you appear to possess the strongest motivation in this scenario.

BTW I am not in the Wilcock or Fulford camp or for that matter take the likes of David Icke seriously at all, but it does make interesting reading when I am bored.

Yes thanks thats really great I appreciate your response, but the original question was about how much gold was really in existence prior to the 1800's, besides European accounting totals...

Some market researchers have produced charts like this:

3.jpg

/source: http://news.goldseek.com/Dani/1273767071.php

(2)

Cumulative Gold Production in metric tonnes (1835-2006)

goldhist.jpg

/source: http://www.goldsheetlinks.com/production2.htm

/USGS--: http://minerals.usgs.gov/ds/2005/140/

(3)

071709whiskey.jpg

/source: http://whiskeyandgunpowder.com/looking-at-gold-price-trends/

Note that: production was DECLINING from above 5mn oz. pa, around the time when the chart started.

But they seem to ignore some facts:

+ In earlier times, Gold was monay, and there would have been a scramble to find it

+ Very rich grades of gold would have existed, and been exploited for thousands of years

A DEATH THREAT has been issued to David Wilcock.

This information seems to have triggered it:

Here on a Proj.C podcast, you can hear that Wilcock has been deeply impacted by this threat - He says: "They have put a bounty on my head", for having the Book of Maklumat:

He says he must survive the next 3-4 days, or certain information will be released.

I DO NOT THINK such emotion can be faked.

"Don't make me do this, Please!" he says.

I've been holding my breath - did Wilcock survive the threat from the evil overlords or did he in fact just forget to take his meds for a couple of days and not realise the threat was actually an overdue reminder from the library to return the book of maklumat?

...Dominic mentioned this forecaster in the podcast...

New Thunder Road Report denounces market intervention, cites GATA

I found a report which gives some revised estimates...

How Much Gold Stock is There Really?

Posted by Philip Barton on Oct 21, 2011

The current estimate for the amount of gold stock in the world is in the region of 170,000 tonnes. As the very first step, it needs to be acknowledged that an estimate is all that is available. Running a worldwide survey on how much gold people own is rather pointless. Even in good times, people are noticeably reluctant to discuss their true wealth. In troubled times, such as now, that becomes an unwillingness to even be interviewed. Nevertheless, it also needs to be emphatically stated that 170,000 tonnes is far too low an estimate and that it is time for a revision. Every single media outlet repeats this same figure, or similar, as though it is gospel.

Included in this 170,000 tonnes is the 10,000 tonnes estimated as being the total amount of gold mined in the history of the world prior to the Californian gold rush of 1848. This was simply a guess.

‘David Guyatt, in his article “The Spoils of War”, commented that prior to the Californian Gold Rush of 1848 the amount of gold believed to be in existence was about 10,000 tonnes, i.e. it was “the sum total of gold mined throughout the world during the preceding 5,850 years, for which mining records exist.” In correspondence with the World Gold Council in 1998, Guyatt says that the WGC admitted that this figure was just an “industry estimate”, although as he says: “Nevertheless, this estimate has been incorporated into current day official mining figures and punched out as actual fact.”’

The Thunder Road Report

The “industry estimate” of the amount of gold mined in that 5,850 years works out to be 1.7 tonnes a year. The assumption that underpins the idea that not much gold was mined prior to the Californian gold rush is essentially, that if it takes modern methods a whole year to extract 2,400 tonnes then it would take far, far longer for more primitive cultures to extract the same amount of gold.

The huge, gaping flaw in the modern versus primitive technology theory is that it assumes that all else was equal. It unequivocally was not. The further back into history we travel, the more accessible and plentiful gold was, just as it will be far less plentiful in the future than it is now. Our ancestors mined all the easy to access gold in the world. The Mesoamericans pulled chunks of it out of rivers with their hands it was so plentiful. Today we are mining the residual leftovers – the sparse remnants of what was once plentiful.

. . .

Somewhere between 1,200,000 tonnes and 2,500,000 tonnes would seem to be a reasonable and conservative estimate. Obviously it could go way beyond 2,500,000 tonnes. What is beyond doubt is that 170,000 tonnes barely represents the tip of the iceberg of the world’s gold stock. Let us be rid of this figure once and for all. It is a folly to keep repeating an obvious error as though it were fact.

/source: http://www.goldstandardinstitute.net/2011/10/how-much-gold-stock-is-there-really/

“Gold is so plentiful that no one who did not see it could believe it”.

Marco Polo reporting on gold in Lokak (Siam or Malaya)

“in great abundance because it is found there in measureless quantities”… “so much indeed that the ruler of the island has a very large palace entirely roofed with fine gold, just as we roof our churches with lead”

Marco Polo reporting on gold in Japan

“Gold dust is found in the rivers, and gold in bigger nuggets in the lakes and mountains”.

Marco Polo reporting on gold at Karajang (Chinese province of Yunnan which is still a gold mining area today)

How Much Gold Stock is There Really?

Somewhere between 1,200,000 tonnes and 2,500,000 tonnes would seem to be a reasonable and conservative estimate. Obviously it could go way beyond 2,500,000 tonnes. What is beyond doubt is that 170,000 tonnes barely represents the tip of the iceberg of the world’s gold stock. Let us be rid of this figure once and for all. It is a folly to keep repeating an obvious error as though it were fact.[/i]

/source: http://www.goldstandardinstitute.net/2011/10/how-much-gold-stock-is-there-really/

So.

Those who talk about 2 million tonnes of Gold are not crazy.

Can you open your mind enough to read the story that David Wilcock tells?

He starts this way...

This is the biggest secret. This is the real history of the global financial system. This is the story that almost got me killed. This is a small taste of how the blueprint for global control was meticulously followed... over the course of hundreds of years.

ASIA: WHERE THE WHOLE STORY BEGINS

The greatest secret in the world, as I have now discovered, is that "Gold is as Plentiful as Sand." This is obviously an exaggeration, but apparently not by much. It has been truly stunning for me to uncover this information.

All this gold had to be confiscated, by a vast method of worldwide deception, in order to pave the way for a "New World Order" -- where money could be created out of thin air.

To truly understand this highly secretive battle that has led to "The Trillion-Dollar Lawsuit That Could End Financial Tyranny," you have to go back in time.

Everything ultimately becomes East Versus West in this grand "Illuminati" game -- as I finally now understand.

My investigation of this story led to direct threats against my life, relayed by one of my top insiders. Therefore I take this very seriously... and I don't want to leave anything out.

/continues: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1022-lawsuit-end-tyranny-ii

WARNING : his story gets pretty wild, and as he says:

"Some people may be laughing at this now, but I don't think they have a whole lot of time left to remain ignorant of these things."

SO READ IT for amusement maybe

Two Posts from Steve Beckow (GOLD & The 2012 Scenario)…

Posted on December 30, 2011

I am still de-zonking from the travel recent period. So I’m just posting these two links to what I thought were timely articles from Steve. Regarding David Wilcock and Ben Fulford’s gold stories. Enjoy.

1. Follow the Gold

2. Evidence Corroborating David Wilcock’s Recent Allegations: Philippine Gold, Platinum, and Cash

EXCERPTS;

“In 1938, there was gold – seven giant US battleships’ worth of gold that was held by the Asians, that was shipped to the US, that was put on deposit secretly with the Federal Reserve. And bonds were issued in exchange for this money. There was supposed to be a plan in Bretton Woods that this – the Bretton Woods Agreement of 1944 is when, after World War Two, all of this gold confiscation was complete. One insider told me that he toured a facility personally in which you walk down the hall, it’s a mile long, there are doors on either side of the hall, [and] each of those doors leads into a room the size of a basketball gymnasium in which there are gold bullion bars, in bricks, stacked floor to ceiling. …

“It’s apparently the biggest secret there is. And they don’t want you to talk about this, but it appears that, you know, there’s…. The gold is kept in underground facilities. It’s kept – there are sunken ships at the bottom of the Marianas Trench and elsewhere throughout southeast Asia, where this gold is being kept. There is a treasure room on the island of Taiwan, underneath the island, that was hand dug by laborers. It is 40 miles by 50 miles wide and seven terraces deep. Apparently half of this entire room is filled with gold on one side and the precious treasures of China on the other side.”

. . .

However we regard these revelations, I’d like to speculate that these gold reserves are probably some of the sources for the upcoming NESARA economic reforms.

In discussing in detail who owns the gold, Ben and David distinguish two groups of Eastern or Asian secret societies who claim ownership: one a bloodline group variously called the Elders or the Dragon Family and the other a meritocratic group which includes the Chinese Triads and the Japanese Yakuza.

. . .

Matthew describes this aspect of NESARA’s work:

“The storehouses of stolen gold must be opened and precious metals once again become the stable basis for national and international economies and commerce. A series of banking regulations that have abetted the massive fraud must be stricken and new laws enacted to safeguard against a similar situation ever recurring. The global ‘illegal’ drug industry, which garners untold funds for a variety of nefarious activities, must be halted. Take heart in knowing that this network of unimaginable greed, corruption and deception under the Illuminati umbrella is unraveling. ”

My understanding is that all of this gold will be reclaimed from the Eastern and Western secret societies in the name of the people of the world and folded into NESARA.

/see: http://the2012scenario.com/2011/12/follow-the-gold/

If gold was so plentful in the ancient world that you could just pick it up out of rivers why was it so valued and why did Roman Emperors feel the need to debase the currency so often?

If we have monetary deflation (the leverage is removed from the system) then I guess the price of Gold and Silver has to go down along with everything else.

The question would be how much do they go down with respect to other assets and comsumables.

As far as Buy and Hold verus trading goes I would love to be able to do this to protect my profits and then reinvest once the price has fallen unfortunately I don't have a crystal ball.

Also I know it's been covered 1000 times on here before but why assume we won't have hyperinflation and the currency be printed to destruction, surely that's the pattern of history, why will it be different this time, because the dollar is the global reserve?

Yes.

They are what they are - a form of money, and will remain so, I reckon, even if we have deflation or hyperinflation.

Why not assume that Hyperinfation can be prevented? Anything can happen. (Including natural disasters, destroying demand, and/or a currency backed by other commodities along with gold, or besides Gold.) So hyperinflation is not guaranteed.

As I have said elsewhere, there may be far more gold than many think -

And if it gets sold or used in some way, it could be a game-changer.

Also, my intuition somehow tells me (don't laugh please!) than Gold bulls are susceptible to manipulation by people who may be holding onto some of those vast "secret" Gold reserve. (I have had this information from a source, which is not David Wilcock, months ago. It may be misinformation, but it has been fascinating to see this strange tale being developed by Wilcock into such a bizarre and fascinating story AFTER I started worrying about the amount of Gold in the world.)

I have an open mind but I can't base financial decisions on things David Wilcox or Ben Fulford say.

Also if there is 20 times more gold in the world than the accepted figure why would the people holding this gold want to crash the price?

In the past I was swayed by the Harry Dent deflation arguments that were based on birth rates and retiring Boomers, however thinking about things again why is he ignoring the massive population growth outside Europe and America. Deflation would imply less competition for resources and more plentiful resources. The opposite would seem to be a far more likely scenario, we may even see wars fought over resources we have previoulsy regarded as free such as water.

If current trends continue we should see wealth and power move towards the east and I don't see why that is bearish (in the long run) for Gold or Silver.

If I had a crystal ball or at least some reasonably accurate way to predict future short term price movements I would of course be trading.

I have an open mind but I can't base financial decisions on things David Wilcox or Ben Fulford say.

See comments...

Thanks for the questions

Assuming you are correct and there is many multiples of gold out there

than we have been told , is the same also true for silver ?

I have no idea. Perhaps not

Considering that the ratio in ground is 10-1 that would make for

so much silver that we couldnt even refer to it as a PM

People may see the ratio differently, if there are 2mn MT of Gold, rather than 160,000 MT

Now its always good to be open minded about all possibilities and should a gold standard be re introduced it allows the ptb the ability to QE the gold market .

Nope. Gold should not be sole backing. Bill Still came to the same conclusion, and perhaps for the same reason. although he has never expressed it, as far as I know.

Are you convinced enough as to the non PM status of gold to stop buying it you have said you will buy at sub $1600 which I dont understand

I have bought already - though I bought mainly calls on GLD, SLV, and SLW

or are you hedging your bets on what may or may not be factual.

The calls were not only for this reason - The charts are less bullish than they might have been

For me its just an insurance policy against collapse 10-15% in PMs may save me if it all goes t*ts up but it wont bust me if it collapses.

Makes sense

See my comments within the quotes, after the questions - and below

...continues...

...if there is 20 times more gold in the world than the accepted figure why would the people holding this gold want to crash the price?

I reckon they will want to see a Gold standard first, and then sell slowly after it is introduced, and they can sell when they want and need to, when the CB's will have to take their gold. That is why they are so keen to get the Gold bugs behind them in pushing for a Gold standard. Wouldn't this "explain" the beahviour of Jim Sinclair?

In the past I was swayed by the Harry Dent deflation arguments that were based on birth rates and retiring Boomers, however thinking about things again why is he ignoring the massive population growth outside Europe and America.

It is the assets within the country, like Real Estate, and also domestic dollar debts which can trigger a deflation. We have already seen some of it.

Deflation would imply less competition for resources and more plentiful resources. The opposite would seem to be a far more likely scenario, we may even see wars fought over resources we have previoulsy regarded as free such as water.

As I have said elsewhere, if something slashed the population, that would also cut demand.

If current trends continue we should see wealth and power move towards the east and I don't see why that is bearish (in the long run) for Gold or Silver.

Demands on many factors

If I had a crystal ball or at least some reasonably accurate way to predict future short term price movements I would of course be trading.

I have a reasonable forecasting record, which has allowed me to consistently beat Buy & Hold. Though I must add, I could not do so as consistently without using options.

And why wouldn't China use this gold to develop China?

2000 tons per month is just an impossibly large amount.

The Ming Gold wasn't used in China during the Ching Dynasty

The last of the outstanding dynasties, the Ming was vibrant during its first half but racked with internal discord during its second. Scores of workers constructed the renowned Forbidden City, an imperial palace of staggering proportions and opulence. Ming leaders revived a sense of cultural identity and respect for traditional artifacts and craftsmanship. For example, bronze incense burners resembling those of the Shang and Chou dynasties were cast, and bright green and gold ceramic funerary objects recalled the T'ang. Three distinct schools of painting emerged: the Che echoed the formal approach of the Sung; the Wu consisted of, and appealed to, the intelligentsia; and the Eccentric fostered spontaneity and freedom of expression.

== ==

The Ming took over from the Yuan Dynasty, the Dynasty of the Mongols in 1368 and they ruled until 1644, so it was a long-lived Dynasty by Chinese standards and it was a purely Chinese Dynasty. Interestingly enough, the court chose to look back over the previous rule of the Mongols, the foreigners, to another Golden Era in their history the Sung Dynasty of the 11th and 12th centuries and 13th centuries, for their artistic inspiration.

There was a conscious revisionism going on in literature and especially in the pictorial arts. We see this in professional paintings that look very close and are very similar to the larger hanging scrolls of the bird and flower paintings, the realistic paintings of Sung.

2004-4-29-2004-4-28-29-golden-buddha.jpg

It was a period of tremendous prosperity, especially through early and middle Ming, with a large burgeoning middle class. Trade for instance was very, very highly developed. Some of the largest boats in world history had been built by the Chinese government and were being sent now around through Southeast Asia, all the way to Arabia and even the coast of Africa. It's a period then of economic expansion, social prosperity, generally speaking we can see it as kind of a Confucian oriented running of government, or style of government. That isn't new, of course, that had been the case since Han. So the scholarship and examination system come into play. The rise of the Literatist artist begins to peak in the 16th century but it continues right into the early 18th century.

/see: http://www.artsmia.org/art-of-asia/history/dynasty-ming.cfm

Zipangu (Japan)

02_01.jpg

"The Land of Gold":

http://web-japan.org/nipponia/nipponia45/en/feature/feature02.html

“Zipangu” was actually a land of silver, not gold!

In 1397, the Muromachi Shogun Ashikaga Yoshimitsu had the Temple of the Golden Pavilion constructed in the Japanese capital, Kyoto. Much of the three-story pavilion was covered in glittering gold leaf, making it not just a gorgeously decorated Buddhist building, but also a symbol of Japan as a land of gold.

. .

By the time the Portuguese arrived in Japan in the mid-1500s, there was very little gold left in the Oshu region. On the other hand, Japan had by then become one of the world’s top producers of silver, much of it from mines at Iwami Ginzan and Ikuno Ginzan. Some reports ranked Japanese silver production at one-third of global totals. The Japanese archipelago became known as the Islas Platareas (Islands of Silver), and actually, Japan used some of that silver to buy large quantities of gold from Ming China! The Portuguese and others must have asked themselves whatever happened to all that gold in “Zipangu.”

Michael Salla has an article out on the lawsuit

http://exopolitics.org/Study-Paper-13.htm

Rayelan Allen has commented on this at:

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=227693

EXCERPT

Whatever the total value of gold acquired during the millennia of China’s dynastic rulers it is reasonable to believe that much of it was successfully hidden from Japan, and subsequently taken out of mainland China by the Kuomintang prior to the Communist takeover in 1949. According to Benjamin Fulford (the former Asia bureau chief for Forbes Magazine from 1998-2005 before he became a spokesperson for the Dragon Family in 2007) the gold transfer was secretly conducted by the U.S. Navy which in 1938 took possession of the gold via seven destroyers to the U.S. mainland. [6] These events occurred in conformity with the 1934 Gold Act and President Roosevelt’s 1933 Executive Order (6102) which prohibited private ownership of gold, and instructed private citizens to sell all their gold to the Federal Reserve Bank at a prescribed rate of $20.67.

Here is how the lawsuit describes the actual transfer of the gold and roles played by the U.S. Federal Reserve and the U.S. Treasury in issuing the financial instruments that were eventually seized near Chiasso, Switzerland:

… following the promulgation in 1934 of the Gold Reserve Act, the law required all bullion gold and gold coin to be surrendered to the Federal Reserve … Foreign Gold held by the Treasury was also surrendered to and thus leased to the Federal Reserve, which resulted in the issuance of the series of 1934 Notes by the Federal Reserve. These Dragon Family FRNs have never been redeemed and, upon information and belief, the accrued interest was met by the subsequent issue of certain 1968 series of Kennedy Bonds

DrBubb, assuming you still have a medium/long-term bullish stance on gold, do you currently have any downside targets that would cause you to add to your position? I know quite a few people looking to make purchases, albeit with well-sized positions already, so they have the luxury of patience.

This could...

Please tell me it is a spoof

Stash of £156BILLION in gold bars found stored in former WWII canteen under London

...We've still got a few quid then! ... "but sadly not all of it belongs to us."

Could this be the gold recovered in Nazi Germany by Eisenhower's invading army? If so, this gold was claimed to have been returned under the post-WWII Marshall Plan to the original European countries from whom it was looted by the Nazis. See:Did Eisenhower Loot the Nazi Gold & Treasures for his Bankster Handlers?

By Emma Reynolds

Last updated at 8:55 AM on 3rd February 2012

Cash-strapped British people will breathe a sigh of relief when they see these impressive treasure troves.

Despite the financial crisis, it seems the country still has some money left in the Bank of England's vault beneath London.

In fact, there are stacks of gold bars worth a whopping £156billion stored in an old canteen deep below the streets of the capital.

article-2095535-118F9398000005DC-480_966x606.jpg

Treasure trove: The Bank of England's vault under central London contains 4,600 tons of the precious metal, worth an incredible £156billion

article-0-118F9483000005DC-510_972x628.jpg

Rich pickings: The rows of simple shelves are stacked high with 28lb 24-carat gold bars

It seems Gordon Brown did not manage to completely strip the country of its assets when he sold off 400 tons of gold at rock-bottom price during his time as Chancellor.

The gold he got rid of when prices were at a 20-year low cost the country up to £11bn, it was estimated last April.

He made just £2.3billion on the precious metal he sold between 1999 and 2002.

Read more: http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/02/stash-of-156billion-in-gold-bars-stored.html#ixzz1lQy6C9pp

Bet Gordon Brown didn't know about this stash.

Anyway, what's £156 billion these days?

Pah!

Now if it was £156 trillion, we'll be talking big potatoes.

And what happened to the quantrillions and gazillions you were writing about previously?

the Greek population is about to lose its gold in a perfectly legitimate fashion, following amendments to the country's constitution by unelected banker technocrats, who will make it legal for Greek creditors - read insolvent European banks - to plunder the Greek gold which at last check amounts to 111.6 tonnes according to the WGC.

Updated Gold Reserves...

PIIGS.jpg

Vatican Bank?

Templars?

Rothschilds?

Arab Sheiks?

Dragon Families?

The True Story of the Tallano (TALA) Estate

A complainant filed a civil case in Branch 111, Regional Trial Court, Pasay City and was docketed as Land Registration Court (LRC)/Civil Case No. 997-P. Through a motion by the Solicitor General of the Government of the Republic of the Philippines , the case was consolidated into LRC/Civil Case No. 3957-P in July 14, 1964 .

Alongside, the return of the 617,000 metric tons of gold to a Filipino Royal Family. Several prominent landholders, businessmen and the deposed dictator ex-President Ferdinand E. Marcos were implicated. As the litigation progressed, different numbers of Original Certificate of Title (OCT) were presented.

2.5 Million Tonnes = That's how much Gold Wilcock says exists "above ground"

(The official figure is about 160,000 metric tonnes)

A BIT OF BACK STORY

An insider named “Jade Lion” came forward late last year. A friend of mine has known him for many years — and he is impeccably trustworthy.

Jade Lion revealed that there is a massive vein of gold running through southern China and parts of Southeast Asia, including Cambodia and Laos.

Once this is made public, geologists can argue over how such a huge deposit formed in one area of the world — but that’s the situation.

These Asian countries pulled out tons and tons of gold from this deposit, and fashioned it into all sorts of wondrous treasures.

They kept this gold a secret, as much as possible — but no one can completely hide something that spectacular.

The Federal Reserve bankers knew about this gold, and concocted a systematic plan in the 1700s to seize it.

HOW IT WAS DONE — IN BRIEF

Though I have said this several times before, here is a brief recap of what happened.

Adam Smith published “The Wealth of Nations” in 1776. This argued that private ownership of gold would inevitably cause wars and catastrophes, as people continued fighting over scarce resources.

The “Illuminati” was formed in Bavaria, now a part of Germany, that same year.

The goals of the “Illuminati” included a total domination of the planet and its resources.

Documents were seized and published by the Bavarian government that laid out the whole plan — and some of the conspirators were arrested.

Nonetheless, the plan persisted. World War I was planned, decades in advance, to convince world leaders that they had to surrender their gold into a combined world depository if they wanted peace.

THE PLAN SHIFTS INTO ACTION

After World War I, Japanese emperor Hirohito had a key meeting in 1921 with the bankers in London to work out the details of a largely-secret plan to confiscate the world’s gold — and put it on “deposit” with the Federal Reserve.

The international version of the Federal Reserve came to be called the Bank for International Settlements, or BIS.

By hiding away all the gold, no nations could publicly compete over it. They were told they would all be given fair access to it through their Ministries of Finance.

The public would not know how much gold was there — and the actual depositories would be guarded and protected with lethal force.

Laws were passed worldwide making it illegal to own gold. Those who did not hand it over willingly had it stolen from them. This is a matter of public record.

THE BONDS

Federal Reserve bonds were issued to the countries who surrendered their gold — from one of the twelve Federal Reserve banks in the United States.

Some of these were 1928 series, but most were 1934 series. We have extensive photographic documentation of these bonds in Financial Tyranny. Over and over again, you hear stories about it in the news — especially recently.

In a future update, I will cover the stunning number of bond seizures that have occurred just in the last few months — at staggering dollar values. Even so, the mainstream media continues to try to tell us that this is purely a scam.

The bonds were given deliberate mistakes so that if anyone tried to cash them, they could be seen as fraudulent.

More recently, a certain number of bonds were printed on inkjet printers and included in the collection — so they could be further used as “proof” that they were fraudulent.

EVERYTHING IS REACHING A HEAD NOW

As the spot price of gold has increased, the Federal Reserve has been obligated to issue more and more bonds to the original holders in Asia — but they are worthless.

A typical chest of bonds, filled with ten sealed metal boxes of bonds, has three trillion dollars’ worth of bonds in it.

The Federal Reserve has done its best to suppress the price of gold — so as to avoid this situation continuing to spiral out of control, requiring them to print more and more bonds for the original holders.

Nonetheless, they have been cranking out 1934-series bonds for many years now. This situation has reached a peak point of crisis. The aggrieved countries have formed an alliance to stop the corruption.

. . .

A BIT OF THE LEGALESE

President Soekarno of Indonesia was given the legal, historic rights to the seized gold, since 85 percent of it was from Asia. This was granted in 1948, under UN Resolution MISA 81704, Operation Heavy Freedom.

Soekarno was appointed as M1, (Monetary Controller). The entire centralized system was legally put under his disposal as Trustee.

The bullion was deposited into the centralized system of the “Bank for International Settlements” by a group of Trustees that Soekarno appointed.

These Trustees formed an association now known as the Amanah, or the Mandates.

After years of total frustration and deception, the Mandates have been completely unable to regain any access to their gold.

They assigned their authority over the accounts to Neil F. Keenan and Keith F. Scott.

This allowed for the networking necessary to draw the international community — including the “good guys” in the Pentagon — into this fight, so justice could be served.

The filing of liens against the Federal Reserve and its constituents is the next big step in freeing our planet.

/more: http://www.divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1051-g7banks