Sign in to follow this  
00timebandit00

Here's what happens when your country goes broke

http://dailybail.com/home/max-keiser-short-film-on-greece-heres-what-happens-when-your.html

Sorry, I still can't figure how to embed videos. It's a Max "I wish he were MY crazy uncle" Keiser and Stacy Herbert production.

Good.

But not as good as his classic program on Iceland

Good.

But not as good as his classic program on Iceland

I showed that very documentary to a friend last week, to put him on the trail of people who actually understand and predicted the crisis. He was amazed at how it sounded like it could've been recorded this year, like one of those know-nothing BBC Newsnight reports that try to explain what's already happened. Except it was in early 2007!

I've found Max is a good way of getting people 'interested' because he's so over the top and entertaining.

I showed that very documentary to a friend last week, to put him on the trail of people who actually understand and predicted the crisis. He was amazed at how it sounded like it could've been recorded this year, like one of those know-nothing BBC Newsnight reports that try to explain what's already happened. Except it was in early 2007!

I've found Max is a good way of getting people 'interested' because he's so over the top and entertaining.

The BBC is reasonably good on history, but it will not help you anticipate anything meaningful.

Their reports may scare you out after the drop has happened