Peace

Living with Electropollution

http://benjaminfulfo...#comment-160805

For example: Dr. W. Ross Adey (1922-2004) was both a pioneer and leader in the field of electromagnetic effects on the brain. Adey came from his native Australia by way of Oxford University to the U.S. to join the faculty at UCLA in 1957… In October of 2000 he wrote, “Wherever we go, we will be immersed in a sea of low-level, pulsed microwave signals… It is not a good thing to proceed toward a world of ubiquitous wireless communication in a totally uncontrolled fashion…” In his 2002 interview [for the UCLA record], Adey recalled the question that led to the first studies with amplitude-modulated radio-frequency fields: ‘If we made a radio signal look like a brainwave, would it influence behavior?’” http://www.bri.ucla.edu/bri_weekly/special_adeymemorial.asp

Dr. Adey’s $64,000 Question landed him a place with the CIA’s Project Pandora, according to researcher Tim Rifat. “Adey found that by using 0.75mW/cm2 intensity of pulse modulated microwave at a frequency of 450 MHz it was discovered that an ELF [Extremely Low Frequency] modulation could be used to control all aspects of human behaviour… By use of my microwave detector, I have found that mobile phones of the newer type give off a pulse..signal of around 0.75mW/cm2 at the earpiece. This may be coincidence, but..in theory..[it means] a precise behavioural pattern [is being beamed] into every mobile phone user in the UK.” http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vision_remota/esp_visionremota_9d_a.htm

(Quote from the link my son sent me)

http://jenniferlake.wordpress.com/category/radiation/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4xjYOv9Dk8

CIA Project Pandora Radio Remote Brain Manipulation

HDTV will be the method. Dr Ross Adey's research at the Brain Research Institute of the University of California, was funded by the CIA. In their Pandora project a catalogue of different brain signals for specific actions, emotions and pathological states of mind were recorded. It was found that when microwaves were used to fire these signals at victims' brains, they experienced the moods, behaviour, and the pathological states, carried by the signals. This meant that by mimicking natural brain frequencies, the human brain could be controlled remotely by use of extremely low frequency broadcast carried by pulse modulated microwave beams (ELF pulse modulated microwave remote mind control technology). MICROWAVE MIND CONTROL by Tim Rifat

The TETRA system pulses at 17.6 Hz broadcast at 400 MHz which is essentially the Pandora Project funded by the CIA in the late '60s and early '70s. Dr Ross Adey, the chief researcher on the Pandora Project has released a video to leading UK researchers which proves that not only does the TETRA system cause ELF zombification by massive release of calcium ions in the cerebral cortex and the nervous system, but the activated calcium ions also cause massive hormonal disturbances which lead to frenzied imbalances, emotional and physical states...... Use of the TETRA system by the police will lead to psychotronicaly controlled officers who may be totally controlled in any situation and are very useful for states of economic or social chaos where extreme and violent behaviour is needed without any conscious or moral compunction - so-called police robots. [2001] The TETRA System: Mass UK Mind Control Technology and the Zombification Of Britain's Police is Now A Reality by Tim Rifat

In quoting this research I refer to documents listed under Reference 15. So sophisticated is this research, and I refer to Operation Pandora Joint CIA/MI6 Operation since the 1960s, Operation Woodpecker USSR 1976, Operation HAARP still running in USA; they are able to define specific pulse frequencies to cause specific brain malfunctions or illnesses. For instance: 4.5: Illness Caused, 6.6: Depression/Suicide, 11: Manic behaviour/Anger, 25:Blindness if aimed at the head/Heart attack if aimed at the chest. Other consequences of frequencies used but not listed here are hysteria, trauma, lust, murder and cancer, and may all be induced. Confidential Report on TETRA for the Police of England and Wales by B Trower

STRATEGIC ELECTRONIC WEAPONRY

It was inevitable that military/intelligence interests would develop electronic RMCT weapons systems. These weapons fall into a number of classes, the simplest being the use of microwaves at low amplitudes, e.g., 10,000 microwatts per square centimetre, to cause local hot-spots in the victim's body areas that have poor circulation, such as the eyes and gall bladder. The microwaves heat up the tissue, which does not have the blood circulation to carry away the excess heat. The victim feels nothing, but sustains acute and chronic illness in these areas. Intelligence organisations in the West use this technology to disable permanently the 'subversive elements' they cannot scare off.

When ELF-modulated microwaves are used, they are keyed to distinctive patterns of brainwaves called preparation sets, which exist for every mechanical gesture the body makes. There are also specific excitation potentials which exist for specific emotional states. Intelligence operatives can induce remote conditioning by creating information-processing effects which can cause excitatory reactions, subliminal stress, behavioural arousal, enhanced suggestibility by inhibition of higher functions, and patterned behaviours. It is alleged that this technology is used by the CIA and MI5 to modify the behaviour of 'high-profile subversives'.

The more advanced electronic RMCT utilises ELF-modulated masers for long-range, penetrative, invasive EM mind-control. Together with Doppler-shifted interrogative RMCT masers, a victim's brain-states can be analysed at a distance-and the 'subversive' can be modified at a distance. Developments on this technique, and the use of low-frequency EM radiation to see through walls, have allowed intelligence agencies in the US to make useful inroads on the path to synthetic telepathy.

Much of this research has been funded by the CIA which began this work on electronic mind-control with its Pandora project. This research was used to build devices like RHIC-EDOM (Radio Hypnotic Intracerebral Control - Electronic Dissolution of Memory), which is allegedly used for forced induction of hypnotic trance in the abduction of and experimentation upon civilians by US Government agencies.

Are you guys discussing the Schuman Resonance?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schumann_resonances

Its interesting how little we realise that EMF is needed, like how astronauts in space were impacted by their new environment in many unknown ways, one of which was the lack of interaction between thunder, the earths crist and the ionosphere...which is beneficial to us. i htink its completely plausible that wifi impacts us. I still use it though

Been listening to a Chris Thomas interview when he talks of frequencies and mentions that.

Am knocking up some notes on that interview which I shall post in the Fringe.

Is that the interview with Lisa Harrison? If so it's a much more optimistic interview than what he was reporting last year.

I sent the link to that Barrie Trower interview to Don Croft and this was his reply:

I think they nail us from several directions with microwave weaponry but orgonite seems to transmute that energy. People under attack who have no orgonite usually get sick and/or die, evidently. I think tens of thousands of people are individually targetted--maybe a lot more.

http://vimeo.com/54189727

RESONANCE - BEINGS OF FREQUENCY

RESONANCE is a sensational eye opening documentary which reveals the harm we are doing by existing in an ocean of man made wireless frequencies.

Two billion years ago life first arrived on this planet; a planet, which was filled with a natural frequency. As life slowly evolved, it did so surrounded by this frequency. and Inevitably, it began tuning in.

By the time mankind arrived on earth an incredible relationship had been struck; a relationship that science is just beginning to comprehend.

Research is showing that being exposed to this frequency is absolutely integral to us. It controls our mental and physical health, it synchronizes our circadian rhythms, and it aids our immune system and improves our sense of wellbeing.

Not only are we surrounded by natural frequencies, our bodies are filled with them too. Our cells communicate using electro magnetic frequencies. Our brain emits a constant stream of frequencies and our DNA delivers instructions, using frequency waves. Without them we couldn't exist for more than a second.

This delicate balance has taken billions of years to perfect. But over the last 25 years the harmony has been disturbed. and disturbed dramatically.

Mankind has submerged itself in an ocean of artificial frequencies. They are all around us, filling the air and drowning out the earth's natural resonance.

To the naked eye the planet appears to be the same. But at a cellular level it is the biggest change that life on earth has endured; the affects of which we are just starting to see and feel.

http://www.sott.net/...ider-speaks-out

Electromagnetic radiation and its effect on the brain: an insider speaks out

BT: The electromagnetic spectrum is a band that goes from gamma rays and x-rays at one end, the very high energy waves, and it comes down through visible light, which is also some radiation, and then it goes through infrared microwaves, tv and radio. Now the only ones which really affect us in the communications industry are the microwaves, and microwaves have a special ability to interfere with water, which is how microwave ovens work, and we are made of water.

All of our chemical and electrical signals involve water in the body, somehow, electrical communications in the body. So, the industry has picked the worst possible part of the electromagnetic spectrum to give to young children and to adults.

JCW: And here we are talking about cell phones for instance...that's what you're talking about.

BT: Cell phones yes, yes ma'am.

JCW: So, if France for instance is saying that children should not be given mobile phones under the age of fourteen, for instance...uhm...the European parliament voted by a large majority to recommend tighter safety standards, and this included wi fi and whatever, but also protecting vulnerable groups like children...pregnant moms as well?

BT: Absolutely ma'am.............

BT: ............ we know now in France ........... that they are pulling wi fi out of every single French school, on health grounds.

BT: ............ So, the main risk is to young girls and the fetus, or the infant.

JCW: And, to young girls, are you talking about sterility for instance?

BT: No ma'am, it's worse than that ..........................

Now to answer your question, ma'am...uhm...I have three papers showing that low level microwaves can interfere with the genetics in the ovarian follicles. ................ young girls when they're born ..... will have up to four hundred eggs in their ovaries. The microwaves can damage the genetic structure .......... in those ovaries. So, when this young girl .......... has children, if she has a daughter, this particular mitochondrial genetic damage is irreparable. There is nothing at all that can repair it.

So, if she has a daughter, the daughter will carry that genetic deformity, and her daughter will carry it, and her daughter will carry it. So, it isn't a game anymore ................. we are now seriously jeopardising the future generations .......... and that is to me the most scariest aspects of all of this.............

BT: ........... you should never ever use a microwave transmitter inside a car, because they reflect all of the microwaves backwards and forwards and backwards and forwards, and you are effectively putting yourself into a microwave oven. That is the first thing. The other thing is ........... that when you have microwaves near your brain, we know that...it was carried out on children, and a child who used a microwave transmitter, an ordinary cell phone, for two minutes, had his natural brain waves disrupted for two hours afterwards.

Now when you disrupt your natural brain waves, it's called entrainment, any personality change, depending which part of the brain you're changing, any personality change can occur, and that's just with two minutes. So if you have children in your car or you are using a blue tooth near your brain, you are effectively entraining your brain.

Now if you are using your blue tooth for several minutes, then the chances are your brain will be entrained for many, many, many hours, and if you use a mobile phone and blue tooth, a mobile phone and blue tooth, on and off through the day, then your brain will not actually function properly and you could experience all sorts of neurological funny feelings, and I'm afraid this was the basis of my spy training and this is what they were used for........................

I am coming out of hiding to offer info. that might help with the brain pressure problems several people are writing about. I could write a book about my own experiences with this problem, but I want to be brief. I think what happens is that when we raise our personal vibration, we can become more sensitive to the “frequency control” that is coming through our televisions, computers and other electronic devices. They emit a “fear frequency” which, logically, attacks the brain stem; hence, pressure in the lower back of the head. That’s my theory, not something I could prove scientifically. As an example: a friend gave us a second-hand TV about a week ago, and we installed it. The minute I started watching it, the pressure built up in my brain stem, and my tinnitus built up to what I call the “screaming” level. Normally, it is a low ring in the left ear only.Also, I immediately became very depressed. When I was out of the house it wasn’t so bad, but the minute I walked into the house I would get seriously depressed. I gave it several days just to be sure, then I asked my husband to take it out and put up the old TV, which isn’t so bad. When we switched back, within a few minutes the pressure and ringing stopped, and my mood was elevated again.I was able to recognize the problem because several years ago it was a condition that was triggered by nearly everything with an electric current running through it, and it lasted for more than a year. It was so bad, I didn’t want to live anymore. I eventually found my way to some Korean energy healers, and slowly, slowly they helped me to overcome the condition. Finally, my point is, look around at the electronic devices around you, and try to determine if one is worse than another. Maybe you got new computers at work?

http://benjaminfulford.net/2012/12/17/the-world-will-not-end-this-friday-december-21st-2012-but-it-almost-did/#comment-186786

http://www.wnd.com/2...ne-killing-you/

Is your beloved cell phone killing you?

Turn it on, keep it close and watch the results

I hate talking on cell phones for more than 10 minutes.

After that, I can feel heat on the side of my head - and I try to get off ASAP

I wouldn't poo poo this topic.

Many species are known to be highly sensitive to Magnetic Fields,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/cryptochrome/

It is therefore reasonable to anticipate that EM could interfere with such biological mechanisms (which are only just beginning to be understood).

See also: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/animals/news-how-your-cell-phone-slowly-killing-bees

"In order to test cell phones' effects on bees and their colonies, researchers at Punjab University in Chandigarh, northern India, fitted cell phones to a hive and powered them up for two fifteen-minute periods each day. After three months, they found the bees stopped producing honey, egg production by the queen bee halved, and the size of the hive dramatically reduced."

I wouldn't poo poo this topic.

Many species are known to be highly sensitive to Magnetic Fields,

http://www.ks.uiuc.edu/Research/cryptochrome/

It is therefore reasonable to anticipate that EM could interfere with such biological mechanisms (which are only just beginning to be understood).

See also: http://www.environmentalgraffiti.com/animals/news-how-your-cell-phone-slowly-killing-bees

"In order to test cell phones' effects on bees and their colonies, researchers at Punjab University in Chandigarh, northern India, fitted cell phones to a hive and powered them up for two fifteen-minute periods each day. After three months, they found the bees stopped producing honey, egg production by the queen bee halved, and the size of the hive dramatically reduced."

http://www.naturalne...rs_Belgium.html

If WiFi and cell phone radiation are safe, why has Belgium's telecomm boss banned them from his offices?

(NaturalNews) 99 percent of the population continue to use WiFi and other wireless devices without a second thought, but a growing number of people are becoming increasingly concerned with the health issues surrounding the use of these technologies. Didier Bellens happens to be one of these people. What makes Mr. Bellens different is that he also runs Belgacom, the largest telecommunications company in Belgium. His concern is such that not only has he chosen to do without WiFi on the 27th floor of Belgacom where his office is situated, he also chooses to do without a cell phone; only taking calls on the office's land line.

Does Mr. Bellem know something we don't?

You would think as the president of Belgacom, Bellens might choose to be a little less vocal about his concerns surrounding the use of WiFi and cell phones; however, he has no qualms about educating others about these issues, especially those of the younger generation. As Bellens explains, "during the day, it is better to use a headset because the GSM, it heats." He goes on to say. "The waves are dangerous. At night, it is better to shut it off."