Peace

Living with Electropollution

I have just watched the youtube video linked above. That is a very good overview of dirty electricity. Good to send to friends and family to shed some light on the subject.

Joe the filters (as well as the Stetzer meter to test if you need them) are available here:

EMFields - UK dirty electricity detection

The filters are also available from a company in Amsterdam (link from the Stetzer site) but they recommend buying 20 and will total about £800 as I recall. Emfields have them for about thirty quid each, and suggest two ought to get you started.

They also have products to shield your mobile from your head Blocsocks and some cordless phones that don't irradiate you. Actually, they have lots of stuff. Worth a look around.

We switched off the wifi some time ago, and use an ethernet cable out the back of the router. We recently got a Devolo DLAN Ethernet set up that runs the internet through the house wiring. The Stetzer meter shows it gives off a lot of dirty electricity doing this, so you may not want to go down that route. For me, it keeps the ethernet cables down to a manageable run. Here's a link: Ethernet alternative to wifi in the house

We use Devolo here too.

Thanks for the info.

I'll look into them.

How many filters do you have?

Dropped the frequency to 60 or lower, in most places. The difference was immediate, with the meter plugged into the adjacent socket. Turn on the meter, let's say the reading was 80 -- still not that bad -- then turn on the filter and boom, it drops to the low 50s oftentimes.

What was surprising was how much crap computers put on the line. Laptop leads with those step-down transformers, man, they put out some serious shit. My hifi is already on one of those special mains conditioners from Tacima (the CS929) that takes a lot of stuff off the line to improve the sound of the system. But I realise I need another one for the study for all these computer leads. Also, two HP printers. One of the printers, the ink jet one that also scans and copies, puts a lot of crap on the line, whereas the laser printer doesn't.

Mobile phone chargers also pollute the line. You become very adept at sussing out what is polluting your line after some experimenting with the filter, plugging things in and then turning them on and off.

If you have those crappy CFC lights or whatever they are called, don't even start on the dirty electricity until you yank those things out. The EMF they put out will shock you. I used a radio tuned to AM static to detect that. You should hear the thing wail when those nasty lights are switched on. I have a dozen of them in the hallway in this house I am renting, they swapped the halogen bulbs for these bulbs I think to get a better energy rating. I just never use them. And the fluorescent under-counter lights in the kitchen are now verboten. They also create some serious noise that I don't want to be near.

all good stuff

this knowledge needs to spread

We use Devolo here too.

Thanks for the info.

I'll look into them.

How many filters do you have?

Two. I think the Tacima mains conditioner helps too.

Two. I think the Tacima mains conditioner helps too.

Where do you place your filters and what does this mains conditioner do?

Have you experimented with orgonite?

For example, does placing a HHG by the fusebox do anything?

Where do you place your filters and what does this mains conditioner do?

Have you experimented with orgonite?

For example, does placing a HHG by the fusebox do anything?

That's an interesting idea, one I haven't experimented with.

Alas, I no longer have the GS meter, but what the hell, I can throw some orgonite at the fuse panel!

The filters are recommended no more than one per room, so one is down from the fuse panel on one side of the house, and the other is on the other side of the fuse panel.

The mains conditioner is supposed to clean up the electricity before it hits your hifi, etc, so that the sound is purer. Ideal when you have spent a packet on your hifi. I guess it takes the dirty electricity off the line, before passing the electricity to the appliance.

I am sure you can find more if you google "mains conditioner". I first heard of them through hi-fi discussions.

I didn't bother to orgonite my fusebox until my fridgefreezer started having funny turns (ie getting too warm and the lights blowing).

Perhaps I'm being fanciful but I found that moving my powerwand deluxe next to the appliance sorted out the temperature problem and I also stuck some imploded water harmonisers next to the switch as well as placing some tower busters and a HHG on the fuse box. I haven't had any more problems since. But it could all be pure co-incidence ......

I forgot, I am gonna put an HHG on the fuse box now.

I've got a real purty one with a ruby on the tip with gold leaf inside with a variety of semi-precious gems. Paid £50 for this one from that guy who closed down his business in early 2010.

How cool deeper, thanks for the info. how many GS filters do you use?

Smart meters

http://ppjg.me/2012/01/21/icleis-murder-meters-and-spy-grid-turning-mr-roger-neighborhood-into-electronic-internment-camps/

ICLEI’s Murder Meters and Spy Grid

Turning Mr Roger Neighborhood into Electronic Internment Camps

They will be installed on a voluntary basis in the UK

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/financialservices/utilities/Business-energy/9053100/Smart-meters-for-energy-to-be-voluntary.html

20 Million Death Rays Hit San Francisco - What Else Can You Call It but Murder. Anthony J Hilder. Death Rays from the Sutro Tower - that overshadows San Francisco. Death from above in the form of Rays that you cant see but are going right through you.

"Wars like bridges are engineered. The illuminazi has escalated the electronic attack upon the people of the planet. There can be no question their intent is to radically reduce the population of earth. Their goal is to take out 95% of us. Our new film and clips concerning the Smart Murder Meters which are being installed in the US in excess of 140 million validates this. The daily death dumps dropping toxic poisons upon our families revalidates it. They are out to kill us and we need your help to expose these basxxxxs now, it cant wait."

Anthony J Hilder

Discussion on smart meters:

http://johnkettler.com/comment-page-108/#comment-4965

Jacquesreplied:

JLC, In the Orgonite world, we have tried to stop the nasty frequencies by applying Orgonite device all over the meter, as well as other devices and the ONLY thing we have found that works 100% is to wrap the meter with two or three layers of aluminum foil.

Good luck

J

found this whilst looking for info on saving energy:

6.22 The UK Government has also committed to:

Rolling out smart meters in every UK home by the end of 2020, in order to enable people to understand their energy use, maximise opportunities for energy saving, and offer better services from energy companies.

ya right.

meters

This is from George Ure's blog today:

Which brings us to the Smart Meter problem...

"Time to get your shit together about smart meters Georgie boy.I in Prescott, Az. sat on my deck with my holstered .45 clearly visible with my sign saying no smart meter here and they passed me up like a leper. Read and get informed Georgie, all kinds of problems with those meters the least of which is increased costs and health issues. You're disappointing me Georgie."

---

"There is a nice little old lady retired from IBM who lives down the street from me. 84 years old.

PGE forced her to accept a Smart Meter last Fall.

It was put on the wall of the house adjacent to her living area for her big red hens. Four of them, very friendly. They were in the habit of laying BROWN eggs with THICK shells IN their nests.

Two weeks after the install of the SM those chickens were dropping eggs in the yard, not in their nests. They were now white egg shells and very thin and brittle.

My friend called PGE yet again. This time she told them that if they did not take the SM out on the next day she would smash it with her sledge hammer.

The next morning they were out and reinstalled an analog dumb meter as she had before.

Another three weeks passed.

Then the chickens began laying their eggs IN their nests. The eggs had THICK BROWN SHELLS again. Chickens were all happy and healthy again.

Now tell me that this is all in the heads of the chickens Geo.

And BTW we checked all the other possible causes: change of food (nope); change of water (nope); change of weather (nope); change of location and range (nope) etc etc. EVERYTHING was exactly the same except that the SM was gone and then the problems went away.

And yes, I did think of every possible variable. In my primary career as a Mainframes Computer Guru, I ascended thru the ranks operator, programmer, systems analyst, SR Systems Analyst, and then Management. I know how to analyze, evaluate, and think of everything. I was paid (at that time) a very handsome salary to do that stuff.

Of course I passed this chicken finding on to the big anti-SM group in Santa Cruz so they could circulate it. And PGE, well, they are very quiet and really really don't want to talk about it.

So that's my SM story and I'm sticking to it."

http://urbansurvival.com/week.htm

Protect Yourself From Digital Utility Meters

Do not sucker for costly "Opt-Out" programs. IT'S EXTORTION!

Utility companies have blind-sided their customers with digital meters that are harmful, dangerous, invasive and unlawful. Here are some ways for utility customers to protect themselves. More solutions are available at freedomtaker (d'o't'c'o'm)

video's advice: refuse the installations, refuse the opt-outs and record any changes in your health after a meter is installed.

these things sound creepier b the minute.

http://www.naturalnews.com/035705_cellphone_radiation_Apple_app_store.html

Apple bans cellphone radiation detection app from 'App Store'

An Israeli startup company known as Tawkon has developed a mobile application that provides visual readouts on the amount of radiation being emitted from mobile phones at any given time. But according to numerous reports, tech-giant Apple continues to refuse the addition of the "app" to its App Store, which means users must "jailbreak" their iPhones in order to download and use it.

Concerns about cellphone radiation and its dangers to human health are growing, as reports continue to emerge showing that repeated and prolonged exposure can cause chronic headaches and migraines, behavioral and developmental problems, and even cancer (http://www.naturalnews.com/cell_phone.html). But it is precisely because of these dangers that companies like Apple appear to be trying to hide the truth about mobile phone dangers.