drbubb

GADDAFI is gone...

GADDAFI is gone...

But agendas still play out in Libya

==================================

Gaddafi.jpg

His death in a shooting has been "Confirmed" now on Bloomberg

(But do I believe it?)

BBC say: "there 's widespread jubilation in Libya this afternoon" because Gaddafi's been killed.

Unfortunately, the BBC's live feed from Libya only shows empty streets, save for a handful of mercenaries wandering around with their guns - of course there's the odd pick-up truck bristling with USA heavy weapons

Absolutely zero evidence of Libyans celebrating

But at least there's nobody waving Indian flags - well not yet anyway

And what do the British people do? Nothing! No complaints

What time's X-Factor on?

I feel like I'm living in an episode of the twilight-zone. Am I the only person in Britain that can see right through this?

Gaddafi was popular with his people. Libya had the highest HDI in Africa by miles. Oil rich Algeria next door has a miserable HDI ranking

BBC say: "there 's widespread jubilation in Libya this afternoon" because Gaddafi's been killed.

Unfortunately, the BBC's live feed from Libya only shows empty streets, save for a handful of mercenaries wandering around with their guns - of course there's the odd pick-up truck bristling with USA heavy weapons

Absolutely zero evidence of Libyans celebrating

But at least there's nobody waving Indian flags - well not yet anyway

What time's X-Factor on?

I feel like I'm living in an episode of the twilight-zone. Am I the only person in Britain that can see right through this?

Gaddafi was popular with his people. Libya had the highest HDI in Africa by miles. Oil rich Algeria next door has a miserable HDI ranking

It's absolutely frightening isn't it Nigel? Apparently Libyans in the UK have taken to the street to celebrate. Well I just got the bus down Edgware Road and I didn't see a single flag or hear a single car horn.

I keep asking myself after every glib news bulletin, who are these "rebels"? The same rebels that had set up a new central bank within weeks? In my old history textbooks, revolutionaries used to capture the post office and telephone exchange first in an attempt to control communications. Now they constitute new central banks apparently.

Every day I wind up reading the BBC News homepage with its wafer-thin stories and images of the most contrived revolution one could imagine. It's absolutely spine-chilling. Why are we glorifying mob justice and vigilantism? Why isn't Gaddafi being made to stand trial for his crimes? Why are none of the "leaders" currently holding forth on Gaddafi's death raising this point?

I also can't help but wonder whether this was the first "Gold War" of the 21st century, at least to some extent. Old Muammar was a massive gold bug and his hoard must have made for a very tempting target. What better way to supply physical to the market than relieve a dictator of his possession? Hugo Chavez seems to have taken his cue and repatriated his holdings.

If there is any truth whatsoever in the "Gold War" thesis, the next candidates on the list would be Algeria, Pakistan, Lebanon and Iran. With just 4.2 million citizens, Lebanon has as much gold as the United Kingdom.

GADDAFI is gone...

Pity.

I wonder when will Obama Cameron and Sarkozy will face a war tribunal.

GADDAFI is gone...

Pity.

So the new SOP is just kill fellas whose policies and practises you don't approve of.

I find it sickening. BBC this afternoon was the same, "jubilation" -- my arse. Do they really think we are complete numptys??

Some of the coverage in the press is a sad reflection of where we are. Almost taking relish in death. I don't care who it is, jubilation over the death of another is just repulsive.

This might just be the cue for a 10 year civil war in Libya.

The British people are right in a way we should be uninterested because it's none of our business.

Too few Brits understand have any influence on our government.

Now they constitute new central banks apparently.

Significant, but it's importance can be understood only by the very small minority that are aware of banker power.

Pity.

No, war crimes trials are for losers only.

Do they really think we are complete numptys??

Yes

Some of the coverage in the press is a sad reflection of where we are.

Agreed.

The British people are right in a way we should be uninterested because it's none of our business.

Too few Brits understand have any influence on our government.

Significant, but it's importance can be understood only by the very small minority that are aware of banker power.

No, war crimes trials are for losers only.

Yes

Agreed.

Depressing?

Yes!

GADDAFI is gone...

Gaddafi.jpg

His death in a shooting has been "Confirmed" now on Bloomberg

(But do I believe it?)

Am I sad?

No.

It's difficult to say if this story is true

http://libyanfreepress.wordpress.com/2011/10/20/muhammar-gaddafis-death-is-a-fake-he-is-alive-an-interview-with-stephen-lendman/

Just as it is difficult to be certain that Hitler died in WW2 or that Saddam Hussein truly is dead. Who knows what the truth is any more? Can we believe what the MSM tells us?

(I have been expecting an "alternative story" like this one):

The Truth behind Gaddafi's murder

You all know better by now than to believe The U.S. News Media, the U.S. State Department, The CIA, The Pentagon, and The President of the U.S.

Libya was not a "dictatorship" in the traditional sense, and Momar Gaddafi was not the evil rogue portrayed by Western propaganda.

If fact, he was a hero. Gaddafi’s Gold Dinar Plan and Libya’s Public Central Bank would have changed the monetary system and freed all of Africa from the Private Central Bank System. Ultimately, it might possibly have freed the NATO host nations from their own parasites – Vampire Private Central Banks.

Gaddafi’s courage and pioneering efforts in trying to restore national sovereignty and making the government responsible to the people instead of to the Global Banking Elites is the reason why he was targeted and killed.

NATO terrorist attacks will not get the Western nations out of debt – only an honest Public Central Bank – like the attempted Bank of Libya – would.

But guess what? With Gaddafi now out-of-the-way, the IMF and The World Bank have moved in to Libya, and have reestablished their control and dominance there. And (black man) Obama was the ringleader in the effort to reassert the impoverishment of Africa.

There will be no independence, and there will be no freedom.

The only way for a Country to be Sovereign is to have sovereign control of its money.

The Bankers (and their corruption) won again!

http://www.dailypaul.com/183810/the-truth-behind-gaddafis-murder

Muammar Gaddafi's death: NTC commander speaks

The commander of forces who captured Muammar Gaddafi has given details of the Libyan ex-leader's last moments.

Omran al-Oweib told the BBC that the injured colonel was dragged from a drainage pipe where he was hiding in Sirte, took 10 steps and collapsed amid gunfire on Thursday.

He said it was impossible to tell who had fired the fatal bullet.

Meanwhile confusion has emerged over whether a full post-mortem had been performed on Col Gaddafi.

His body - and that of his son Mutassim, who was also killed on Thursday - have been placed in a meat storage facility in the city of Misrata.

The foreign affairs spokesman of Libya's National Transitional Council (NTC), Ahmed Gebreel, told the BBC the post-mortem was carried out on Saturday.

However a senior health official within the NTC, Nagy Barakat, said there was no need for such an examination as the cause of death had emerged from a pathologist's report.

We've been shown into a refrigerator compartment in a market on the outskirts of Misrata. Inside is the body of Muammar Gaddafi. He's got various wounds on his body and what appear to be wounds on his head, although it's not clear whether there is in fact a head shot that was talked about as the cause of death.

The crucial thing is that this is recognisably the former Libyan leader, his curly hair and trademark goatee beard. There are people queuing up outside still to view the body, the occasional chants of 'Allahu Akbar' ['God is great'], going up from the crowd, who are all donning face masks to overcome the smell.

It's now coming up to two days since the Libyan leader was captured and killed, and still he hasn't been buried, contrary to Islamic custom.

Libyan commander describes Gaddafi's last moments

In an exclusive BBC interview, Mr Oweib said: "I didn't see who killed, which weapon killed Gaddafi." He added that some of his fighters had wanted to shoot the colonel, but that he had sought to keep him alive.

After Col Gaddafi collapsed, Mr Oweib said, he drove him to a field hospital where he was pronounced dead. "I tried to save his life but I couldn't," the commander said

/more: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-15412529

It's difficult to say if this story is true

Just as it is difficult to be certain that Hitler died in WW2 or that Saddam Hussein truly is dead. Who knows what the truth is any more? Can we believe what the MSM tells us?

:lol:

Yes, they're all living on an island with Elvis.

You guys are amazing.

Look, they couldn't even manage to put weapons of mass destruction in the Iraqi desert to prove their flawed case for invasion, even after they had control of the majority of the country.

Why don't you "get it".

They really aren't capable of pulling off the deceptions and conspiracies you keep giving them credit for! :lol:

Pepe Escobar - Invasion of Libya, Arab Spring & R2P

October 20, 2011

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuNLj10SbRY

Pepe Escobar, born in Brazil, is the roving correspondent for Hong Kong/Thailand-based Asia Times and analyst for Toronto/Washington-based The Real News. Since the mid-1980s he has lived and worked as a foreign correspondent in London, Paris, Milan, Los Angeles and Singapore/Bangkok. Since 9/11 he has extensively covered Pakistan, Afghanistan, Central Asia, China, Iran, Iraq and the wider Middle East. He authored three books and is associated with the Paris-based European Academy of Geopolitics. In the first hour, Pepe will talk about the neo-con agenda of "humanitarian imperialism" and the concept of RtoP, "The Responsibility to Protect." We'll discuss the NATO agenda and strategies in Libya. Then, Pepe talks about the Arab Spring, rebels and future guerilla wars. We'll get into the specifics of why the west is so focused on Libya.

I've not seen this posted here?

We live in dark times.

Look at the first three alone! No wonder he had to go.

I bet he didn't encourage BTL either.

http://www.disinfo.com/2011/10/16-things-libya-will-never-see-again/

16 Things Libya Will Never See Again

Posted by Saya on October 24, 2011

There is no electricity bill in Libya; electricity is free for all its citizens.

There is no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at zero percent interest by law.

Having a home considered a human right in Libya.

All newlyweds in Libya receive $60,000 dinar (U.S.$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family.

Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25 percent of Libyans were literate. Today, the figure is 83 percent.

Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kickstart their farms are all for free.

If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need, the government funds them to go abroad, for it is not only paid for, but they get a U.S.$2,300/month for accommodation and car allowance.

If a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidizes 50 percent of the price.

The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 per liter.

Libya has no external debt and its reserves amounting to $150 billion are now frozen globally.

If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession, as if he or she is employed, until employment is found.

A portion of every Libyan oil sale is credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens.

A mother who gives birth to a child receive U.S.$5,000.

40 loaves of bread in Libya costs $0.15.

25 percent of Libyans have a university degree.

Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Manmade River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country.

- However, in the comments we find

A libyan friend replied, clarifying the truth

1) electricity has never been free,,2) we don’t have any Islamic banks , not even one, if u wanna loan,, enjoy the interst because it’s ur only option. that’s wy no one goes for this option

3) A tent?? Go count how many houses each of his sons have in every area in libya

4)the forth point is really funny,, if it was true I wud’ve been a madam now

It’s totally the opposite

5) yeah yeah that’s why we all run to Tunisia if we get a common cold…sad to mention but the education n treatment suck

6) hahahhahahahah yes good luck farming in the desert because all the lands r possessed by his relatives n ppl from his hometown

7) huh??? What the hell?? U r lucky if u could treat urself in the government hospital (one of ur relatives must be SOMETHING there )

8)well I would say that cars r a bit cheaper than here but never dream to get a RM ..I mean a Dinar from the government

9)yes Libya is the cheapest in terms of petrol but u should know that the whole petrol profit including the imported goes directly to gaddafi’s pocket n he declared it in one of his speech saying: the petrol profit is non of ur business

10) I’m not sure about that but,, the country lacks the basic n the simplest facilities so the external debts is the last thing to mention

11) WRONG! Look at the number of unemployed ppl ,, well my brother is oil engineer (in an oil producing country) n he’s not employed yet and there’s no onepaying him even one dinar.

12) hahahahahahahahahahahah

13) wow,, my mother gave birth 12 times(mashallah) n she never received a cent

14) well it’s cheap …to be precise 40 loaves cost 6 RM

15) 25% ????? I don’t understand ,, refer to the P-value

16)hahahahaha yes the contaminated dirty water that no one use …n that he calls ( the 8th wonder of the world)

Oh well. We will all see the truth from the ultimate perspective, one day; & all our children will have a house in Mayfair, or was it Chelsington?

I've not seen this posted here?

16 Things Libya Will Never See Again

They never seen them before either

http://news.yahoo.com/gaddafis-death-may-war-crime-icc-prosecutor-024309691.html

The death of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi, who was captured and killed by rebels in October, may have been a war crime, the chief prosecutor of the International Criminal Court said on Thursday.

"I think the way in which Mr Gaddafi was killed creates suspicions of ... war crimes," ICC prosecutor Luis Moreno-Ocampo told reporters.

Moreno-Ocampo has also said he was investigating allegations that the anti-Gaddafi forces and NATO were also guilty of war crimes during the civil war.

And after that, please do George Bush and Tony Blair.

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2011/12/16/putin-dubs-mccain-nuts-says-us-drones-commandos-killed-gaddafi/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+pakalert+%28Pak+Alert+Press%29

“All the world saw him being killed, all bloodied. Is that democracy? And who did it? Drones, including American ones, delivered a strike on his motorcade. Then commandos, who were not supposed to be there, brought in so-called opposition and militants. And killed him without trial,” Putin explained.

The CIA have an agenda? No way dude! :lol:

Just kidding, of course they do.

Thing is, after a few decades of reading about him/Lybia and his strange ways, seeing (first hand) the mess he helped create in Zim, teaching a (mature) student (2 years ago) that was in Lockerbie the night the plane crashed, and then speaking with several of the Libyans we have working here over the last year, I really can't bring myself to have any sympathy for Gaddafi.

CIA is bad, others are worse. Life isn't fair, never was, never will be.

My sympathies lie with the innocents.