Sign in to follow this  
Nigel Watson

An interesting speech

http://publicintelligence.net/mahmoud-ahmadinejad-speech-to-un-general-assembly-transcript-september-22-2011/

Wonder why the BBC never really mentioned much about what he actually said? Funny that?

WHO did all this... ?

Who abducted forcefully tens of millions of people from their homes in Africa and other regions of the world during the dark period of slavery , making them a victim of their materialistic greed.

Who imposed colonialism for over four centuries upon this world. Who occupied lands and massively plundered resources of other nations, destroyed talents, and alienated languages, cultures and identities of nations?

Who triggered the first and second world wars, that left seventy millions killedand hundreds of millions injured or homeless. Who created the wars in Korean peninsula and in Vietnam?

Who imposed, through deceits and hypocrisy, the Zionism and over sixty years of war, homelessness, terror and mass murder on the Palestinian people and on countries of the region?

Who imposed and supported for decades military dictatorship and totalitarian regimes on Asian, African, and Latin American nations.

Who used nuclear bomb against defenseless people, and stockpiled thousands of warheads in their arsenals?

Whose economies rely on waging wars and selling arms?

Who provoked and encouraged Saddam Hussein to invade and impose an eight-year war on Iran, and who assisted and equipped him to deploy chemical weapons against our cities and our people

If he doesn't know all the various countries and personalities involved in these efforts, perhaps someone should give him a history book.

When Iran has enough power and influence it too can be added to the list of good and bad national efforts

Who cares what he said. I bet he denies the holocaust as well.

Good on the various delegates for walking out.

Try reading the speech, then comment.

Go on, I dare you - what you scared, consensus-boy

Try reading the speech, then comment.

Go on, I dare you - what you scared, consensus-boy

Consenses-boy?

Yawn....

Of course i brushed over it, before commenting.

I wouldn't wipe my arse on it.

When they start on a rant about history and start refuting 9-11 it doesn't stick with me. Hence my reference to the holocaust and the Muslim community, they have an alternative motive.