HK Presentation by Nick Axford of CB Richard Ellis

http://www.chamber.org.hk/en/events/whatson_detail.aspx?e_code=R110928EY

Capital markets around the world remain volatile as investors come to terms with continuing uncertainty over the global economic outlook. Central to these concerns are the weak economies of Europe and the United States, and the sovereign debt crisis which continues to plague the Eurozone. In this presentation, Dr Nick Axford of CB Richard Ellis will identify how these issues are directly affecting occupier and investor activity in the European real estate market. He will also give some views on how the market might evolve in the future.

Prior to relocating to Hong Kong a year ago to head the company’s research function in Asia Pacific, Nick spent twelve years as CB Richard Ellis’s Head of European Research and is thus well placed to comment on recent events in Europe and their potential implications for real estate investors around the world.

Speaker(s) Dr Nick Axford, Executive Director, Head of Asia Pacific Research, Hong Kong, and Senior Managing Director, Global Research of CB Richard Ellis

Language English

Date and Time 2011/09/28 12:30 to 14:00

Venue Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre

Speaker(s) Dr Nick Axford, Executive Director, Head of Asia Pacific Research, Hong Kong, and Senior Managing Director, Global Research of CB Richard Ellis

Language English

Date and Time 2011/09/28 12:30 to 14:00

Venue Chamber Theatre, 22/F United Centre

Enquiries Rachel Lau

Tel: 28231277

Fax: 28219577

Email: rachel@chamber.org.hk

Fee Members @ HKD$150

Non-Members @ HKD$250

Maybe I will go. If I do, I will write a NOTE about it

Archived