BHP Tinto

The case for $20,000 Gold

In using a $1650 target, and promoting it on his website,

JS was using a classic Mind Control technique - I wonder where he learned that ?

56901_Sinclair12_v3.jpg

Anchor Me - Ask your subject to tell you about a time that they went on vacation, or went to the beach, etc. and as you ask them this slowly tap yourself on the chest. Ask your subject to really be descriptive about how that experience felt. Periodically throughout the conversation be sure to tap yourself on the chest. This is a neuro-linguistic programming technique that anchors your subjects good "feelings" to you. As long as you do not draw too much attention to the chest taps and the taps seem to flow with the conversation then you will be successful. The key to mind control with conversation is to get past the gatekeeper, or the "conscious" mind and give suggestions to the "subconscious" mind.

Read more: http://jedgamer.articlesbase.com/nlp-hypnosis-articles/hypnotic-mind-control-3-secret-conversational-hypnosis-techniques-3319623.html#ixzz1WlvefHn9

RESPECT to Jim Sinclair too - see this email...

It's Officially Out of Control

Notice that there have been some surprises for the banksters in this

ride. They are in for many more surprises that will utterly destroy ALL

of the Illuminati plans and dreams. This is due to the intervention of

the Vatican and Yahweh at key points. Look for more interventions from

these sources, including mind numbing "natural disasters" that will make

this so bad that NOTHING WILL MOVE for some time until this mess is

sorted out -- by the Vatican and the Beast!

These disasters will happen at the absolute worse times possible.

Remember what Yahweh says in His Word: "Whereas before I took pleasure

in blessing you and prospering you, NOW shall I take pleasure in

destroying you until your cities are laid waste without inhabitant."

Read all of Deuteronomy 28, and know that we are approaching the end of

the cycles of curses for our national disobedience to Almighty God!

John

these are just the rambling of a crazy person.

Jim in my experience has always talked sensibly.

these are just the rambling of a crazy person.

Jim in my experience has always talked sensibly.

I agree.

This is a slice of the audience of the JSmindset site -

Very suitable for mind control, don't you think ?

I agree.

This is a slice of the audience of the JSmindset site -

Very suitable for mind control, don't you think ?

Ay! No more so than people with a mid life crisis who think aliens walk amongst us. I think I prefer Deuteronomy... <_<

Ay! No more so than people with a mid life crisis who think aliens walk amongst us. I think I prefer Deuteronomy... <_<

That's because you're not in touch with the Thetan in yourself.

I was personally disappointed to learn that Deuteronomy had nothing to do with deuterium.

One day, you will awaken...

Meanwhile, Your ongoing snide remarks are getting boring

That's because you're not in touch with the Thetan in yourself.

I was personally disappointed to learn that Deuteronomy had nothing to do with deuterium.

What like this:

According to Scientology, when a person dies — or, in Scientology terms, when a thetan abandons its physical body — they go to a "landing station" on the planet Venus, where the thetan is re-implanted and told lies about its past life and its next life. The Venusians take the thetan, "capsule" it, and send it back to Earth to be dumped into the ocean off the coast of California.

Yeah, rog. Could only be dreamed up in California.

'I was personally disappointed to learn that Deuteronomy had nothing to do with deuterium.'

Blame it on a poor education, and then some. Thetan my ass. I'm more concerned with parents who have lost their kiddies or kiddies who have lost their parents. What good is telling them 'maybe they are on Venus right now being capsulated'? You need some serious loss in order to bring you round to what you (don't) have.

'Very suitable for mind control, don't you think ?'

Mmmmm.

PS This has nothing to do with the topic so mods please move to religio thread or delete as appropiate.

One day, you will awaken...

Your ongoing snide remarks are getting boring

Well don't forget my good remarks,too, of which there are many, and hopefully, not too boring. Others remain silent. Friends tell it like it is. Get over it.

BTW if you could but see the snide remarks you have for JS as I do-merely as an observer-you'd see it has a little to do with pride and envy, 'don't you think'? Fie on complicity! One comment is hardly a 'slice' of his audience, but you'd like to make it out as so.

'awaken' to what?

Well don't forget my good remarks,too, of which there are many, and hopefully, not too boring. Others remain silent. Friends tell it like it is. Get over it.

BTW if you could but see the snide remarks you have for JS as I do-merely as an observer-you'd see it has a little to do with pride and envy, 'don't you think'? Fie on complicity! One comment is hardly a 'slice' of his audience, but you'd like to make it out as so.

'awaken' to what?

I am not making snide remarks against you, but you seem to take license in making those against me.

("...people with a mid life crisis who think aliens walk amongst us"). Huh? Where does that come from? I don't get it. And I am tired of ignoring them. So why not take a hint.

Do you feel that you have a need to defend JS from my speculations? Why? Have you considered that I might actually be right that he has a hidden motive. I find the mind control techniques, and the "Dear Extend Family" nonsense very suspicious. Why do you fall for it?

I am not making snide remarks against you, but you seem to take license in making those against me.

("xxx"), I don't get it. And I am tired of ignoring them. So why not take a hint.

Do you feel that you have to defend JS from my speculations? Why? Have you considered that I might actually be right that he has a hidden motive. I find the mind control techniques, and the "Dear Extend Family" nonsense very suspicious. Why do you fall for it?

I don't dig the 'My Extended Family, Cigas' bit. I'll also give you that he will sell when he wants, before he tells his dear beloved brethren, just like he did in 1980 'I got sober'. Does he have a hidden motive? I don't know. I am not a slave to James Sinclair, just read him like another string in the orchestra. But I also feel you need protecting from yourself. That's all.

I'll take the hint and cool off for a few days. I don't wish to bring you bad feelings. Quite the contrary. I sent you a message last week which couldn't be delivered because your in box was full. I don't know wheter it is still there. But I was quite genuine.

No, I don't feel I have to defend JS from your speculations. But I'd like to hear them out rather than simply alluded to. Perhaps there is something we can both learn from?

Anyway I am hitting a busy time. So I'll take leave for a while.

Best wishes,

J.

... But I also feel you need protecting from yourself. That's all...

?? LOL. I wonder what that means.

Just be cool, Jake. No need to stop posting.

JS can defend himself if my attacks become actually malicious, they are merely "inquiring probes" at this stage.

This is just me thinking aloud after a very frustrating day grappling with european chemicals regulations. It occurs to me that huge swathes of the world are employed in nothing more than vast paper chases. Moreover, as a sector of society, these people represent a disproportionate amount of fiat gdp. I'm refering to patent agents, solicitors, analysts, management accountants, bankers, auditors, loss adjustors, actuaries, public relations agents, civil servants, marketeers, quango agents etc, etc.

Somehow it just seems entirely appropriate that they should be paid in what they produce : paper. Whether they should be entitled to buy an ever expanding proportion of what is real with this paper is very much up for debate.

This is just me thinking aloud after a very frustrating day grappling with european chemicals regulations. It occurs to me that huge swathes of the world are employed in nothing more than vast paper chases. Moreover, as a sector of society, these people represent a disproportionate amount of fiat gdp. I'm refering to patent agents, solicitors, analysts, management accountants, bankers, auditors, loss adjustors, actuaries, public relations agents, civil servants, marketeers, quango agents etc, etc.

Somehow it just seems entirely appropriate that they should be paid in what they produce : paper. Whether they should be entitled to buy an ever expanding proportion of what is real with this paper is very much up for debate.

LOL

And if "fiat goes", then many of those jobs will be gone too.

That is a reality we may need to face.

GET REAL, but do not forget... There are risks than Gold does not hedge

Being a chemist as well I think I know what you mean! For instance, I completely fail to see what REACH is good for, what it actually improves and where it helps the health of workers.

For years, this stuff has taken more and more of my time and it epitomises indeed one malaise of the overcomplicated paper-shuffling system we are in! Can I add tax advisers, tax consultants, tax revenue officers to your list?

(Bit off topic, sorry).

Sledgehead your spot on.

I run a small business with 16 staff and the sheer quantity of absolutely pointless sh*t is beyond incredible. :angry:

The entire industry of 'Elf And Safety' is a particular mess.

Last 'inspection' I had they were banging on about legionaries disease from shower heads and why I did not have a risk assessment for it. Well the answer had to be because I'd not thought of it [but who would have]....... Wonder what the pet gripe will be next time. :unsure:

Sometimes I really wounder why I bother.