Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

The 2012 "Presidential Circus"

I suppose a Brokered Convention would give him some ability to influence the outcome.

In hindsight, I think his campaign has been all about "getting a message out" into the part of the public willing to hear the truth. In the years to come, his message may resonate and grow in power, and allow future politicians to get towards the truth.

Yes I agree. Quite a brave and selfless thing to do. Sad it's not appreciated more.

Ron Paul Wins First Caucus: MSM Changes Rules, Reports Romney Wins

When Ron Paul wins the popular vote it no longer counts

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul secured his first caucus victory over the weekend, by winning 29 percent of the popular vote among the people of the U.S. Virgin Islands. However, the mainstream media decided to report that despite coming in second with 26 percent, Mitt Romney was the real winner.

The Republican Party of the U.S. Virgin Islands reported the results as “112 to Paul (29%), 101 to Romney (26%), 23 to Santorum (6%), 18 to Gingrich (5%),”

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-wins-first-caucus-msm-changes-rules-reports-romney-wins/

Apparently, Ron Paul is doing reasonably well in the delegate count

If there's a non-decisive first vote, then the Delegates are "free",

and he may have a real chance, or at least a real influence

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/video/video/show?id=4301673%3AVideo%3A605812&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

Sheriff Joe on Obama Investigation: 10 Times Worse Than Watergate; Biggest Media Blackout in History

A brave man... "just doing my job."

What happened to the many Americans of integrity who used to behave that way.

And why do all the mainstream media reporter behave like frigging cowards, sling mud at him, rather than doing their job and investigating, by asking the sort of serious questions that this interviewing brings up.

There are FLAWS in the document, but the mainstream idiots are not going to discuss them unless and until the brave folks drill down into this story and see what is really there.

How do we fight the mainstream? Posting and discussing these things on the web is one way, but I wish there were more.

As Obama said:

"the only people who don't want to disclose the truth, are the people with something to hide."

Pushing for the truth is a critical part of the disclosure process.

BLUEPRINT : How to Defeat the NWO

"We need to get off this Democrat/Republican paradygm."

"A third party would be the worst thing... splitting the vote, putting Obama back in office."

"If corporations can be treated like an individual, how come we haven't put them in jail?"

Ron Paul Draws Massive Crowd Of 5000 In Illinois

GOP presidential contender Ron Paul continues to draw massive crowds as he campaigns across the country. Yesterday saw almost five thousand people turn out in Illinois to see the Congressman, while his rivals can only draw crowds in and below the hundreds.

Paul’s supporters will once again be asking serious questions as to where his rivals are getting their votes from, as another raucous mass of humanity provided the Congressman with a rock star welcome.

The original venue of Foellinger Auditorium, around a 1500 capacity building at The University of Illinois, had to be switched to George Huff Hall, a gymnastics and volleyball arena, following a deluge of early RSVPs.

As he introduced Paul, Illinois Republican Rep. Tim Johnson told the crowd that they were part of the single biggest turnout of Paul’s 2012 campaign to date.

http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-draws-massive-crowd-of-5000-in-illinois/

Not been following this, but can anyone confirm, it was mentioned on the news that Obama is getting hammered in the polls. If not Obama who else is it looking like to be.

STUNNER! BALANCED CBS REPORT ON ARPAIO PROBE

Network affiliate documents evidence in Obama eligibility dispute

A stunning challenge has been issued in the argument over Barack Obama’s eligibility to be president, and it comes from a lead investigator for Sheriff Joe Arpaio in Maricopa County, Ariz.

Arpaio’s team of volunteer professional law enforcement officers and attorneys concluded after a six-month investigation that there is probable cause that forgery and fraud were committed in the process through which Obama released a “Certificate of Live Birth” image at the White House last year.

Arpaio has assured those interested that the investigation is continuing and earlier suggested that the appropriate avenue might be for Congress to begin an investigation.

The challenge came from lead investigator Mike Zullo, who was interviewed by the CBS Channel 5 affiliate in Phoenix. Reporter Heather Moore pointed out that it was Zullo’s name and face that was being attached to the investigative report, and she asked how comfortable was he making the allegations.

“Very comfortable,” he said, citing experts the investigators consulted during their 2,200 hours of work. “You can build the document. You can’t do that if you scan [a document],”

“Prove it,” he said. “We did.”

He added, “We proved our point. That document’s created.”

Specifically, he said the image that was released by Obama never was an original hard copy that was scanned, as the White House described. It was instead, he said, an idea created in a computer.

The CBS affiliate report already has had more than half a million views, meaning that the response the station got from the White House on the issue, a reference to a year-old statement by Obama that such issues are “side shows,” may not be sufficient much longer.

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/03/stunner-balanced-cbs-report-on-arpaio.html

Not been following this, but can anyone confirm, it was mentioned on the news that Obama is getting hammered in the polls. If not Obama who else is it looking like to be.

The polls currently show Obama beating all of the Republicans in head to head contests.

According to Fox News, Obama beats Paul 50 - 38 percent.

The polls currently show Obama beating all of the Republicans in head to head contests.

According to Fox News, Obama beats Paul 50 - 38 percent.

Obama has stood back,

While the GOP candidates beat each other up.

Meanwhile stocks have moved higher, adding to economic confidence.

Meet Maine's New Governor --- In case you haven't heard about this guy before, his name will stick in your mind!

The new Maine Governor, Paul LePage is making New Jersey 's Chris Christie look like an enabler. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks. Judging by the comments, every time he opens his mouth, his popularity goes up.

He brought down the house at his inauguration when he shook his fist toward the media box and said, "You're on notice! I've inherited a financially troubled State to run. Observe...cover what we do...but don't whine if I don't waste time responding to your every whim just for your amusement."

During his campaign for Governor, he was talking to commercial fishermen who are struggling because of federal fisheries rules. They complained that 0bama brought his family to Bar Harbor and Acadia National Park for a long Labor Day holiday and found time to meet with union leaders, but wouldn't talk to the fishermen. LePage replied, "I'd tell him to go to hell and get out of my State." The Lame Stream Media crucified LePage, but he jumped 6 points in the pre-election poll.

The Martin Luther King incident was a political sandbag, which brought him National exposure. The 'lame stream' media crucified him, but word on the street is very positive. The NAACP specifically asked LePage to spend MLK Day visiting black inmates at the Maine State Prison. He told them that he would meet with ALL inmates, regardless of race, if he were to visit the prison. The NAACP balked and then put out a news release claiming falsely that he refused to participate in any MLK events. He read it in the paper for the 1st time the next morning while being driven to an event and went ballistic because none of the reporters had called him for comment before running the NAACP release.

He arrived at that event & said in front of a TV camera, "If they want to play the race card on me they can kiss my ass", and he reminded them that he has an adopted black son from Jamaica and that he attended the local MLK Breakfast every year that he was mayor of Waterville. (He started his morning there on MLK Day.)

He then stated that there's a right way and a wrong way to meet with the Governor, and he put all special interests on notice that press releases, media leaks, and all demonstrations would prove to be the wrong way. He said any other group, which acted like the NAACP could expect to be at the bottom of the Governor's priority list!

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/04/meet-maines-new-governor.html

== ==

Gov to Mainstream idiots:

"F--- U! And your politically correct program."

And they love him for it... so far.

Are people really waking up now ??

Meet Maine's New Governor --- In case you haven't heard about this guy before, his name will stick in your mind!

The new Maine Governor, Paul LePage is making New Jersey 's Chris Christie look like an enabler. He isn't afraid to say what he thinks....

He arrived at that event & said in front of a TV camera, "If they want to play the race card on me they can kiss my ass", and he reminded them that he has an adopted black son from Jamaica and that he attended the local MLK Breakfast every year that he was mayor of Waterville. (He started his morning there on MLK Day.)

He then stated that there's a right way and a wrong way to meet with the Governor, and he put all special interests on notice that press releases, media leaks, and all demonstrations would prove to be the wrong way. He said any other group, which acted like the NAACP could expect to be at the bottom of the Governor's priority list!

/more: http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2012/04/meet-maines-new-governor.html

== ==

Gov to Mainstream idiots:

F--- U! And your politically correct program.

And they love him for it... so far.

Are people really waking up now ??

Bubb, do you really think that this sort of behavior and language bodes well for America's political system and American culture writ large? Would the leaders of a country you seem to adore, China, talk like this?

Demonstrations have long been a key part of the operation of American democracy, and this guy wants to reject demonstrations as a way of interest articulation? He wants to restrict peoples' voices by stating specifically that demonstrations will not work?

People like LaPage are very dangerous. If every politician in America was as intractable as he the country would fall into civil war inside of a year.

Bubb, do you really think that this sort of behavior and language bodes well for America's political system and American culture writ large? Would the leaders of a country you seem to adore, China, talk like this?

Demonstrations have long been a key part of the operation of American democracy, and this guy wants to reject demonstrations as a way of interest articulation? He wants to restrict peoples' voices by stating specifically that demonstrations will not work?

People like LaPage are very dangerous. If every politician in America was as intractable as he the country would fall into civil war inside of a year.

Of course not.

I reflects the polarization, and seething anger that is being increasingly directed at the mainstream.

This will erupt in various ways, and the Maine Gov's outburst is only one example of what is coming.

Here's the Gov, speaking for himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQVOfSphGc

Of course not.

I reflects the polarization, and seething anger that is being increasingly directed at the mainstream.

This will erupt in various ways, and the Maine Gov's outburst is only one example of what is coming.

Here's the Gov, speaking for himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pQVOfSphGc

In that case, I guess you are right to remain in Asia. I have my passport ready, with one valid visa. But I doubt I have the time to get the fabled second passport - it would be lovely to have, but difficult to get. Though I hear that some Caribbean nations offer relatively easy to get passports.

BTW, if we have more of this coming, I think it makes an excellent case for physical (mobile) gold, regardless of the ugly chart.

Obama Campaign Threatened Life Of Chelsea Clinton To Keep Parents Silent On Obamas Ineligibility

... Bettina Viviano was a vice president with Amblin Enterntainment, Steven Spielberg’s company, before launching her own film production company in 1990. In 2008, Viviano was asked to produce a documentary about voter fraud within the Democratic Party.

...She also heard former President Bill Clinton say that Obama was not eligible to be president because of his lack of birth records. In fact, she said it was common knowledge around many top Democrats. Bill Clinton has often said that he would go public with the information when the time was right.

Before that could happen, his close friend and head of the Arkansas Democratic Party, Bill Gwatney was murdered in his office and then someone told Bill that he was next if he said anything about Obama’s eligibility. In the video below, she said that Clinton was not intimidated until someone associated with the Obama campaign told him that his daughter Chelsea would be next if he opened his mouth. From that point on, the Clinton’s remained silent about Obama’s birth certificate or lack thereof.

... if the voter fraud will be as prevalent in November as it was in 2008, it seems a sure thing that he will be re-elected. Obama has had the DOJ strike down every voter ID law and any other measure taken, to reduce the chance of voter fraud. They have set the stage for an old fashioned Chicago style election with padded and illegal votes. Wait a minute, he is a Chicago politician, so guess he’s just following local history at a national level.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1972/925/Obama_Campaign_Threatened_Life_Of_Chelsea_Clinton_To_Keep_Parents_Silent_On_Obamas_Ineligibility.html

BTW, if we have more of this coming, I think it makes an excellent case for physical (mobile) gold, regardless of the ugly chart.

Okay. But where do you keep it?

Looks like Jed Bush will be Romney's VP nominee

http://www.tdarkcabal.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/april-7-2012-white-hats-report-39.html

... it has now been discovered that Mitt Romney and Jeb Bush arranged for 10 Billion Dollars to be invested in the Davidson Kempner Euro Fund, thus making it the company’s largest investment, with Romney and Jeb Bush as beneficiaries. Now, who do you think Romney’s VP nominee will be?

haha

I think Marco Rubio would be a much better choice

Santorum's thrown the towel in.

Then there were 3.

The stock market surge in the last 5 months has swung public opinion behind the status-quo candidates, but if we have some turmoil I think it would help Ron Paul out no end. Ultimately though it's going to be Romney vs Obama (tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum).

Ultimately though it's going to be Romney vs Obama (tweedle-dee and tweedle-dum).

Ah. not so fast.

Obama's (forged?) birth certificate could change that.

No oen wants a "foreign forger" in the White House, do they?

Ah. not so fast.

Obama's (forged?) birth certificate could change that.

No oen wants a "foreign forger" in the White House, do they?

Doubt it, if it hasn't been proven to be false yet, the PTB wouldn’t be able to handle the embarrassment of having allowed a "foreign forger" to be in the White House for 4 years already.

Reputation dear boy, reputation ;)