Sign in to follow this  
fitkid

Food for FREE.

Sounds wonderful fitkid! Great info here, but I am unsure about being able to down so many eggs a day. Surely you should rear your own! Must cost a fortune.

Are you permitted the odd drinky on your regime?

I pay £2.50 a dozen for large AUTHENTICATED(i visit the farm myself) free range ORGANIC eggs.That is delivered as well so a saving financialy on shop so called organic eggs.

Also remember that i am over 6' 2" tall and weigh 16 st 7lbs,i have a lot of functional tissue to nourish.

I have never consumed alcohol,i dont drink ANYTHING other than MY OWN distilled water and REAL RAW milk purchased direct from the producer direct from the animal.

MY WATER DISTILLER PURCHASED FROM PURE WATER INC USA IN 1994.

2011-08-05191703.jpg

Do you eat anything else?

That's plenty of eggs!

Do you eat the whole thing? How do you prepare them

You might look like this after a while... but carrying a different flag perhaps

Chickenman_1.jpg

I eat the egg whole and raw,sometimes with kefir or milk and honey.DELICIOUS.

Of course i eat other things i eat either red meat,white meat,or fish nearly every day RAW.I am currently eating very few carbohydrates circa 5% of total intake at the momment i eat butter,coconut oil,flaxseed oil,olive oil,nuts, seeds,Dates,obviously honey milk Kefir,seasonal berries,coconut (young and old)papaya,pineapple,plums,apricots,cherries,porridge oats,oatmeal.I do not HEAT anything except to room temperature for taste or ease of mixing ie butter,coconut oil etc.

YOU REALY DONT NEED TO GO INTO FUNNY PUPPET CHARACTURE PICTURES TO IMPRESS WHAT FOOD AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES DO TO YOUR ANATOMY.

imagesCAFPOL1H.jpg

I had a doner kebab last night and after reading this I really hate myself.

Can't fault you on the all-egg diet, mind. Very nice.

[/b][/size][/color]

I thought this was wartime propaganda employed as a cover-story for the development of radar coverage around mainland Britain. The same was also claimed about eating carrots.

Yea, it was a deliberate rumor and look how well it worked! Still, I'm all for raw foods and food forests.

Anyone here read Ringing the Cedars? Powerful series of books that encourages people back to the land.

(slightly fringe....but the books have an energy when you read them that seem to trigger the desire to go

raw and farm).

I eat the egg whole and raw,sometimes with kefir or milk and honey.DELICIOUS.

Of course i eat other things i eat either red meat,white meat,or fish nearly every day RAW.I am currently eating very few carbohydrates circa 5% of total intake at the momment i eat butter,coconut oil,flaxseed oil,olive oil,nuts, seeds,Dates,obviously honey milk Kefir,seasonal berries,coconut (young and old)papaya,pineapple,plums,apricots,cherries,porridge oats,oatmeal.I do not HEAT anything except to room temperature for taste or ease of mixing ie butter,coconut oil etc.

YOU REALY DONT NEED TO GO INTO FUNNY PUPPET CHARACTURE PICTURES TO IMPRESS WHAT FOOD AND LIFESTYLE CHOICES DO TO YOUR ANATOMY.

Thanks for the explanation - lots of choice there.

I can see why you spend so much time walking in the country to keep the pounds off

We don't have quite so many healthy choices here in Hong Kong.

Cue up photo:

CIMG0098.JPG

Yea, it was a deliberate rumor and look how well it worked! Still, I'm all for raw foods and food forests.

Anyone here read Ringing the Cedars? Powerful series of books that encourages people back to the land.

(slightly fringe....but the books have an energy when you read them that seem to trigger the desire to go

raw and farm).

Not read that one but did read John Seymours "Self Sufficiency for the Realist and the Dreamer" (The new one) a few years ago. (Still use it as a ref book now for the veg plot/greenhouse and when trying to make a few of the recipees)

Fantastic read.

Full of all you need for self sufficient lifestyle, including food, energy, beer etc etc.

Only thing it doesn't tell you is where to get the ~£300,000 (at the very least) to buy your 5 acres with a small house on it :(

Because of this thread sitting in the back of my mind, while I was on a walk today with family we kept an eye out and ended up with half a dozen cooking apples and a couple of handfuls of blackberries that made a great crumble, so thank you Fitkid.

JD - You can cut that budget in half if you're willing to go a long way North, closer to Oslo than London.

http://www.ruralscene.co.uk/

Well done JD you certainly got that one 100% correct GURANTEED. ;)

I was looking forward to a great debate on the CHOLESTEROL CON are you up for it.?

I don't know about that, although my father-in-law had high cholesterol for years, but since he started having porridge for breakfast each day it fell right back.

I did hear that now salt is OK for you (a few sports mad guys at work had been saying this for years).

What's your take?