FREE ENERGY TECHNOLGY BREAKTROUGH

so far i have spent $3000 on my prototype and about $2000 in exparments im 29 years old and i beleave that i have the potencial to be the next tesla of the 21 centry im sure that my machine will get me the nobel peace prize anyone who wants to help is welcome when i release this technolgy it will be no time and every one will make ppm + machines this is 1 of the most effictive ways to achive this where do i go from hear i dont have the money to build the entire machine it would cost some where around 30 000 dallors the plastic alon is bout 5000 so i have decided to release my prime mover with a conventinal generator and after i have some money come in from that i will finish the rest of the machine

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i have just reciently contacted the canadian gov for support if they are not intrested i will start serching eles where any ideas dont want to give to the car makers they have made lots of money off of gas and fuel and have caused us to large envirmental probs this tech should go to some one who deserves it may be a small country that has almost nothing who ever ends up with this will make bill gates look like popper

i beleave i can make free engery by converting energy i have built a working prototype i start with electricty convert it to mechanical engery then to kenetic energy then harress it with my invention convert it to mechanical energy then back to whatever electrical with overunity effieicncy i beleave it will be 5 to 10000 percent efficient it takes .5 horse power to operate and can return 2 - 300 hp it runs on 110v ac 15 amps i can apply power for 1 min ang get 10 min back in mechanical out put well i have figured this much out but i dont know how much i get back i need to find some one that has a dyno to mesure the foot lbs of torq to find out what it is capable of it could change the worl any suggestions would be great

thankx the innovation station team

Inventors are a mixed bunch. One trait they share is a respect for accuracy in the use of numbers and words. To judge from your command of The Queen's English, I rather doubt you could make a cart out of Meccano, let alone break the laws of thermodynamics.

Bubb, can you ban this moron? He just talks technical babble, it does not make any sense. I consider these postings spam.

Seconded. He/she multiplies threads and doesn't answer questions directly. Reminds me of a 419 scammer.

The evidence:

- Claims to have produced a device that, contrary to over a century of physics research, creates energy out of nowhere.

- The explanation does not make any reference to any actual findings in terms of the claim. The claim is in terms of energy output but the explanation refers to instantaneous power. This is not rocket science but basic physics. e.g If I stretch an elastic band then release it, I get an instantaneously greater power output than any instantaneous power input that I have made in stretching it. Instantaneous power rather than total energy. This seems the essence of the justification of the claim.

- Claimant states they have not, and do not know how to, measure the energy output of the device.

- Explanation describes, in extremely sketchy detail, the equipment only. No reference to theory.

Would you join forces with someone who claims to be an engineer, yet cannot demonstrate an understanding of the difference between power and energy? This is O level physics.

I wouldn't mind if it was a person who was open to discussion, but unfortunately it seems this person is determined to not engage in useful discourse.

tell me why i should diclose how it works i have

already told you where the tech came from 120 years + tesla

180 years = michel fariday = homopolar generator

i have told you that it has a flywheel as a rotating mass

i have drawn u a simple digram for ppm+

i have chalenged people to dis prove

i have set qustions for you to answer

but still no responce

do i have to give my plans away

why cant you figure out from what i have written how it works

and it does work

i dont need to know the output

i can see that the electric motor that i am using could never rotate 28.5 lbs at 15 000 rpm in less than 2 min

i have also achived much higher speeds in 5 min

i have told u that it is frictionless

and i will give you the final clue cuz you cant think for your selvs

it is water

IS,

Why not team up with someone in canada who will raise money for you?

the last innovative canadian company, with hot new technology, that i invested in several years ago

wound of going bust, and took some of my cash to money heaven - so i am cautious

My grandmother's father went down this road

Here are some drawings that my father made of the the device he invented by his grandfather:

PerpMotion2.jpg

"One thing I remember vividly about grandpa was his mechanical ability and aptitude. He invented, developed, and constructed an ingenious 'perpetual motion' machine. It was constructed of shiny metal and he kept it highly polished. It was about six feet tall and resembled a ferris wheel. All around the circumference of the wheel were attached frames which encased rolling weights which would flop over at the apogee and impart downward forces to the wheel. It was so efficient that it would rotate for long periods of time without the addition of any outside force. At the time I didn't know there was no such thing as perpetual motion, so I was convinced that he had a good thing. I often wonder how he felt when he found out it couldn't be done." (Ibid.,page 5)

Now for some reason, perhaps it is the Rube Goldberg images (Heath-Robinson for those in the UK), this passage makes me think of Mr. Greenspan, who seems to think that he has perfected a perpetual motion machine for our time.

In Greenspan's case, the motion he is seeking is that of dollars...

link: http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/2005/1003.html

i'm not sure what he wants...

it sounds like he is looking for money,

but he won't tell anyone what his technology is, how it works, and how he would spend the money.

THAT is not how the game works-

if you want to raise money, you need a business plan, and some cash and enthusiastic backing

from friends an family - to start

if those that know you best will not put money it, it is a bad sign

The first law of thermodynamics is often called the Law of Conservation of Energy. This law suggests that energy can be transferred from one system to another in many forms. However, it can not be created nor destroyed. Thus, the total amount of energy available in the Universe is constant. Einstein's famous equation (written below) describes the relationship between energy and matter:

this is the first law this law does not state that you cant speed engery up that is what im doing im speeding it up and then harnessing it i have no plans of going a bust im only 29 years old i have a family and almost 50 designs some simple some complex i am an inventor that chooses to persue my work i have plans for the nexr rocket engine first place is 250 million nasa it will run on water and will not lose 1 drop and hit speeds of 1 million rpm rockets would require no fuel cars no fuel i want the nobel piece prize that is what drives me

i'm not sure what he wants...

it sounds like he is looking for money,

but he won't tell anyone what his technology is, how it works, and how he would spend the money.

THAT is not how the game works-

if you want to raise money, you need a business plan, and some cash and enthusiastic backing

from friends an family - to start

if those that know you best will not put money it, it is a bad sign

my father has funded most of the reaserch my brother is a co inventor and 2 friends are on my team 1 is a web desinger an the a carpenter/ co inventor my fly wheel cost almost 2000 dallors to build the generators will cosr around 10000 each most of the cost will be the machine work to percision the other large costs will be enginering i have a 15000 budget i have spent almost half and have only compleated half the prime mover options are sell as is it alone is the break through also the generator is another break through because of its frictonless design and no backtorque feature the machine of the scale i am building for my prototype will beable to produce enough power for 10 homes it will run 24 hours a day until mechnical falure repair is simple replace the machine that creats the driving force or the bearings my drawings are to scale and are accurate enough to build from they could easly be applied to any cnc machine shop i am thinking to release the prime mover break through first and keep the great 1 back the generator my generators have many parts all must be built perfict copper alone 4 pecies costs 600 dollars nothing is cheep just on the 4 pecies of copper i could spend 2000 dallers machineing them thats why i have to sell somthing i the only thing i can sell is the engine but with out knowing the out put how can i sell it the tool to mesure the output costs 10000 dollars how the hell do you win ????? i can provide video footage of my 1 prototype to potencial buyers im not abuisness writer im not a writer at all as you all can see but i built this i know it works and now i want to get paid and make it public i dont want the patens i will sell it all for a price i invite anyone to test it and dis prove my claims as i said i have many more inventions to get to b4 im gone i will leave my mark in this world b4 i go as did tesla

IS,

Since you have bothered to answer my previous query, i will say more:

Please dont take offense, but i think you could use some help in packaging your idea.

If you have exhausted your immediate funding sources, then what you need to do, is take the next step, and seek more sources of finance. That may require enlisting help from someone who has raised money for early stage projects before. Such a person will know how to package your ideas, and should have the contacts to get you in front of people with money. You will probably have to pay something for that help: probably 5-10% ot whatever they rise for you. Get them to take their fees in shares, to show they are committed too.

If you dont have the right sort of contacts, go onto the web, and search for "venture capital" or "angel" finance in your area. Then once you find someone, send them a brief summary, and tell you you would like a meeting.

BRIEF SUMMARY: could be some simple bullet points, such as:

===========

LONG TERM GOAL : what you are trying to achieve in terms of eventual success

FUNDING NEED : this could be the precise immediate need, with an estimate of future needs

PROGRESS TO DATE: what have you achieved

SPENT SO FAR: what have you spent, and where it came from

CORPORATE STRUCTURE: who owns the idea, how will it be put into a company, with shares held by onwers

EQUITY OFFERED: How many shares will the parties providing the immediate funds get?

If you can organise the information into the above categories, i think people will them tend to respond positively to your request to have a meeting, where you can demonstrate your idea. after the presentation, ask for feedback on your funding request. And if the presentation went well, and you have "charmed them", ask them if they know anyone else who might be interested.

If you follow this, i think you will find you can make progress. And dont be afraid to bring in a professional, provided they are not too greedy

if i go to the work of this and present it to u will you have an intrest in i would need some ont to take care of the shares and a legea stuff i just want to finish the machine i dont want to have any part i n the selling or the legal stuff im looking fore some one an investor who has an intrest in it and would like to look after that part

thankx filsinger

IS,

i'm not in the right place to help you - i live in hong kong.

You need someone closer to home, who can meet with you, and take you around to meet possible investors.

But i strong suggest that you listen to my advice concerning "packaging" your material. The outline that i have given you above, will help you in gettingh your story across. If you present the story in an easily digestible form you will get a better response.

Check out the definition of "elevator chat" on Google, and you may see how important this is

I once had a wonderful idea for using quantum entanglement on giant plates. One stuck near the sun and the other on earth could then be used to harness the power of the sun.

I too thought I had solved all the world's problems, until I read up on quantum entanglement.

Maybe you should run with that one though, I believe quantum entanglement is far more fashionable that Tesla these days.

Energy cannot be "sped up". Your arguments are spurious, I believe that what you are experiencing is a failure to understand the various energy types involved and the relationship between them.

Ironically the first law of thermodynamics is the very thing that has caused the resource wars we are heading towards.

Oh physics, you cruel mistress.

Still, best of luck

Why not team up with someone in canada who will raise money for you?

Bubb, you're wasting your time. I have a good grasp of physics and this guy is just talking nonsense. There is no financial opportunity here.

Just take this quote:

i want the nobel piece prize that is what drives me

The nobel prize is won by publishing scientific results in peer reviewed journals, not by babbling nonsense on a bulletin board.

This guy is a troll, and my HPC experience tells me you have to ban these people before they ruin your board. So that's my advice for you Bubb.

thanks for your support hehehehe a joke my tech does exsist i have created this machine i also have support from seas they will test my machine seaspower.com i am not a siceintest im am a construction worker when i take a machine and make this drive my fly wheel it is made spin with no contact from my power source this is how i overcome the drag it is not belt driven or gear driven or magnitic drive it is reaction drive the action of somthing hitting my flywheel causes it to sipn at super speed creating lots of torque and horse power to drive my generators withc are frictinonless and have no back torque this is not new the generator is overunity from its orginal design so is my prime mover and advance ments in tech in the last 5 years make it hyper efficient i have compleat plans i will release a video next week of my motor running it is not hooked to anything tho it is just the motor assume my motor is only 95 percent efficient then it is still a breakthrough because it uses only electricy and warer to operate and reuses everything it could be the next car engine green power forever

innovation station

hook it up to a generator, generate free power...

and then you will really have something

= =

BP,

i have more tolerance for these "wild ideas" than you, because i have seen how they can occasionally

make money- although not always in the ways originally expected.

by helping such people, even in small ways, you casn create positive karma, which often comes back

in strange and wonderful ways.

in fact, that's what this wsebsite is all about

i have more tolerance for these "wild ideas" than you, because i have seen how they can occasionally

by helping such people, even in small ways, you casn create positive karma, which often comes back

Dr Bubb,

I have a lot or respect for your opinion, and the above comment only strengthens this fact, but I’ve noticed that there are a number of threads within your forum that causes me great concern.

Within some of the other forums that I frequent I have noticed a considerable surge in "Bot activity"

I'm not up on the technical side of things on how forums work, nor am i conspiracy theorist, but do you think there may be "Dark forces" here?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chatterbot

thanks for your support hehehehe a joke my tech does exsist i have created this machine i also have support from seas they will test my machine seaspower.com i am not a siceintest im am a construction worker when i take a machine and make this drive my fly wheel it is made spin with no contact from my power source this is how i overcome the drag it is not belt driven or gear driven or magnitic drive it is reaction drive the action of somthing hitting my flywheel causes it to sipn at super speed creating lots of torque and horse power to drive my generators withc are frictinonless and have no back torque this is not new the generator is overunity from its orginal design so is my prime mover and advance ments in tech in the last 5 years make it hyper efficient i have compleat plans i will release a video next week of my motor running it is not hooked to anything tho it is just the motor assume my motor is only 95 percent efficient then it is still a breakthrough because it uses only electricy and warer to operate and reuses everything it could be the next car engine green power forever

innovation station

Hi, I dont want to sound to harsh but i think your an idiot and completly full of shit. You have a motor that only uses electricity and water? Well guess what ive got one that only uses electricty, ill sell it to you if you want then you wont need to mess about with any wet stuff.

Go finish your GCSE in physics.

Edited:

Ive just read your posts on discovery.ca and i have concluded that you are a dick. Best of luck with your friction water turbine engine which converts electrical ->kinetic ->mechanical -> electrical with an increase in power by around 10,000%. Just set up a website and put the design on it, free the world from global warming, poverty, energy problems.

Be the man who saves the world, and if you answer with "you want to get paid for it" think a little bit bigger the whole world will pay you through interviews, lectures, projects, biography ect.

Infact post it here so i can laugh my nuts off at your less than basic understanding of energy.

If you dont like what ive said please prove me wrong, me looking like a shit will be well worth saving the planet and bringing in an era of free energy.

BP,

My point is: this poster is a troll, not someone with a real invention who might need help.

My point is: this poster is a troll, not someone with a real invention who might need help.

im back

beleave you me i would not waste my time telling you i had somthing if in fact i did not i do have somthing and it is somthing you and the rest of this world do not that is FREE ELECTRICTY POWER beleave what you want to but i can assure you that i will have lots of money 1 day soon i thought i would see what you all think about my machine b4 i go public i am entering tiequest a big contest in torontro and also the dragins den so soon i will have funding to put 1 of my machines in every house in the country and i have now decided not to let the public have this technoalgy but to keep it tight in my country we have the best in the world already and now we have free power and now you can BUY it from us thanks and watch the headlines for THE INNOVATION STATION because it wont be long

long live free power

the innovation station

Archived