FREE ENERGY TECHNOLGY BREAKTROUGH

i beleave i can make free engery by converting energy i have built a working prototype i start with electricty convert it to mechanical engery then to kenetic energy then harress it with my invention convert it to mechanical energy then back to whatever electrical with overunity effieicncy i beleave it will be 5 to 10000 percent efficient it takes .5 horse power to operate and can return 2 - 300 hp it runs on 110v ac 15 amps i can apply power for 1 min ang get 10 min back in mechanical out put well i have figured this much out but i dont know how much i get back i need to find some one that has a dyno to mesure the foot lbs of torq to find out what it is capable of it could change the worl any suggestions would be great

thankx the innovation station team

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
because my innvention is friction less

A completely frictionless mechanism can only ever lose 0% of the energy you put into it. You still can't gain energy.

How are you deriving energy from the device? All you've said is that it takes 10 minutes to stop spinning. That sounds like plain old friction to me.

A completely frictionless mechanism can only ever lose 0% of the energy you put into it. You still can't gain energy.

it dosent matter the weight of my rotor it could weight 1000 lbs and i could still matk it spin at high speed but would take longer to et there but still from.5 hp but the out put would be alot more do to the weight

it dosent matter the weight of my rotor it could weight 1000 lbs and i could still matk it spin at high speed but would take longer to et there but still from.5 hp but the out put would be alot more do to the weight

right now i am not working with frictonless berings but when i do it will spin longer for far less in put

i could with ease redesign the conventinal power generation plants and get rid of coal and necular power my machine has no biproduct it reuses everything and produces 1 thing that is mechanical power
i have a working engine i chalange anyone who has the skills and the tools to disprove me i truly beleave that i have figured this out and this technolgy will change the world as we know it

What is the total energy input of your device, and total energy output? In Joules.

Not in horsepower or watts. That is power, not energy.

You need to integrate the output power curve over time to find the total energy output. Have you done that?

How can you expect to be taken you seriously if you demonstrate that you don't understand energy vs power?

What is the total energy input of your device, and total energy output? In Joules.

Not in horsepower or watts. That is power, not energy.

You need to integrate the output power curve over time to find the total energy output. Have you done that?

when i convert my electrical engery to kenitic it gains in power my way of harnessing this power i frictionless i can then get out more than i put in

no i have not done that i dont know what it can do yet this is where im at

You claim that you have a 'free energy technology breakthrough'.

You have not provided evidence that energy has been created by this process, because your statements are all in terms of power. You say you have not measured the total energy output of the device so you don't have any evidence for your claim.

The onus is on YOU to prove it. So far you have proven nothing except a lack of understanding of basic physics.

You claim that you have a 'free energy technology breakthrough'.

You have not provided evidence that energy has been created by this process, because your statements are all in terms of power. You say you have not measured the total energy output of the device so you don't have any evidence for your claim.

The onus is on YOU to prove it. So far you have proven nothing except a lack of understanding of basic physics.

what is the easyest to mesure the output i dont own an expencive dyno to mesure is there an easyer way to calculate output

Archived