drbubb

Lindsay Williams : The Timeline

Lindsay Williams : The Timeline

"Insider info" on where prices will be end 2012

==================================================

Chris Waltzek caught up with Lindsay William in this weekend's podcast

Lindsey_Williams.jpg

Goldseek Radio, Apr.8th - MP3:

(If you want to hear Pastor Lindsay Williams go straight to 1:XX+ into this podcast,

but you will miss Marc Faber at 1:00 Hour in.)

Show's webpage: http://radio.goldseek.com/

Some of his key points:

+ Key political and economic events have been planned by an elite, that has leaked info to Williams

+ The current regime changes in the Middle East and rise in Oil prices are part of a "Timeline" planned years ago

+ Middle East countries will go on falling... Syria, Bahrain, and even Saudi Arabia will see elites overthrown

+ When Saudi is overthrown, oil prices will be at $200 and gasoline $7-8 (by the end of 2012)

+ The US oil companies will then release oil from "Huge oil finds" : Gulf Island, Bakken, and a "secret oil field under the rocky mountains"

+ This will bring oil prices back down, and restore US power and influence, but not before:

Gold hits $3,000, silver: $50 - $100, and the US Dollar is replaced by a new currency

In the podcast, Williams reveals the name of one of his two "Mr.X" sources

== == ==

Another recent LW podcast is on this page: http://davidhall.podomatic.com/

In the podcast, Williams reveals the name of one of his two "Mr.X" sources

(In fact, he had already revealed the name: Ken Fromm):

THE END OF AMERICA , Dollar dead by 2012

Lindsey Williams, revealed his source Mr X : Ken Fromm, of Atlantic Richfield for Alaska, the name of Ken Fromm, was revealed in the past by other sources like Joel Skoussen Dr. Stan Monteith and others....Lindsey Williams has another two sources Mr Xs which are still well and alive , Ken Fromm, passed away recently

Lindsey Williams,, author of The Energy Non-Crisis and the pastor with an inside track to the elite who correctly predicted a significant rise in global oil prices and the collapse of the american currency

/source: http://lindseywilliams101.blogspot.com/2011/03/end-of-america-dollar-dead-by-2012.html

WILLIAMS seems to have changed his tune on Iran...

/per: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1351832/pg2

1 - Strike on Iran within 2 years and will spread everywhere!

2 - US Dollar will be definitely dead by 2012 - currencies will be

worthless as THEY usher in the new One World Currency. The world as we know it now will be completely different in 2012. Disruption of

currencies plotted so pull your money out of the Banks, spend it NOW!

"China are the strong ones" - China are the New World Order

Leaders with America reduced to Third World status! Timothy Geithner of the US Treasury speaks fluent Chinese! (KEVIN RUDD SPEAKS MANDARIN ALSO. ED.) Within 2 years we will not recognize America. The Elites have altered their Time Line. After 2 years we will be so poor, we will not be able to rebel!

3 - Gold and Silver is all you can rely on - convert your assets and

cash to Gold ASAP - Urgent. Don't hang around because the Illuminati are going to crash the banks further very soon. We are entering into a depression whereby we are ALL going to be utterly poor within two years from now - peasant attitude and peasant way of life.. Don't depend on Real Estate, Assets!

Read More:

[link to www.freestatevoice.com.au]: http://www.freestatevoice.com.au/politics/item/592-high-ranking-bilderberg-mason-spills-the-beans-on-his-death-bed

DESPITE claiming to have made only accurate forecasts, I think you will find the themes afre similar, but he has change the details:

July 30, 2008

Bob Chapman Critiques Lindsey Williams’ “The Next 12 Months” Theory

Lindsey Williams, who has been an ordained Baptist minister for 28 years, went to Alaska in 1971 as a missionary. The Transalaska oil pipeline began its construction phase in 1974, and because of his concern for the spiritual welfare of the “pipeliners,” Mr. Williams volunteered to serve as Chaplain on the pipeline, with the subsequent full support of the Alyeska Pipeline Company. Because of the executive status accorded to him as Chaplain, he was given access to the information that is documented in his book, “The Energy Non-Crisis,” which shows that peak oil is a scam because our domestic reserves in the North Slope of Alaska alone are at least as large as those in Saudi Arabia and are potentially large enough to power the US with domestic oil for two centuries. Recently this year, due to the sensitive nature of his book, Mr. Williams’ life was threatened and he was forced to shut down his web-site and stop selling his books and CDs. At the urging of Dr. Stanley Monteith of Radio Liberty, he called back the same oil executive who had warned him about the danger he would be in if he continued to disseminate certain information to ask if in fact there was any information that he could in fact convey to the public without upsetting the powers that be. The oil executive, who Mr. Williams had known for years, gave Mr. Williams some startling revelations which he could safely reveal to the general public. As you know, the Illuminati are arrogant enough to reveal some of their plans because they believe there is nothing we can do about it.

Basically, Mr. Williams was told that over the next twelve months, from mid-2008 to mid-2009:

(1) news of super giant oil fields, ready to produce, would be announced for two locations, in the Northern Slopes of Russia and in Indonesia, which oil fields would together contain more oil reserves than the entire Middle East;

(2) that this news would drive oil prices down to $50/barrel;

(3) that OPEC countries, especially in the Middle East, would be bankrupted by this price decrease;

(4) that this would cause the financing of our foreign trade and current account deficits through purchases of treasury paper by foreign nations with their surplus oil profits to collapse, leading to the collapse of the dollar;

(5) that the collapse of the dollar would cause unprecedented financial strife and turmoil in the US, and that it would take many years for the US to recover from this financial debacle;

(6) that they (big oil) support John McCain for President; and

(7) that US domestic oil reserves would never be tapped, and that any legislation which might allow domestic reserves to be tapped would not be allowed to pass, leaving the US dependent on foreign oil forever.

News of the Russian oil field has been announced just as predicted, but whether the rest happens as stated above remains to be seen. Nevertheless, many of these revelations seem quite feasible, so we thought we would comment on how these revelations might play out under the current financial scenario.

/more: http://tobefree.wordpress.com/2008/07/30/bob-chapman-lindsey-williams-whats-to-come/

NOTE: Oil prices did collapse in the financial crisis, but it did not "bankrupt" Middle East govts

All this imbues the US and other governments with way more competence than they actually have.

Actually, some believe that the elite have technology that allows them to look at future Timelines, and see what events need to happen for those timelines to occur.

(One of those technologies may be something called a Chronovisor - check Google, or click on the link at left. If these really exist, and work as described, they are mind-blowing technology.)

One such technology which is very likely to be genuine is a battery of Kray supercomputers (supposedly based in Denver) which has been feed data, and is meant to give likely scenarios.

I have met people who tell me that they have been involved in writing such programs, or collecting data for such projects, so I believe that something like this does actually exist, but I cannot tell you how sophisticated it is. Various reports can be found on the web.

So why do so many "official plans" to astray?

Perhaps, when you think an official plan is going astray, the "miss" is actually planned, and part of a bigger plan, where the miss is part of the expected timeline.

I do not see governments as transparent, and nor do I think their announcements of intent are genuine. Often they mislead.

Do you really think the reason the US went into Iraq was to stop Saddam from using weapons of mass destruction?

Another possibility, is that "errors" change Timelines, and then the elites analyze the new timeline, and take actions intended to bend the new timeline in a favorable way. Perhaps that is what is going on with Lindsay Williams' sources. They predicted a drop in Oil in 2008 to $50, and we saw that - But we did not see Middle Eastern governments destroyed by the price drop, at least not immediately. That has come later, and it was countries like Egypt, not an oil exporter, that were the first ones to go. Libya is the first major oil exporter to get hit by the wave of change. Is this a "miss" on his original forecast, or just a shift to a similar timeline?

Perhaps I look at this in a more flexible and fluid way than others here may do.

You don't need a computer program, just good strategy. Start with the outcome you want and work backwards solving issues as you go - easy. And as for the government you don't need the entire organisation to work (might be best if it doesn't) just a few key people.

The US already sits on huge oil reserves.

There well may undeclared oil reserves and super technologies but I maintain my earlier point. Big organizations , particularly government, just aren't that competent.

I don't believe everything they cock up from war to the welfare state is deliberate. Occam's razor is just far more credible.

Ask yourself , what has government actually done well?

If there was some amazing new technology, I would say it is more likely to have been invented and developed outside of government, somewhere in the private sector, probably by some bloke in a shed. And if he then pitched it to government, the person he pitched it too would not have the vision or the authority to develop it. Most people in big organizations take the safe route which is not to upset the status quo, which is why big organizations are late to the party.

If you look at the great technological advances of the last couple of decades in computing and the microchip, all the developments have been made in the private sector and then , in some cases, sold to government. Even weaponry.

Your maxim should be - government is always behind the curve. Then go from there.

This freestatevoice site in Aus seems to be operated by a crank churning out gibberish like:

"He told him some of the plotted events coming for us all in the next year or so before the take over of the New World Order whereby we will be ruled by China, the yellow skinned race. "

There well may undeclared oil reserves and super technologies but I maintain my earlier point. Big organizations , particularly government, just aren't that competent.

I don't believe everything they cock up from war to the welfare state is deliberate. Occam's razor is just far more credible.

Ask yourself , what has government actually done well?

It is not "the government", it is TPB.

Elected government officials are mere puppets, controlled by the ultimate masters.

How else can you explain "Mr Change" behaving in office, as if he was a Bush clone.

Lindsey Williams was very confident that his predictions would come true. This was even to the point of asking listners to write down the predictions in a notepad and refer back to them after it had all happened. He also sounded very sincere.

One of the points that he seemed to be making was that the Alaskan oil would not be sold until it reaches $200 per barrel - presumably so that maximum profit can be made. On the other hand, he was saying that the dollar is planned to depreciate during the same timescale. What is the difference between selling oil ar $100 now and selling oil at $200 when the dollar is worth half as much?

Lindsey Williams was very confident that his predictions would come true. This was even to the point of asking listners to write down the predictions in a notepad and refer back to them after it had all happened. He also sounded very sincere.

One of the points that he seemed to be making was that the Alaskan oil would not be sold until it reaches $200 per barrel - presumably so that maximum profit can be made. On the other hand, he was saying that the dollar is planned to depreciate during the same timescale. What is the difference between selling oil ar $100 now and selling oil at $200 when the dollar is worth half as much?

If you have shifted you wealth into Gold in the meantime, you can scoop up bargains then

I added this to the CGNAO thread...

A "Religious" CGNAO ? : Rev. Lindsay Williams

MP3 : http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Vinny-Eastwood-32k-051413.mp3

05/14/2013 : Tuesday on the Vinny Eastwood show : archive

mqdefault.jpg

- Chaplain Lindsey Williams : http://www.prophecyclub.com

All new revelations about the Elite's plan for the global economic collapse, they can't collapse it now but in a few years they will be ready to implode the global financial system and spark a depression that makes the last great depression look like boom times. The only paper assets you might want to invest in is a stockpile of toilet paper!

Highlights - "New info from his elite pals"

===

+ The elites were surprised at how Americans reacted to Sandy Hook by buying more guns

( This gives Williams hope that Americans may yet "win", and beat the elites.)

+ The elites may speed speed up their plans of currency destruction, because Americans are waking up so fast.

But they are NOT yet ready, because people are not indebted and dependent enough yet. Then the collapse of

the Derivatives market will be used to trigger a global currency collapse.

+ The transition to Obamacare may trigger another powerful reaction by the average American - the elites fear

+ Cyprus was planned months in advance, to grab "black" money from wealthy Russians, now they will have to borrow

+ Other countries are planned targets for similar programs: NZ, Japan, maybe Australia

+ Their plan is not to destroy America, NZ, Aust, etc., but to TAKE IT OVER, by saving people from the mess they created

+ Gold has hit bottom, and is going to go to $3,000; and Silver to $75 probably

(They had hoped to frighten "the little person" out of gold and silver.)

+ The Comex may be bankrupt (some think)

I have listened to many many interviews with Lindsey Williams ,I find him an intriguing character

but I have to question if he is being used by these elite to mislead or he is using his connections

for his own personal gain.

I find it strange that a man of the cloth would "sell" this vital information rather than give it away freely

There is no need to produce DVD sets for sale when he can use youtube for free

He quotes one of his elitist friends as Ken Fromm former CEO of Atlantic Ridgefield ,I can find no reference

to anyone of this name being CEO of that company

If anyone can show me different I'd be more inclined to believe him

Until then I am wary of what he says and why he is saying it

He quotes one of his elitist friends as Ken Fromm former CEO of Atlantic Ridgefield ,I can find no reference

to anyone of this name being CEO of that company

If anyone can show me different I'd be more inclined to believe him

Until then I am wary of what he says and why he is saying it

Atlantic Richfield is the company's name

(1)

743487034.jpg

Kendall T. From

Posted: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 : http://peninsulaclarion.com/stories/113010/obi_743487002.shtml

(2)

The brave Atlantic Richfield Chief Operating Officer Ken Fromm, who warned us of the plot to manipulate oil up to $150-$200 per barrel by the ruling elite (globalist/internationalist oligarchs) has passed away a few days ago per Pastor Lindsey Williams, chaplain to the trans-Alaska oil pipeline project. An elitist himself, Mr. Fromm's conscience persuaded him to confide in Pastor Williams information he wanted shared with the public to prepare us for the impending economic collapse planned by the globalist elite. Spending three years as the chaplain to the Alaska oil pipeline project gave Pastor Lindsey Williams privileged access to elite oil executives and World Bank/IMF members. The chaplain's work boosted the morale of the workers and was well regarded amongst the executives, who gave Pastor Williams executive status in lieu of a salary, which his calling as a chaplain did not allow him to accept.

===

/source: http://bearishtrader...te-rest-in.html

I have found a few people referencing his name but I cant find any company data to verify him

Check out the obit notice:

http://www.nmsu.edu/~advance/news_clips/12_december/pdfs/20101203/alaska_20101130_Obituary%20Kendall%20T%20From.pdf

===

He served in the U.S. Navy SeaBees during World War II, then worked for Atlantic Richfield (ARCO) for 35 years, retiring in 1985. Mr. From was an ordained Baptist minister since March of 1962 and pastored in every place he lived. He was a registered professional engineer, as well.

I remember that the key year was 2012 on the podcasts on goldseek radio by P L Williams. Oil never got up to $200. So timing is not under their full control.

I have no doubt the elite are there, but they don't have full control of the markets.

Tread / trade carefully.

I remember that the key year was 2012 on the podcasts on goldseek radio by P L Williams. Oil never got up to $200. So timing is not under their full control.

I have no doubt the elite are there, but they don't have full control of the markets.

Tread / trade carefully.

True.

In this recent Podcast for Goldseek ...

Chris Waltzek, Lindsey Williams, Peter Schiff & Robert Ian - May 17, 2013.

MP3 : http://radio.goldseek.com/shows/2013/05.17.2013/GSR-05.17.13-cc.mp3

Rev. Williams talks about how the elites miscalculated with Sandy Hook.

They thought they could get gun control as a result of it. Instead, Americans refused to support it,

and went on a gun-buying spree.

He thinks they might also throw off Obamacare in a similar way early next year.

Williams is hopeful that Americans are waking up, and will thwart the plans of the elites.

The elites "do not want to destroy America", or any of the other countries

They simply want to put the people in such a desperate and debt dependent state, that

we will be begging for a new currency and a new government when the economy crashes next.