Sign in to follow this  
BHP Tinto

Gold and Silver 'Slam Days'

As I often do on silver and gold "Slam Days" I am checking in with all you subscribers just to reassure you that this is pure FANTASY and there is NOTHING that has changed the bullish outlook for both gold and silver. I warned you of "Massive Volatility" and it is right around the corner!

If anything, these latest slams out of nowhere show just how desperate "they" are to cover their manipulative short position. They have fired up their High Frequency Trading systems to drive the paper price down as far as possible. Right now they are likely trading back and forth to themselves in the thousands of trades per second (or millions!) driving the price lower and lower to scare everyone they can out and destroy the investor sentiment. Net-net they are buying from those who get scared off. Think about it...if they sell one million contracts and buy one million five-hundred contracts in the same trading day they have covered 2.5M oz of their short. It's all done with computers and front running trades and pulling bids and all those things that make them so evil...

But...

Next Friday the CFTC will publish the Bank Participation Report and I GUARANTEE YOU that JP Morgan will have covered even more of their silver shorts on this orchestrated slam. Remember...they are covering these massive silver shorts at a significant loss. It wouldn't surprise me if they were losing $10/oz on their net covering. With 15,000 contracts or 75M oz needed to cover to become compliant with the new Position Limit rules they're staring at significant loses. Most likely they will make it up in the current copper rigging moves but that's another story.

These slam are actually a VERY GOOD sign that the end game is closer than most think.

Remember: the END of gold and silver manipulation is a VERY, VERY big deal as it has the potential to destroy the entire fiat monetary system.

58 days left until the Position Limit Rule is in place...buckle up for a wild ride!

Expect them to go out swinging..but STRIKEOUT in the bottom of the 9th!

Bix Weir

www.RoadtoRoota.com

These slam are actually a VERY GOOD sign that the end game is closer than most think.

Remember: the END of gold and silver manipulation is a VERY, VERY big deal as it has the potential to destroy the entire fiat monetary system.

There's NOTHING HERE about the state of efforts to MANIPULATE the price UPWARDS ?

Why not? Is it because it is failing ?