The Metal Review This Week: January 24th, 2011

fltraz22

Be back to metals market to learn how Gold, Silver and Copper work. It will not take much of your time to go around the market to learn valuable news for your trading. Let's see what Pitguru Daniel Cronin has noted for us!

The Metals Review

For the week of January 24th, 2011

The precious metals markets have seen shades of breaking down the last week as Gold and Silver got sold off, breaking some key short term support levels. Gold is trading $1,345 and broke the $1,370 on the downside and Silver trades $27.79 after slipping below $29.50. I believe these markets are looking to liquidate further and Gold has huge support at $1,320 so watch this level very carefully. I like this market in the long run as Gold has been positive for 10 straight years but this is just a bit of profit taking and if Gold gets below $1,320 it could see $1,270.

Copper came off a bit last week but still very healthy above $4.25 as this is the best performing market this year and for the past 2 years as prices have rallied from $1.25 in 2008 all the way up to $4.50 where there is huge resistance right now. Copper looks to stay in the $4.00 to $4.50 range but I would be a seller on any rally here as I believe the $4.50 number is just too powerful to get through right now.

FF,

I am going to suspend you for 10 days,

to encourage you to take part in discussions here, rather than just drop in posts like this.

If you want to continue in such a fashion, please stick to one or two threads please

FF,

I am going to suspend you for 10 days,

to encourage you to take part in discussions here, rather than just drop in posts like this.

If you want to continue in such a fashion, please stick to one or two threads please

Good move. Note to FF from a regular here - am unlikely to take much note of your posts unless you converse with existing subjects rather than dropping rather obvious adverts.

Archived