Sign in to follow this  
green work shop

For The Energy Future To Come

I realize that allot of people are aware of solar heating panels. But they have not had the energy capacity explained to them. To show them how important they are to the overall renewable energy scheme of society. And the potential that the home owner can obtain in cost savings.

I suppose that the matter is one of not before having had software to deal with the computations of the panel. But when you do get to see and understand them. Then they become more significant than you had realized. And so, their potential for implementing renewable energy in the private sector can not be ignore. As well as their investment value.

I see I double clicked a post (#24 and #25) I guess someone might fix that sometime. Stuff happens.

I want to mention that I have no advertising or marketing accounts with any of the products I mention. These are just my personal choices for my project.

These are things I promote because under analysis I realize that they are cost effective (affordable) and provide the public with an energy impact. That provides them with a good return. Which is the bottom line.

And so, the public education aspect of making people aware of the performance and investment cost. Is something I am committed to. And part of my project.

~ Ok folks I got to finish up some files and documents and get them uploaded at the US DOE. So when my project site is done, I will open it up for public access. And will be back. I know I will busy awhile with this, so catch you around here.

eere_head.gif
ss_btp_head_1b.gif

For those of you who want to look over the site where we are working on our project's web information. And so, get a look at the US DOE Energy Efficiency And Renewable Energy "Green Building Program." And review some of the projects that are currently open to public access. Then go here:

http://www.eere.energy.gov/