cgnao

New Year Message

This is it? Isn't it CGNAO? We are almost there, I can feel that too.

Sounds ghoulish to me.

A delayed Halloween message perhaps.

How's life in Chile, Cgnao?

Have you met Gonzalo Lira yet?

I'm sure I hear a voice faintly saying 'protect yourselves'.

Can anyone else hear it?

Dying to know what's in that wav but relaxing in the middle of nowhere with limited comms capability. Any clue or do I need to wait till I return to the borders of civilisation?

Happy new year to one and all.

Short property, long PMs, pissed off wife, 2 kids, and very happy :)

Dying to know what's in that wav but relaxing in the middle of nowhere with limited comms capability. Any clue or do I need to wait till I return to the borders of civilisation?

You will have to wait until your return to civilisation!!!.......Mwahahahahaha!!!

how did you concur he's there?

it was rumoured that someone knew who he was & also that he was living in Chile.

It was never proven though........& never should be imo.

People at this level of info should be protected regardless of ego's. You never know what harm you may be doing.

it was rumoured that someone knew who he was & also that he was living in Chile.

People at this level of info should be protected regardless of ego's. You never know what harm you may be doing.

A few people know who he is and which country he lives in but that would be telling and not fair on him.

Besides, his legendary status would be ruined if you knew who he was.

Should auld acquaintance be forgot,

and never brought to mind?

and auld lang syne?

For auld lang syne, my dear,

for auld lang syne,

we'll take a cup of kindness yet,

for auld lang syne.

HAPPY NEW YEAR! B)

and never brought to mind?

Have the financial troubles been left behind? Don't bet on it!

Have the financial troubles been left behind? Don't bet on it!

Just getting started at the sovereign level. Bullion still very cheap.

A few people know who he is and which country he lives in but that would be telling and not fair on him.

Besides, his legendary status would be ruined if you knew who he was.

thanks for repeating exactly what I said, & also for repeating it back to me.

Someone on HPC swore that they once saw him carrying luggage into a Brighton hotel, his mutli-mirrored scooter parked around the back! :ph34r:

ALERT !!!

Supply your own cloud ??

I know many lurking here have little time for these links to stories of possible Revolutions, Mass Arrests, or Martial Law in the US...

But I am posting different versions of this message on various boards, because I am getting the sense (for many sources) that something BIG is about to hit in the US and possibly in Europe. I reckon we should see something shocking within May. But I do not yet have a clear idea what it is.

So consider this an ALERT, and let's muster the resources and awareness of many here to work out ahead of the shock what it might be...

In a riveting interview on TruNews Radio, Wednesday, private investigator Doug Hagmann said high-level, reliable sources told him the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) is preparing for “massive civil war” in America.

“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added...

Through his sources, Hagmann confirmed Rickards’ ongoing thesis of a fear of a U.S. dollar collapse at the hands of the Chinese (U.S. treasury bond holders of approximately $1 trillion) and, possibly, the Russians (threatening to launch a gold-backed ruble as an attractive alternative to the U.S. dollar) in retaliation for aggressive U.S. foreign policy initiatives against China’s and Russia’s strategic allies Iran and Syria.

. . .

“There’s no hyperbole here,” he added, echoing Trends Research Institute’s Founder Gerald Celente’s forecast of last year. Celente expects a collapse of the U.S. dollar and riots in America some time this year.

/more: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?44716-DHS-Informant---We-Are-Preparing-For-Massive...

Here's the Interview...

Podcast - Wednesday May 2 , 2012 - Guest: Doug Hagmann

MP3 : / 5_02_12_wednesday_trunews2 / :

Topic: Private investigator Doug Hagmann reveals some disturbing inside information and recent moves that indicate martial law may possibly be implemented before the year is finished

/site: http://www.trunews.com/listen_now.htm

Wiles asks:

"Are people who expose Barrack Obama in danger of being Mvrdered?"

MAY 2012 could be a very important month, initiating changes.

TWO DAYS that I will be especially Alert are:

May 5th : "Cinco Mayo" - Today

and

May 20th : A Solar eclipse, which may be associated with Earth changes

If we get through these two days and May-as-a-whole with no big changes, it does not mean "we are out of the woods", and nothing big will happen. But I will deliver at least a small sigh of relief.

Hi mate,

If something like a very big Earthquake should happen in china or somewhere else, would you consider that a "hit" ? Or when you say something big is about to happen are you looking at other other things happening than natural stuff. Also are you looking for what ever happens to only be in the USA/WEST or could it happen or at lest start anywhere on earth ?

Hi mate,

If something like a very big Earthquake should happen in china or somewhere else, would you consider that a "hit" ? Or when you say something big is about to happen are you looking at other other things happening than natural stuff. Also are you looking for what ever happens to only be in the USA/WEST or could it happen or at lest start anywhere on earth ?

I think anything that is BIG enough to change people's thinking in a substantive way would qualify.

So I do not want to limit that, to include of exclude Earth Changes.

The arrest of the Kwoks has been big news in HK, but it hardly has any global ramifications.

I would expect something with global ramifications to happen in May