Kerry Cassidy's Project Camelot: Videos, Interviews, her Blog

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Second Mark Richards interview

• 4 weeks later...

(just published by Miles J., but it looks like a duplicate of one published before)

Kerry Cassidy Whistle Blower Radio at The Bases Conference

=

=

Published on Aug 28, 2014

The First day of the Bases Project 1st International conference headlined with two power women, Sarah Goodly, and Kerry Cassidy. In the 2nd presentation for the night, Kerry records an "as live" show for high weekly Whistleblower Radio Show, on Revolution Radio. Kerry's "actual" show is on her site. This is the as it was recorded Bases version.

• 2 months later...

Mike Harris interviews Kerry Cassidy - 11 November 2014

A chat, just before her trip to Hong Kong and Australia

(I will attend the talk in HK)

Just back from the Hong Kong UFO Conference

There were perhaps about 400 people, and one of the speakers said it was the largest audience he had ever seen at a UFO conference

I met Kerry Cassidy (and her English partner) and spoke with them privately for several minutes. She looks the same in person as she does in her videos. And gave a good talk

More later

• 1 month later...
Highway Diary w/ Eric Hollerbach Ep 98 - Kerry Cassidy

• 2 months later...

Back on F2B (stopped listening at 2 hours in)

Ep. 222 FADE to BLACK Jimmy Church w/ Kerry Cassidy, Proj. Camelot LIVE

Published on 29 Mar 2015

Kerry Cassidy joins us again for a discussion about her documentary series...her favorites...her style of interviewing...and we cover current events around the world including ISIS, Obama's UFO comments on Kimmel, Illuminati and the big ET cover-up.

Prior F2B interviews : Oct. 2014 : June 2014

PROJECT CAMELOT : SIMON PARKES RE THE GLOBAL PLAYING FIELD

I haven't listened yet.

I posted it here, so I could find it later

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

(An email for Project Camelot):

WELCOME TO THE PROJECT CAMELOT NEWSLETTER

While healing from this scalar attack I have been gathering further info from various sources... Here's a laundry list of items worth knowing:

1. SOHO — SHOOTING LASERS AT SUN TO CREATE SUN SPOTS AND CME…PHOTON BURSTS RESULT IN GRID SHUTDOWN OR JUST INTERFERENCE WITH SATELLITE TECH ETC.

2. AIR FORCE — 6000 MISSING NUKES REPORTED A WHILE AGO..

3. CHEMTRAILS : NANO TUBES BEING PUT INTO POPULATION TO TRACK USING DNA SIGNATURE… 

4. KEY HEALTH TIP : USE MAGNETS AND CRYSTALS TO CHANGE YOUR DNA SIGNATURE AND FIGHT BACK AGAINS SCALAR ATTACKS

5. SEPTEMBER — THEY WILL CAUSE RIOTS, RACIAL TARGETING TO STIR THINGS UP AND THEN DO THE FINANCIAL RESET. 
MANY IN CONGRESS STARTING TO REALIZE WHAT’S HAPPENING

6. NIBIRU/ PLANET X : THEY WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS PLANET'S PRESENCE IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM UNTIL IT IS FULLY VISIBLE AND WITHIN DAYS OF THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT THERE WILL BE WORLDWIDE PANIC.

7. AS YOU HEAR ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF ISIS KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE FUNDED THROUGH SWISS BANKS BY CIA, SAUDIA ARABIA AND ISRAEL. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: ANYTIME MY SITE IS DOWN GO TO THE CAMELOT YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO WATCH EVERYTHING!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

CAMELOT YOUTUBE CHANNEL: jagbodhi

ALSO, FIND ME ON FACEBOOK : https://www.facebook.com/kerrylynncassidy
AND TWITTER: https://twitter.com/projectcamelot
FOR UPDATES AND....

Project Camelot news

While healing from this scalar attack I have been gathering further info from various sources... Here's a laundry list of items worth knowing:

=====

1. SOHO — SHOOTING LASERS AT SUN TO CREATE SUN SPOTS AND CME…PHOTON BURSTS RESULT IN GRID SHUTDOWN OR JUST INTERFERENCE WITH SATELLITE TECH ETC.

2. AIR FORCE — 6000 MISSING NUKES REPORTED A WHILE AGO..

3. CHEMTRAILS : NANO TUBES BEING PUT INTO POPULATION TO TRACK USING DNA SIGNATURE… 

4. KEY HEALTH TIP : USE MAGNETS AND CRYSTALS TO CHANGE YOUR DNA SIGNATURE AND FIGHT BACK AGAINS SCALAR ATTACKS

5. SEPTEMBER — THEY WILL CAUSE RIOTS, RACIAL TARGETING TO STIR THINGS UP AND THEN DO THE FINANCIAL RESET
MANY IN CONGRESS STARTING TO REALIZE WHAT’S HAPPENING

6. NIBIRU/ PLANET X : THEY WILL NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THIS PLANET'S PRESENCE IN OUR SOLAR SYSTEM UNTIL IT IS FULLY VISIBLE AND WITHIN DAYS OF THEIR ANNOUNCEMENT THERE WILL BE WORLDWIDE PANIC.

7. AS YOU HEAR ABOUT THE PROGRESS OF ISIS KEEP IN MIND THEY ARE FUNDED THROUGH SWISS BANKS BY CIA, SAUDIA ARABIA AND ISRAEL. 

IMPORTANT NOTE: ANYTIME MY SITE IS DOWN GO TO THE CAMELOT YOUTUBE CHANNEL TO WATCH EVERYTHING!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/jagbodhi

• 1 month later...

Miriam Delicado, Princess Kaoru Nakamaru, Kerry Cassidy. 2015

Published on Jun 23, 2015

Miriam Delicado : Contactee from Canada.

The Princess was early to reveal certain realities

PRINCESS KAORU NAKAMARU- speaks of the Shadow Government 1996

• 9 months later...

Kerry Cassidy, Soul Factory, DNA Farm, Vaccines & The Secret Space Program, Global Mind Control

Programming: 'has always been part of the Agenda... but they got better at it"

• 1 month later...

THE TV PILOT show - that Kerry C did with Bill Ryan

Secret Space Program and a Television Show Pilot too Hot to Handle

NEW 2022 Interview with Dr RAM

DR. RICHARD ALAN MILLER: COMING PLATE SHIFT AND GOING OFF WORLD

hIkP3Ow.png

Kerry interviews Dr. Richard Alan Miller, well known physicist and polymath.  Dr. Richard Alan Miller deciphered the dolphin language for Eli Lily and for many years trained Navy Seals in Psi-tech.  He has a new mission!!

We talk about an upcoming possible ‘Carrington-like’ event in March/April 2024.  And preparing groups of young people to go off planet.  The possible coming event will concern plates shifting and the rising of land in various parts of the Earth.  It is not an extinction-level event but it will change many things about our world.

> https://rumble.com/v1692jv-dr.-richard-alan-miller-shifting-plates-and-going-off-world.html

> https://projectcamelotportal.com/2022/05/26/dr-richard-alan-miller-coming-plate-shift-and-going-off-world/