Yesterday's Minesite Forum

frizzers

I like FR, and have owned it in the past

Keith N. seems a straight shooter, and he has been involved in building sucessful companies in the past. The market has really punished the company in the past few months. I would want to look deeper into what had caused that. But is the story is intact, it is probably a Buy here

I will probably buy some shares in a company called Great Panther (v.GPR) today,

if I can get them cheaply enough

= = =

THIS IS POSITIVE - but the amount is small

SUBJECT: More insider buying within FR Posted By: CRBBULL

Post Time: 10/3/2006 20:49

First Majestic Resource Corp. (FR) As of October 2nd, 2006

Filing Date Transaction Date Insider Name Nature of transaction

Securities # or value acquired or disposed of Unit Price

Oct 02/06 Sep 27/06 Davila, Ramon 10 - Acquisition in the public

market Common Shares 20,240 $2.710

@: http://www.stockhouse.com/bullboards/viewm...0&TableID=0

I think this may explain why -

http://www.firstmajestic.com/s/NewsRelease...ver-Mine-Update

"To date, the program has not been definitive in outlining sufficient economic resources in order to make a positive production decision. Due to a lack a historic mining plans and information, a number of the holes drilled, which were anticipated to intersect ore, in fact intersected old mine workings -- areas that were previously mined. In addition, large areas of backfill were encountered which made drilling difficult and indeterminate.

The Company is awaiting an internal geological report that will review the full program and address the entire property. This report is anticipated to be received by Management within four weeks.

The Company is evaluating the feasibility of this project in view of the fact the potential open pit area may be decreased relative to earlier estimates. The extent and the distribution of the historical mine workings will also be addressed. The above factors will determine whether or not the Company believes the Dios Padre project has a place in the portfolio of robust, advanced, near term production projects the Company has assembled to date."

In other words,

"Our projections were wildly optimistic"

It will take time to restore credibility

looks like they are getting set to break out-

but will need some volume to do so properly

• 3 weeks later...
I think this may explain why -

http://www.firstmajestic.com/s/NewsRelease...ver-Mine-Update

"To date, the program has not been definitive in outlining sufficient economic resources in order to make a positive production decision. Due to a lack a historic mining plans and information, a number of the holes drilled, which were anticipated to intersect ore, in fact intersected old mine workings -- areas that were previously mined. In addition, large areas of backfill were encountered which made drilling difficult and indeterminate.

The Company is awaiting an internal geological report that will review the full program and address the entire property. This report is anticipated to be received by Management within four weeks.

The Company is evaluating the feasibility of this project in view of the fact the potential open pit area may be decreased relative to earlier estimates. The extent and the distribution of the historical mine workings will also be addressed. The above factors will determine whether or not the Company believes the Dios Padre project has a place in the portfolio of robust, advanced, near term production projects the Company has assembled to date."

Top Performing Stocks

Symbol % Change

FR.V 40.45

EPZ.V 40.00

SVL.V 27.54

MAG.V 27.27

IPT.V 21.00

GPR.V 20.24

ABI.V 19.23

SLW.TO 18.02

SVM.TO 16.14

MGN 14.29

Note: Based on daily close price

Look at that FR.V - top performing silver stock up 40% since e had this conversation. An opportunity missed.

Archived