Sign in to follow this  
drbubb

Coeur D'Alena (CDE) thread

1/ This from MarketWatch

"We took the five letters that have done best over the last year. (I left out Closed-End Country Fund Report, the amazing El Cid of investment letters, because it hasn't updated since October 2004. See July 7, 2005 column

And we looked to see what stocks they liked. Note: Hulbert Interactive updates dynamically. These results were as of last week.

As it happens, only one stock was held by more than one of the top five letters. It was Coeur D'Alene Mines Corp. (CDE : Coeur d'Alene Mines Corporation/ Last: 4.35-0.32-6.85%) , the primary silver producer in the U.S.

It was held by seven letters in total, including three of the top five: Ruff Times (up 36.9% vs. the dividend-reinvested Dow Jones Wilshire 5000's 10.38%); Outstanding Investments (up 30.1%); The Dines Letter (up 20.1%).

So I suggested Coeur D'Alene.

I could have suggested another stock, probably Anglogold Ashanti Ltd. (AU )" : source

2/ This from my long term chart ... update : daily

chart

To me, the chart suggests it may be a good Buy at just above $4.00- but with a tight stop just below $4.00

(i usuallly wait until I am in profit, but if it breaks $4 by more than a few ticks, it could fall further)

Coeur Mining

CDE ... update / Last: $5.97 +0.16

eaIHbco.gif