callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 18 January 2012 - 12:03 AM

http://www.winnipegf...-137439933.html

Barret Capital Management accused of using client cash for its own purposes

One of Canada's investment regulators has accused Barret Capital Management, a firm specialized in futures and options on metals and other exchange-traded commodities, of using client money for its own purposes.

The Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada warned Monday that Barret clients are at risk due to the firm's "ongoing misappropriation of their money to fund losing trades and ongoing misinformation about the value and holdings in their accounts."

The allegations have not been proven.

IIROC has set a hearing for Tuesday morning to suspend Barret's membership in the organization and stop Barret from dealing with the public.

#3362 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:40 PM

Tom Heneghan going nutz:
http://www.myspace.c...ghan_intel/blog

In Ponzi World You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet
by Tom Heneghan, International Intelligence Expert
Sunday January 22, 2012

It can now be reported that IMF President Christine Lagarde has cut off funding for the Scandinavian nations of Sweden, Norway and Denmark.

European INTERPOL has frozen the trading accounts in three major Luxembourg banks that have an excess amount of Swedish kroner derivatives that violate the terms of Basil II European banking agreement.

We can now divulge that the Luxembourg trading accounts have operated as a major money laundry for the outlaw London LIFFE Exchange, the privately owned U.S. Federal Reserve and the European Central Bank (ECB).

We can now also divulge that the billions of dollars of the MF Global-JP Morgan alleged missing funds continue to be laundered through the London LIFFE Exchange and Hungarian banks tied to noted financial terrorist George Soros.

Soros has been busily disguising these derivatives by converting them into Swedish, Danish and Norweign kroner and then parking them in Luxembourg banks.

Soros then uses this hocus pocus kroner (counterfeit ?) to engage in a massive worldwide ponzi scheme that is manipulating foreign currency, precious metals and stock index future markets on the worldwide financial exchanges.

Also participating in the scam is Soros' underwriter, worldwide banking giant HSBC.

P.S. At this hour we can report (despite Bloomberg News dis-information) Greek financial officers have told the European Central Bank (ECB) they will NOT 'bail out' Goldman Sachs and its crooked derivative bets that were made against the Greek nation itself.

Greek financial officers have also told the ECB that the alleged creditor Goldman Sachs is not only going to take a haircut but they are going to get their head shaved.

Greece is ready to follow the path of Iceland and will not issue new bonds that legitimize Goldman Sachs crooked derivative trading.

P.P.S. Assistant Attorney General of the United States Lanny Breuer is ready to go public and demand that criminal U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder resign immediately!

Note: Breuer is a close friend of former Deputy U.S. Attorney General and American patriot James Comey.

Breuer has accused Bush-Clinton-Obama Crime Family Syndicate stooge Eric Holder of engaging in obstruction of justice involving the MFGlobal-JP Morgan bankruptcy fiasco (a defalcation).

Breuer has also accused Holder of planning FALSE FLAG terrorist activity by funding and arming the Mexican drug cartel who then help fund and arm alleged Iranian terrorists aka ISRAELI MOSSAD agents who are operating without any oversight on the U.S.-Mexican border.

Bush-Clinton-Obama Crime Family Syndicate dis-information stooge "Sorcha" has been putting out disinformation that an earthquake is about to take place on the U.S.-Mexico border. It is clear "Sorcha" is trying to use the earthquake story to cover up the FALSE FLAG terrorist activity that is taking place on the U.S.-Mexican border.

So you see, folks, instead of sending the U.S. Military down there to arrest these FALSE FLAG terrorists Eric Holder and Barack Hussein Obama-Soetoro will send meteorologists.

Note: This is another issue that Assistant Attorney General Lanny Breuer has with Marc Rich defense attorney, AG Holder.

THE BUSH CABAL - NUKING THE OUTHOUSE!
White Hats Report #34
http://tdarkcabal.bl...-report-34.html

#3363 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:44 PM

This is in Benjamin Fulford's latest report:

.... In the West too, signs of the crumbling of the cabal are appearing everywhere. Greece, for example, told the EU to buzz off and said they were not going to pay any money to Goldman Sachs and their political lackeys.
Interpol, for its part, has frozen huge funds linked to George Soros in Luxembourg, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.

In the US, Assistant Attorney General of the United States Lanny Breuer is ready to go public and demand that criminal U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder resign immediately.

#3364 50sQuiff

50sQuiff

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 554 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:47 PM

This is in Benjamin Fulford's latest report:

Has anything this guy has posted ever come true? It's all absolute dross from what I can see. Why is he cited as a source on GEI?
goldbu.gs - Live chat for gold bugs and GEI readers with physical premium tracking.

DebtBombshell.com - it's real, it's ours and we've got to pay it back.

#3365 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:12 PM

Just because you personally are not seeing it, doesn't mean it's not happening.

As a friend of mine likes to say: When you get to hear about it, it's too late.

#3366 Plastic Elastic

Plastic Elastic

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 07:37 AM

Has anything this guy has posted ever come true? It's all absolute dross from what I can see. Why is he cited as a source on GEI?

That's what I've been wondering as well.

I'm still waiting for his prediction to come true that the big conspirators will blow up Mount Fuji.

The problem with most "gurus" is that once in a while they make a true prediction, and that tends to be enough to convince those that want to be convinced.
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
George Bernard Shaw
(1856 - 1950)

#3367 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 11:33 PM

http://www.myspace.c.../blog/545240310

Financial Regulators Go Rogue
by Tom Heneghan
Tuesday January 31, 2012

... CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission) is allowing Mellon Bank of Pennsylvania to hold large foreign currency positions that are currently on margin call.

These foreign currency positions are tied to illegal compounded derivatives and the London LIFFE Exchange.

Note: CFTC Chairman Gary Gensler met three days ago in Naples, Florida with representatives and lawyers from CME Group. Gensler told the CME Group representatives to ignore the margin calls on Mellon Bank.

We can now divulge that the over extended Mellon Bank currency positions have a backdoor tie in to the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the alleged missing $1.2 BILLION of missing MF Global customer segregated funds tied to the MF Global-JP Morgan fiasco aka Ponzi Scheme.

P.S. During the period of the MF Global-JP Morgan bankruptcy fiasco CFTC Gensler signed an emergency edict, which allows banks and security firms to be exempt from the rules of the CME Group, which calls for protection of customer segregated commodity trading accounts.

At this hour we can reveal that Justice Department lawyers have ruled the action of the CFTC Chairman to be ILLEGAL!

#3368 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:41 AM

Article explaining how value of derivatives got to over $700 T
http://poorrichards-...what-could.html

#3369 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

http://www.myspace.c...han_intel/blog/

The Federal Reserve's Crooked Accountant
by Tom Heneghan,
Thursday February 9, 2012

... privately owned Federal Reserve is continuing their PONZI activity.

... Bernanke, is now using another privately owned derivative clearing house, Maiden Lane LLC, to disguise and then manufacture illegal compounded cross-collateralized derivatives and then use them as margin with the exchanges to support the worthless derivative holdings of Goldman Sachs and J.P. Morgan tied to the EURO currency.

P.S. Maiden Lane LLC also does accounting work for the Fed and helped cook the books for the Bear Stearns-George W. BushFRAUD-Henry 'Hank' Paulson 'bail out' of Bear Stearns in early 2007.

The 'bail out' of Bear Stearns was allowed to take place with J.P. Morgan and financial terrorist Jamie Dimon being able to buy Bear Stearns assets at ten cents on a dollar ($0.10) thanks to the cooked books of the Federal Reserve's accountant, Maiden Lane LLC.

P.P.S. They did it before and they are trying to do it again. At this hour the crooked Federal Reserve has sold worthless AIG derivatives back to AIG for ten cents on a dollar ($0.10).

AIG will then turn around and write off their loss and get a tax credit and use the proceeds of the tax credit to roll over this toxic debt to future calendar years using the proceeds of the tax credit to accomplish it.

At this hour the Federal Reserve is busy blackmailing the CME Group to go along with this crooked scheme involving more derivatives tied to the corrupt London LIFFE Exchange to create alleged liquidity.

Note: There is NO liquidity in the system, folks. There is just a massive amount of crooked compounded, cross-collateralized derivatives that have no value.

Accordingly, massive deleveraging and a BLACK SWAN EVENT is imminent.

#3370 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,379 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:56 AM

Tom Heneghan going nutz:
http://www.myspace.c...ghan_intel/blog
Greek financial officers have told the European Central Bank (ECB) they will NOT 'bail out' Goldman Sachs and its crooked derivative bets that were made against the Greek nation itself.

Greek financial officers have also told the ECB that the alleged creditor Goldman Sachs is not only going to take a haircut but they are going to get their head shaved.

Greece is ready to follow the path of Iceland and will not issue new bonds that legitimize Goldman Sachs crooked derivative trading.

GS... to "get their head shaved" - that's a good line !
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3371 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 01:27 AM

More Tom Heneghan:

Maiden Lane LLC Faces Antitrust Charges
Sunday February 12, 2012

... U.S. Treasury agents have uncovered evidence linking derivative clearing house Maiden Lane LLC with massive derivative and accounting fraud in the valuation of assets aka derivatives that have been used as margin in the trading of numerous forex currency and financial markets.

Note: The evidence was gained with the use of PROMIS software and dates back to the illegal hypothesization and securitization of mortgaged-backed securities instruments that were marketed to the American public during the BushFRAUD years of 2003 to 2007.

... the U.S. Treasury agents have discovered that the missing $3 BILLION in missing margin assets that were tied to the Barclays Bank-Lehman Brothers 2008 buyout, as well as the $1.8 BILLION of the MF Global insured customer segregated accounts, were laundered through the London LIFFE Exchange and then repackaged as bogus derivatives by none other than the Federal Reserve Bank of New York pimp, Maiden Lane LLC.

Barclays Bank's current litigation in New York concerning the Lehman Brother's 2008 buy out is nothing more than double-dipping and an attempt to re-compensate Maiden Lane LLC.

Do not be fooled by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder's settlement and fines that he negotiated with the crooked big banks that LOOTED the U.S. Treasury and the American People with their crooked mortgage-backed securities ponzi scheme that led to massive foreclosures across the United States and continues to this day.

... The crooked banks are actually paying off their fines with the use of TAARP bail out money aka U.S. Taxpayers' money that the crooked banks have yet to pay back.

Any agreement by the European Central Bank (ECB) and the nation of Greece is nothing more than, at most, a 24-hour band aid.

A 'bail out' of Greece will automatically increase the borrowing cost of Portugal, Spain, Italy and Ireland.

Question: I wonder which accounting service the European Central Bank (ECB) uses? The answer, of course, is the European division of Maiden Lane LLC.

#3372 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 08:42 PM

http://www.myspace.c.../blog/545345736

Ponzi World, Now You Have It and Now You Don't

... the CME Group is placed to raise margin requirements on all energy futures contracts traded on the New York Mercantile Exchange.

The CME Group has identified both the Israeli Bank of Leumi and the Saudi Royal Family owned Citibank of New York for engaging in illegalcross-collateralized, compounded derivative trading in an attempt to drive up the prices of unleaded gasoline and crude oil futures.

... A further escalation in energy prices not based on supply and demand reality but based on a bogus Iranian war scare will permanently drive an already crippled U.S. economy into the ditch.

P.S. At this hour we can also divulge that HSBC bank, along with the Chinese Bank of Shanghai and the privately-owned U.S. Federal Reserve, as well as the European Central Bank (ECB), are busily using illegal cross-collateralized, compounded derivatives to support the worthless EURO currency while simultaneously buying insurance aka credit default swaps that they will cash in on when the imminent Greek default takes place, along with the collapse of the EURO currency itself.

P.P.S. Stay tuned as the imminent collapse of the Australian government could occur at any minute.....

#3373 PJohnP

PJohnP

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:10 PM

The source cited above continues as follows: "CNN commentators are totally biased and anti-Catholic. News actress Gloria Borger is a Jew; John King is a converted Jew; CIA asset Anderson Cooper is a Jew; Ari Fleisher, former BushFRAUD press secretary is a Jew; and David Gergen, a Bush Crime Family crony for over 30 years, is a Mormon. ... Make your own judgement."

I would echo the last four words.
Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum.

"When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing, they believe in anything."

#3374 callmejoe

callmejoe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,794 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:42 PM

I didn't bother to post that part as it was kind of off-topic.
Tom Heneghan gets quite hysterical in his reports.

He's very Max Keiserish with his splattering of "financial terrorist" all over the place.

#3375 PJohnP

PJohnP

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:29 PM

I didn't bother to post that part as it was kind of off-topic ...

Yes: one of the things I haven't worked out yet is the extent to which posters' (or cited sources') extraneous barminess undermines the value of their economic sensibleness: halight's illiteracy, Dr B's Illuminati and little green men. I think that I can live with those. But I get very uneasy with racism and other such bigotry: I'm not sure that even if the writers' economic understanding is good I want to demean myself by reading what they say.

Just a thought.

"When people stop believing in God, they don't believe in nothing, they believe in anything."

#3376 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67,379 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

The source cited above continues as follows: "CNN commentators are totally biased and anti-Catholic. News actress Gloria Borger is a Jew; John King is a converted Jew; CIA asset Anderson Cooper is a Jew; Ari Fleisher, former BushFRAUD press secretary is a Jew; and David Gergen, a Bush Crime Family crony for over 30 years, is a Mormon. ... Make your own judgement."

I would echo the last four words.

So what if someone is Jewish.
Does that mean they have a view which is not worth listening to?
And suppose we know someone is a non-Jew, Non-Mormon, does that then make their views more valid?

"Dr B's Illuminati and little green men"
Where does that come from?
Do you not believe there is a Illuminati/NWO influence operating in the world?
I have never mentioned "little green men", nor have I seen one.

Would you like me ridiculing pigs on motor cycles, or something closer to home?
The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#3377 PJohnP

PJohnP

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 161 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:29 AM

So what if someone is Jewish ....

Exactly. But the sort of stuff that I was quoting is quite disturbing. My "make your own judgement" comment referred to the anti-semitism of the quoted source.

You're quite right: you've not mentioned little green men yet. Though for my part I class them with the Illuminati, as equally non-existent. No offence intended.

#3378 Plastic Elastic

Plastic Elastic

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:54 AM

Yes: one of the things I haven't worked out yet is the extent to which posters' (or cited sources') extraneous barminess undermines the value of their economic sensibleness: halight's illiteracy, Dr B's Illuminati and little green men. I think that I can live with those. But I get very uneasy with racism and other such bigotry: I'm not sure that even if the writers' economic understanding is good I want to demean myself by reading what they say.

Just a thought.

Very good point well made.
Liberty means responsibility. That is why most men dread it.
George Bernard Shaw
(1856 - 1950)

#3379 John Doe

John Doe

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,052 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:03 AM

Very good point well made.

+1

(and I agree Dr B hasn't mentioned little green men, AFAIR, it was little grey ones :rolleyes: )
"Hey - don't worry, don't be afraid, ever, because, this is just a ride..." Bill Hicks

Just as I start getting my head together, my body starts falling apart (anon).

#3380 G0ldfinger

G0ldfinger

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,512 posts
  • Interests:Hoarding gold.

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:02 AM

Berkshire Profit Declines 30% on Derivatives
http://www.bloomberg...erivatives.html

Very funny! Weapon of financial mass destruction, right?
You can't tax deflation.
“Currency Induced Cost-Push Hyperinflation” vs “Demand-Pull (non-hyper) Inflation.”
The "no income --> no inflation"-thesis is as wrong as the "price control --> inflation control"-thesis.
Don't TRADE gold! You might lose your shirt in the biggest bull run ever. That would be embarassing. © possibly by Swampy
Posted Image
Gold, silver, property, currencies, commodities charts.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users