Verrit : Hillary's cringey new propaganda machine

Verrit : Hillary's new Lie-spreading propaganda machine

Verrit - Lies suitable for the 65.8 million who supported an "entitled" Loser

https://verrit.com/

"a cringy Hillary Clinton meme generator."

But we can Fight back... with the Truth:

ciwzE5G.jpg

Verrit will happily LIE to you about how she won he vote, citing some dodgy source.

But if you are willing to research this yourself, you can find the truth. It's out there.

Someone should ask Verrit, Is Hillary Clinton satanic?

=== ===

Hillary Clinton endorsed a new media platform — and then it suffered a cyberattack
  • Clinton surprised many of her followers over the weekend when she announced her personal support for a new and relatively unknown website called Verrit.
  • Described as a "media platform for the 65.8 million" voters who supported Clinton, Verrit aims to organize supporters of the former first lady by providing them with verified facts.
Mon, 4 Sept 2017 CNBC.com
104688832-Hilary_Clinton_.530x298.jpg?v=
Hillary Rodham Clinton speaks at the 2017 Stephan Weiss Apple Awards on June 7, 2017 in New York City.

Hillary Clinton endorsed a new political media platform on Sunday, shortly before an alleged cyberattack forced the website offline.

Clinton surprised many of her followers over the weekend when she announced her personal support for a new and relatively unknown website called Verrit.

Described as a "media platform for the 65.8 million" voters who supported Clinton in last November's presidential election, Verrit aims to organize supporters of the former first lady by providing them with verified facts.

==

> https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/04/hillary-clinton-endorsed-a-new-media-platform--and-then-it-suffered-a-cyberattack.html

BEST Hillary thread here?

Maybe:

> The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton (& Chelsea)

LINK to here :: http://tinyurl.com/verrit

You get stuck here

Checking your browser...

You will be redirected in five seconds

Perhaps, all those dead Hillary voters tried to access all at once.

The site should be in Spanish, with special advice to Illegals

===

(Related news articles)

What is Verrit, the pro-Hillary Clinton news media platform? - Business ...
www.businessinsider.com/what-is-verrit-hillary-clinton-news-media-for-the-65-8-mill...
1 day ago - Hillary Clinton promoted a new media platform Sunday that ostensibly collects and verifies facts. The website, called Verrit, advertises itself as a ...

No One Asked for Verrit, but Here We Are - Gizmodo

gizmodo.com/no-one-asked-for-verrit-but-here-we-are-1799232220
1 day ago - On Sunday evening, former secretary of state and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton endorsed Verrit, a “media platform for the 65.8 million” ...
Verrit is a political news site by Peter Daou that shows talking points for use in social media discussions. The website's mantra says it is "Media for the 65.8 ...
What Is Verrit, And What Does It Do? | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/2017/09/05/what-is-verrit-and-what-does-it-do/
8 hours ago - Wait, who's creating these Verrit cards? Who's verifying that they contain authentic quotes, or accurate information, or any information at all?

Verrit (@verrit) | Twitter

The latest Tweets from Verrit (@verrit). MEDIA FOR THE 65.8 MILLION.

Perhaps it will turn into a place to vent Hillary-related hatred,
which still seems to be stronger than those 185 mph winds off Florida

1 day ago - A new website called Verrit is that nightmare coming full circle. While it may not have outlandish conspiracy theories or careless whoppers .

621814362.0.jpg Photo by Elsa/Getty Images

Right after Trump took office, BuzzFeed News reporter Charlie Warzel described counter-programming on the right as “a parallel universe that operates as a mirror image of its mainstream counterpart with its own ‘alternative facts,’ audience, and interpretation of truth.” A new website called Verrit is that nightmare coming full circle. While it may not have outlandish conspiracy theories or careless whoppers (though there’s certainly plenty of that on the left, too), Verrit is counter-counter programming to the pro-Trump media: an enclave for liberal thoughts that is proudly and explicitly for “the 65.8 million” people who voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. It’s the blue MAGA hat of websites.

Verrit, created by Clinton stan Peter Daou, who coined the hashtag and website #HillaryMen, and took credit for creating The Huffington Post, promises “an unwavering commitment to truth and facts.” Many of those facts are just image macros with quotes from Hillary Clinton, who asked people to sign up for the website in a tweet on Sunday.

verrit_0443042_1.jpg

Daou claims that Verrit was hit by both a DDOS attack and a “Hillary-hating frenzy” following Clinton’s tweet.

(Peter should admit that there are good and solid reasons for THIS):

Peter Daou @peterdaou

7. FACT:
PEOPLE ARE STILL TERRIFIED OF HILLARY.
PEOPLE STILL WANT TO DESTROY HILLARY.
PEOPLE WANT TO SILENCE ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS HER. pic.twitter.com/ZGatAtGri0

8. The Hillary-hating frenzy over
@
Verrit
's launch is proof of why it needs to exist:

THERE IS NO SANCTUARY IN THE MEDIA FOR HILLARY VOTERS.

I find it comforting somehow to think that there might be a place where it is easy to hunt down Hillary supporters
... who are still alive

"Echo Chamber" (Verrit)

I love the way that Styx frames this... and explains this

Clinton Still Feebly Trying to "Resist" Something, Spouts Off about Laughable Meme Website

This (new) attempt to the Left to control things may (again) backfire.

Styx finds much humor in the Left's ham-fisted efforts

"I'm still not seeing anyone, apart from Bernie Sanders maybe, who can take on Trump"

"You've got an echo chamber they built...

This goes with all the other echo chambers at Youtube, Facebook, Google, etc.

But it is less user friendly. Who is going to use it?

What about being for all people? This is only for those who voted for Hillary"

See, Hillary's new Propaganda machine, Verrit:

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21671

New Hillary Website Backfires Big Time

- - Now Complete Laughing Stock Even to Liberals!

photo.jpg

Published on Sep 7, 2017
Hillary's new propaganda machine

Verrit - Media for the 65.8 million

== ==

rLvq2Tb.jpg

LINK :: http://tinyurl.com/verrit

BEST Hillary thread here on GEI?

Maybe:

> The remarkable failure of Hillary Clinton (& Chelsea)

There's also an entire section on why she lost the 2016 election

> Campaign 2016 threads: "Discernment"

===== =====

3 days ago - 7 posts - ‎5 authors

I'm seeing a lot of references on Twitter to Verrit, which seems to be some

... or make or continue to perpetuate a joke as a top-level comment.

The site is widely being mocked due to a number of reasons.
First off it's apparent with its "media for the 65.8 million" tagline, as well as Daou's own statements of the site acting as a "sanctuary" for Clinton's supporters to "reflect their worldview", that the site is meant to be nothing more than an echo-chamber for Hillary's supporters to make and share these cards with quotes they like on them.
Second off, most people believe the site is doomed to fail, due to it not having any real other purpose than to make these cards and not having a userbase that's likely to stick around. And finally you have Peter Daou himself and his response to people mocking his website and his insistence that his site was actually cyber attacked.

Some links if you want to read more
Techcrunch
Gizmodo
Business Insider

[–]godwings101 12 points

1 day ago

It's essentially a cringy Hillary Clinton meme generator.

[–]ooAWoo 3 points

1 day ago

See, I struggle to call it a news site, or even an opinion site. Its just quotes on a background image, and when you find the image, it links it to the source material. What I find interesting is that it puts quotes out there, but then allows you to 'see it in context' if you search by its verrit code. But then it claims to be a fact checking site, with no fact checking.

Honestly, it seems to be more of a click bait farm for news sites than anything.

On Verrit, they are crystalizing & putting on display... Hillary's bizarre backwards-logic

One of the most vile & despicable people on the planet (Hillary)

and her supporters live in a Bubble of Delusions -- the twisted logic on the site shows

Maligning Hillary Clinton From the Left Is a Conscious Embrace of the Far Right

verrit-0443122-2.jpg
Er, ah, I would think Hillary's bad behavior & personality is what has generated her-harvest-of hatred from so many.
==

Eisenhower: A Party Without Morals Is a Conspiracy to Seize Power

verrit-0443106.jpg
The DNC became the mechanism through which the ambitious Hillary conspired to seize power illegally.
==

Michelle Obama on the Importance of Valuing Women

verrit-0443093.jpg
If "valuing" women means giving them more privileges than me, this is destroying our society.
Women's desire to virtue-signal using the money of others is another huge danger brought by SJW women.
==

More Americans Expect Time Travel Than CEO Parity for Women

verrit-0116103.jpg
When women CHOOSE to have children, and CHOOSE to raise them, it will naturally diminish their ability to invest
the time and commitment it takes to reach the top of corporations. If all women chose to have no children,
and/or they were willing to turn their young children over to strangers we might get to near 50/50
- That would be disastrous for our society & for our country - Hillary as president might have encourages this disaster

==

Study: Mainstream Media Acted as Trump’s Mouthpiece, Clinton’s Foe

verrit-0116110.jpg

Sure because Hillary & Bill are at the center of so many scandals & crimes

==

> Reactions from: http://tinyurl.com/Verrit

"Pity Me" Hillary "feels mistreated by everybody"

"I have never seen anyone as immature as she is"

Hydrogen Hillary Clinton is Whining so Much Even the Legacy Media is Getting Bored With Her

"She blames everyone for her lost except the one most responsible... that's herself, of course"

She needs to be silenced - she is embarrassing herself and her party.

Maybe the scumbags who pull her strings will organize an accident for her

THE LIST GROWS - haha - she's becoming so utterly ridiculous & mal-odorous

Hellary had to write a new book, so she could add to her list of enemies

Clinton Blames Comey, Russia, WikiLeaks, Facebook, Fake News, Voter ID Laws, Sexism, and Misogyny for Losing
‘And let’s not forget sexism and misogyny, which are endemic to our society’

Hillary Clinton believes that were it not for James Comey, Russia, Wikileaks, Facebook, fake news, voter ID laws, or America's "endemic" sexism and misogyny, she would currently be president of the United States.

In just under two minutes, Clinton rattled off eight separate excuses for losing the 2016 election.

Clinton claims that, "If the election were on October 27, I would be your president," singling out James Comey in particular for re-opening an investigation into her mishandling of classified material. (Others notably argue that Comey kept Clinton in the campaign by preemptively exonerating Clinton before the FBI had concluded its own investigation.)

"I went from 26 points ahead to 13 points ahead, and I needed about 18 points in order to be sure to win Pennsylvania," Clinton said of the impact of Comey's notorious letter explaining he was re-opening the investigation. "I watched how analysts who I have a great deal of respect for, like Nate Silver, burrowed into all the data and said that 'but for that Comey letter, she would have won.'"

"So it was very personal to me," she said in an interview with CBS's Jane Pauley. "I think my general election prospects were badly damaged because of that, so that even though I was starting to come back, it was not enough time to overcome it."

Clinton also rattled off Russia, Wikileaks, and even fake news as other culprits in her failed presidential run.

"But even though [the Comey letter] was the primary blow to my campaign at the very end, it has to be looked at in context -- with the Russians weaponizing information, negative stories about me; this whole Wikileaks beginning to leak in early October of John Podesta's emails -- which if you read them all were, they're pretty anodyne, but they were taken out of context; stories were made up about them."

==

> https://news.grabien.com/story-two-minutes-clinton-blames-comey-russia-wikileaks-facebook-v

I may start calling her "the female Hitler"

She's on her way to being either the most-ridiculed, or most hated woman in History.

Which I would regard as an appropriate place of record for "the satanic one"

Her evil may well rub off on her daughter.

I no longer want her jailed, & on death row.

I want her complaining to go on-and-on, with her ridiculed more and more.

When she walks in a room, I want everyone to roll their eyes & think: "What! Is she still here!?"

"$2400 to Meet HILLARY??" Tucker Carlson and Mark Steyn ROAST Hillary Clinton's Book Tour

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkk--NpNXE

"surprizingly funny"

FAKE news, for the "entitled" fake-frontrunner

Even left-leaning Polifact denies her source

Clinton Cited False Study As Reason She Lost Wisconsin

In “What Happened,” Clinton falsely alleged that Wisconsin’s new voter ID law prevented 200,000 people from voting.

The-Clintons-Are-Headed-to-Canada.jpg

September 11, 2017

Hillary Clinton is blaming her Wisconsin loss on a voter ID law that she alleged helped “reduce turnout by 200,000 votes,” in the state. The only problem for Clinton is that independent fact checkers have blasted the study she cited as false.

In “What Happened,” Clinton wrote:

“In Wisconsin, where I lost by just 22,748 votes, a study from Priorities USA estimated that the new voter ID law helped reduce turnout by 200,000 votes, primarily from low-income and minority areas.”

Clinton’s claim that Wisconsin’s new voter ID law reduced turnout by 200,000 votes is “mostly false,” according to the independent fact-checking outlet PolitiFact.

PolitiFact scored this claim as “mostly false,” in May when Sen. Tammy Baldwin (D-WI) alleged, “Voter turnout in 2016 was reduced by approx. 200,000 votes because of WI’s photo ID laws.”

PolitiFact wrote:

A report she cites from a Democratic candidate-supporting group says a decline in voter turnout between the 2012 and 2016 presidential elections in Wisconsin was entirely due to the state’s new photo identification requirement for voting.

But experts say that while photo ID requirements reduces turnout to some extent, they question the methodology of the report and say there is no way to put a number on how many people in Wisconsin didn’t vote because of the ID requirement.

We rate Baldwin’s statement Mostly False.

Clinton, who spends much of “What Happened” blaming her election loss on ‘fake news’ apparently relied on ‘fake news’ to source her faulty claims.

==

> http://ntknetwork.com/clinton-cited-false-study-as-reason-she-lost-wisconsin/

Like many statements from Hillary, What Happened does NOT live up to its claim,

it does not tell us what really happened - ie Hillary was a bad candidate, who ran a poor campaign

( FACT Check: IS Hillary electable? Maybe we can judge that based on how her friends are doing.)

The Joker is wild... Bot NOT electable, it seems

kjtB5tH.jpg

> Why call McAuliffe "the Joker"? : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21641&page=2

As the link above shows, it's more than "Who does he think he is kidding in considering a run?"

McAuliffe dead last in 2020 poll...

demprimary091217.png

The dark horse appears to be Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg.

Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe, a media and Clinton favorite, is dead last with just 1 percent supporting his candidacy in the Zogby Analytics survey of likely Democratic primary voters provided exclusively to Secrets.

Amy+Klobuchar+esxqEpiK3jCm.jpg

Amy Klobochar seems a better candidate than Zuckerburg or McAuliffe precisely because no one has ever heard of her.

An anonymous SJW would be better also... Or maybe Kathy Griffin..

Any and All of the above have more appeal than Hellary

Onec upon a time, his ties with the Clintons would have helped The Joker, but no more.

Her Electability:

As popular as Clinton remains among many liberals, she has also become a divisive figure inside her own party.

She recovered from the bitterly divisive primary fight against Obama in 2008, in no small part because Obama brought her into the fold as his first secretary of state, but the wounds from her surprisingly competitive battle against Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., are still fresh.

In fact, Clinton devotes space in What Happened to pouring salt in those wounds. "His attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign," she writes of Sanders.

While Clinton certainly took considerable friendly fire from Sanders supporters, the septuagenarian senator turned unlikely hero to liberal millennials was actually slow to attack her and said he was sick of hearing about her "damn emails." This reticence didn't last throughout the primaries but Sanders wasn't as tough on Clinton as Clinton was on Obama.

==

> http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clintons-book-keeps-democrats-divided-and-focused-on-the-past/article/2634088

The Dems deserve Hillary,

just like a serial killer deserves to sit on death row

"TRUTH" - what Hillary tries to manufacture by eliminating all of the negative comments

Appropriate perspective - but Hillary negatives still excluded

Maddow interrupts interview with Hillary Clinton -- for sneezing panda...

AMAZON Accused of Slashing Over 900 Negative Reviews of Book...

Adding importance to her Hillary interview, a sneezing Panda viewed 200 million times.

That's maybe as many dead people who were encouraged to vote for Hillary

And perhaps 1-2 million did, and maybe twice that number of illegal immigrants.

. . .

Amazon is battling claims that it deleted hundreds of one-star reviews of Hillary Clinton’s new book about the 2016 campaign, “What Happened,” and says that it doesn’t delete reviews because they are negative.

“We never suppress reviews based on star rating or sentiment,” Amazon told LifeZette in an emailed statement. “We have triggers in place to detect when numerous reviews post in a short amount of time that are unrelated to the product. When these triggers are activated, we suppress all non-Amazon Verified Purchase (AVP) reviews on the product.”

Clinton's book was officially released on Tuesday, and by Wednesday morning, there were more than 1,600 reviews posted, with an almost even split between positive and negative reviews. About 50 percent of reviewers had given it five stars and 49 percent only one star.

The average rating, according to Quartz, was 3.2.

By Wednesday evening, however, there were only 460 reviews left on the site. All were marked "Verified Purchase" — indicating the reviewer had purchased the book on Amazon.

==

Only people favorably disposed towards Hillary bought her excre-able book:

$17 99 $30.00Prime / discount: - xx%
FREE Shipping on eligible orders
May take an extra 1-2 days to ship.
More Buying Choices
By eliminating nearly all of the negative reviews, and focusing on those who bought thru AMZN,
they got the star rating up

• 3 weeks later...

Hillary's Lie Machine : still pumping out the Propaganda

Weeks After Hurricane Maria, Conditions in Puerto Rico Remain Dire

verrit-0116120.jpg

America Must Confront the Reality That Russia Helped Elect Trump

verrit-0443130-1.jpg
Really? Russia helped elect Trump?
Did they make HELLary such a god-awful candidate ??

Bias, slant & Lies - How a NYT scumbag sees his job - this is shocking

American Pravda, NYT Part I – Slanting the News & A Bizarre Comey Connection

/ 2 /

Michael Savage interviews James O'Keefe - 10/10/17

The NYT "editor" sees it as his mission to "ruin the Trump brand"

The scumbag's previous job: "he worked for the Hiillary campaign"

The Lie Stream media is looking the other way as news of Clinton corruption finally comes to light

SHOCKING: Within the FBI then, were the same people who are investigating Trump's "Russia connections" now.

$145 Million collected (from Russians) by Clinton charities, and never reported

Shocking FBI Corruption Exposed | True News

Here are some points I know from personal knowledge & research:

frank_giustra_bill_clinton.jpg

+ Frank Guistra was an insider at Uranium One when the deal was concluded

+ Guistra used to travel with Bill Clinton, and was involved with CGI / Clinton Global Initiative when the deal was concluded

(would it be surprising if FG helped to negotiate the bribe to the Clintons??)

(I met FG years ago and followed his connection to the Clintons - see below,

and even crashed a CGI event in HK several years ago, to see how the large event was conducted.)

===
"On July 5, 2005, Southern Cross Resources Inc. and Aflease Gold and Uranium Resources Ltd announced that they would be merging

- under the name SXR Uranium One Inc.[3]

In 2007 Uranium One acquired a controlling interest in UrAsia Energy,a Canadian firm with headquarters in Vancouver, from Frank Giustra.UrAsia Energy has interests in rich uranium operations in Kazakhstan. UrAsia Energy's acquisition of its Kazakhstan uranium interests from Kazatomprom followed a trip to Almaty in 2005 by Giustra and former U.S. President Bill Clinton where they met with Nursultan Nazarbayev, the leader of Kazakhstan.

Substantial contributions to the Clinton Foundation by Giustra followed.The Podesta Group then lobbied on behalf of Uranium One"

> wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Uranium_One

Big money was made by UrAsia shareholders - the stock Doubled!

sxrto.JPG

October 2007 price surge - Guistra got plenty Uranium One stock

> http://www.buy-high-sell-higher.com/2007/02/12/sxr-uranium-one-buying-urasia-energy-ltd-good-deal-or-bad/

Post-takeover, UUU had a surge of its own, fully recovering from the 2008 crash

image0014.png?w=595

---> https://takloo.wordpress.com/tag/uranium/

Hillary lost her presidential bid in 2008, and was appointed Sec.State by Obama

Clinton at State: 67th United States Secretary of State In office
January 21, 2009 – February 1, 2013

2010 - The US APPROVED the Sale of Uranium one, under the direction of Secretary Clinton.

$145 million of donations were made to Clinton Foundations.

(This part of the deal was only recently revealed !)

VIDEO - see Sean Hannity yesterday at 11-13 minutes : Sean Hannity 10/18/17

The Clinton family, a luxury jet and their US$100 million Canadian ...
financialpost.com › FP Street › News

May 4, 2015 - Canadian mining magnate Frank Giustra insists his friendship with Bill Clinton ...

In one case, he finalized a massive transaction to buy uranium ...

==

> Thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=21708

Why the Clintons will get nailed (for charity fraud) - probably by year-end

OBAMA CLINTON URANIUM SALE BRIBERY SCANDAL: CHARLES ORTEL AND H. A. GOODMAN DISCUSS

photo.jpg

Streamed live 12 hours ago

A Russian nuclear firm under FBI investigation was allowed to purchase US uranium supply

https://www.circa.com/story/2017/10/17/national-security/the-fbi-uncovered-russian-nuclear-kickback-scheme-months-before-the-obama-administration-passed-uranium-one-deal-with-moscow

• 2 weeks later...

Goodness!

Do Hillary's band of brainwashed Useful Idiots really believe this Big Lie!

(they must have zero critical thinking ability):

Republicans Are Using Uranium One as a Diversion From Trump-Russia

verrit-0116122.jpg

Republicans are attempting to deceive the public into believing Hillary Clinton is personally responsible for the 2010 Uranium One deal. In fact, nine agencies were involved in approving it. NBC reporter Ken Dilanian said on 10/24/17 that “there is no evidence that it rose to Hillary Clinton’s level.” Politifact has a detailed analysis

(The LIE is disposed of here):

CNN Article Proves No Trump Russia Collusion

JP: "If Trump was colluding with Russia, then why go through Wikileaks?"

OS: "Hillary claims to be UNAWARE that she paid $6 million for the Dirty Fake dossier"

Does anyone with an IQ above room temperature believe this?

JP: "Hillary is lying. She has been lying for a long time. These are two of her capabilities: Obstruction, and Lying."

Hillary has been caught again - and I do not think she will escape this time

• 2 weeks later...

Verrit Dead?

Like Hillary's reputation. Verrit has seen better days, and may be finished

Verrit : Hillary's new Lie-spreading propaganda machine

Verrit - Lies suitable for the 65.8 million who supported an "entitled" Loser

"a cringy Hillary Clinton meme generator."

Hillary Clinton endorsed a new political media platform on Sunday, shortly before an alleged cyberattack forced the website offline.

Clinton surprised many of her followers over the weekend when she announced her personal support for a new and relatively unknown website called Verrit.

Described as a "media platform for the 65.8 million" voters who supported Clinton in last November's presidential election, Verrit aims to organize supporters of the former first lady by providing them with verified facts.

==

I tried to get in several times, and could not.

Hillary's strongest voting blocks were illegals and Dead people,

so maybe Verrit has gone "six feet under" to be closer to its users

Not dead yet... just drying up

- as support for Hillary evaporates

Its a website that describes itself as media for the 65.8 million a reference to the number of Americans who voted for Hillary Clinton in the 2016 US presidential election.

That's a sizeable number, and if anywhere near that many had signed up, Verrit would be a very successful outlet. Instead, it has collected relatively few followers, and has highlighted divisions in the Democratic Party. Set up in June 2017, and endorsed earlier this month on Twitter by Clinton herself, Verrit is a website whose primary function, according to its creator and former Clinton adviser Peter Daou, is to bring together like-minded people. My wife and I are quite active on social media, and the community we are most involved with are Hillary supporters and voters and people who share their mindset, Daou tells BBC Trending. Since the election one of the main refrains we would hear is that these voters feel intimidated and harassed when they go on social media and they also feel invisible in the mainstream media, he says. So we thought it would be great to create a space where they could converse with each other, where their issues would be centred and highlighted

. . . .

Brendan James, one of the co-hosts of the leftist political comedy podcast Chapo Trap House is no fan of Clinton. But he also says he isnt convinced by the concept behind the site. Its not really a social media site because you cant upload anything to the site, you cant post your own material and these arent really facts hes disseminating, he tells BBC Trending radio. I dare say even the more rabid Hillary voters dont quite know what to do with [Verrits]. I suppose you could pass them round like a meme, or use them in a little argument you might get in an email chain with your aunt, he says. Although Clintons tweet received more than 22,000 likes, Verrit has not gone hugely viral. Its Twitter account has only about 60,000 followers, and its Facebook page has about 12,000. Daou says he doesnt take the criticism personally, and argues that the reaction shows he must be doing something right and that his critics are scared of Hillary Clinton and Verrit. If her voice is being reflected in Verrit then she is here to stay, he says. I think long term, the idea of Verrit being here to stay does frighten people who dont want that view to be expressed. Unsurprisingly, Brendan James from Chapo Trap House takes quite a different line: Well, thats sort of the only thing you can say when youve failed miserably in doing what you set out to do if it were true that all of these people who voted for Hillary were as adoring of her as Peter is, this venture would make sense and they would all be clamouring for this service. Unfortunately I think the number of people who are really dying for this number in their dozens not their millions, he says.

== > https://cushydiet.com/news/the-hillary-safe-space-that-divided-the-american-left/

Not Dead... (yet)

Just drying up, as support for Hillary evaporates

People are having Fun with Verrit - but not necessarily Hillary supporters

eY7AFrH.jpg

Hillary's remaining supporters are seen as young, delusional, and very very gullible

9FWgVdX.jpg

It's a safe space for her supporters who are too scared of the truth.

5mzUaBN.jpg

It's a place to go when you're still with her and you need to play the part of the victim.

chWtIx6.jpg

Hillary on why people don't seem to like her:

ALqxOr9.jpg

Hillary Clinton on her detractors:

XympaEs.jpg

==

> more: https://caucus99percent.com/content/having-fun-verrit

Then there was this comment that I LOL'ed at:

Hillary supporters get the job done.

Apparently their job was not to get Hillary elected.

Here's a page for a different Verrit:

Maligning Hillary Clinton From the Left Is a Conscious Embrace of the Far Right

Hillary Clinton is an honest, ethical, accomplished leader who made history in 2016. She was the first woman ever to become a major U.S. party nominee. And she won the popular vote by a comfortable margin, garnering more votes than anyone other than Barack Obama in 2008.

[sNIP]

Hillary Clinton is the heart and soul of the Democratic Party
, someone who has always been the tip of the spear in the fight for women’s rights, health care, and many other core progressive policies. She should be treated with the dignity and respect she has earned over the decades, not shunned or brushed away.

qftu0Lf.jpg

Visiting that website is like going to church to worship Hillary.

Us0vx23.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Bitter Hillary fantasizes about leaving Earth to be president on another planet
November 19, 2017
By Kyle Olson
Earth2_ongoing_01.jpg

Hillary Clinton really wants to be president — even if that means blasting off from Earth to do so.

The failed Democratic candidate recently talked with Now This, a liberal online news outlet, where she pined for a presidency.

While discussing a variety of topics, Clinton envisioned leaving Earth and venturing Earth 2, where that planet faces the same issues as the actual Earth.

What would be happening right now if Hillary Clinton were president?
pic.twitter.com/4Ss4RNyZtd

— NowThis (@nowthisnews)
November 19, 2017

“We went to another planet with Hillary,” the caption reads as Clinton and Now This’s Nico Pitney fired off a series of topics.

“People joke about Earth 2, where you are president,” he told a giggling Hillary.

On Earth 2’s North Korea, Clinton said she would have “full on diplomatic pressure” to solve the crisis with the portly dictator Kim Jong-un.

Clinton said if she was in charge, she would be “putting as much money as it took into enforcing the laws we already have,” and added she would want “universal background checks.”

After answering a question about the opioid crisis, a handler attempted to cut off the interview.

“I fear we have to end it here,” a voice off camera said.

“Okay,” Pitney responded.

“You want one more? I’ll be short — one more. Because I like being on Earth 2,” Hillary said.

Pitney then asked Clinton what she would do about Russia.

“If I had been president, or on Earth 2, where I am,” Hillary said she would have an “independent commission” look into the alleged Russian “hacking” of the presidential election.

==

> http://www.theamericanmirror.com/bitter-hillary-fantasizes-leaving-earth-president-another-planet/

There is such a place, where Hillary is President - it is called Hell

HILLARY H3LL, where Mrs Clinton rules, and things are not-so okay:

> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20857

Comparison:

Earth One versus Earth Two

Donald J. Trump

Verified account @realDonaldTrump 16h16 hours ago

Under President Trump unemployment rate will drop below 4%.

Analysts predict economic boom for 2018!

@foxandfriends and @Varneyco

Meantime on Earth 2, where H3LLary is president...

+ The US is in recession, and the unemployment rate has pushed above 10% (white male unemployment is 15%)

+ Nuclear tensions with North Korea, China and Russia are rising

+ Israel is claiming the permanent right to appoint the head of the US Federal Reserve

+ Chelsea has been appointed a Senator by governor Brown, replacing Diane Feinstein, Attorney General

+ White males are leaving the country in droves, as Mexican immigration is at record levels

+ Kathy Griffin has replaced Colbert as a late night TV host

Archived