"Memes are visual rhetoric ... meant to trigger an emotional response."

Interesting comments and analysis here

VoxDay Darkstream 07.08.2017 Converged News vs Meme Magic

Vox thinks that CNN is making the same mistakes as the MSM made in Gamergate

+ The MSM have not realized whom they are fighting

+ CNN's opponents are winning by piling on

+ CNN is pretending to be the victim, when they are not

+ "SJW's always project" - and here their tactics reflect their own fears

+ CNN journalists fear most RIDICULE, and to be labelled as "fake" - they are getting loads of that now

"The darkest meme did not yet show up on twitter"

6a00d8341c7c7d53ef0133f18597c6970b-450wi

CNN Logo, and other lie-stream media logos replaced the heads

"Tweet them out there... directly to the CNN reporters"

"You don't want to mess with gamers. They treat everything as a game."

It seems likely: "At some stage they will summon all our allies, and come at us hard."

"I hope they do it. We are ready for them" (and we know how to fight - are better at it now)

=== ===

(Vox Day continues):::

If the other side produces any NEGATIVE Memes - Take them Over!

Come up with a new image, and use their hash tag to take it over.

In the end, TRUTH will win out!

Great example: FAKE NEWS -it was first used against the Alternative Media,

but it was flipped! Because the more honest narrative was that the MSM was lying

All the traditional weapons of the Lie Stream do not work against Meme magic

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to know:

1. What happened to the money they collected

2. What did they tell people who took time and effort to submit "projects"

3. What is really motivating this strange guy - the amounts involved were fairly modest

4. What causes Radagast to "hang in there" as the Amba's sidekick, when it seems that no on respects him anymore

What do those original "players" in this drama really think about the Amba and his story

I would like to do a Cleve True style revealing interview with Sherry Beall - the way Cleve revealed the Truth of Swissindo ~~DrBubb

Didn't you reach Sherry Beall at one time and explain all you'd found out? We never saw her with that gang again.

I too wish you'd do a CT style revealing but leave out the lady the Amb proposed to that was found to be a hypnotist and also involved with some kind of scam, because you'd never get truth there.

My guess is the money went in the beginning to pay those involved to keep them motivated? What about the lady who brought the Ambassador to Kev Baker? I've forgotten everyone's names, it's been so long ago to me.

What's motivating him? Who knows, they've been telling us the truth for centuries but spinning it or doing it in such a covert manner we've thought it was just entertainment, a good book, etc.,.they're all game players and who knows what's truth with them? It's all in there but it's sorta like Ben Fulford, you have to discern the lies from the truth.

I still sit back and laugh at myself and Radagast...it was one of Kev Baker's first video's interviewing the Ambassador when I finally figured out exactly "who" the ambassador was representing. I shared one of Michael Tsarion's video's "Earth is in Quarantine" because it was the best (at that time) I knew of explaining who was the Annunaki , etc., and Radagast took off with it doing his video about the Ambassador and the Ambassador linking up with him. Not saying Radagast wouldn't have figured it out himself and there's so many now doing disclosures we all would have figured it out eventually. But lol to the max. :P

I didn't know Radagast was still hanging in with the Ambassador because this video you shared was in January and I've not listened to him since he was doing video's with that woman who always did the lighting as though she had a halo...they were so boring I couldn't last longer than a minute haha

What did they tell those who submitted projects? Probably the same spiel that's still going around today....you will be rich but first your money will be spent on humanity is my guess?

I wonder if this part is even half-true.

I can believe the Saudi royal family are "Khazarian Satanists and not Muslims" - they behave that way

Saudi's are related to Bush's and Bush's are related to the Queen...which I find hilarious that when she dies, no one in the royal family wants anything to do with the crown.

I would LOVE to know what's really being said "hey, better get on the winning team or you're going down" because it's quite apparent those stepping down, dying, etc., have made their choices in one way or the other

TELLING?

Splaying and 'Splanning - by real men.

(No pussies in the room - right Obama, Macron and Justin Trudeau?)

Both men sat with legs splayed. Trump listened intently as Putin spoke.

The encounter went longer than expected, and first lady Melania Trump came in at one point to urge them to conclude, Tillerson said. The two men later joined other G20 leaders at a concert. Mrs. Trump sat next to Putin at dinner.

Melania speaks Russian, I believe

Listen: Tillerson describes meeting between Trump and Putin

"positive chemistry"

"not alot of re-litigating of the past"

"we need to find a way to go forward"

"there was so much to talk about ... almost everything got touched on"

"extraordinarily important... we spent very much time on Syria... with many details"

I enjoyed that...thanks...Putin and Melania both speak German. Don't you think that our military who tried to do a coup with Ron Paul in 2012 have already been in contact with both Trump and Putin and although they probably haven't spoken directly to each other, they've messaged each other and planned via their ambassador's and military? Just like I still think Assad is in on this but playing the game in order to take the cabal down. Trump hit an abandoned air field, and warned Putin first plus only a few of the missiles actually hit ground. I think we're watching a 5D chess game being played out with Trump and the BRIC'S nations working together.

Update on the "Daily Meme war" - Join the Meme Warriors List?

DEURfShXUAARhsg.jpg

Weaponizing the Mem-makers

VOX is starting a subscriber list, to notify his friends and fans of a DAILY Meme messsage

(it will also be used to promote books from his publishing company).

Partly, it is insurance against being Blocked by Twitter.

It may also be a new tool to battle the reach of the "Main" stream media

> Learn more* : http://voxday.blogspot.com/2017/07/meme-of-day.html

VoxDay Darkstream 07.09.2017 Fighting the Meme Wars - Join the Meme Mailing List!

(my list of "three wars"):

The Great MEME WARS

========

1. Gamergate

2. Trump versus Hillary

3. Trump vs. CNN and the Lie Stream media

Vox has a different three Wars

===

1 . Rabid puppies win the battle of Science Fiction awards

2. Gamergate

3. Trump vs CNN, etc

I will stick with my own three wars, since I recall "Andrew Anglin's arm" who took on and beat the Hill Trolls,

and helped Trump to win the 2016 Election

=====

* EXCERPT:

=========

I've been thinking about how it might be possible to increase the general awareness of Castalia's catalog while simultaneously expanding our collective meme war capabilities. Nearly 10,000 of you are on the New Release mailing list, but I'm not willing to use that for anything but announcing new ebook releases once or twice a month. We don't even email announcements of new print or audiobook editions, although we probably should.

But I was thinking that by putting out a Meme of the Day, which everyone on the MemeWar email list could then put up on their blog, Gab, or Twitter that day, we might be able to effectively set things trending on a regular basis. The Meme of the Day would be "sponsored" by one of our books, which might or might not be related.

Today's MOTD. Do feel free to spread the love.

We're reaching levels of #FakeNews that were not previously believed to even be possible. #CNNMemeWar #CNNBlackmail

DETZbmLXYAE3fU3.jpg

RDS made a comment about "kidnapped children on Mars"

when he was on with Alex Jones - let's see how he deals with that here

ROBERT DAVID STEELE: ON THE DEEP STATE & EVERYTHING ELSE #UNRIG

streamed live on Jul 6, 2017

I interviewed Robert David Steele on Thursday, July 6, 2017. We talk about pedophilia, Trump, the deep state, 911, colonies on Mars and the moons of Saturn, underground bases and a host of other topics.

REPEAT - with weird connections...

Interesting revelation here

JOSEPH FARRELL - ANTARCTICA BOMBSHELL REVEALED! ADMIRAL BYRD JFK NAZIS & ATLANTIS - DARK JOURNALIST

Adm. Richard Byrd (of Highjump fame) had a cousin, D.H. Bird who has an interesting role in History.

He was the OWNER of the Texas book depository, from which Lee Harvey Oswald was said to have shot JFK

==

Byrd was born in Winchester, Virginia, the son of Esther Bolling (Flood) and Richard Evelyn Byrd, Sr. He was a descendant of one of the First Families of Virginia.

170px-Sedgeford_portrait.jpg : 7d10f9af11e23dd8576214bb805216bf--native

His ancestors include planter John Rolfe and his wife Pocahontas, William Byrd II of Westover Plantation, who established Richmond, and Robert "King" Carter, a colonial governor. He was the brother of Virginia Governor and U.S. Senator Harry F. Byrd, a dominant figure in the Virginia Democratic Party from the 1920s until the 1960s; their father served as Speaker of the Virginia House of Delegates for a time.

. . .

Operation Highjump (1946–1947)

200px-Alone_%28Richard_Byrd_autobiograph
Cover of Byrd's Autobiography
220px-Richard-E-Byrd-6854e2.jpg
Admiral Byrd during Operation Deep Freeze I (Dec. 1955)

In 1946, Secretary of the Navy James Forrestal appointed Byrd as officer in charge of Antarctic Developments Project. Byrd's fourth Antarctic expedition was codenamed Operation Highjump.[2] It was the largest Antarctic expedition to date and was expected to last six to eight months.

The expedition was supported by a large naval force (designated Task Force 68), commanded by Rear Admiral Richard H. Cruzen. There were thirteen US Navy support ships (besides the flagship USS Mount Olympus and the aircraft carrier USS Philippine Sea), six helicopters, six flying boats, two seaplane tenders, and fifteen other aircraft. The total number of personnel involved was over 4,000.

The armada arrived in the Ross Sea on December 31, 1946, and made aerial explorations of an area half the size of the United States, recording ten new mountain ranges. The major area covered was the eastern coastline of Antarctica from 150 degrees east to the Greenwich meridian.

Memberships

Byrd was an active Freemason. He became a member of Federal Lodge No. 1, Washington, D.C. on March 19, 1921 and affiliated with Kane Lodge No. 454, New York City, September 18, 1928. He was a member of National Sojourners Chapter No. 3 at Washington. In 1930, Byrd was awarded a gold medal by the Kane Lodge.[39]

In 1931 Byrd joined the Tennessee Society of the Sons of the American Revolution. He received the Society's War Service Medal for his service during the First World War.

Byrd also belonged to numerous other organizations including the Century Club, Explorers Club, The Country Club in Brookline, Massachusetts and Lions Clubs in Washington D.C.

==

> wiki: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_E._Byrd

Ron is still "Waiting for (his) Godot" - who will never come, but misses out on real change

7-12-17 – WE AWAIT A VERIFIABLE REVERSAL

Actually, change is arriving every day, and I am encouraged by it.

Comments on RVD's channel:

Published on Jul 11, 2017

WE AWAIT A VERIFIABLE REVERSAL
In case you are unaware, none of the hoped-for changes we visionaries have wanted for a good while have yet manifested in our reality. Many have succumbed to living in some imaginary 4 or 5D world that does not yet exist on a physical, earthly plane. I was part of that myself until I became disillusioned when my non-mortgaged home was stolen. While I still have glimmers of hope, they are punctuated by the realties still so prevalent. The re-establishment of the US Republic under Tim Turner collapsed; SwissIndo proved to be a probable scam; the Ambassador and White Dragons seem to have disappeared; and the currency-revaluation (RV) promising abundance for us visionaries keeps moving into the future a little bit at a time. When will “NOW” finally arrive in the present? I’m tired of the hopium addiction; and I know I’m not the only one.

photo.jpg
all will happen very soon Mr Ron so start making your personal plan for humanity

x1

I already have some projects in mind; and I have invites to work with other visionaries on projects around the world. The most important thing, however, is to unseat the liars who seem to run the current system.

x1

photo.jpg
"not yet happened" Haha. Actually, things are progressing. We are in a better world than we might have been

====================

Like this - Gal Gadot

wonder-woman-gal-gadot.jpg?w=490&h=276&c

She showed us a Wonder Woman who was strong, yet feminine.

Deluded (for a while), but she was still able to see through lies.

The ending was a let down for some, but I saw Christian images, and a Luciferian defeated - unusual in recent Hollyrude flms

IF Hillary had been President, we would have had someone whose job it was to implement Lies, Slavery, & the NWO

Now we have a President who is pursuing pedos, and genuinely wants to Make America Great.

All Ron's notions about courts seem like fake news to me, while he ignores the real changes,

and still talks about the Ambassador, The RV and other discredited lies

DISCERNMENT requires a careful, thoughtful process - Dolan delivers that

(but people like RVD, Corey Goode, etc do not)

"THIS is Not Intel!" - Richard Dolan

Bill Ryan is definitely back / Dolan was always here, and we need his voice on these important matters

Richard Dolan talks to Bill Ryan in depth: Corey Goode, Andy Basiago, Bill Tompkins, MUFON, and more

Richard Dolan is the best person to put the "Corey Goode issues" into their proper perspective

"Campfire stories... very hard to believe" / But Dolan definitely believes there is a SSP

How to Keep UFOLOGY RESPECTABLE

"If you want to qualify as a whistleblower, the first thing you need to do is confirm who you are"

"Any scientific claim must be 'falsifiable' - ie capable of being proven false."

Ryan did not like RDS talking about "child slave colonies on Mars" (not verifiable!)

Dolan says: "it is sad" that AJ had RDS on, but has never talked to Dolan.

Andy Basiago was flattered (in a way), called "high intelligent... believes his own story 100%"

But his story of Mars tends to discredit his other info, says Ryan - "lays waste to it"

Not much.

Someone (was it Redice?) interviewed him some months ago

DISCERNMENT requires a careful, thoughtful process - Dolan delivers that

(but people like RVD, Corey Goode, etc do not)

"THIS is Not Intel!" - Richard Dolan

This is really good...listening to the guy who funded RDS speak out about funding him and then saying he has a drinking problem and probably mental issues in an interview with George Webb explains why so many are turning their backs on him . This is Jason Goodman, Webb's side kick and just so you know, I've gotten to the point I don't know who's telling the truth anymore. I don't even know if this is the right one, they delete their video's a lot. But it's someone speaking out about him.

Dolan delivered indeed. Thanks

"This is really good...listening to the guy who funded RDS speak out about funding him and then saying he has a drinking problem and probably mental issues in an interview with George Webb explains why so many are turning their backs on him . This is Jason Goodman, Webb's side kick and just so you know, I've gotten to the point I don't know who's telling the truth anymore. I don't even know if this is the right one, they delete their video's a lot. But it's someone speaking out about him"

- Softlywinged

FRANK BACON Call Regarding Robbing and Stealing #unrig

I listened to some of it. The guy's beef seems to be about being intimidated by RDS and the NYPD, and he wants back $50 that he gave to Steele. $50? Really? Seems like a tiny nothing-burger to me,

(I liked the interview RDS did with Dr Duke today - & he seems to still be onside with Cynthia McKinney.

I think he mentioned something in the interview about having split with an ex-funding source. These things happen,

and there are two sides to every story. This story did not persuade me of anything.):

Target : AIPAC

NT-Q5YGhqcr_pcFFJkW9XQ.jpg?

It seems has AIPAC painted a target on Robert David Steele,

- and now he & Cynthia McKinney want to return the favor

RDS interviewed by Dr David Duke - a classic on Israel's influence & power in America

MP3 : http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/071217.mp3

(steele interview starts at 13:30 minutes)

Dr. Duke with former CIA Officer Robert Steele on the Zionist-Israeli Hijacking of USA Politics & the Trump Whitehouse

Time to fight back?

KEY POINTS:

==========

+ "A brutal, vicious attack" by AIPAC trolls got cancelled 435 meet-ups organized by Steele's group
+ Steele will attack back, by organizing billboards showing traitor congressmen, who have signed AIPAC pledges
+ These AIPAC pledges have Congress people pressured into putting Israel's interests AHEAD of America's
+ Anti-defamation League conflates criticism of Israel with genuine anti-semiticism
+ The only one who hacked the election was Hillary Clinton in 13 states
+ CA would lose 4 members of Congress if Illegals were not counted in census data
+ Certain states are getting extra influence thanks to counting these extra non-citizens
+ Israel was involved in the assassination of JFK, says RDS - kennedy was going to label agents of Israel
+ Vatican is also acting as fa oreign agent
===
+ Saudi is "other half of the Zionist coin" - run by a different type of Jew
+ Hillary Clinton sold out Middle Eastern neighb
+ Israel is "stealing water from Jordan", and "trying to take the oil from Syria"
+ "Time for the US to stop paying $30k for each man, woman & child in Israel"
+ "Time to stop subsidizing Saudi military"

===

Netanyahu is furious!
"Trump and Putin have agreed to put Israel back in a box"

"In a phone call, Bibi told Lindsay Graham and McCain: 'This is not what I am paying you for!' "

Meet-Up may relent - they are highly vulnerable.
"WE are not anti-semitic. We are ANTI-ZION!"

RELATED??

RESPONSE to a column in a Manila newspaper today

BABE IN THE WOODS

Poor Babe, you've got it wrong (again?).
There is no Trump "war on the press" as you said in your column today.
The ordnance is aimed mainly in the opposite direction, with the attack flowing from the Lie-stream media towards Trump.

Instead, Mr Trump is waging war on Pedophiles, and Globalists like Soros, Hillary, Schumer, and McCain, who are doing what they can to benefit international interests, at the expense of We-the-People, ordinary patriotic Americans like me.

The polls are not favoring Trump at the moment. But I don't believe them anymore. Nor do I believe the purveyors of fake news like: CNN, MSNBC, the NY Slimes, and the Washington Compost - among others. I call them the Lie-Stream Media, and I am until their tricks of exaggeration, invention, and bald-faced fake journalism

Fortunately, more and more Americans seem to be awakening to the true state of the world, and the waking-up process is now accelerating.

You don't believe me? I suggest you check out the efforts of two former Presidential candidates, Robert David Steele (a former CIA spy), and Dr Cynthia McKinney, a respected black woman who is also a former Congresswoman from ---.

They will be battling the corrupt voting practices and the loyalty oaths that are forced upon new congress people by AIPAC. This is an oath that Dr McKinney refused to take, and so the Israel lobby used their influence and their checkbooks, to knock her out of office.

Shouldn't Americans be made aware of whom many of their politicians are truly serving?

Why not come back from woods, and join the growing tide in pursuit of truth this year?

===== =====

Posted Today, 04:28 AM

"This is really good...listening to the guy who funded RDS speak out about funding him and then saying he has a drinking problem and probably mental issues in an interview with George Webb explains why so many are turning their backs on him . This is Jason Goodman, Webb's side kick and just so you know, I've gotten to the point I don't know who's telling the truth anymore. I don't even know if this is the right one, they delete their video's a lot. But it's someone speaking out about him"

- Softlywinged

I was speaking about the video of Richard Dolan being "really good" and I didn't look long for the video about the guy who funded RDS for Poll mole who said that RDS has a drinking problem and mental issues nor was I trying to persuade you on anything, just stating what I've heard, that he brings up names such as Cynthia McKinney with no Cynthia McKinney speaking for him or endorsing him and the guy who funded him stating why he dropped him because it's not that important, just putting it out there so we can "discern" , why this thread in the first place, no?

. I also stated I don't know who's telling the truth any more. Something's not Kosher if Trump is ignoring him, that's for sure. I endorsed Robert David Steele when I first started listening and now, I don't know. We've got Wikileaks that's been taken over by the opposition, some Anonymous taken over by the opposition that I just don't know. I still love the fact that RDS speaks more truth's that we've all known about and I will continue to stay on the fence with him. We must use discernment in everything these days.

Yes. That makes sense

I am more in the Still Listening to RDS, rather than ENDORSING him mode.

Although I have referred people to his work, because it might help Red Pill people, into understanding the Zio takeover of America

RDS is raising money, he says, to "put up billboard ads" showing which Congressmen have taken the AIPAC oath.

I wonder how much of that money will wind up in his own pocket. These crowdfunding campaigns seem to lack accounting and accountability

Here's some billboard spending that really resulted in Billboards being put up - maybe Steele should work with them (?)

Billboard1.jpg

American taxpayers have given more money to Israel than to any other nation, despite the fact that Israel is one of the smallest and richest countries on earth.

Thanks to special interest lobbying, which, until now, has largely gone unopposed, Israel receives $3.1 billion American tax dollars each year in military aid, plus hundreds of millions more for additional weapons programs. This comes to a whopping $10.2 million per day (see breakdown). But that is not all. Special arrangements that benefit Israel combined with aid paid out to other countries on its behalf cost Americans nearly $7 million more each day and thousands of jobs.

We can't afford it – morally, financially, or strategically.

Israel does not behave as a friend to the US. +

==

> http://stoptheblankcheck.org/

So says Bill Still

Russian Lawyer Was Actually Working For Obama Clinton, 1710

Haha

... and it gets worse...

TRUMP RUSSIA SCANDAL BACKFIRES AGAINST DEMS | Dick Morris

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_-NV8EK1To

Lie Stream Media and the Dems are being seen as the scumbags they are.

Shut them down!

I pray Seaman isn't right...even I've had some doubts while I'm seeing good things happening I'm not seeing anything different as far as a bunch of drama in over sight committee's and special councils for investigating this or that, that's been happening for the past 8 years, just a bunch of distractions....scared, yeah, I'm scared we might be being played again and praying I'm wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHwe_Fc_vDA&feature=push-lsb&attr_tag=i5KdkuhC7i3k4OKf-6

The David Seaman video seems like an outburst from someone who has lost patience.

It does not seem too meaningful.

I dont think Trump is taking all the abuse he gets everyday to serve some NWO agenda - Why should he?

What could be possibly be offered to make him play a charade?

But finding his way through the swamp and trying to build power is a very real challenge.

RON's theories = a Big Nothing

RVD is still going on about "stolen wealth" an phony courts

Why?

I reckon he never generated much, if any, wealth in his lifetime - he relied on charity from others, as I understand it..

Those who can whine about stolen wealth, are more properly those who pay taxes

7-15-17 – CAN WE NOW ACCESS OUR STOLEN WEALTH?

Published on Jul 14, 2017

CAN WE NOW ACCESS OUR STOLEN WEALTH?
Two of my friends seem to be on very different pages when it comes to solutions to the criminal theft of our natural wealth. Anna von Reitz and Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf disagree. I’ve been following Anna for over a year now; and I greatly respect the work she has been doing. I read her posts pretty much every day. I also worked with Heather in the past, very much appreciating her contribution to our emancipation. Anna contends, if I comprehend it correctly, that Heather’s plan keeps the corporation intact. If that’s true, I oppose it. Corporations are the problem, never the solution. Freedom is the only remedy that will restore human rights and allow us to become more than slaves. With all my heart, I’d like to see us pull together to undo the demonic criminality that has inflicted the human race for millennia. If we can finally access our wealth, we can put it to good use in liberating one another, ending the insane debt slavery system and ushering in a new age of higher consciousness.

Heather's crazy and impossible scheme was discredited a long time ago, in my vew

=====

(As for the phony Judge, RVD himself posted this):

Excerpt:

One of my friends, a former sheriff deputy here in Florida sent me this... "Ron, I utterly implore you to come to your senses concerning this non judge. She was never a judge of any court in any state in the union address states, or in any judicial body appointed/elected or otherwise. There are no common law courts, there is only common law jurisdiction when you actually claim it and establish a court of record nisi prius where you are the tribunal and in possession of a seal and are independent of the magistrate.Let me repeat that. THERE ARE NO COMMON LAW COURTS in any state in the union of states...

. . .

Sorry, if she was a legitimate judge she'd be willing to provide a citation of any case where she was the presiding justice I'd think. Many people have requested this very thing and I have yet to see the first citation offered by her. If she'd produce/provide just one it would alleviate all the puffery and bravo sierra.