ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LISTEN to this rubbishy old "classic", think about Black Lives Matter,

- and you will find to what extent the Satanists (Hillary?) have succeeded

Rolling Stones - Sympathy for the Devil

"Every cop is a criminal... and all criminals, saints!"

Maybe this ugly weed needed to bloom, so we could see how important it is to tend the garden

Indeed and in agreement with you brother....I just wrote this up on one of the pages I'm editor:

So bummed, just have to share what I'm thinking. We all know that the cabal is running scared and their time is short and what they did in Turkey pisses me off. The Turkish military has overthrown 4 Turkish governments since 1960 from Islamic influence. Always returning their country back to democracy. It's become blatantly obvious that US was behind this and blaming the US is their cover and Erdogan was out of the country for that reason. He KNEW there was going to be an attempted coup. And why? To continue their plot in cahoots with the Saudi's to overthrow the Syrian Government. And now? They've removed 2,745 judges of high council from office and at least 3,000 police officers and military were arrested. Those basically who had a voice and 'clout' in Turkey's democracy. Now some will say Turkey is being spanked by factions of the cabal because Erdogan apologized to Putin but I don't see it that way. I see the DNA of our corrupt US all over this.

DrBubb, did you get to watch this yet? I got high just listening to the live feed. He comes in @ the 2:30 mark

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLr14oAnjao

I guess Ron has decided he has made a profound spiritual discovery in saying that Lucifer if god, his new video is #2 on the rant.

He is too dumb, however, to understand that it really doesn't matter what he calls the god he hates, it doesn't change his situation one bit. A new delusion same as the old delusion, just with a different name.

I guess Ron has decided he has made a profound spiritual discovery in saying that Lucifer if god, his new video is #2 on the rant.

He is too dumb, however, to understand that it really doesn't matter what he calls the god he hates, it doesn't change his situation one bit. A new delusion same as the old delusion, just with a different name.

Yep, a viewer said it all right here and naturally unless you agree with Ron or write some type of praise to him, you're wrong and your opinion doesn't matter

photo.jpg
Ron you are so lost
photo.jpg
Richard, you are so lost!

Is this where Ron's old audience has gone?

ambassador2-50pctB2_zpsh7vpn8by.jpg

The Ambassador & his team are interested in UFO's and Area 51

GoldFish Report No. 54 The Ambassador Welcomes Area 51 Whistle Blower Capt. Max Steel

Published on Jul 15, 2016

On the GoldFish Report No. 54 the Ambassador welcomes Area 51 Whistle Blower Capt. Max Steel with Co-Host Nicole Steel of the "Max Steel Show". Max describes his experiences as a transport worker hauling retrieved beam ships to Area 51 and S4, and due to his unique talents earned himself a position to pilot the beam ships.

Louisa:

"We remind people, our goal is not to interrogate people" (and get to the truth)

I think it funny that folks keep commenting on Ron's video about how "awake" he is. Ron is not awake, he is a pathetic, delusional old man living in a room in his son's house, lost in a Youtube echo chamber.

Advice to the bulk of the people: Stop listening to old men. Don't make an old man or woman president of the U.S. We have nothing to offer you. We are the products of a culture that no longer exists and will never exist again. Most of us will only live another 10 or 15 years. We cannot see through your eyes or experience life the way you do. Don't listen to us. Make your own world. Oh, and stop believing 2,000 year old mythologies created by pre-scientific people. Really, folks. Just wake up.

Great wisdom in your words Thunter and great advice!!! Go for the 40/50 year old's for their advice...they've been around long enough to have seen our mistakes and young enough to see a better future. And hopefully they'll take the reins and soon because the generation coming up after them scare me to death LOL

I just think it bizarre that the same 40 somethings that keep blaming the Boomers for all of the current problems, turn around and make Boomers Presidents and legislators. WTF is that all about? We weren't consciously doing anything, we were just living our lives exactly as the 40 somethings are living their's. It still remains, though, that our experience is not their experience. They cannot live in our past.

Do you know what Sharia Law is? Never mind, I don't want to know your answer.
The system is set up to vote in who the powers that be want in....there are plenty who would love to run that are of that age. It's not about what you know but who you know that's got the most money and will conform to the rules of the corporation and not make waves and try and bring the organic de jure constitution and especially the Bill of Rights to the table.
I pray for the day when we stop pointing fingers at each other or each other's "parties" I'm neither democrat nor republican...I'm awake and all I can say about dems or pubs is whether it's the left wing or the right wing, it's all the same bird. The system wants us to blame each other and our party's so we don't look at the real culprits.
I'm with you on religion....I don't want any religion governing either.

Editing here because I'm watching MANY 40 year olds and younger with children and they're not just living their lives. They see what's going down and they know something has to change or their children don't stand a chance. They see it, we didn't because it wasn't as bad 20 years ago as it is today.

I think it funny that folks keep commenting on Ron's video about how "awake" he is. Ron is not awake, he is a pathetic, delusional old man living in a room in his son's house, lost in a Youtube echo chamber.

Advice to the bulk of the people: Stop listening to old men. Don't make an old man or woman president of the U.S. We have nothing to offer you. We are the products of a culture that no longer exists and will never exist again. Most of us will only live another 10 or 15 years. We cannot see through your eyes or experience life the way you do. Don't listen to us. Make your own world. Oh, and stop believing 2,000 year old mythologies created by pre-scientific people. Really, folks. Just wake up.

For Ron, I agree with you.

But what would they do instead?

Follow Marco Rubio, or Beyonce, Obama or BLM?

I think there is real value to genuine wisdom, rather than un-researched ersatz version that RVD offers

I've made it to 14 minutes and I'm laughing hard!!! He says he's a 'walk-in' from the planet ELIAM and became a second degree black belt and then went to Japan and became a Ninja in 3 months....well his martial arts training didn't help him with all those twitches or is that indicative of his ET family and they all twitch? HAHA
How do they whoever "they" are come up with which number is which Universe anyway? He say's he's of the 17th Universe from the 9th dimension?
The Ambassador proclaims to be a black belt and he's taking this guy serious? Maybe the amba is part of the MKUltra and fooling humanity because this guy has definite signs of an MKUltra being done on him or like I said his tics and twitches are just part of the race of ELIAM....I'm gonna continue watching for the entertainment value and again because I'm bored LOL to the max.

Yeah, I know what Sharia law is. It's just that I don't see much difference between it, and the Old Testament, where "God" repeatedly ordered his people to commit genocide, and advocated laws which included stoning unruly teenagers to death, and declared it an abomination to eat shell fish.

RVD's Purpose #1: Uphold the Delusions (that protect him from Reality)

7-19-16 – HUMANS BECAME MISCREANTS

He's full of contradictions:

+ "A miscreant* is a being whose DNA has been modify... to enslave us"

+ "I have been wrestling with the idea that... much of what I have believed, and parotted back is mixed with lies" (certainly that's true)

+ "The truth will set you free - But first it will put you off"

( RVD gets pissed off by the truth, does not accept it, and BANS those who deliver it to him)

+ "It was never intended that we would have to pay"

+ "I have to admit I am not free"

+ "Traveling is one of my natural rights"

+ "The world is full of lies, deceptions, and pathways to take"

+ "The leaders have no heart. Are... gross manipulators of perceptions"

==

Damn it, Ron, freedom is about having free choices, and freedom of speech, not about people getting free things.

I am sicj and tired of hear those who have the victim mentality doing their whining.

I want them all to stop: RVD, BLM, 3rd wave feminists...

They whine while the state steals on their behalf.

===

*The dictionary says:

"a person who has done something wrong or unlawful."

Yeah, I know what Sharia law is. It's just that I don't see much difference between it, and the Old Testament, where "God" repeatedly ordered his people to commit genocide, and advocated laws which included stoning unruly teenagers to death, and declared it an abomination to eat shell fish.

No difference? How about a few thousand years difference? This is the 21st Century and you say on # 1236

"As for Sharia law, what's the difference? Republicans want want Iron Age, Old Testament law to be the law of the land. Frankly, I don't want any religion to govern the country." [unquote]

And my question to you is when did Obama and Clinton become republicans? What timeline are you on anyway?

Obama has less than 6 months left as President. He didn't replace the constitution with Sharia law. He also didn't take everyone's guns away as was broadly expected. As for Clinton, or Trump...they are simply flip sides of the same coin. Short of somehow initiating a military coup, neither are going to be more effective than Obama. If the democrats want sharia law, or the republicans want old testament law, what's the difference? Loading the Supreme court with justices either way, that will allow either to happen, would destroy the country. Doesn't matter what name you tag it with. Religious fanaticism is ugly and dangerous. And antithetical to everything the country has ever stood for.

Short of somehow exempting herself, though, I seriously doubt Clinton is interested in making Sharia law the law of the land. She would be one of its first targets.

As for Ron's latest video, he's simply playing a variation of the old, "The devil made me do it," screed. He has simply updated it to, "The ET's made me do it."

Come on Ron, man up. Take some responsibility for your own miserable life.

That may be the only way to set himself free - to take responsibility, and start walking in the light

Obama has less than 6 months left as President. He didn't replace the constitution with Sharia law. He also didn't take everyone's guns away as was broadly expected. As for Clinton, or Trump...they are simply flip sides of the same coin. Short of somehow initiating a military coup, neither are going to be more effective than Obama. If the democrats want sharia law, or the republicans want old testament law, what's the difference? Loading the Supreme court with justices either way, that will allow either to happen, would destroy the country. Doesn't matter what name you tag it with. Religious fanaticism is ugly and dangerous. And antithetical to everything the country has ever stood for.

Short of somehow exempting herself, though, I seriously doubt Clinton is interested in making Sharia law the law of the land. She would be one of its first targets.

They'll never get our guns...we've got too many other countries as teachers who did give up their guns. I don't feel that way about Trump at all nor do the generals getting behind him. We'll never have a Supreme Court until they're out of the federal city of D.C. and back in Philadelphia. We have the Unjustice Courts. Yes, any religion in politics is dangerous. Clinton is only interested in doing what she's told while her pockets are lined. Take a listen to this. The guy referenced at the end Hartford VanDyke , it was his father's uncle that told Roosevelt about the Pearl Harbor attack.

Maybe someone should show this to RVD because he always uses the excuse banking is a fraud and that's why it was okay to fraud the bank who loaned him money:

Retail banking also known as Consumer Banking is the provision of services by a bank to individual consumers, rather than to companies, corporations or other banks. Services offered include savings and transactional accounts, mortgages, personal loans, debit cards, and credit cards.

I found this video of a politician exposing the CENTRAL bank scam and if someone doesn't explain the difference between retail which he committed fraud on and central banking, he will continue to see it as all banking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeJpQQt_b8c

The Reality of Money Creation is badly misunderstood

Maybe someone should show this to RVD because he always uses the excuse banking is a fraud and that's why it was okay to fraud the bank who loaned him money:

Retail banking also known as Consumer Banking is the provision of services by a bank to individual consumers, rather than to companies, corporations or other banks. Services offered include savings and transactional accounts, mortgages, personal loans, debit cards, and credit cards.

I found this video of a politician exposing the CENTRAL bank scam and if someone doesn't explain the difference between retail which he committed fraud on and central banking, he will continue to see it as all banking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeJpQQt_b8c

He sounds like he does not truly understand banking, and especially money creation. NO FREE MONEY is created.

A deposit and a loan are created at the same time, as part of a "web of promises" that is the reality of money creation under fractional reserve banking. This means, if the loan is not paid back, the bank will lose money, because it is responsible to the depositor.

Maybe an over-simplified example with help to explain how MONEY CREATION really works:

1/ Mr Jones borrows $100,000 from ABC bank - when he signs the Loan agreement, both the Loan and a Deposit are created similtaneously. Initiallly the Loan is funded by the deposit sitting in the account of Mr Jones. In some sense, these were both created "from thin air" - but the bank gets no richer from this act of money creation. It will only make money, if the interest it receives from Mr Jones exceeds the cost of the deposit that funds the loan

2/ Mr Jones instructs the bank to send $100,000 to the bank account of the seller of the house he is buying. To keep this simple, I will assume it is the same bank. So as this happens, the bank removes the $100,000 deposit from the account of Mr Jones, and credits the account of the seller home, whom I will call Mr Smith. At this point, Mr Smith's deposit is funding the Loan the bank made to Mr Jones.

3/ Smith is free to move the money out of the bank, since he fully controls it. So the bank may offer him an interest rate, let's say 1%, to keep the money on deposit for one year.

4/ If the bank is charging 2.5% to Mr Jones for the loan, then the "spread" it makes for the first year is 1.5%, being the difference the 2.5% that Mr Jones pays, and the 1.0% that it pays out to Mr Smith. From the spread, it must cover its various salary costs and operating expenses if it is to make a profit.

5/ If Mr Jones defaults, and refuses to repay the loan, the bank can foreclose. But if the value drops, and the bank gets only $50,000 in the foreclosure, the bank will suffer a very real loss of $50,000 - since it must still pay back the $100,000 represented by the deposit held by Mr Smith

==
CONCLUSION: It isn't fractional banking that weakens the banking system, it is poor lending decisions.

So the Video is loaded with misinformation!

Archived