ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember that and wished it too. You've already heard all the spiels the Ambassador has put out, he'd have to do more to convince you.

Remember the show where they supposedly answered the Five Questions?

It was like a joke.

(I will try to find the links)

Can they really imagine any of the intelligent folk who hang out here, would fall for any of it?

Square One?

Sedona Workshop on Aug 13th.

He;s going back to Hong Kong.

I am willing to meet him

Found on another forum:

Oh please, anything that has to do with Keenan, or that whackjob conspiracy theorist from Japan is the purest of opium induced hooey. They've been pushing this nonsense for years looking for suckers to give them money for one thing or another. The so called "gold bonds" are another fantasy cooked up by someone in the orient, and have been repeatedly dismissed as crude forgeries and a con. Keenan was even able to convince a for real major NY law firm to file a suit in ENYDC to get some of the fake bonds back that had been seized by the Secret Service, I believe it was, in Europe. That the suit survived as long as it did still amazes me, although it was ultimately dismissed as a full fledged crock. There are NO "dragon families" there is and never was NO gold, there are no gold bonds of any stripe, and there is nothing to this other than a VERY long winded and poorly concocted fantasy by a proven conman, and by a writer who has either had a for real complete break with reality or else is running a really long running shaggy dog story with no punch line. Either way, all hooey.

Do you agree, Dr. Bubb? Is it all fiction? Is there any point to meeting Dave Schmidt, the Ambassador, Neil Keenan, or any other player in this game? If your intent is to ask the 'hard' questions, I am sure you realize they are like politicians - they will either deflect the question, or say they can't say for security reasons, or give a lame answer, or in the case of Dave, he has a religious background, and some things he believes is not based on evidence, at least none that the members of this forum would accept.

Dave says he has seen wet ink signatures on documents. Forgery is easy enough. The only positive I can see at this point is that Dave has stepped away from the Ambassador, although not from the Family itself. He will forge ahead on that path until the the trail goes cold. It seems to be the case, though, that these storytellers have a way of coming up with new angles all the time, to keep the story going, without ever having to do anything real except collect money from the faithful.

We have and continue to poke holes in their stories, but the believers will not be swayed by logic, their emotion is in charge and until something drastic happens, will continue to listen to the stories. It doesn't cost anything but time to follow the story, so many will hang on, just in case one of these characters does come up with something of value.

Yeah.

I realize that. But I sometimes have a way of discovering things - when I meet face to face

no 5 questions were ever met...PERIOD!!! And I hope I'm not offending anyone but I still think Mr. "Ambassador" is Cobra , the voice may be disguised by a nuance but the way he speaks is exactly the same.

If they are the same person, his Cobra persona is certainly more popular than his Ambassador persona. AFAIK Cobra has been around a lot longer, and talks a lot more about galactic stuff. They both have accents, but I don't hear Cobra saying y'understand or it's this way, which the Ambassador says quite often. If they are the same, they are quite good at keeping the persona's distinct, as Cobra talks about the Resistance, whereas the Ambassador talks about 555 overcoming 666 and has more of a religious slant.

As far as confessing, I think Dave feels he is going where he thinks the leading edge is - I could be wrong, of course, but I think he considers himself a sincere researcher, even if he comes across as a conman to many. Where has his research led us to? Is he or his followers any better off, or are they just along for a ride?

I don't know Red Panda, and I'm being honest. I find his links about the Annunaki and Zecharia Sitchen ( along with Michael Tsarions') quite fascinating. Is he on a wild goose chase or is he doing what ever he can to keep his followers interested so they come to his seminars? He's already stated his seminars are his source of income and it's not cheap to live in Sedona, even if you're only renting a room.

Sure, it's interesting, but what impact does it have beyond entertainment? He says the Annunaki are prepared to help fix the mess they made, but how? When it comes to impact on the real world, all these characters come up flat.

As far as filling his seminars, he says that money just flows for him lately. He doesn't have to sweat that anymore, he is on a Divine Mission.

For keeping a story going, he gets full marks. For impact on the real world, he is coming up short.

right but if he truly believes it about the Annunaki, etc., for he has gone to great extremes to interview so many involved and delve deeply and people are coming to his seminars...those followers believe him too so of course the money is going to flow to him. It's sort of like if you believe putting cod liver oil on your nose is going to keep cancer away and you'll always be healthy LOL if you believe it, then it's your truth. So the question then is, how long before he realizes he's on a wild goose chase or as you say the impact comes to be? I still question the fact that if they're the ones who supposedly created this mess, how are they going to fix this mess? I will always believe it's up to all of us to fix the situation we're in.

Just like the dinar is going to reval any day and they'll all be millionaires, the story of the Annunaki coming to 'save the planet' could go on for years

Just like the dinar is going to reval any day and they'll all be millionaires, the story of the Annunaki coming to 'save the planet' could go on for years

Yes. I think what interests me is how long can folks like Dave, Jerzy Babkowski, Neil Keenan, Rob Potter, Cobra, etc. keep telling these stories and maintain their followers? I think the followers will keep following until they have a better story to believe in. Perhaps they will never find a better one, and will go to their grave hoping, just like the followers of religions and new age beliefs. Here is one I check into now and then: shareintl.org

Many now expect the return of their awaited Teacher, whether they call him the Christ, the Messiah, the fifth Buddha, Krishna, or the Imam Mahdi. Millions now know that the one who fulfils all these expectations, Maitreya, the World Teacher, is already living among us and is gradually emerging into full public recognition.

Benjamin Creme was contacted by one of the Masters in 1959. He was told, among other things, that Maitreya, the World Teacher ― the Master of all the Masters ― would return in about 20 years [1979]. He is still waiting . . . Now, that's patience. Dave has a long way to go to match Creme. One commonality they share is the expectation of economic collapse. Of course many mainstream economic pundits are expecting this as well, but so far while we have had some crashes, no major collapse as of yet.

If you can find a cause that is unlikely to ever be resolved, then you can sustain a scam related to it forever.

The Dinar is the perfect example. It is never going to revalue as the Dinar believers assert, because that is mathematically impossible. The death knell to the Dinar RV scam would be for Iraq to do what they have said they were going to do, and that makes real sense, and that is to redenominate their currency. Fortunately for the RV scammers, the GOI is so dysfunctional that they will never do that. So the scam can go on forever.

All of this pie-in-the-sky, hope-on-a-rope stuff is predicated on a belief that history, culture, society and government is like the old slot-car toys that were constantly jumping off the track when you went too fast into a turn. Everyone is waiting for a cosmic conductor to pick the poor car up and put it back in its slot, and reset the race. But that is simply a delusional belief. Time, along with culture, society and government, only moves in one direction. To switch metaphors, once Pandora's demons are out the box, they can never be put back into it again.

Our world is changing. Our culture has changed significantly over even the last 15 years. It hasn't jumped out of its slot, it is accelerating down the straightaway (to switch metaphors once again), and no amount of intervention is going to change its course. This is what time and culture do...they constantly evolve. Even if we are inclined to pretend that things are different than they are, eventually a Donald Trump comes along and reveals the dirty underbelly of our culture.

(And, no, I'm not a Clinton supporter, either. She is fundamentally dishonest, and Trump is a Fascist psychopath. I will not be voting for a presidential candidate this year).

"Trump is a Fascist psychopath"

I disagree with that - look at his fine family (a good measure of the man?) and those many intelligent people in the Alternative media who support him.

I agree that he is painted that way - as a fascist - by the Mainstream Media, but people reading here out to be smart enough and discerning enough to see past the media spin.

The fact that the globalists HATE him, because he threatens their power - is a pretty solid reason to support him.

I don't see him as perfect, but he is the most independent candidate that we have seen since Ross Perot, and goodness knows Hillary is probably the most corrupt candidate that we have seen since maybe 150-200 years ago, when history gets pretty murky. Given that one candidate is EVIL and the other has EGO issues, it may not feel good to vote for either. But it should be pretty obvious where the greatest (certain?) danger lies.

Maitreya? Good grief !!! For thousands of years man has been taught to look outside of himself for a savior. The world is waking to the evils because the world is sick of it. It's not the first time nor will it probably be the last. Just like control of the money system has changed hands before. If I'm not mistaken China was the first with the paper fiat money? History always repeats itself.

As for Trump, I don't think he's a psychopath but I'm sure he's bribed with his money to get what he wants. He DOES care about America and it's future. This is the age of the internet, we're going to be lied to and scammed and much that was hidden is now revealed and all of it at the click of our mouse.

Well I'm certainly eating crow today. Even though I said "if he's for real", I should have done my homework when I said this to the Ambassador.

Mr. Ambassador, I don't know what your part in all this is, whether you're forced or you're part of the cabal that's trying to show you've all had a change of heart and are trying to do good for humanity but you sure picked the wrong ones to do it. If you want to get behind someone trying to stop all this madness, get behind Putin or get behind Dr. Steven Greer who's got plenty of projects for humanity! Or get behind UN Secretary General Ban Ki-Moon if he's for real. I know I wouldn't get behind anything Turkey is doing as it's only aiding and abetting Israel to grab more land by conquering Syria so it can also be renamed Assyria!!! If you want to be taken serious, do something serious!!! Are you serious or just another distraction???

And although we all know Neil Keenan is full of bs, I found what's written about General Ban Ki-Moon an eye opener

http://neilkeenan.com/

Was a good talk today by Aristo....I gave it a thumbs up!!! Maybe the reason he seems to wander when he speaks, and eventually brings it back to the topic is he's trying to express what's on his mind and do it under the gun with Ron's timer?

I wish Ron would stop with the timer...we actually want to hear what's on Aristo's mind whereas Ron just rambles about whatever because he has this thing he needs to do a video a day. Would be better if Aristo did his own with no distractions where he could talk about the topic at the moment and do it his way.
In the beginning I was right there with him totally agreeing until he brought up blacks and the cops. Unfortunately, most are afraid now...it's already planted in their head that they're 'targeted'.
Yes, we've got good, caring home grown police here in America but with the systems new 'modern militarized police' that have been hand picked to probably end up in jail somewhere down the line themselves AND because they've been DHS trained in Israel, they're giving good cops a bad rap.

I just think it's too late to make them see a different outcome at this time. The only thing that's going to help that is to fire those who've been hand selected or trained by the DHS and all those in Obama's civil military. I've heard and read that many have been turned away who want to be officer's because their IQ's are too high.
The system accomplished exactly what it was aiming at...to make us all fearful of police....police fearful of all people and a further division racially at the same time. :(

(What do people think of Dames? He has made some accurate predictions, but had many "misses")

Martial Law will preclude the November elections, says Dames

Major Ed Dames Solar Killshot coming in 2016 C2C AM Scaring the living daylights out of me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xg90TqUtSBY

Published on Jun 27, 2016

Ed dames 20 years on c2cam speaks about the solar kill shot that could wipe out humanity How to prepare to survive this possible disaster.

He is reticent to talk about the disaster much "because of the number who are going to die" (at about 40 minutes)

A caller spoke about fears that a local EMP would be pulled during one of the conventions

"GET OUT OF DODGE"

Dames talks about "the first warning will be a X10 flare, then it will be time to get OUT OF DODGE"

dodge-city.jpg

But oddly enough Dodge may be in a Safe Zone

downtown_thumb.jpg

Dodge City, a City in Kansas
Dodge City is the county seat of Ford County, Kansas, United States, named after nearby Fort Dodge.
The city is famous in American culture for its history as a wild frontier town of the Old West.

I'm either going to have ocean front property or I won't be on this earth anymore....I don't think or worry about it. They've been predicting since 2011 it's going to happen, FEMA sites going up all over America in certain areas around the New Madrid Fault Line.....before that they were predicting the Louisiana sink hole was going to explode at the equivalent of 100 Hiroshima bombs and Yellowstone has the prediction it's going to go daily and I don't even know about other areas of the world....we can't live forever so we might as well live like we will. :)

Martial Law will preclude the November elections, says Dames

By seeing what's happening, they're sure working hard to bring it to pass. But you don't have to be a remote viewer to see this. Many have predicted that this would happen long before Trump even decided to run. Many have predicted Obama would be the last president. I know that 50 + police officers left the force in Dallas Texas in May. I see government involvement with all that's happening here to get this ball rolling.

I have a question to your question DrBubb? We all know Putin has warned that the west is trying everything to start WWIII and you wrote up above about a caller having fears of a local EMP....do you think Putin would do an EMP on the west to put the west out of commission since nothing else has worked? More humane than nuclear bombs which not only affects the rest of the planet but possibly the galaxy?

http://lawofficer.com/2016/05/dallas-police-officers-are-leaving-in-mass/

The amount of energy it would take to produce an EMP effect sufficient to take out the U.S. is beyond our capability to produce in a package sufficiently small to either put into orbit or enclose in some kind "bomb." I don't think we have to worry about man-made EMPs that this point.

"do you think Putin would do an EMP on the west to put the west out of commission since nothing else has worked?"

I think Putin's target is the globalist cabal, not the American people.

In fact, I reckon that the American people and Putin have the same enemy.

If there's an EM, it would be like 9/11, an inside job, imho

Archived