Photo

ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

1953 replies to this topic

#921 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 07:48 AM

12b2e3.jpg

#922 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 17 June 2016 - 08:33 AM

Here's another old friend of Ron's channel, who is looking for answers:

1/ Open Challenge

2/ About RUSA

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#923 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 09:44 PM

Well, my parting words on this POS and those who who feed him sugar coated words so they can keep being heard on his YT channel is this. You ALL should be ashamed of yourselves. This Open Challenge video above PROVES that RVD got involved in RUSA and OPPT and Swissindo because he KNEW he was doing things unscrupulously and was looking for a way to steal...yes STEAL from the very banks he condemns. He and his "supporters" make me sick

#924 Thunter

Thunter

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:06 PM

Ron's latest video is calling out scammers. Pretty funny. People living in cardboard boxes are sending him "donations" and he talks about scammers?

#925 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts
  • Interests:Trading and investing in stocks and commodities. Writing articles on related subjects, while building this website. I am interested in creating ways for communities

Posted 17 June 2016 - 11:57 PM

6-18-16 – MANY GET TRAPPED BY SCAMS

What a load of self-interested Horseshit, Ron !

If you are going to scam people, you'd better stay out of my way !

I don't care if you are a billionaire banker, a pretend Ambassador, a corrupt politician running for President...

Or if you working in a fast food restaurant, or you treat recovery from a serious heart ailment as an excuse...

If you are scamming people, or spreading a scam,.. I am not going to spare you from the Truth

"Don't get trapped by Scams!", says the scammer.

The only positive thing here, is that you, Ron, did not get trapped - and, for once, spotted a scam.

The fact that the scammer worked in a Fast Food restaurant is no excuse - as SJW points out.

("Maybe she needed some extra money," says Ron, lamely. How does he know that she did not wind up there,

because she got caught stealing from a former employer, or something - It is NO EXCUSE for scamming)

The market is "bipolar", swinging back and forth from a focus on Inflation to Deflation. Bet on swings; and stay flexible. What are bipolar markets? See: http://tinyurl.com/GEI-Manix

#926 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:20 AM

This is no different than what the fake Ambassador was doing with his pay to promote your humanitarian project. 

#927 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 12:56 AM

Yeah... The Ambassador for the Red Dragon family - what an EPIC scam that was !

(Just two years ago, RVD was pushing this nonsense):

21-06-2014: THE AMBASSADOR SHARES THE DRAGON FAMILY'S VISION FOR HUMANITY

Here on Acore, we were asking the Big Questions that Ron should have been asking:

(see post #930 below)

#928 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 01:00 AM

A School for Scammers ?

Yeah.
RVD's channel has become a magnet for scammers like that.
The woman (if indeed it was a woman, which I doubt), may have have gotten the idea from the Amba's operation.
Indeed, Ron's channel has become a School for Scammers

#929 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 05:00 AM

Pffttt...ever wonder why the interview with Cobra and the fake Ambassador was a transcript only interview???

Also notice the fake amba was allowed as long a video and as often as he wanted? 

I feel in my gut that Thomas Williams and his new humanitarian project is because the fake amba conned him too. 

#930 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 02:20 PM

Here on Acore, we were asking the Big Questions that Ron should have been asking of the Ambassador:

SUBJECT: Five Intelligent Questions, that everyone wants answered

MESSAGE (from Friar Newborg):
Instead of calling people names, like "Troll" or "Goldfish", I suggest you face the reality - The Ambassador has not yet delivered on his promises.  I know I can speak for a number of people who have contacted me.  Their input, and mine,  has been included in these "Five Key Questions" - see post #196: http://www.greenener...c=20093&page=11
=== ===

Top FIVE "hard questions" for the Ambassador

========
1. What actual hard evidence, if any, can you give us to show that you or the Red Dragon family have access to "real wealth"?
(ie. US$10 Million or more: If your family has billions, then surely you can show us evidence involving <1% of the wealth your "family" group claims.)
2. Where did this Dragon Family wealth come from?
(My own research suggests that some Chinese families made big money from the opium trade. Certainly Skull and Bones, of Yale is connected in with the opium trade. What portion of the DF's wealth came from the Opium trade?  If small, what were the top 2-3 actual drivers of family wealth creation.)
3. If the DF (and you personally) are wealthy, why do you need to ask for fees from those who are seeking funding?
(You talk about the need for "skin in the game." Well, there are worthy projects, already up and running, and showing :skin" through their successful operations, which would be great pioneer recipients of your funds.  Backing them, would show your "skin", while also advancing worthy projects, helping the world.  I have mentioned two such projects in previous communications. If the funding effort was genuine, it should have been "all over" such projects.  But TVOP has shown no interest in demonstrating its own funding capability, expecting people to just take in on faith. You have asked for "skin", but given none.  This looks very unfair, even dishonest.)
4. What about promises made and not kept, how can this be justified?
(Two examples of your group's bad faith: Ron Van Dyke was promised reimbursement of his expenses over one year ago.  Still not paid.  People attended Dave Schmidt's seminars and were promised that they would be at the front of the queue in funding,  Instead of getting money or even the access they were promised, instead they were asked for more money.  TVOP has lost face, what can you do now to show your promises have value?)
5. Why has the Ambassador not shown his audience more respect? 
(I have always found it extremely odd, that the Ambassador never talks in a respectful way to the people who listen to him.  Many have done their research, and seen the dangers and holes in the existing power structure.  They want real change, and they want more solid information about how the power structure really works.  But he does not address these obvious concerns.  Instead, he talks about people who are still asleep, and he rails against "goldfish", whatever they may be.  After listening to some hours of his repetitive rants, I am convinced that he does not respect his audience.  He treats them, like they are dupes - and this is the biggest reason that I have turned against his message. The Ambassador has used truly laughable "evidence" to back his claims. Running chicken cloud formations, Recycled logos. doctored UN documents, and third-hand predictions of Jubilee years, are not going going to convince anyone.

To the Ambassador: Why do you think your audience is so easily duped? Why do you treat them like Goldfish?

...as if you are feeding your listeners: information that seems like little scraps of junk food - that they could get from many sources on the web.)

There you go. My questions are now "on the table" for all to see.
Isn't it time to answer some real and intelligent questions?
== unquote ==

The Friar he would like Ron to answer some questions too.

I wonder how many are curious about those questions.

After Two Years - these questions for the Ambassador Ring Clear, like Church bells

#931 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 03:39 PM

I'm really glad to see this brought back up for new viewers. While he called people 'goldfish' and was very disrespectful he did no research and when called out on his 'errors' the comments were deleted, viewers were blocked and  video announcements were made that it's not up to them to present fact, it's up to the viewers to discern what's truth or not. All this coming from a man who said he knows what's happening long before anyone ever knows because he's of "the family that's also part of the cabal" 

I went backwards on a comment I made and copy pasted for here because Swissindo and these so called Dragon Families are always talking about this gold that came from King Solomon. 

photo.jpg 

The stories of David and Solomon exist nowhere other than in the Bible, and archaeology has not been able to prove a word the Bible says about them. Not a stone, not a vessel, has been found from Solomon's supposed first temple. Nothing has ever been found of David or Solomon's supposed royal homes. No signs of an empire exist at all: no political or legal connection between the various towns in ancient Judea; no official army or tax records or public organizing; no indication that they ever banded together to do anything about anything (let alone conquer vast territories). Archaeology only finds a population of about 5,000 people living in disparate pockets in Judea during the supposed times of David and Solomon. How could David assemble gigantic armies out of this? The original Zionist Empire was a dream, a lie. Our contemporary Zionist Empire is real, taking all its inspiration from that old dream. The dream included a place for the Israelite's at the top of the human heap. And where are the Israelite's who concocted this ancient plan? All that's left today is a bunch of people (who claim to be) from the Israelite tribe of Judah. Conveniently, that's the only tribe in the Bible that survived, while the others faded away or were absorbed by Judah. All God's plans for the Israelite's will be inherited by the one remaining tribe, Judah, whose symbol is a lion, the king of beasts. Judah will be king, the rest of humanity his beasts. God's Word says: "You are a lion's cub, O Judah" (Genesis 49:9) How did the world come to follow this bizarre, obscure religion? This wacky cult of "Israelite's" living in tents near the Mediterranean have somehow spread the name of their god and his importance across the whole planet. Jews couldn't have done this alone. Rome and the Vatican did all the work, selling the wild idea that all metaphysical questions have now been answered, that all previous answers have been trumped. 'No more searching! Ten easy steps to heaven!' The Word Of God caught on big with the Romans, who attached the New Testament to the Jewish Bible, saying, "The messiah has come! Here is the final chapter to the story!" And the Vatican took charge of humanity's future. Jews aren't pleased with this. Christians don't care. "You killed Jesus" Correct me if I'm wrong here because I"m only now catching on to the OPPT and Swiss Indo scams, I was never exposed to it; but did I read somewhere that some of the OPPT members went to SwissIndo and then those members went to the Ambassador? You know what they say, if you don't get it, it will get bigger until you do.

#932 FriarN

FriarN

Tri-Centurion

• ACore Group
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 04:52 PM

GENUINE QUESTIONS for Ron Van Dyke

1. Please clarify some points concerning Dr Mary and your house in Melbourne FL:
+ Was 100% of the house given to you in the will, or only 50% or less?
+ There is a document in a public record showing you borrowed US$ 255,706.71 secured against a Mortgage on a Home which appears to be Dr Mary's home, and used the proceeds to buy your home in Melbourne, is this accurate?
+ Was the money ever repaid? If not, is this why the bank went after the home in Melbourne?
+ Why do you think it is lawful to keep a home you bought with the bank's money, and did not repay?

2. Please tell us which of the following you now think are scammers: RUSA, OPPT, Swissindo, and the Red Dragon Ambassador?
How much research did you do before embracing their ideas?  If you had to do it all over, what would you do differently before promoting these ideas on your channel?  Do you think you can find a way to research such ideas with help from your audience?  How might that work?

3. You have banned dozens of people from your channel, maybe hundreds.  Many of them - perhaps all - were people who tried to get to the truth about your home ownership, and the mortgage - Or who tried to warn you about OPPT, Swissindo, or the Ambassador.  Can you understand why people who gave honest warnings, and found themselves banned are angry with you?  Would you consider opening a new channel, which starts off with no one banned, and see how the comments and the channel will develop?

4. For income enhancement, have you considered having occasional Videos that are only available to paying subscribers?  Will you entertain suggestions from your audience about people you should be interviewing - including for subscriber only videos?  (Ron, I am trying to help you enhance your income stream with these suggestions.  Can you see that clearly enough?)

5. Question(s); To be formulated

#933 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 09:54 PM

Cowboy Ron should stop robbing banks, and embracing lies

And face up to the Truth - he's getting Tired because he is living in Delusions

Ron should really be encouraged to ask those excellent questions, just above

The answers might help to point him back on a path of light and genuine truth...

rather that the Delusions that he clings to now - see video

6-19-16 – THE DOWNFALL OF THE US, INC.

Published on Jun 18, 2016

Comment:

Part of this video deals with your Australian trip and reversals thereon. Ron... you must remain logical. You stated here that your hostess abandoned you after one week in Australia. I saw this before you went but you often reject any  negative comment so I did not speak up. Your Australia invitation was well aired on YouTube and the month you expected pulled out from under your feet was and is bizarre.Again, look at the fact there is a concerted effort to derail your channel and only you can deal with that one. Many of us have lost homes or are living in much less than we were accustomed to. Many of us have challenges, financial and physical. Yet we go onward. It is almost impossible to weigh a positive-scenario-outcome of the world by if it happens in our own lifetime. If you use your own life-span as the measuring rod, you will always be in a state of anxiety and disappointment. It is not easy to go on for many people but as we do go onward it is good to make certain just exactly 'Who' we are dealing with and why they come into our lives.

If we continue to 'defend' those who flip-flop on us then we support whatever damage they have done to us and those about us. You seem caught in some form of mesmerism.... your 'friendship' and continual contact with the Ambassador seems to have removed your objectivity on the reality of how it all played out. In that scenario those 'sacrificed' were your loyal followers who became entrapped then dropped by you. The Friar, just co-incidentally, was there to catch them to vent. Hmm clever of  someone, I wonder who? Isn't it a bit suspect that those blocked by you were also being rejected and ridiculed by the GMOP? Seems as if you need to re-think this one.I state all this so you might get a perspective which helps you proceed clearly. Sorry, the Australian invite seems just like more of the same 'source' which results in upset, division, and the same cycle that makes us victim to our own lack of discernment. How is it that your hostess simply disappeared? That is not clear.

Ron needs to stop living in silly delusions if he is to have a better life. The Friar has put on the table some solid questions, which if they were answered by RVD might help to burst his self delusions, and return him to a more healthy relationship with Reality, Shouldn't we be encouraging Ron to answer these questions? See post #932 : http://www.greenener...c=20561&page=47

(This comes from another facebook page - but fits RVD;s current situation well):

Brent Van Dyke with Ron Van Dyke.9 April 2014

Brent and Daddy!
The back of this photo has an inscription that says " I hope my Daddy grows up to be just like me!"
Thanks for letting me grow up to be a Cowboy, Dad!

10007423_10152397498389703_3993624394438

(has anyone note this FB post by Ron's gracious Australian hostess):

If anyone of our friends would like to meet up with Ron Van Dyke and I while he's here in Melbourne Victoria, we invite you have dinner with us at 6 pm tonight at Lentils As Anything at Abbotsford Convent 16 St Heliers Street Abbotsford (vegetarian)
Dinner payment by donation

#934 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 11:06 PM

MORE NUTTERS on the Kev Baker Show

(he once promoted the fake Ambassador, and now is promoting derivative nonsense)

Decoding The Quantum Holographic Matrix (KBS Ep#517)

Published on Jun 12, 2016

We learn: "There's a lot of cosmic energies going around... and Targeted individuals are being targeted"

The Reverend followed that appearance up with his own podcast

Mystic View #23 - The Mandela Effect: An Opportunity?

Rada probably deserves such a hopelessly stupid sidekick (sorry, Shelley, but that's how you often come across -

What's going on with that light, and the halo effect?  Do you really need that?)

Comments are disallowed on Modwiz videos

#935 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:28 AM

".ever wonder why the interview with Cobra and the fake Ambassador was a transcript only interview???"

GoldFish Report No 53 Exopolitics Round Table Part 2 Ambassador, COBRA, Randy Cramer & Rob Potter

Published on Jun 3, 2016

GoldFish Report No 53, The Ambassador welcomes guests COBRA, Randy Cramer and Rob Potter for our special ExoPolitics Round Table Series Part 2, to discuss the Psychology of Disclosure. This second rount table in our special Exopolitics series that focuses on the psychology of humanity during and after the disclosure proccess. Guests offered specific and critical intel and planning for humanity regarding the challenges humanity will face and overcome in the disclosure process. Disclosure in this case refers not only to the Extraterrestrial issue but also to the revealing of many hidden truths and revelations about the history of humanity that is in the planning process to happen by world governments and main stream media.

=== ===

Previous : On The GoldFish Report No. 37

The Ambassador shares his meeting with Cobra as a joint collaboration Q & A Interview with Rob Potter from Victory of the Light Radio Show and Louisa from The GoldFish Report. An invigorating exchange with two of the most elusive Light Warriors on the planet, uniting forces to help humanity make the necessary shift and changes to the new paradigm . From ET's to the IMF and much more in between, this long awaited interview reveals two perspectives of the light forces and shows, by example, how bringing their missions together can create a formidable force for change. To view the transcript please visit http://thepromiserev....com/2015-no..., or www.thegoldfishreport.com, and for the digital version visit: https://www.youtube....atch?v=UUhV7....

Comment:

One of the aspects which I find unconvincing in all this, is the notion of vast funds stored-up somewhere waiting to be released. That whole notion is based on the current philosophy of money as something real; as a commodity; which it isn't. Money properly understood is a social utility to facilitate the orderly and efficient exchange of goods and services; in place of barter which is inefficient. It ought to be issued by the treasury of the nation on behalf of the entire population. (That by the way is what the founding fathers of the USA intended). The current philosophy of banking & money makes money into a commodity, produced in production facilities called banks, and sold (loaned) for profit (interest). This is a crime; not a service; in my opinion. Of course goldbugs, who also believe that money is a commodity will be displeased by this. But they have no reason to be. They will still have their gold - which is a valuable commodity; they would lose nothing.

#936 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:30 AM

Upon listening to RVD'S latest video I heard the ending lyrics in my head "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" running over and over in my mind.

I'd like to clarify something I wrote up above because I'm done talking about him...he disgusts me but what I meant when I said : 

Well, my parting words on this POS and those who who feed him sugar coated words so they can keep being heard on his YT channel is this. You ALL should be ashamed of yourselves. This Open Challenge video above PROVES that RVD got involved in RUSA and OPPT and Swissindo because he KNEW he was doing things unscrupulously and was looking for a way to steal...yes STEAL from the very banks he condemns. He and his "supporters" make me sick

is that I'm sick of those who get on his YT channel and encourage him to lie, feel sorry for himself and those who support him by being interviewed on his podcasts so they can stroke their ego's and spend a half hour enlightening (so they think) people with their great words of wisdom knowing he's supported scrupulous scandals that taught him how to steal and con people. And when facts were brought to their attention that he did in fact sign a mortgage those speaking truth in here are called shameless and arrogant!!! 

I was NOT talking about people who say things in a round about way that are directed at RVD but also at his viewers. I've seen truth from Merlinhad9lives and Susan Joy Worker and as long as they're able, I hope they continue. 

#937 Softlywinged

Softlywinged

Tri-Centurion

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 693 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 12:34 AM

".ever wonder why the interview with Cobra and the fake Ambassador was a transcript only interview???"

GoldFish Report No 53 Exopolitics Round Table Part 2 Ambassador, COBRA, Randy Cramer & Rob Potter

I missed this one, yet probably didn't miss a thing but here ya go, if it's not transcribed it's a robot voice because you can't tell the difference between Cobra and the Ambassador because they sound like the same person. 

They must be referring to all that gold that's in King Solomon's Temple. HAHA 

#938 Jeffrey

Jeffrey

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:33 AM

So now he's promoting the Dunford bullshit. Incredible.

#939 Thunter

Thunter

Centurion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:22 AM

As I've said before, Ron's theology simply doesn't fit his life situation. It seems he is having a really hard time living on hope and dreams anymore, frustrated that fantasy hasn't morphed into reality.

I'm not sure what happens now with Ron. The things he insists it will take to validate his life will never come to pass. And now his friends are cutting the strands of his hope-on-a-rope delusions as quickly as he tries to reinforce them. I fear it won't end well.

#940 DrBubb

DrBubb

Tri-Millennium Guru

• Super Admins
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 92,346 posts

Posted 19 June 2016 - 01:00 PM

"... now his friends are cutting the strands of his hope-on-a-rope delusions as quickly as he tries to reinforce them.

I fear it won't end well"

Those like Aristo who know him better than I do, seem to think he may not stand up to a "dark night of soul",

where he hits rockbottom and learns to face reality - maybe be cause they doubt hos spiritual stamina,

they will not take him there.... But he does seem to be headed there on his own

"Upon listening to RVD'S latest video I heard the ending lyrics in my head "meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

running over and over in my mind

I get that... what you are saying.

But instead of "we wont get fooled again!", with Ron is seems to always be"

"Let us get fooled again"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users