ACORE Thread: Learning DISCERNMENT (2016 thread)

OFFER TO RVD:

"Actually, he remains a good communicator, with a strong voice (better than mine)

I wish he had something more useful to say !

I think my content is loads more truthful and on-target. But he communicates better through the Youtube medium." - DrBubb

I wonder if we might try to get the best of Both Worlds

I will make an offer to Ron - I will do an interview with Ron,

wherein we can ask each other 5 questions - to be agreed ahead of time.

(I will promise not to beat up on Ron, but rather to try to resolve our differences

We can both record it, so there will be little chance for selective editing.

Would people find that interesting?/

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it but only because of the answers I've seen him give his son and Aristo but hey, I'd watch it...thanks for link on hendo henderson....I'm 20:49 and have heard enough...people like this make me so angry.

Oh yeah, let us not forget the hard questions put forth to TVOP aka Gold Fish Report....so hard that their new site has disabled comments after they just deleted or banned many from there too ;)

Was the OPPT promotion fueled by Lesbianic Madness ?

That's what this post on QL suggested: (thnx J.)

OPPT fallout continues, Hopegirl has been promoting this blog post with lurid tales of lesbian intrigue over in Morocco:

=== unquote ===

The link provided, led me to this:

SERVER NOT FOUND*

> http://www.glassfullbitch.com/articles-and-stories/its-one-thing/

LID over at QL has an analysis of what was the singular thing that attracted people to OPPT ( & most of RVD's scams too ?):

I can't help but wonder whether all this "insight" into OPPT is a way for Hope Girl et. al. to focus more attention on themselves. They know the only success they ever had in milking donations out of prosperity cultists was when they were with the OPPT. They now think by focusing on the OPPT they will get some of the spotlight back on them to get more money.

But there is a flaw in that thinking: OPPT was only popular because it offered free money. This is not offering free money, and thus their attempts to get more attention will fail. The people dumb enough to fall for the OPPT and give them money years ago have moved on to new prosperity scams (COLB, Hendo Henderson, etc.).

=== ===

*Later I found this - which suggests a relationship between two members of the OPPT dream team

15adf79513asdf468a7rewerf134asdf.jpg

It’s one thing to move across an ocean to a country with a radically different mentality to the one you were born in. It is quite another to uproot your entire family and plop them down into a maelstrom of culture shock. To fly in the face of every cultural taboo of the country that now shelters you by turning your back upon the father of your children to pursue romance with your same sex co-host in a country that has traditional monotheistic values taking a place of prominence in its government. It sounds like someone was blithely doing whatever she wanted with no regards to the consequences of her actions to her so called loved ones. One could have sworn that such blitheness was abhorant to the movement.

. . .

Lisa Harrison has an undeniable charisma and is an excellent interviewer, or at least she was until her lack of willpower was made painfully evident as she hitched her wagon to any and every mule she could find without so much as a cursory glance to check if the animal in question even had all four legs. It is one thing to make a mistake in judging someone’s character. It is another thing to, time and time again make allegiences with people who do naught but use up and aleinate everyone with whom they might have dealings.

==

> http://www.glassfullbitch.com/articles-and-stories/its-one-thing/

Who knows if it is true? No way I could know at a distance - but these two seemed very close,'

and Lisa's sudden trip did seem strange to me, especially when they flew into a free sex type environment,

financed by hopeful-donors addicted to the Hopium of the OPPT scam

I once tried the expose the OPPT as a scam,

And I probably accelerate the demise of one of their website, saving dozens and maybe hundreds of potential donors

from being scammed. The only thanks I got was to be called "an agent of the cabal" by some of those whose bubbles

were popped. But that is the usual way these things go, I suppose

I have met Lisa M Harrison and I have a relatively close friendship with both her and Dani .... And, whether the people in this group wish to believe me or not, EVERYTHING in this article is blatant lies .... Furthermore, I strongly suspect that it was written by Mel Ve, under an alias .... Just because she is VERY upset that Lisa and Dani left her CCN platform for very legitimate reasons ... As a result many of the monthly donators to CCN also left, simply because the only reason they were there were for the shows done by Lisa and Dani. Since then, Dani and Lisa have wished CCN the best and just begun to do their own thing, but Mel Ve (and her BFF, Hope Moore) WON'T stop viciously maligning them both. I personally find it not only immature and childish, but disgusting.

It is not my place to give more "details" or to promote gossip ... But, I AM taking the time to EMPHASIZE to ANYONE who feels that I AM a relatively stable and aware individual to give the following synopsis:

It is my feeling that the antics of CCN ... which seems to specialize in finger-pointing and calling out very sincere and dedicated people who are doing their best to positively contribute to the world ... are as obnoxious and ignorant as RVD's behaviors and actions.

There ... I have stated my Truth .... Take It Or Leave It ... But, I simply could not keep my mouth shut when I saw this posted here.

Dani and Lisa have certainly made mistakes in the past, especially in reference to their alignment with OPPT ... However, we have ALL made mistakes, have we not? .... And, in this case, Dani and Lisa have been more than willing to admit as much ... And they have done their best to move on. Therefore, if members on this board want to promote these kind of false allegations of two women who I call "Friends", I absolutely WILL NOT participate or support such false speculations.

BTW ... I have been very busy, developing my own creative projects ... But, I have a few things that I will eventually want to post in the Sagely Older Women thread.

To be fair, we were not saying the allegations were truthful, merely pointing to the continuing drama, although I will say some of the allegations in that blog post are self evidently true and some have been confirmed by Lisa herself.

Dani and Lisa have certainly made mistakes in the past, especially in reference to their alignment with OPPT ... However, we have ALL made mistakes, have we not? .... And, in this case, Dani and Lisa have been more than willing to admit as much ... And then to just move on.

I frankly have a problem with this position. People went to jail because of Lisa's promotion of OPPT, people lost their homes because of it, people lost their kids and families were torn apart, there's even a rumor which I have not been able to confirm of at least one suicide.

"Oops, my bad" does not cut it when your disinformation cost people their lives.

And specially not when even after the non-apology for the OPPT fiasco they simply move on to promoting new disinformation. And I'll point to one example of this that I can remember off the top of my head, Kiri Campbell's fraudulent debit card scheme last year, promoted by Lisa Harrison.

I see Ron continues to allege that the only solution to the cabal is for either god or ET's to take them out, although I can't image why either god or ET's would be the slightest interested in the antics of a bunch of violent animals on a tiny planet at the edge of the universe. I think, from all the words he has expended in his videos over the years that his plan 'B' is to talk the cabal to death. He certainly never actually does anything, or offers any practical plan to take the cabal down. He just rambles on and on about the same things.

Wow....I'm the one who should continue to be called 'newbie' in here because I don't even know what everyone is talking about...debit card schemes, OPPT, CCN and various other yadda yadda yadda's. In fact, the only reason I'm commenting now is reading comments reminded me of those who mentioned editing their profile in here....I still can't but was able to edit my picture by using a url pic. Not sure if it's because I have a big mouth and made it to Centurion so fast or realized a url link was easier? Anyway, time for me to sit back and learn and stop running my mouth so much ;)

OPPT was One People's Public Trust. A group that claimed to have "foreclosed" on all world governments in 2012:

CNN is Conscious Consumer Network, an alternative media "something" started by people involved with OPPT:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiQXRByjTj9gYJqI8O22KBw

The debit card scheme was a scam promoted by Kiri Campbell, who herself was incarcerated after trying OPPT methods, it essentially promised a magic debit card with free money in it:

http://www.newstalkzb.co.nz/news/national/is-this-the-scam-of-the-year-plusvideo/

The scam was promoted by CCN and Lisa Harrison, Bryan Kelly, the same guys that promoted OPPT:

Thank you so much Jeffrey...I was shown some video's in here prior but THIS explains so much easier....another question if you please? Kiri Campbell...why did she only get 200 hours of community work?

Plus it explains so well why RVD got involved with this group in the first place proving he knew all along he didn't own that home.

Shimalaii.

Thanks for your explanation about Lisa and Dani.

I will be inclined to accept that you know them better, and that those two were not having some sort of sexual liason.

Indeed, Hopegirl has told a different story about them in her own history of that time - so it is hard to know what to believe.

The photo is hardly evidence of anything except maybe a close friendship, and shared vulnerability.

I have been attacked, wrongly, by Dani on at least one occasion, so I am not inclined to think well of her.

But I never had any problems with Lisa, I did find many of her interviews interesting, but I think she did very little research

on the claims of those whom she interview, so she was often spreading misinformation; perhaps unknowingly, on her side

To be fair, we were not saying the allegations were truthful, merely pointing to the continuing drama, although I will say some of the allegations in that blog post are self evidently true and some have been confirmed by Lisa herself.

I frankly have a problem with this position. People went to jail because of Lisa's promotion of OPPT, people lost their homes because of it, people lost their kids and families were torn apart, there's even a rumor which I have not been able to confirm of at least one suicide.

"Oops, my bad" does not cut it when your disinformation cost people their lives.

And specially not when even after the non-apology for the OPPT fiasco they simply move on to promoting new disinformation. And I'll point to one example of this that I can remember off the top of my head, Kiri Campbell's fraudulent debit card scheme last year, promoted by Lisa Harrison.

Kiri's claims were investigated, and rejected on this Forum.

And I think some of our posters (posting also on CNN) helped to kill that nonsense before it could suck up donations from well-meaning suckers

Does anyone notice that the peace and love community has as much desent and backstabbing, lying and immoral behavior as the world system (that they vehemently attack) does? Their claims and dogma are no different.

Well, I don't not want that to happen here.

I think keeping an open mind, relying on solid evidence to support a case, and admitting when you have over-stepped or gotten it wrong (ie keeping your own ego out of the equation) are good ways to stay on a healthy track.

I recommend that to everyone, and I invite people to tell me when they think I have deviated from the path of the Truth seeker.

Thank you so much Jeffrey...I was shown some video's in here prior but THIS explains so much easier....another question if you please? Kiri Campbell...why did she only get 200 hours of community work?

Plus it explains so well why RVD got involved with this group in the first place proving he knew all along he didn't own that home.

I can make a guess, which may be inaccurate, and might sound racist, so I will not.

I will point out that she may be the main source of support for her children.

Do you think the law treats everyone equally? Feminists want equality, until it means they might be disadvantaged. Their idea of equality is to NEVER BE DISADVANTAGED by their gender. They are quite happy to see men disadvantaged by the male gender; that means: having the higher suicide rate, fighting the wars, doing the dirtiest and most physically-demanding jobs, not having the "soft-option" of being supported when they want to have a child, being treated as special by the other sex... etc. etc

I will look into this, because I have doubts on the accuracy of RVD's comments

6-12-16 – THE PARIS AGREEMENT ON CLIMATE CHANGE

Published on Jun 11, 2016

A friend sent me this article: “The Real Truth About the Paris Agreement on Climate Change.” It is found here: http://inteldinarchronicles.blogspot..... It's interesting to me that all nations except China have ratified it. They want to be last since the Chinese elders are the ones pushing a world that is more honest, fair and just. It surprised me that the US ratified it along with Canada and much of Europe. As I said, all nations except China.

If true, it will also mean agreement on asset-backed (read gold, silver, etc.) currencies – no more fiat-funny money where the sick joke is on the entire world. My questions are: will this be implemented, how soon and in what way?

"intel dinar chronicles" does not sound like a reliable source to me.

Ron should check this infi before he passes it along, or invite his readers to research it with him.

Is he about to spread more disinfo? Let's see

China singed the Paris agreement in April. Reality is an inconvenient truth to RVD.

http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-04/23/c_135305180.htm

Here's one section of the article:

We know there's been dramatic currency value movement lately for Brazil, Iraq, Vietnam, Zimbabwe and the Philippines which is great sign; but until those countries values settle... have posed especially difficult domestic problems given local political forces were all still vying for internal power reigns pre-RV.

Here's the one year chart for the Philippines Peso: ... PHP

xx

Can someone tell me where "the great movement" has been? I see a long SIDEWAYS move here

Looks like another hole in the story

"I will point out that she may be the main source of support for her children.

Do you think the law treats everyone equally? Feminists want equality, until it means they might be disadvantaged. Their idea of equality is to NEVER BE DISADVANTAGED by their gender. They are quite happy to see men disadvantaged by the male gender; that means: having the higher suicide rate, fighting the wars, doing the dirtiest and most physically-demanding jobs, not having the "soft-option" of being supported when they want to have a child, being treated as special by the other sex... etc. etc" ~ DrBubb

No, I don't think the law treats everyone equally. It's quite apparent if you research it's always 'who' you know that depends on a sentence be ye woman or man. I asked because someone in here might know the full scoop. Usually here in America she'd be incarcerated and family would be caring for the child or child services enter the scene and put the children with foster care. That is unless you're a prominent, well known person in the community and then the judge shows favor. I see it all the time. What she did where I come from would have landed her at least 2 years in prison if not longer.
I'm not a feminist so I can't speak about if they're happy to see men disadvantaged or not. Most women love being women and love a man being a man and to me it seems those who speak out be they woman or man has somewhere along the line been hurt by the opposite sex and selfishly think all are that way and get delight seeing the other gender suffer and maybe that's why they become feminists and why men distrust all women? I equate it to something along the lines of PTSD and they need therapy because they're messed up in the head.

I get your point.

There are many young wave 3 Feminists in Universities who seem to have a distorted view of the world.

Worse yet, the Universities are teaching them that the "distorted view" is actual reality.

I think we are storing up some big problems thanks to this. And the women (and men) who have embraced these ideas,

may live to regret the years they wasted believing in strange notions about gender, and females-as-victims

At the time all this was going on, Kiri had six kids and was dependent on whatever welfare system exists there. She did a lot of screaming and crying when law enforcement came after her, and made accusations that she had been stripped and beaten by the cops at the jail. I really think she has mental problems, and the courts didn't want to deal with that or her six kids.

I get your point.

There are many young wave 3 Feminists in Universities who seem to have a distorted view of the world.

Worse yet, the Universities are teaching them that the "distorted view" is actual reality.

I think we are storing up some big problems thanks to this. And the women (and men) who have embraced these ideas,

may live to regret the years they wasted believing in strange notions about gender, and females-as-victims

Yeah, I understand....Voddie Bauchum said it best around the lines of " If you send your kids to Caesar for their education, don't be surprised when they come back as Romans" or he said something close to this.

I tend to make my daughter in law angry when I tell my grandsons things contrary to what they're taught in school. My sons are used to me LOL but now more than ever we must be vigilant to undo what the education system is doing to our kids

At the time all this was going on, Kiri had six kids and was dependent on whatever welfare system exists there. She did a lot of screaming and crying when law enforcement came after her, and made accusations that she had been stripped and beaten by the cops at the jail. I really think she has mental problems, and the courts didn't want to deal with that or her six kids.

Thank you Thunter....by her being so good at conning ; she's a user and also a great actress and knew how to manipulate the system even when it came to being caught. This is what DrBubb was probably also pertaining to with women and using the 'never be disadvantaged' scam. People like this really tick me off. You know that old saying " he's not a real man" when a man does something like hit a woman and the like? Well SHE'S not a real woman.

I don't know if terms like "real man" or "real woman" are meaningful; but, I do know that there seem to be a lot of folks like RVD who have a great sense of entitlement. We came into the world with nothing. We are promised nothing. If we simply manage to live a normal lifespan, and have a little fun along the way, we've accomplished a lot.

Dave Schmidt: In a Quiet Zone

"I am going into a Quiet Zone,,, Take that as a very good sign"

June 8th, Currency Exchange Update

"The serious ones stay quiet."

"There is no way the elites are going to allow ordinary people to join the 1%"

"It is time for the senseless and stupid reports to stop"

Why can't the dinar gurus be honest and truthful you ask? Same reason you are not... GREED
Dave what makes you any different than any other info guru? Who are your sources? If it is not a secret then that little bit of information should be revealed.
Right. Criticizing others for not using real names when your Credit Card termination scam program was run by someone who didn't use their real name to conceal their felony record. Hypocrite!!

Unbottling the Breakaway Civilization

The Breakaway Civilization, Bilderberg & The Obamanochios
KBS Ep#522 with NanoGirl
bild-636x395.jpg
Kev Baker June 9, 2016

The Breakaway Civilization, Bilderberg & The Obamanochios

Nanogirl is back and tonight we discuss the “breakaway” civilization, the nwo cabal, whatever name you want to place on them. With the Bilderberg meeting taking place this weekend we question whether this group of internation movers and shakers are the front men of this cabal.

We then discuss a Bilderberg approved president, Obama and his recent melt down that left him sounding more like Porky Pig than POTUS, and what about that speech the MANchelle gave talking about slaves building the White House?

CATHERINE AUSTIN FITTS & JOSEPH P. FARRELL ON THE BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATION

/ 2 /

xx

- See more at: http://kevbakershow.com/breakaway-civilization-bilderberg-obamanochios/#sthash.im1PQ12M.dpuf

Archived