Great Teachers Needed - for our Coming After-Disclosure World

GREAT TEACHERS NEEDED -- for the Coming Post_Disclosure world

Earth-Our-Planet-AD_zps2myooq3h.jpg

We need new teachers, for our changing world.

To overcome the decades and centuries of negative programming, intended to turn us into slaves.

To help us cope in a complex world going through great adjustments...

In the areas of economics, energy, health, and spirituality - We will need to grow-up fast !

WE CANNOT just rely on government handouts during the transition period - that would undermine our sovereignty and make us more dependent on Global institutions, keep us in a form of slavery

Here's a short Video - about the Barriers to Disclosure - a key barrier (#4) is the need to re-educate Earth's populace

And here's Simon Parkes, answering a variety of questions from people at a packed theatre in California

(He does this, because he does not like to fly)

Simon Parkes - Live at the Triad Theater Trailer

Note on Simon Parkes:

Simon went public with his story in 2010, and since then has toured the UK speaking at conferences, initially attacked by the establishment media in a concerted effort to discredit him. However an event in 2013 was to be a game changer, when Simon was invited by the British Ministry of Defence (MOD) to join a small party being given a tour of a secret space radar base in the UK. This totally confounded the established media and has led to a far more serious appraisal of Simon's story by them.

Simon has assisted a growing number of people who have come forward from Illuminati families/bloodlines - where they have suffered torture and trauma, many from MILAB situations. Simon is able to re-integrate any alternate personalities that the individual may have, remove any Jinn/demonic possession and "de-activate" any suicide programmes placed in the person.

> source: http://www.SimonParkes.org

... the another potential Great Teacher is David Wilcock ...

Here's DW interviewed by Jimmy Church of Fade to Black (Ep. 259)

LIke SP, Wilcock is a controversial person, and some think he provides as much misinformation as real info

in his videos. And this a very appropriate area of discussion on this thread: How to separate wheat from schaff?

=====

There are other threads on Both of these "wise teachers"

Simon Parkes Exposed....... ( 1,210 views) : http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=18697

DW : Counter-coup in 2015.. (1,549 views): http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19779

DW : Blue Avians, Ra People (1,320 views): http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19925

DW : New Rules /on Fringe... (5,215 views): / members only /

Other VIP Teachers (for a changing A.D. world) might include:

+ Linda Moulton Howe

+ Richard Dolan

+ Stephen Bassett

+ Dr Richard Alan Miller

+ Kerry Cassidy, and maybe Bill Ryan (if he returns from Uruguay)

+ Zen Gardner

+ Dr Courtney Brown

Whom have I missed?

(in edit, see below):

+ Robert David Steele

+ Daniel Sheehan

Great Idea !

Whom have I missed?

Ben Fulford, maybe?

But perhaps he is more of a whistleblower, and reporter, than a "wise Teacher"

(Though I have no doubt he could play that role, if he chose to do it.)

Someone I would NOT recommend at this stage as a Wise Teacher, would be the so-called:

Ambassador to the Dragon Family... I don't think he has shown a willingness to reveal solid truths.

His motivation seems to be collecting money, by making big promises.

If he proves me wrong, by future actions, I will apologize, but like many others, I have run out of patience with him!

To sum up how he behaves, I was shown this little story, and given permission to post it on Acore:

Alithea Kella

(Disclaimer: the following story is fictional any similarities to persons or events is coincidental)

Hi y'all, Amblatherer here.... but you can call me ' Most Excellent'.
Why?
Coz, I got me some delusions of grandeur, that's why. Anyhoo, listen up, I've got some spare change, not much, about $500 billion. It's burning a hole in me pocket and I wuz wonderin' .. how d'ya fancy making a few bucks?
Yes please!
Ok, here's wotcha gotta do. Pay me 100 bucks to meet me
I get to see your face?
Why you so stupid? Seeing not the same as meeting!
Then why?
I wanna see you curtsy, duh!. Seriously, why d'ya think? I'm an international person of mystery and because I say so! Then I'm gonna need another 100 so you can attend a very special seminar - it's only for people I like
What if you don't like me?
Don't worry, for 100 bucks, I like EVERYONE (that sounds soooo wrong)
But what's it for?
The hell of it, and don't argue. I'z important dammit. Why you so ignorant?
Can't I ask questions?
That'll cost ya another 50 bucks
Why?
'Cos you're gonna have to take a ... "how to speak to me proper" class
Say what?
I told ya, I'm an 'Excellency' dumbo. Jeez, what are ya - some kinda tuna?
Ok, ok, what happens next?
Wash, rinse. repeat. How d'ya think I got my billions, huh?! ~ the end ~
=== ===
Friar N's comment:
A Wise Teacher?
Or a person who dares to exploit the gullibility of good-hearted folk?
You decide

Here's the sort of comment you often find under Simon's Video interviews:

Every interview with Simon is a revelation. His wonderful mission to elevate people to their true self can yet be felt in his loving voice.
This was posted under this one:
Simon Parkes: The Hobbit, DNA, & Humanity's Choice

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHL3_MBpKJQ

Published on Jun 8, 2015

Simon Parkes http://www.simonparkes.org
LUNAR SOUL WISDOM http://www.lunarsoulwisdom.com
The Kitchen Table Ascension Podcast http://www.thebibiblog.com/archivedshows

An important message here is about becoming more self-reliant :
Listen at 40 minutes in:

"Through deliberate planning, the human race has lost its individuality, and has lost its ability to be strong, and has been trained to rely on others...

We are being created into a hive mind... What I want to do is create groups that are stand-alone."

GREAT TEACHERS NEEDED -- for the Coming Post_Disclosure world

Here's a short Video - about the Barriers to Disclosure - a key barrier is the need to re-educate Earth's populace

> A thread focusing on the issues in the video is here: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=19396

A key part of this Video starts at about 10:00 minutes.

It address the need from post-Disclosure education. We are not ready for the world that may soon arrive.

The 4th Barrier : Winners Curse / Need for Education

D-no4_zpsa8ec5316.jpg

Issues :

+ When people suddenly gain big wealth, it changes their behavior:

People quit jobs, marriages and lives breakdown - they stop behaving responsibly.

+ During the time of transition (2-3 decades), mature behavior is needed.

======

Key Elements:

: The Transition may take decades

: We need to stay "on the job"

: Post-money era will not arrive instantly

: All age groups will need some new education

: How can fit into our Galactic community?

Comments on Simon Parkes - How reliable is his information ?

(I had a private message concerning SP, etc saying):

The best advice I was ever given when I was awakening is, "don't dismiss these things as fanciful/ludicrous just because you may not believe it. It's what they believe that's important.

On the subject of joining "Acore", I'll give it some thought.

Now, about Simon Parkes. Here's the thing. I have no issue with Simon (yet). He gives a good story and is certainly very engaging and seems sincere and genuine. But I'm niggled by this little thing called timing Like (the Ambassador), he too burst onto the Alternative stage not much before him, as did others, such as Karen Hudes. Whilst AMB's par excellence is financial tyranny/free humanity, Simon's is ETs/free humanity. Karen Hudes' is, Financial slavery/free humanity. All these people showing up pretty much at the same time wanting to FREE HUMANITY. Don't get me wrong, I know we're in one hell of a shit storm, and what a powerful emotional trigger to lead with. Yet, I can't get a *HL Mencken* quote out of my head:

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule."

(I responded as follows):

Friar Newborg :
Interesting comment on Simon. I have been listening to interviews with him for over a year, and he has not "gone off the rails" becoming illogical or overly spin-ridden yet - although his material is very bizarre, and defies belief for some. It remains internally consistent. For me, Karen Hudes went off the rails after just 2-3 interviews, and her material has become more and more suspect. (Her main mission seems to deflect attention away from the power of the Zionist cabal, and instead blaming Jesuits for all the ills of the world.) This in my own opinion, and I expect that many may not share it. But it is how I understand these two people right now. Both are Jewish, btw.

People like Corey / "Good ET" are talking about how we will need to deal with the retribution/forgiveness issue in a transition

guillotine-1.png

There's an alternative to a "night of long knives" that many would like - here's how one Ranting person put it:

Un-friggin’-believable. The nerve of these freaks. Since when do lying, thieving, baby-killing banksters get to negotiate anything at all?

Off with their ‘eads and end this nonsense, I say!

And they have the unmitigated gall to extend the demand to put a 50-year gag order on the revelation of their indescribable crimes against Humanity?! You have GOT to be kidding me.

No, no and no. NO! I do not agree to delay or withhold ANYTHING. You get everything you have coming to you, and the sooner the better. NO MORE DELAYS...

. . .

Not only did you fail to surrender as promised, you continued to ramp up your agenda to finish us off once and for all so you could have a planet full of compliant cyborgs to do your bidding.

Newsflash! We CAN and WILL handle the truth to the best of our ability. Millions of us already know much of the truth and we will help the rest.

After what we’ve been through, we can do anything. Without the whole truth there cannot be healing. Humanity’s healing needs to happen fully and completely—not piece-meal—and as soon as possible.

> more Rant: http://www.starshipearththebigpicture.com/2015/06/10/human-elite-attempt-to-negotiate-delay-of-secret-space-program-disclosure-other-heinous-crimes/

Others say:

Promise them whatever is needed to bring disclosure and a new change in the power structure.

Then we can consider afterwards what justice is really required.

(If they object and say: "You lied about Amnesty" - the new leaders can have a great laugh about who pumped out more lies.)

I do think there is a need for justice as well as forgiveness - getting the balance right can move us into a better world.

Corey disagrees with the "night of long knives approach", and says:

How we respond will be the foundation of the new era of an "After Disclosure Civilization".

Will the less spiritually evolved and lower vibratory of our society set the tone of our future with a "night of long knives"? Can we have an orderly transition with full disclosure that involves world-court hearings and trials? This may be "Hippy" or "New Age Drivel" to some people (they are also the tenants of all major religions) but if we are going to transition to a 4th Density Positive Civilization we need to focus on becoming more loving, forgiving and raising our consciousness/vibrations. The last thing we need to do is lower ourselves to the level of those who committed these crimes and enslaved us.

There are some who are sending emails and posting comments that show confusion (as usual) that the SSP/Sphere Alliance has accepted the offer by the Committee of 200. This is incorrect. There was not a single moment that their offer was even considered (some of this has been cleared up in the Q&A Article Dr. Salla released today). There will be no cessation of disclosures by the "Cosmic Alliance" nor will we back-off from absolute "Full Disclosure" for a moment. It does appear that from the response of people like this that we have some work to do and a short time to complete it before these disclosures occur. Those who want blood for blood or and an eye for an eye may be problematic and indeed a concern for riots and mayhem.

> http://spherebeingalliance.com/blog/to-lower-ourselves-to-the-level-of-those-who-have-committed-heinous-crimes-against.html

I do think a limited Amnesty is needed to get through this barrier and into full disclosure

At the moment, the fears of those within the power structure of retribution is an important barrier

D-no2_zps4b246ba2.jpg

Listen to the Four Barriers Video - at about 5:00 minutes / transcript:

The second barrier involves the Fears of those managing the cover-up. I call it the "Legal Risks for Insiders" barrier...

During the many decades of the Truth Embargo, lies have been told, people have been threatened, and some lives have been lost, to hide the Truth of ET's. Insiders are worried that if disclosure happens, there may suddenly be a risk of legal action, Some may even be accused of murder, and other serious crimes. This could be one of the biggest barriers, preventing military and civilian insiders from supporting disclosure. Some pushing for disclosure, such as Dr Courtney Brown and Col. John Alexander, have suggested a general amnesty be offered. And Richard Dolan has also spoken positively about such an idea, saying it would remove the need to ask one of the most obvious questions:

WHO has been running the cover-up, and why? This is a very awkward question for those in the Shadow Government.

So maybe we have an answer in the general amnesty. But if we have an amnesty, we need to draw a line: Once the amnesty has been granted, all infractions after that date would no longer be forgiven. And some very serious historical criminality, such as mass murder, might not be eligible for a pardon at all. Careful consideration of the issue, and an announcement of the Amnesty at the same time as Disclosure, may remove this important barrier.

(From David Wilcock):

THE "AFTER DISCLOSURE" WORLD WILL CHANGE EVERYTHING

We are on the verge of an epic series of disclosures that will make all other information, books, videos and media in the UFO field seem hopelessly outdated.

Everyone will be suddenly flooded with a "learning curve" that will simultaneously be more amazing and more horrifying than they had ever imagined.

Never again will we look at the records from our current civilization the same way. In the "After Disclosure" or AD world, everything will be very different.

Yes... we are going to need to learn some pretty upsetting things to get through this transition.

However, the positives far outweigh the emotional shock that the negatives will temporarily put us all through, as a planet and a (hybridized) species.

There are at least 40 different humanoid extraterrestrial groups that have tinkered around with our DNA -- for many thousands of years.

We have a much broader spectrum of emotions than most other human species out there.

It is both our single greatest weakness and our most powerful strength -- once we learn how to harness its power for the positive.

Like being surrounded by a drowning ocean of "useless" sea water, once we learn the command we have over reality, our thirst for the Beyond will be slaked.

OK, SO WHAT ARE THE NEGATIVES THEY ARE SO AFRAID OF US FINDING OUT ABOUT?

Bottom line: there are good guys and bad guys in the universe. Both are allowed to present their messages to us. The future we experience is the result of the choices we make.

Our natural destiny is to go through moments of quantum change -- where the ground state of reality itself, and all the assumptions that go along with it, is fundamentally and suddenly altered...

. . .

MULTI-INCARNATIONAL KARMIC ALLEVIATION

As I explained in The Synchronicity Key, the Edgar Cayce Readings detailed many hundreds of cases where people were suffering debilitating karma from acts they had performed back in ancient Rome.

Examples were given including people laughing at a little girl as she got her insides ripped out by a lion in the coliseum.

Despite this being a socially-acceptable pastime for the era, any sufficiently negative emotion towards another who is in pain and agony will generate karma.

The weirdest and most significant realization to come out of The Synchronicity Key is the fact that history keeps looping around and around, very precisely, like the movie Groundhog Day.

The precision with which this happens is utterly astonishing. In some cases, the repetition can be timed almost down to the day in cycles lasting 2,160 years.

In the interview transcript you are about to read, I told Jimmy Church I do not consider myself to be a smart person.

> more: http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1180-ssp-revealed

Corey Good on DW's new Gaiam TV show

Now that we are starting off Season Two of my new show Disclosure by featuring Corey Goode, I can relax with confidence that at least some form of video will get out there.

Gaiam did not think I should release the other video at all. The reason for this was that I did a lot of talking, since Corey wasn't saying much.

We have discussed this and he will be a lot more expressive in our next round of tapings. The first episode, at least, will be free for everyone to watch.

I do feel that the things I said were very valuable, and Corey agrees with me. I will try to take what we have and make it into something good nonetheless.

Bear in mind that the vast majority of all this work is being done all by myself. I have had to learn a staggering amount of new software to do this properly.

Furthermore, I have spent at least 45 hours just fixing ambient noise in the audio track due to having a new microphone and not monitoring our audio.

> Wilcock-more; http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1180-ssp-revealed

. . .

Whom have I missed?

Ben Fulford has much alternative thinking to share - much of it may be True

Herein he talks about the power of Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and Bushes - among other things

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jXHnymHkpU

MIKE HARRIS: Short End of the Stick March 31 2015 with Guest Ben Fulford

• 3 weeks later...

(here's a WIse Teacher): Robert David Steele

220px-Steele_headshot_never_used_before_

At about 26.5 minutes in:

"80% of Billionaire wealth, is wealth that can easily be taken away"

False Flags, TPP, and Government Tyranny & Lies with Robert David Steele

"People like Lynn Rothschild are realizing that and pushing for real change."

"Everything that has come out of Snowden is good."

"It's not that we are policeman of the world, we are terrorist of the world"

THIS one hits the Mark !

It is a part of our essential A.D. education

How to take back our power from sinful structures

Daniel Sheehan: Inching Closer to Disclosure

Simon's teaching for an A.D. World:

QUESTIONS for Simon; How about these Six Q's?

6. Who will "teach" us our True History?

=====

#6: "I am teaching people, and others are... pointing people in the right direction."

I wish he had gone into more detail, and also mention others (beyond Simon himself and David Icke),

who can help humans learn their true history.

JUNE

15-06-07 Simon Parkes - Answers Questions

JULY

2015-07-05 Connecting Consciousness Simon Parkes answers Questions

How could I have forgotten to add Daniel Sheehan to this list ??

+ Linda Moulton Howe

+ Richard Dolan

+ Stephen Bassett

+ Dr Richard Alan Miller

+ Zen Gardner

+ Dr Courtney Brown

Whom have I missed?

A very famous and accomplished lawyer, he can and does lecture on many subjects:

+ Disclosure, and John Mack's work with abductees

+ JFK's Assassination

+ the deep power structure of the US

+ the environmental encyclical (Laudato Si) of Pope Francis, and the coming Jubilee

A discussion group needed?

But where and how would the discussion take place:

Here? Via Skype? Thru face-to-face meetings? There are numerous possibilities

38 degrees has millions of members in UK so I was thinking they could be a vehicle for raising awareness and education. I will test the water a little more at the next local meeting - I could suggest inviting Simon Parkes. I've contacted him before about a local presentation but he did not reply, although on my part I should have chased him up and been more persistent.

There was some brief chat on one of the other threads about the idea of forming a discussion group

withing SP's realm to discuss some of these matters. (The main theme might be to discuss what education will

be needed in an "A.D." After-Disclosure world - along the lines of THIS thread.)

Do you think that is something that could be useful? Might you want to participate?

In theory, you might get a stronger response from Simon, if you said you were part of a group,

and perhaps representing "Media"

(Here's what Simon has said about answering emails):

Skype Sessions

The website has attracted a huge response and nobody could have foreseen the huge need that currently exists. I and my team have been overwhelmed by the sheer volume of urgent requests. As I am sure you’re aware we are a very small group of dedicated people, we’re not a company or corporation and as a result we do not have large resources of time and staff. For this reason I am temporarily suspending any more appointments. Of course all those who have already been booked will be honoured by which time we hope a solution to this issue will be found.

Also it is with great regret that I am no longer able to answer emails that come through our website. This is because the number that I have received has reached the point where it is impossible to give the quality answer that they deserve.

Thank you, Simon / http://simonparkes.wix.com/home#!blank/ckaf

But he does invite approaches from "the Media" seeking interviews.

If we did form such a group, we could have some discussion of Daniel Sheehan's lectures,

which are loaded with historical facts and other useful content

• 2 weeks later...

Comments on Simon Parkes - How reliable is his information ?

But I'm niggled by this little thing called timing Like (the Ambassador), he too burst onto the Alternative stage not much before him, as did others, such as Karen Hudes. Whilst AMB's par excellence is financial tyranny/free humanity, Simon's is ETs/free humanity. Karen Hudes' is, Financial slavery/free humanity. All these people showing up pretty much at the same time wanting to FREE HUMANITY.

You can add Cobra, Cory and a bunch of others as well. Timing as well as non-verifiable sic/psy-fiction.

Most of these people are discussed and analyzed in an isolated fashion. Lift the perspective and look over the horizon and see them pop up everywhere. It looks like there is no relation and that they have "different" messages, but in reality they are all part of the same purpose. Chance doesn't exist. This is all happening by design.

I wrote it somewhere else, what is it that they are here to prevent us from seeing?

Great teachers and teachings are definately needed. The system of domination and control will provide and promote them with all the Bells and whistles we belive they should have. (pun intended)

One thing that I belive can help is a better understanding of our history. Researchers like Michael Tsarion and Michael Cremo and others have presented information that if understood put a completely different perspective on current issues.

I especially recommend Michael Tsarions most recent work on the Female Illuminati which is a synthesis of all his previous research.

Thanks for the Tip, Paddington.

I think these must be the videos you have suggested

Michael Tsarion - Female Illuminati

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umf5brThGus

Published on Aug 15, 2014

Watch FULL Michael Tsarion's presentation here http://www.modernknowledge.ca/michael...

NEW Michael Tsarion Female Illuminati Interview - Truth Warrior May 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOBTlVPJuA8

Published on Jun 1, 2015

This is a follow up interview with Michael after the release of his groundbreaking Female Illuminati program. We discuss his thesis and get into some fine details about secret socities, symbolism, the positive female groups of history, the battle of the sexes, etemology, religion, the occult and more.
Full HD Production of Female Illuminati here: http://www.modernknowledge.ca/michael...

Another name for the List:

It isn't easy to get past the Materialistic bias of western science

Rupert Sheldrake - The Science Delusion: Why Materialism is not the Answer

- Friar N

I like Sheldrake. He has humility and integrity and seems to be a very good man

- Paddington.

+ Linda Moulton Howe

+ Richard Dolan

+ Stephen Bassett

+ Dr Richard Alan Miller

Kerry Cassidy Humans are a Mixture of 12 Extraterrestrial Races

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWZurPowbc

Published on 9 Jul 2015

Kerry Cassidy will cover whistleblower testimony, False Flags, and the agenda for takeover, ETs, Artificial Intelligence and the NWO, along with an obsession with following an ‘armageddon-like” timeline. I will discuss how this may all play out, the balance between light and dark and how the Illuminati and their ET handlers are influencing events.

KERRY'S BLOG has gone viral and become a must see news commentary space picked up by alternative news organizations around the world. Kerry travels the world conducting interviews and documenting the testimony of whistleblowers with above top secret clearances as well as authors, researchers and experiencers covering conspiracies, the secret space program, black projects, ETs, kundalini and ascension and free energy

A documentary about the financial side of the Cabal's power

Revealed; The Men Who Own and Run the U S Government

Published on Jul 25, 2013

Discover the truth about the men behind the curtain who own and run the U.S. Government.
These men are totally evil, ruthless, greedy and vicious individuals who will stop at nothing to gain control of the world and the enslavement of us all.
They are now taking steps to control and shut down the internet because it is the last means for people to come together, and voice their opinions freely.

(comments):

Oh my, the more I listen to this video, the more I wish every american, or moreso, every human on earth would watch this video, so revealing, shocking, earth moving, it has the power to incite a revolution. As one pope years ago did not want the truth of the bible to me given to every common man on earth, stating IT WOULD AUGMENT THE TEMERITY OF THE PEOPLE, IF THIS INFO GETS OUT TO WORN OUT ABUSED SUFFERING AMERICANS, IT WOULD PROBABLY INCITE RIOT THAT WOULD MAKE THE LA RIOT LOOK LIKE CUTES AND CANDY.

Who is this guy who made this documentary or whatever you call it? Excellent video, would like to know the source, anybody know?
See The men Who Stole Your World @ http://nexusilluminati.blogspot.com/2015/02/the-men-who-stole-world-be-sure-to.html if you're interested in some hard truths

• 3 months later...

Are you ready to wake up?, asks John Perkins

John Perkins - Confessions of an Economic Hitman... The Debt is NOT Yours to Repay

Published on Aug 26, 2015

"For the first time in history, we are all in this together"

• 3 months later...

Gary Lachman – The Secret Teachers of the Western World

MP3 : http://legalise-freedom.com/audio/LF176-Gary-Lachman.mp3

February 23, 2016

Gary-Lachman-3-166x166.jpg

Gary Lachman discusses his book The Secret Teachers of the Western World. This epic study unveils the esoteric masters who have covertly impacted the intellectual development of the West. Running alongside the mainstream of Western intellectual history there is another current which, in a very real sense, should take pride of place, but which for the last few centuries has occupied a shadowy, inferior position, somewhere underground. In this clarifying, accessible, and fascinating study, Lachman explores the Western esoteric tradition as a thought movement with ancient roots and modern expressions, which, in a broad sense, regards the cosmos as a living, spiritual, meaningful being and humankind as having a unique obligation and responsibility within it. This is in stark contrast to much of modern science, which sees the universe as a meaningless flow of matter and energy, and human beings as pointless accidents.

Previous interviews with Gary Lachman:
Caretakers of the Cosmos
Revolutionaries of the Soul

www.garylachman.co.uk

Archived