Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

Surely this is the time for the Ambassador to fulfill his promise to Ron?????

Let's see what happens. It is very worrying now that Ron is playing out his begging bowl routine on his YT channel.The promises of billions and trillions to save humanity have as expected come to nothing.Swiss Indo,OPPT,RV,GCR,GMOP funding all lies and deceit as we stated.

Be careful folks you are being fooled,taken for a ride.RVD is testimony to these lies and deceit. His life has not benefitted from his misguided efforts and faith in the dishonest.

Keep it real folks look through the spin,the hopium,the fake characters, the fake promises and the big talk.All the effort and wasted years pursuing the unachievable and listening to the agendas of the egotistic and self interested.

RVD has been taken in hook line and stinker and now he is promoting his own begging bowl.You just cannot make this up!!

RVD is living proof of why we need discernment and why FIU must look to protect the public from the frauds and the fraudulent.

Caveat Emptor!!

Posted and deleted by RVD under his latest begging bowl YT video as comment by FIU.This sums it up.For Ron this is too hard hitting!!

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ron says "Restoring my being, Committed to my Purpose" - Nov 5th video, 2015

Ron has taken to deleting anyone that challenges his version of reality. Even from people who are trying to help him. Here are the latest FIU File comments deleted this morning by Ron! As the Ambassador and friends like to say "We gotta see skin in the game". We see what happens to Ron for having followed blindly. He is now reduced to asking his viewership for donations to pay his bills even though it was he who did all of the foundational work that launched BML. Even the cabal pays a salary! Ron gets nothing from those that are coming to save humanity!

Yosan Pedro

Your case has proven beyond any doubt the truth about those renown self promoting individuals who promise funds to help humanity and their ambassadors ! the failure is also on the part of whoever refuses to admit them to public justice ! said

paradoxman316

+Yosan Pedro Yes, I was promised $5,000 that was never delivered, not any of it.

Toxic Reality

+paradoxman316 Then why not ask again Ron? I doubt the ambassador has time to even watch your videos anymore so don't assume he hears your distress call. He is chin deep with guests and a whole lotta other stuff now with Fish.

FIU FILE

+paradoxman316 Surely this is the time for the Ambassador to fulfill his promise to Ron????? Let's see what happens. It is very worrying now that Ron is playing out his begging bowl routine on his YT channel.The promises of billions and trillions to save humanity have as expected come to nothing.Swiss Indo,OPPT,RV,GCR,GMOP funding all lies and deceit as we stated. Be careful folks you are being fooled,taken for a ride.

RVD is testimony to these lies and deceit. His life has not benefitted from his misguided efforts and faith in the dishonest. Keep it real folks look through the spin,the hopium,the fake characters, the fake promises and the big talk.All the effort and wasted years pursuing the unachievable and listening to the agendas of the egotistic and self interested. RVD has been taken in hook line and stinker and now he is promoting his own begging bowl.You just cannot make this up!! RVD is living proof of why we need discernment and why FIU must look to protect the public from the frauds and the fraudulent. Caveat Emptor!!

FIU FILE

+Toxic Reality Ron should go onto a GF report and ask the Ambassador to pay him the 5,000,USD he has now publicly stated the Ambassador promised him.The outcome will be very interesting and will tell everyone a lot about the real agenda of GMOP and the Ambassador.

FIU FILE

+paradoxman316 Ron wake up and draw your own conclusions of the failure of the promise and the proof of funds being a forged and fraudulent WB document!!! Swiss Indo used the same documents. Ron we are trying to make you see Wake up!!

If you haven't read the Anastasia books, read them. They are great. Really great.

Can you tell us - is the Anastasia character real or fictional?

(giving children to Bears for care, says "fictional" to me)

Ron said:

"she is the most powerful and insightful individual on our planet today"

Is he losing his grip on reality?

Anastasia seems to be a fictional character:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Megre

I haven't read them - but some aspects of the story make me think she is clearly fictional.

Yet RVD is so obsessed by the books he would not even allow me to ask the question:

Is Anastasia fictional?

So I thought it might be worthwhile to explore the obsession in Russia and everywhere with these books

Here's a new thread: http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20425

GMOP needs to take a good look in the mirror

(The GMOP poster below has the arrogant tone and energy of the Reverend Williams)

Some comments from under this video

GoldFish Report No. 33, The Ambassador Welcomes Kabbalist Martin Hod to Talk Consciousness

FriarFrank Newborg : Nov 5, 2015

+Softlywinged : Ron Van Dyke is asking for help... And those old posters he has still not banned are wondering: Where is the $5000 promised by a certain Youtube personality?
FriarFrank Newborg
If he wants people to understand, the Ambassador needs to stop using falsified "evidence" for his claims, and stick to the truth. Then he might gain some support from intelligent folk, who have done their own research. Now he just undermines himself with the "evidence" he points to.
photo.jpg
+FriarFrank Newborg
Here's my take on it as I stopped listening to Ron months ago and just recently returned via a poster who brought things to my attention only to stop listening to Ron again. And here's why....he's not the only one with problems, we all have a story and if my problems were as small (compared to so many) as his are I'd be grateful instead of asking people to bail him out all the time.

If something was promised him then he needs to grow some balls and ask the person who promised him the money, not use his YT account to guilt trip him into giving it to him.

He calls him friend in one breath and tells the whole world how his friend let him down right after....childish...he needs to shut up about it...either he'll get it or he won't. He vacillates between he's my friend, I don't want to hear anymore about it while he tells everyone his friend isn't trust able and then blocks those who talk about what "he" brings up in the first place. I have no time for idiocy and question those who feel the need to be in his life....it's his lessons, not theirs...
. . .
I asked the Ambassador months ago to please do video's exposing truth and I got what I asked for. And I'm really appreciative of him for it. I"ll leave the rest up to the fates and it will be what it will be.

I for one will continue to enjoy these interviews as they're most informative and so is the Gold Fish Report posts on FB.
FriarFrank Newborg
I see many controversial topics on the GMOP channel. But is it TRUTH? I would not think so, until I have researched this ideas in more detail. I can tell you that like the Amba's WB documents, some of these ideas do not stand up to scrutiny. What always surprises me is how people are will to take onboard these "revelations" without researching them for themselves. Why are people so lazy, and so gullible? On Acore, we are doing the research on things like Free Energy, and finding some truth and some falsehood. So GMOP serves up the ideas, but is not helpful in testing them against reality
Softlywinged
+FriarFrank Newborg
I've only made it up to July reading Acore....quite eye opening....I can't tell you about the controversial topics as I believe this is the only one I've commented on but it's a topic I've studied my entire 60 years and it resonates with what I've learned within and not what I was "told" to believe ;)
Global Mission of Peace
Yesterday 11:16 AM
+FriarFrank Newborg . Newborg, your mind is used to indoctrination. You have stopped 'thinking' and 'contemplating' the possibility that your reality is not what you have been told it is. YOUR reality has been rammed into your head without you stopping and thinking about it. GMOP presents topics that encourage people to challenge their view of reality so they might wake up from their ignorance of being used as slaves for the ET and oligarch controllers of the planet. If you don't like what you see, please leave and don't the let door hit you on the way out! But you have crossed the line and have been harassing us and our other viewers who post here so now you have been reported. Please take your hate somewhere else. We are busy trying to do something constructive and positive on this planet. Take your dark energy and take a hike! YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE ANYMORE!
FriarFrank Newborg
Take a look in the mirror, GMOP.
You put out more misinformation than good information. You research nothing, answer no hard questions, and provide no solid evidence to back up your core concepts. In short, you behave in irresponsible way. And I think most people who have been reading here for sometime "grok" your game. At its best, Youtube can be a place to present a fresh idea, discuss and debate it, and discover more truth. I know how to do that - and it is happening on Acore everyday. But HERE??? What we see is half baked ideas that are NOT discussed properly, hard questions are not allowed, and good evidence is not provided. In short, GMOP behaves like a hodwinking operation, and not a place where a search for truth is happening. I believe that in the end, people get what they deserve, and I think GMOP is on a dark path right now.

GMOP strikes again - presenting another personality that they have NOT RESEARCHED

- and for which they allow no genuine discussion

GMONR_zps99azyfx4.jpg

GoldFish Report No 34, The Ambassador Welcomes Rev. Kevin Annett from ITCCS

Published on Nov 6, 2015

On GoldFish Report No. 34, The Ambassador welcomes Rev. Kevin Annett to discuss the mass genocide of indigenous children at residential schools in Canada, and his 20+ years of tirelessly trying to expose these atrocities and hold those responsible accountable through Common Law Grand Juries. To learn more about Reverend Annett's work and to support his work, please visit www.itccs.org, www.kevinannett.com and to view the documentary "Unrepentant" visit www.hiddennolonger.com. To learn more about the Ambassador's mission visit www.globalmissionofpeace.com.

Annett's claims have been debunked by Alfred Weber and others who know him well

- from under the video:

I'm done, Kevin Annett, the army of one...you people don't do your homework first...as you tell all of us to do...pity....4 hours ago you posted a hoax that's been going around the internet for quite some time about a 1500 year old bible on your fb wall and that's after posting beforeitsnews links....really?.....if you have no discernment how can you expect others to? I'll copy/paste this comment as I'm sure this will be deleted shortly. God bless you and may He take us all where we need to go....I won't be visiting here anymore.
+Softlywinged Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! We post information to think about......to .think about the possibilities that what you have been taught and told to you your whole life might just be false. It is up to the reader to decide for his/herself if this resonates with your view of reality. We are NOT main stream media. We are not here to tell you what to think or believe but to present information to expand your mind. Closed minded people are welcome to leave. If you don't understand why we post these stories then you don't belong here in the first place. It requires a mind to contemplate....like being in an art museum........you need to think about what this might mean to you and your view of reality, if it is real and if it is not. People are not used to 'thinking' .........capice?
+Global Mission of Peace That's kinda messed up to say.. Don't let the door hit you on the way out? really? I know the Ambassador knows Alfred Weber, he needs to ask Alfred about Mr K. Annette. On another note, are you guys saying it's OK to put out info that has been proven to be false? I mean, as a group trying to take the lead or show leadership, shouldn't there be validation of info? Or like the person said, how can anyone be taken seriously? Since I have an open mind, I guess I can go back to believing Neil Keenan? I don't mean any disrespect with what I say here.
thinking? And you think what this man has to say is truth? You don't know the first thing about investigating....why not do some of that first before you judge someone who has told YOU to look in the mirror? If not for this man, many would have been saved and instead he made a mockery of their cases because they believed in him....he's just another part of the cabal to make people think "someone" is doing something...like most of humanity does....put it in someone else's hands. Alfred exposed him for what he is....you interviewed him first, are you now saying Alfred was unable to reason? Expand ones mind??? No, you're here to sway and deter one from thinking period.....And may He take you where you need to go now
+Softlywinged : GMOP is not interested in real debate or discussion. Only in preaching to us, and lying about the background of their "fearless" leader. Just look at the pure arrogance and obnoxious way that statement is put: "Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! ... your whole life might just be false" - These can only be the words of Reverend Rada Williams, who knows so much from his studies of massage and music.
/ 2 /
I can see GMOP's comments now, and I see this: " We post information to think about.." Well, maybe to think about - but not to talk about, or defend from legitimate questions. It is a one-way process, with the dark Reverend Williams, with deep knowledge of massage, lecturing us about ideas that he has not researched and does not understand.

Global Mission of No Research - "the 000"
I like the look of this new seal - and it fits them!

They DO NO research (000), and WANT NO research done on their claims.

From here forward, I may refer to them as GMONR

GMONR_zps99azyfx4.jpg

I changed the Name of the other thread

Lies of the "Ambassador" & his Global Mission of No Research
> http://www.greenenergyinvestors.com/index.php?showtopic=20366

Global Mission of Peace in their own words (ctd.- comments from Kevin Annett's video). The word Peace is used as part of their name; am sure their mirrors reflect back pure enlightenment. These folks would win a congeniality contest in a heartbeat, but then again they're on a mission to wake up the world! Read below, lol.

maybe they've all been hypnotized by Crystal and can't "think" for themselves anymore? It might not all be a stroke that's made Ron all loopy

+Toxic Reality . Its your responsibility to assess if our reports are part of your reality or not. Why don't you put your research where your big mouth is and show us the proof that something is false so we can scrutinize your claims as you do to us. Only fair as far as I can see, Bro.
photo.jpg
+Softlywinged Show us your proof Big Mouth, that something we present is false and you win a gold star for the day! Alfred can also present what ever he wants, doesn't make it the truth just because Alfred says it. He is entitled to his opinion. We only present thought provoking information. It is meant to get your goldfish mind thinking for itself, instead of having the cabal think for you, Bro. If this is not part of your reality, then just keep on truckin'

photo.jpg

+Toxic Reality . You are toxic indeed. Show us proof that what we present is false and and you win a gold star also. Our job is to present thought provoking information to get your goldfish mind thinking for itself instead of the cabal thinking for you. Show us your proof so we can scrutinize your research. Unless of course you are simply a Goldfish and all you do is eat, shit and stimulate yourself once in a while?

CHARM Offensive ? How to build an audience

From the guy who wants to teach you about Business Plans

rada460_zpsgjfyt7um.jpg

Haha.

Yep. The dark reverend must be on a charm offensive

You might have missed the following comment because the Friar is banned there:

FriarFrank Newborg

Haha. Those who have some perspective on GMOP can see this clearly - but the newbees may get fooled... for a while.
Once they truly wake up, they will see that this enterprize, the Global Mission Of No Research (GMONR), appeals only to those who have Not Researched it

... And the conversation there continued beyond your quotes above...

FriarFrank Newborg
The proof of Falseness (and forgery) on the documents given by GMOP as "evidence" (supposedly to prove the "Amba" is who he say he is) has been given on Acore, and it is very clear - it is there for all to see. No explanations for why such obviously false documents were used has never been given
Toxic Reality
+Global Mission of Peace Hahaha WOW! You mad BRO? I mean WTF?
Looks like someone has to go back to Ambassador school and learn some fricken respect!...
Softlywinged
hahahahaha omg Toxic, I was going to go into detail of how they live in their own little gold fish bowl without taking the time to investigate or hear from those who were harmed ( and I'm not talking the judges sadly, there were lives lost ) and then realized after reading comments, why bother?
Your comment took me over the top with laughter LOL thanks......I'm awake now
Alithea Kella
+Softlywinged Welcome!

( more below )

Complete GMoP interaction with members of their audience tonight :)(interview with Kevin Annett, Nov 7, 2015): Oh, how sweet it is!

Softlywinged

I'm done, Kevin Annett, the army of one...you people don't do your homework first...as you tell all of us to do...pity....4 hours ago you posted a hoax that's been going around the internet for quite some time about a 1500 year old bible on your fb wall and that's after posting beforeitsnews links....really?.....if you have no discernment how can you expect others to? I'll copy/paste this comment as I'm sure this will be deleted shortly. God bless you and may He take us all where we need to go....I won't be visiting here anymore.

Global Mission of Peace

+Softlywinged Good bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out! We post information to think about......to .think about the possibilities that what you have been taught and told to you your whole life might just be false. It is up to the reader to decide for his/herself if this resonates with your view of reality. We are NOT main stream media. We are not here to tell you what to think or believe but to present information to expand your mind. Closed minded people are welcome to leave. If you don't understand why we post these stories then you don't belong here in the first place. It requires a mind to contemplate....like being in an art museum........you need to think about what this might mean to you and your view of reality, if it is real and if it is not. People are not used to 'thinking' .........capice?

Toxic Reality

+Global Mission of Peace That's kinda messed up to say.. Don't let the door hit you on the way out? really? I know the Ambassador knows Alfred Weber, he needs to ask Alfred about Mr K. Annette. On another note, are you guys saying it's OK to put out info that has been proven to be false? I mean, as a group trying to take the lead or show leadership, shouldn't there be validation of info? Or like the person said, how can anyone be taken seriously? Since I have an open mind, I guess I can go back to believing Neil Keenan? I don't mean any disrespect with what I say here.

Softlywinged

thinking? And you think what this man has to say is truth? You don't know the first thing about investigating....why not do some of that first before you judge someone who has told YOU to look in the mirror? If not for this man, many would have been saved and instead he made a mockery of their cases because they believed in him....he's just another part of the cabal to make people think "someone" is doing something...like most of humanity does....put it in someone else's hands. Alfred exposed him for what he is....you interviewed him first, are you now saying Alfred was unable to reason? Expand ones mind??? No, you're here to sway and deter one from thinking period.....And may He take you where you need to go now

Softlywinged

maybe they've all been hypnotized by Crystal and can't "think" for themselves anymore? It might not all be a stroke that's made Ron all loopy

Global Mission of Peace

+Toxic Reality . Its your responsibility to assess if our reports are part of your reality or not. Why don't you put your research where your big mouth is and show us the proof that something is false so we can scrutinize your claims as you do to us. Only fair as far as I can see, Bro.

Global Mission of Peace

+Softlywinged Show us your proof Big Mouth, that something we present is false and you win a gold star for the day! Alfred can also present what ever he wants, doesn't make it the truth just because Alfred says it. He is entitled to his opinion. We only present thought provoking information. It is meant to get your goldfish mind thinking for itself, instead of having the cabal think for you, Bro. If this is not part of your reality, then just keep on truckin'

Global Mission of Peace

+Toxic Reality . You are toxic indeed. Show us proof that what we present is false and and you win a gold star also. Our job is to present thought provoking information to get your goldfish mind thinking for itself instead of the cabal thinking for you. Show us your proof so we can scrutinize your research. Unless of course you are simply a Goldfish and all you do is eat, shit and stimulate yourself once in a while?

FriarFrank Newborg

Haha. Those who have some perspective on GMOP can see this clearly - but the newbees may get fooled... for a while.
Once they truly wake up, they will see that this enterprize, the Global Mission Of No Research (GMONR), appeals only to those who have Not Researched it

FriarFrank Newborg

The proof of Falseness (and forgery) on the documents given by GMOP as "evidence" (supposedly to prove the "Amba" is who he say he is) has been given on Acore, and it is very clear - it is there for all to see. No explanations for why such obviously false documents were used has never been given

Toxic Reality

+Global Mission of Peace Hahaha WOW! You mad BRO? I mean WTF? Looks like someone has to go back to Ambassador school and learn some fricken respect! Look as for me I never said anything derogatory or stated anything in a rude manner. I even stated at the end of my comment that I mean no disrespect. But what seems to be happening here is YOU, the real little Goldfish who don't seem to know shit about anything else but being a follower, needs to simply type in Alfred Weber and Kevin Annette. Anything I link here will end up in an approval box and it's then you can ignore it. Also it's isn't just Alfred who found out the truth. there were some innocent women and men who were told they were judges on his bullshit court of more bullshit. Ask your gal Kate of Gai as well. the list goes on! I think I will stop here and laugh my ass off some more. anyone here who had been around for awhile knows who I am and I mean nothing but good But I WILL expose Bullshit the minute I see it or hear it. Don't give your goldfish Finrot before they can even swim. SMH

Softlywinged

hahahahaha omg Toxic, I was going to go into detail of how they live in their own little gold fish bowl without taking the time to investigate or hear from those who were harmed ( and I'm not talking the judges sadly, there were lives lost ) and then realized after reading comments, why bother? Your comment took me over the top with laughter LOL thanks, I can now just laugh about this whole situation, including laughing at myself for ever believing any of this...and sadly I did....hook, line and sinker but after seeing who they just interviewed I realize that a real Ambassador who is part of the elite would have already known he's part of the cabal and totally insane to boot. I feel a partial responsibility for it was "bro" who wanted to know more and I led him to the Michael Tsarion video 'Earth is in Quarantine' and then wham, he's part of the "team" so try and not be too angry, we're just looking down into the fishbowl where he's been swimming with them....thank you for the laugh and thanks for all the research in Acore Friar and those who've contributed...I'm awake now

Alithea Kella

+Softlywinged Welcome!

This is not a Kevin Annett thread and I have not researched the man. I did watch the Alfred Webre video on Kevin and must say the evidence presented there against Kevin was flimsy so am not sure. I did watch an indigenous council meeting that mentioned Kevin not working with them anymore. It was done professionally so I couldn't tell if there were serious issues. The one thing I did find was a statement from the Sovereign Squamish Nation on Kevin Annett saying in stronger words they did not want to associate with Kevin, giving a real impression of serious issues beyond just disagreements.

I agree - the way the indigenous people react to him means more to me also, than Weber's comments

Still Annett does say some things that may be accurate

(MORE - additional posts under GFR#44):

580_Image_baby_spoon_feed.jpg

Global Mission of Peace

+Jenny Mayfair We are not here to spoon feed you like you are used to with the Cabal News Network. We are here to present information and have people start having a conversation about the likelihood that it could be part of your reality. I will teach you........why not have a conversation about the facts reported of the mass genocide graves of children found in Canada and what does that mean?????hummm let me think.....oh, it means peoples view of reality might need to change to incorporate the fact that there are evil rulers of nations who deliberately genocide their citizens and it is still ongoing today.......hummm...let me think further.....what should we do about this if it is true.???? Nothing? or should we put a stop to this????? If you are not having this dialogue in your head with your conscience and with others when you read this kind of information then you are part of the problem, not the solution.......attacking a persons character is a cabal tactic to discredit the story and cause confusion so people disbelieve it., thus they keep their deception machine going and keep us ignorant and that is how they control us........Do you get the point now.......We can not exit this deception matrix if you refuse to acknowledge you are in one. I hope this helps. We are not here to prove whether a story is true, we are here to encourage conversation about the possibility of it being true and what does that mean to your reality if it is. If you have read this then you have just learned something new.

FriarFrank Newborg

GMOP says: "We are not here to spoon feed you like you are used to with the Cabal News Network." That's untrue. GMOP does spoonfeed its audience. But it is simply different shite than the MSM shite. And in both cases, sometimes by accident, some truth gets through... GMOP is certainly NOT interested in conversation or discussion, they ban people for refusing to accept the shite GMOP is trying to stuff down people's mouths. Ask a genuine question, and you are in danger of a banning..

photo.jpg
Yep, I've said it before, I'll say it again - we are all both Student and Teacher. However, outside of the Matrix controlled system of education, it's not the Teacher that chooses the Student. The Student chooses the Teacher. If that Teacher is then rejected by Student after Student, then it's the Teacher who needs to look in the mirror.

That's especially true if you look through the eyes of the children coming through now. Just as Mary Rodwell informs, and I have witnessed myself, many seem to be incarnating with built in bullsh*t detectors.

I wonder if GMOP will reach out to her. She's really good friends with Alfred L. Webre & Simon Parkes (all 3 watch each others shows). BTW, on the subject of connecting with Simon and his massive following, how's that working out? 
+Global Mission of Peace What a load of crap! Are you reading off of a script or something? Talking about me being indoctrinated? are you Fricken kidding me? I been around this awakening a long time and now just because YOU were finally let into a group of people who claim can save the world, you think your somebody? All of you in this happy little bowl of fish are newbies! Or maybe you have sat around waiting for something like this to hopefully happen, sorta like Ron Van Dyke has.. And you talk about being spoon fed? wtf do you think is happening to you? I can't say it's fact for all of you but, I bet some of you do nothing else but count the minutes on your clock because you can't wait to get on your Skype calls.. Then you hide ignorance by saying people need to be open minded. Think outside the box is another thing your type say alot! And when I say YOUR TYPE, I mean YOU the person who wrote this because honestly my intuition tells me who it is writing this bullshit, but I can't be certain. You know what is f'd up about this dialog, Although I question certain things about the ambassador, I liked the message, but now with this bullshit, It's given me a sour taste in my mouth, and I don't like lemons! I don't see this going very far with mindsets like this.. but whatever.. can someone guide me to the next train wreck please? Anyone?
Toxic Reality
Aww.. Boo Hoo Comments were turned off.. Guess the REAL truth hurts..
Haha. They (GMOP) cannot take the Truth - it is damaging to their spin and their economic intentions - ie gather sheep to pay fees for useless seminars and unresearched content

THe Latest Hopium cause from RVD?

Ron has found a new prosperity scheme now: the WeRe Bank

11-08-15 - WE ARE THE VALUE - WeRe Bank

Published on Nov 8, 2015

Over the past several years I have been involved with several groups promising real change - RuSA, OPPT, SwissIndo and the Dragon Family-plan with the Ambassador. None of them have been able to accomplish what I expected - not one. Now, I am presented with WeRe Bank. It is based on the premise that we, as humans, really are the value - not money. As I've begun reading more, I learned that they have been around for 60 years - in Switzerland. More recently, thanks to Peter of England, it is becoming more widely known. It is now available in Europe, America and other places. I still have a lot to learn; but I am ready to get involved as soon as I can get answers to important questions. Here’s the link for those who want to learn more: https://www.werebank.com/

The good news is... He has said he wants to ask some questions first.
Let's hope he does some actual research, and asks some probing questions

"We, as humans, really are the value"

Truly, I wonder what THIS means - I think it means nothing.

There is no formal backing for the US Dollar, except the "trust" of people that the US will honor its promise,

to repay its USD debts.., But actually it will "repay" debts with in more promises: US Dollar fiat currency.

I suppose having a strong military, and the ability to tax those operating in a large GDP helps to support confidence in the Dollar.

But I think that may erode, and perhaps erode quickly, in the years to come

+paradoxman316 Take control of your emotions. Most people are hoping for a happy transition. Some are responding desperately because thinks are not happening quickly. Some may not understand the transition. Don't let it get to you. I know you mean well. We have the same understanding of this false system and the transition that is occurring. I would like to see and feel the ending of the cabal. Only time will tell. Hopefully our military; Pentagon, wakes up and does the right thing for the people.
photo.jpg
+Liberty 4 All A very serious issue! The Pentagon has "gone rogue", fighting Wars than benefit Israel and defense contractors, not the American public. Why does Ron NEVER discuss this important matter? Instead, he chases various bogus Free money schemes

So Ron has finally woken up and agreed in writing what Friar etc FIU and I have been saying.

Now we are off on another trail....

Where did you see that??

WeRe = Unbacked, and Unlimited promises?

...With no ability to exchange them for tangible items

The idiot Bike-King spent a year investigating

After researching this for over a year I ran across some interesting solutions to the Strawman/ownership of our names by the Corp. Using the UCC1 financing statements we should be able to reclaim our "corporation" and put it under a trust for the sovereign person we are... So if no other lean against the Strawman has been filed then the 100 billion dollar lean would have to be paid first before their claims can be. I found this very interesting and as far as I can tell seems logical given the way the Admiralty law system works. Any thoughts? Thanks for sharing. Namaste.

But less than 5-minutes showed me this:

(From the WeRe Website):
The WeRe Bank chequeing account from ReMovement provides you with
ASSURED DEBT ERADICATION ON ALL “PUBLIC SIDE OF THE LEDGER LIABILITIES” as follows:
CREDIT CARD DEBTS
BANKRUPTCY SETTLEMENTS
MORTGAGE RE-PAYMENTS
. . .
WeRe Bank will accept a promissory note from you to help you begin to understand the simplicity of a system of monetary exchange whereby you can trade energy (your own freely and independently given) for goods and services. In effect all that WeRe bank does is allow you to become your OWN BANKER in return for a membership fee to ReMovement.
. . .
How We Do it!

WeRe Bank’s principal trading asset is called the Re. It is a unit of space and time and has Value as it is “exchangeable” or trade-able.” Units are created through expenditure of effort over time and we hold these units “on account” and pay them out to our customers. The units are (energy × expended time = REWARD) based upon exceptionally sound principles of Albert Einstein’s (e = mc²), where m = mass, c = speed/time, e=energy (General Theory of Relativity). This equation, upon reflection is the only SOUND premise for a unit of exchange/currency in this world. Units are denominated in 2 skill/time classes:

The WeRe Banking System is a people’s banking facility as opposed to a “private corporation. Different in every respect it offers TOTAL TRANSPARENCY in all TRANSACTIONS and provides its customers, with a basic human right: “To earn a means of wealth exchange anywhere in the world, at any time of day or night, free from common hiring procedures, taxation and inflationary pressures, thus freeing our members to build meaningful wealth and freedom over time”.
UNQUOTE

That's more than enough to suggest this is a fantasy, backed by nothing.
Even the payment promises (that we call US Dollars) are backed by more than this.
We have confidence - so far - in the promises of fiat, because they are backed by an elaborate system which facilitates transactions - ie it allows people to exchange fiat currency for tangible items.

But this WeRe bank and its "currency" has no such value. Why spend more than 5 minutes looking into it?
Please tell me, readers, if I have missed something.

Thanks for posting that - I have just seen the warning too:

WARNING ! - WARNING ! - WARNING ! (this comes from financial authorities):
"We have received numerous reports from financial institutions, councils, utility companies and other businesses that have been presented with WeRe cheques by consumers attempting to pay off their debts. None of these institutions has accepted the cheques as legitimate payment. As such, while WeRe Bank does not appear to be carrying on any activities which require FCA authorisation, we advise any consumers considering dealing with WeRe Bank to exercise caution. We believe that you are unlikely to be able to pay any of your debts using a cheque from WeRe Bank. Instead, you may end up with additional charges from your creditors for late payment. You could eventually be subject to other sanctions such as County Court Judgements or repossession proceedings."
- from FCA in the UK

It is finally dawning on Ron that he has been used and abused...

WTF??? - (what a strange title btw)

11-09-15 - PLEASE PRAY FOR THE AMBASSADOR

Published on 8 Nov 2015

Before I recorded the video aired yesterday, I checked for new messages on Facebook. The one that drew my attention was a comment from the Ambassador. He called me a liar, saying he never promised me $5,000. Long-time listeners know that I have referred to that promise time and time again. All of sudden he claims there was no promise. To say that, and the exchange that followed shocked me is an understatement. In his defense, he has serious health issues to deal with in addition to maintaining his Goldfish Reports. Even though most of my friends warned me, I did not want to believe he was anything other than what he claimed. At this point, I'm not so sure. He needs our prayers, not criticism.

Ron is such an, er - ah. willing victim

:"He needs our prayers????" He's so ready to forgive this false "Ambassador"? - who now calls him a liar?

And by contrast, he banned those people who tried to warn him, and called them "trolls".

Such is how someone who lacks discernment, and worships false celebrities would behave

WAKE UP, RON. YOU OLD FOOL !

( A comment from under GF#44):

+FriarFrank Newborg​ ​ The whole issue is imploding on RVD as expected and as we predicted.Why people like Steve Devilim the opera singer,Sherri Beale etc are being taken in by this nonesense is beyond reason.There is a worship of a man who claims wealth through fake and forged docs, and does not keep a promise. The recent rhetoric of the GMOP shows we have on our hands some nasty mind controllers and wolves in sheep's clothing.This is going exactly as we predicted.Taking in to account the Ambassador illness?????
Is he looking soon to depart the scene?Have they received enough pitch fees for fantasy funding to move on under a new guise elsewhere with a new group?

It is coincidental that the Ambassador had a heart attack when everyone was in Hong Kong.We are sure this sudden illness must have been an unfortunate but timely reason for further delays in funding. Anyway just an observation. Many protagonists in this arena have sudden illnesses when called to perform on their promises.Its textbook!!

Another point is if the Ambassador is so illl is it not sensible if fees are being charged for him to continue hearing pitches and taking fees until he is better or until he gives a real and not fake proof of funds!!
(Comments from under RVD's video):

OH~! AND Who Else Needs Your Prayers, Not Criticism ...

+Yosan Pedro : Is Ron finally waking up?
He lets his "friend" rob him. And he banned those who treated him honestly. Ron should not make excuses for the phony Ambassador.
+Yosan Pedro Those blocked who's voice's have been silenced. (who needs prayers)
Ron, Do please wake up ! As we have been trying to tell you, the fake Ambassador used you.
His plan from the beginning was to steal an audience of people who have high hopes, but are easily deceived. Why else would he choose Ron Van Dyke as the person through which to "break" his story? He knew from Ron's past track record that he would not question him too deeply; and that Ron would be oh-so-ready to believe his odd claims and help get the hopeful message out, about funding humanitarian projects. However, once the Ambassador had created his GMOP panel of volunteers - including the Reverend Radagast, who even looks a bit like Ron - he could ditch Ron and still hold onto his audience of Goldfish. This may sound harsh, but isn't this exactly what happened? The only praying I will do is that, if he is really running a scam (which seems very likely), I do pray that the authorities will catch up to him quickly, and remove his schemes as a threat to innocent and good-hearted people. There have been many red and yellow flags raised since this drama started. but sometimes when the Hopium flows, people will find a way to ignore them.

Dr B - I wasn't only called a troll, lol. I was called delusional, psychotic, violent, ignorant, aggressive, and confused by Bo Mikael Lindstrom, applauded wholeheartedly by Ron Van Dyke who provided his YT channel for this purpose. As Sandie27 often says "You can't make this stuff up", lol.

Ron is surprised by Bo's potty mouth? No one is able to have a normal conversation and "disagree" with the Amba lest you suffer his wrath :). Let's add that RVD said I lack integrity, implying that I am a liar, lol. This is from people who supposedly uphold the truth.

Even if the Amba didn't promise RVD $5,000 doesn't anyone find it odd that Ron happily worked for months and months for the Amba and the Family for free and wasn't given one cent, even during his hospital illness? Is there real money there? It doesn't look it. Or, are they just cruel, well to do, heartless beings in the face of a friend's serious illness? Either way it speaks volumes! Judge me by my actions said the Amba.

Does anyone know whether the FB tirade was under Bo's real name? Or does he have an Amba's FB identity? I see GMOP cleaned up their comments section again and deleted audience input.

Archived