Ambassador, GMOP and Dragon family Fall short of Realistic Expectations

RVD has finally become a goldfish

GoldFish Report No. 8, The Ambassador and Panel Welcomes Ron Van Dyke to the GoldFish Report

?? Will listen later

• Replies 787
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goldfish Report # 8

Another preaching to the choir, some info. the vast majority of us are aware of & far beyond. It felt like a whole lot of nothing....once again.

Also, I felt a lot of masked arrogance & a lot of self centered, self promoting, also a lot of not so subtle, taking responsibility for any big event that has occurred on Earth presently. The whole thing seems so embarrassing to me. They don't really have any theme, direction, or clear mission. They are all over the place, & they talk down to us, as if we are newly awakened people.

Now the ambassador acts like he is one of us, hoping that the world will move in certain ways, as opposed to the way they are moving. When he first came out, he was more of a messiah type, & now, by the way he speaks, he seems to have no more influence in what will happen in our world, than we do(Not that we don't have any, because imho, we the people are the real top of the "pyramid," if there even needs to be a pyramid. We just have to awaken to our magnificence, & stop looking outside of ourselves for a messiah, & begin to get who & what we truly are, our true awesomeness.

Then we get another lecture on Hegelian Dialectic, Divide & Conquer, who's running the world, & even that wasn't answered, except in code. Then we have another lecture on crony capitalism, w/ the solution being the same thing, just using different words. What I feel we really need to shift to is a type of Volunteerism.

We were told that we have been disempowered for thousands of years, by our common enemy...so, what's new? Some preached Islam, some, their version of Christianity. We were told we are fully capable...yes, we know this. What are your solutions?! I still feel that New Earth Nation has more to offer, more organized mission, with all its flaws. What organization hasn't been infiltrated? We should be empowering them to rise above this, not just give up on them.

The ambassador says we should be focusing on trying to survive, not wealth, etc. Then he immediately says we have all the funds & tech, etc. that we need, but as George Carlin said, we're not part of the insider's club, & we ain't getting anything.

Oh, & what a coincidence, that Radagast just happened to be switched over to the replacement for Ron...How innocent.

Now the Ambassador says the hope of the world is China. The hope of our world wasn't supposed to be capitalism, it was supposed to be liberty & freedom of the U.S.A. inc.

That healing tank is not some tech breakthrough. Is that supposed to tease us? Where is all this real advanced technology, that we supposedly have had withheld from us?! I thought that the Dragon Family was to release that to us. It doesn't seem as if they have any more access to much more than we do.

So many suffering, & we have just one more group who say they are here to educate, inform, awaken us, yet no relief. HOPE. I like what the one lady(Lisa?) says, again, mostly a preaching to the choir, do they even know who their audience is? Are they positioning themselves so the mainstream, less awakened are exposed to this information? I agree w/ all of her info., but who is she, where did she come from, & what is she all about, what value is she offering to people who are as awakened or even more so, than she?

What was the purpose for Ron's appearance? Was any value created there, for anyone, even for him? What was that really all about? I think that they screwed him. period.

Some of us are truly suffering, & it's truly depressing to me. These projects should be to help us, not be one more money opportunity for those who are supposed to be aiding in our breaking free from enslavement. What would be so horrible about giving humanity a bit of a break? It doesn't have to be a disempowering event. There are times we can all use a bit of help, too, & that doesn't have to mean it's only welfare & disempowering to humanity. The cabal received enough breaks, 2nd chances, some debt forgiveness, but No, not for we the people. Even many of you are giving every reason you can, why we should not be given any "breaks," etc., almost if we are mind controlled, or are on the side of the cabal. Many are even starting to sound like the Ambassador, & others, such as Neil, etc., who when they first came out, they had a whole different story than what they have devolved into. Don't we have enough of that from the cabal?!

We have been disempowered for thousands of years, & it will take some time before we can come out of the trance & evolve, & a little help from our friends, in the process isn't such a bad thing.

It's not like I didn't like what they had to share, or that I'm not in rhythm w/ it, because I am, very much so...My question though, is, What value did they create? I want them to succeed, if they are authentic, & sincere. I wish them no ill will. Cause & effect is strict, so if one is not sincere & is harming any of us, they will pay gravely, even more so, than their handlers, or cabal themselves, as we were counting on the alternatives for TRUTH.

-Johnny

Wow!

Thanks, Johnny. And welcome to Acore

"...I felt a lot of masked arrogance & a lot of self centered, self promoting, also a lot of not so subtle, taking responsibility for any big event that has occurred on Earth presently. The whole thing seems so embarrassing to me. They don't really have any theme, direction, or clear mission. They are all over the place, & they talk down to us, as if we are newly awakened people..."

Yes. Or not even awake yet.

They are regularly insulting their audience - which is a poor way to build an audience.

I assume that most people on Acore are smart, and genuine truth-seekers. And unless they prove otherwise, I assume they might have something to share, and are here to look at the world, and share their research, on a "collegial basis" - and I usually find this to be true.

(I have come to regard both the Ambassador, and the "good" Reverand, as obnoxious and arrogant people, who are far less clever than they thing they are. If they were posting here, they would get they "who do you think you are?" treatment - and not just from me. The others are... probably.. well meaning lost souls.)

You are right, I think, the main purpose of these vague and rambling reports is to layout some very wide territory, so that if a "surprising" event occurs, they can make a claim that they predicted it.

The phony "ambassador" has a terrible track-record. His bonafides are laughable. My favorite "evidence" he provided was the running chicken cloud formation that he called a Phoenix, and from which he claimed that he and his bogus "family" somehow had a mandate from heaven. Another was the doctored UN documents, showing ridiculous amounts supposedly going to "the Red Dragon family". (Think about that. When have you ever seen an actual document committing money to "the Dragon family", the Smith family, or the Jones family. If you turn up with a passport saying "Smith", can you get a share of the wealth? How do you prove you are a member deserving a share? The docs are silent on this important issue. Thus: 'Tis bullfeathers.) These was some of the many things that alerted me to how bogus and shameless this guy was. Amazingly, people like Ron and Kev Baker continued to buy into his unlikely story. (They should have been embarrassed, stopped the interviews, and said, "We now have some doubts about his legitimacy: when he offered this nonsense to the world. Instead, they promoted his his story, like good obedient "useful idiots." So maybe the Ambassador is fully justified in showing such little respect to those who go on following him.)

Anyway, this fraudulent guy also said: "the family has taken over the Federal Reserve bank", and "there may be a debt jubilee before Chinese New Year." Neither of these things happened. Nor has the US dollar crashed, as he forecast. His track record amazingly poor. And the dupes who appear on the conference call, are only repeating things they hear elsewhere on the internet, or from proven unreliable sources like Dave Schmidt.

In fact, people should pay less attention to these clowns, and listen more to people like Harvard lawyer Daniel Sheehan, and maybe a fascinating internet celebrity like Simon Parkes, who answers questions more easily, and more clearly, despite having a very strange story himself.

If Sheehan is right, Pope Francis may make some revelations about ET's this month. and may also make an announcement about a Debt Jubilee in December. If I get that right, I won't claim nay special knowledge by Acore / GEI, but will instead point to the real source of the information. Isn't that how honest people are supposed to behave, rather than taking credit for other people's intelligence?

In this news, if it comes, there may be some sort of "break" for ordinary humans.

Dr Bubb and Johnny very interesting read thanks.

I have made many controversial comments over the thread on this issue over the past few weeks and as at today have not been proven wrong on any point I have made.

This whole issue has the well trodden facets of the fantasy humanitarian arena so rife with liars,egos,promises,non performance, delusion and fraud!!

The TVOP,Dave Schmidt and the Ambassador have all the facets above and no real progress is being made apart from the receipt to PayPal of project pitch fees to TVOP and workshop fees to Dave Schmidt and his ill informed workshops of lies and fantasy.

Yes we know people who have attended his workshops on a fact finding mission, blended in and found the entire thing delusional and ego central for Dave and Charla .

Lisa at TVOP seems on the face of it a very intelligent person but is taken in by the fantasies without question,or is she an intelligence plant infiltrating the organisation she seems to be taking control.Sheri appears nice but so taken in by everything.The world already has flotation tanks and the Dead Sea in Israel does have a bouyant sea already so nothing new here.Is her project really being funded or are they being hoodwinked with business licences in Hong Kong and open banks accounts to appear all is happening, but the money then never arrives which again is normal in the upfront fee arena in so called Humanitarian funding.

Rev Rad clearly has issues as does Dave Schmidt as their anger issues surface on logical questioning.

Now to the Ambassador who is changing the world,worth Trillions however is scared to show his face and not one promise has he kept or funded,nothing he says and promised has happened and no timeline has ever been met.

Lastly Randy Cramer clearly is mad and should shut up about ever going to Mars its made up nonesense end of story and those pandering to him are continuing the crutch drug he is clearly on.He is telling lies people please wake up!!!!!!!!

The reality is the above is not the True vision of Peace its the True Vision of lies and taking money to boot based on them.

The world is in crisis and always has been.There is a lot wrong but there are genuine people out there on the ground helping the refugees of Syria at present,the homeless,the infirm and those in trauma.For example my wife and I every evening walk through the streets of our home city finding the homeless and help them with food from restaurants,nearly all help!!!! It's little but something!!!

What would be a game changer is for Lisa,Schmidt,Radagast,RVD,Sheri and the AMB to leave their comfort zones of the great feel good rhetoric and YT get out on the streets and send us a Goldfish report live from a refugee camp,homeless shelter,food bank etc so we can see real action on the ground.

The vision of Dave Schmidt and the girlfriend Charla sitting in a luxury hotel and bragging with excitement about their trips from a totally self centered perspective is an insult to our intelligence and an insult to those in need.

These are my thoughts and based on hands on experience in watching over this arena for over 20 years.

Come on TVOP go out on the streets ,cut the BS and DO SOMETHING!!! or shut up and stop taking money under false pretences!!!!

Goldfish Report # 8

Another preaching to the choir, some info. the vast majority of us are aware of & far beyond. It felt like a whole lot of nothing....once again.

-Johnny

Wow!

Thanks, Johnny. And welcome to Acore

Dr Bubb and Johnny very interesting read thanks.

Good stuff, thanks :)

09-05-15 - MORE CONVERSATIONS AHEAD

I am glad to hear that Ron is branching out away from the Ambassador, who has become very boring for me.

It seems a shame that Ron has ignored some of the good suggestions that I and others have put to him about possible speakers.

It would be nice to heard Aristo again, but I do understand that he feels he needs a longer break

Keep the good comments flowing here, people!

Here's a comment from RVD's channel asking, Who does the Amba mean when he refers to "stupid people"?

photo.jpg
ciocod commented on a video on YouTube. / Shared publicly - Sep 4, 2015

I get the impression that when the ambassador says stupid people he's referring to the average Joe and Jane Godspark, which is way off for me because my definition of stupid people is eugenicist klepto satanists which is why I feel something like a war on ignorance is trying to treat the symptom instead of the cause which everyone knows, is mind control/social engineering. Also nice jab at the infowar, I'm sure they'll remember that when they invade msm and get onto satellite tv which is really going to reach all kinds of Godsparks " not stupid people " that will then become intelligent enough to mention glenn beck, sarah palin the bushes * AND * obozo instead of not ever mentioning the current muppet in chief. And I think that particular 'war on brainwashing" is going to be devastatingly victorious

+ciocod : Yes. I am afraid you are right.
These 2nd and 3rd hand opinions in these podcasts, are really not very interesting to listen to. Will these every get "down to business"? And what is business for them? I still do not know.
+ciocod When the "ambassador" says stupid people he is referring to those who actually believe he is a "ambassador" and not just a hoaxer!

Following on:

"It seems a shame that Ron has ignored some of the good suggestions that I and others have put to him about possible speakers."

One of the speaker-suggestions was Simon Parkes, who continues to release interesting video interviews, far more interesting than the pretenders at TVOP / GMOP come out with...

At 53 minutes, Simon Parkes speaks of the power of a focused meditation group, the "collected consciousness group"

Simon Parkes The Alien Agenda August 2015

He claims, in a low-key way, that they stopped CERN from working.

"They device suffered a fault in the cryogenic chamber"

(Some think that the real purpose of CERN is to open a portal that will allow beings to come to our 3D Earth

from "somewhere out there" - another dimension perhaps?)

Art Bell has done some experiments with the psychic power of his large audience

Is Simon going to prove to be a Pied Piper?

I would not rule it out... But I do think that since he encourages and answers all sorts of questions, his intentions look more honorable (at this stage), than the phony and close-lipped "Ambassador."

42-17955750.jpg

If the above drawing was the Amba, he would be followed by a school of Goldfish.

But given the lack of followers, it is more like this:

Goldfish-leaders_zpsu54gxkhm.jpg

Note the "brown nose" on RR

Thank you, Dr. Bubb, Sandie & Paddington. Actually, after writing it, I tried to delete it, but couldn't(I guess, no accidents...now it's out there, ha... a few of my thoughts, at least.), as I have been so confused about so much of this, & have held back.

I've been a "seeker of Truth" for many, many years, & I have come to a point where I can honestly say(as opposed to saying it because it's the "enlightened" thing to do), that I know absolutely nothing.

Friar invited me on here a while ago, and I did register, & have checked in, here & there, & feel that you are some very good people, to say the least, & I resonate w/ so many of the same people, videos, ideas, etc., as many of you here...but haven't felt very well, & going through some pretty heavy things(who isn't?!), & don't know how much I can participate, presently.

I have also, been so attached to the various groups, that sometimes I feel it better to just keep my mouth shut, especially since I am so easily swayed, & am one of those, filled w/ "hopium," though very sad to see what really goes on.

Thank you for making me feel welcome, & I wish all of you the very best life possible, & truly intend for a shift in our world, one of empowerment of all and a true celebration of each other. We all share in this mission, I'm sure...it's not just one man's.

"I have also, been so attached to the various groups, that sometimes I feel it better to just keep my mouth shut, especially since I am so easily swayed, & am one of those, filled w/ "hopium," though very sad to see what really goes on." - Excerpt, prior page

Hopium is not a bad thing... so long as you move to the next step, and do some serious research.

I think we are all allies in seeking a better and higher Truth.

We can share our Questions, including the Hard Questions here, and also the answers, if /when we get any.

The Future is our group project, and not something we should leave to shadowy elite families.

How dare they think they know better, and withhold so much information!. With that sort of approach, it is just same old /same old.

No new world, no new start.

Agree...and to have others, who value & exhibit reason, & a sense of rationality, yet are completely open, as it seems, is here on this forum, to share it with, makes it that much better, more effective, it enables, or empowers one to keep exercising those discernment muscles, which I feel always were, though now, more than ever, so very important. in our "information-crazy" world.

My intention, or personal challenge is to be, to the best of my ability, what I like to call, skeptically open.

Yes.

I think that is the right approach and attitude, and you are welcome here.

Feel free to ask questions if you think you have spotted a hidden agenda, or something.

As far as I know, Acore / GEI hasn't got one, beyond truth-seeking.

LOOK, Folks:

I really have to believe that this message from Daniel Sheehan is more important, more interesting, more inspirational,

than anything the fake "Ambassador" has ever said, or ever thought.

Mikael is simply not capable of thinking on this level:

Daniel Sheehan presents: Open Skies Ministry pt. 1 : Part-2 :

Published on 2 Sep 2015

An examination of the Theological and Philosophical Implications of Extra Terrestrial Life

(originally presented 2011... Below is a more up-to-date presentation):

Daniel Sheehan: Philosophical responses to "verified contact" part 1 :

Published on 10 Jul 2015

Daniel Sheehan at Contact in the Desert, May 2015; Monday Morning Workshop

Thanks again, Dr. Bubb! What a wonderful place, it is here. No, I don't spot any hidden agendas here, was kind of generalizing about our community, on a whole, & a number of us do overlap, but in our present culture, I guess we are always feeling each other out, & hoping for the best from each other...but you are right, we're not always going to get it right, but what is most important (to me, anyway), is sincerity, & being as responsible as we can, & that seems like Acore.

Love Daniel Sheehan, Simon, etc., have listened to many of their lectures, interviews, etc. Thanks. Some things seem confusing & even contradicting, at times, but I guess one takes a bit from here, a bit from there, & formulates one's own ideas, as we seek that wonderful, higher truth, you spoke so eloquently about.

Simon says Obama's a good guy, but controlled, etc. That's possible.

Dan says human caused climate change is real, & again, that's possible. One thing though, is for sure, we definitely haven't helped, & we can at least, clean it up, & try to get those new technologies, once & for all...Yes, who do "they" think they are?! I don't care how advanced some of them might be, they still need to grow the heck up.

Thanks, dear Ashllyne, great to see you here. Just got home...sheesh. :) Don't have much time, as you know, but I finally made it here, a bit. There's a very good, centered & wholesome feeling here, & a commitment to truth, not just believing any ol' thing, yet a sense of being open, though I can be swayed easily, at times. This place would probably keep me more in line. haha... Talk to you soon! Be well!!!

From the BBC: China jails 'Qing dynasty princess' farmer for fraud

A court in China has sentenced a woman who posed as a Qing dynasty princess in order to run a fraud scheme to 13 and half years in jail.

Wang Fengying had called herself "Princess Changping" and claimed to be a descendent of the Aisin Gioro Manchu royal family. She and her accomplice conned their victims out of more than 2 million yuan ($313,600; £204,100) within one year. They were caught in 2014 after one of her victims complained to the police.

Wang was also fined 500,000 yuan, said the Lianhu District Court in the central Shaanxi province on Monday. The accomplice, Yang Jianglin, received a 12-year jail sentence and a 500,000 yuan fine.

The Asian Gioro family ruled China from 1644 until the 1912 revolution that toppled the monarchy and installed a republican government.

Wang and Yang set up a fake company that bought large quantities of counterfeit US dollars and gold bars, which they told victims was just a small portion of Wang's assets. These rest was locked away, they said, and could not be released through usual methods. She said she needed money for "ensuring good relations" to unlock them as well as for delivery fees, according to a 2014 report on her arrest by CNWest news portal.

Investors were told that if they managed to help unlock these assets, the government would give them a reward three times the value. Among the items found during a police raid at Wang's office were 41 gold bars - it was not clear whether they were fake or real - ancient-looking keys, and a treasure map.

Unusually, the court ruling ended with a personal note from the unnamed judge, who said there was "no such thing as a free lunch". "I hope that members of the public, when encountering someone who says they have a far-fetched and mysterious personal history and who tells you that you can get a high return on your investment, keep an alert mind and not easily be swayed by the lure of money. "Think before you act. Perhaps in this way, you can steer clear of the traps laid by fraudulent cheats."

Dave Schmidt at one point was talking to a princess on his radio program. At least the Ambassador is not asking for fees to 'unlock' the gold he claims the Family has, but we can be very wary if he does.

Thanks Red Panda.

As FIU File have been saying for months the arena of fantasy finance is rife with scams and fraud.

DS and TVOP need looking at forensically and everything they say should be questioned again and again until the truth comes out.

There have been so many lies and fantasy claims as to ring alarm bells.Coupled with non performance!!

Tread carefully with this lot.

Keep real!!

Great Find, Panda

_85441960_sanqin.jpg

Wang (centre) claimed she was descended from an ancient Manchu royal family

Wang and Yang set up a fake company that bought large quantities of counterfeit US dollars and gold bars, which they told victims was just a small portion of Wang's assets.

These rest was locked away, they said, and could not be released through usual methods. She said she needed money for "ensuring good relations" to unlock them as well as for delivery fees, according to a 2014 report on her arrest by CNWest news portal

When I read that, I too thought this might be the same "princess" as DS had been speaking too.

No doubt, she would have wanted to test if DS and his (paying) audiences could be brought into her scam.

I find it odd that she chose a name from history and from Chinese opera - adds to the fantasy element, I suppose

princess_changping__the_last_royal_blood

Princess Changping (长平公主) (1629–1646), birth name Zhu Meichuo (朱媺娖), was the second daughter of China's Chongzhen Emperor(崇祯皇帝) and the only one who survived to adulthood.

Changping was the last princess of Ming Dynasty. Her father, Emperor Chongzhen, chose Zhou Xian to be her husband. But soon after the throne was taken in a rebellion, Chongzhen ordered his family to commit suicide. She resisted, resulting in the Emperor severing her left arm. In 1645, Changping asked the Shunzhi Emperor of Qing Dynasty for permission to be a nun. The emperor refused and married her with Zhou Xian. She died one year after the marriage.

Changping has had a greater impact on folklore and popular culture than history, such stories revolving around the concept that she somehow survived her early death.

> http://history.cultural-china.com/en/48History6057.html

I haven't bothered to listen to this but others might

http://kevbakershow.com/red-dragon-ambassador-immigration-ww3-chinese-explosions/

RED DRAGON AMBASSADOR: SECRETS OF IMMIGRATION CRISIS, CHINESE EXPLOSIONS & JUBILEE REVEALED

I listened for a while, and it led me to a nice restful sleep.

From memory, Kev Baker said very little, and there were no secrets, only a rehash of the news.

it is becoming more and more obvious that the fake Ambassador is no insider, and has no special knowledge.

He claims to have spoken to the Pope, but I would be amazed if the Pope had any idea who he is, or who the Red Dragon family might be.

Kev Baker is a fool to participate in this scam. Maybe someone can ask him why he "leds face" to this phony? It only diminishes his own credibility

When I read that, I too thought this might be the same "princess" as DS had been speaking to.

No doubt, she would have wanted to test if DS and his (paying) audiences could be brought into her scam.

This was the time when Dave was heavy into the intrigue of meeting various persons connected to one family or another. There seems to be lots of stories of gold, treasure, etc. with Chinese connections. The intrigue helps draw listeners, but Dave has not been mentioning the Dragon Family near as often as he used to. Maybe that angle is running out of gas. There was no Jubilee around the Chinese New Year (at least not one that made any visible difference). TVOP is dragging on with not much to show as yet. There has been no significant changes or neutering of "the cabal" that Dave was so fond of saying. When he was hot on the trail of the Dinar, he would always have lots of callers to his radio program. Now, he has to fill airtime chatting with Charla, as the intrigue with the Ambassador is also fading.

Now he has turned to talking about becoming debt free and the perpetual upcoming changes that so many speak of and are hoping for, but seem to be a moving target. Dave was quite convinced that 2012 would usher in a new age, then he was certain the RV would change the lives of many, now he is talking about getting one's finances in order. One way to look at it is he is getting closer to reality - changing what we are able to change, rather than waiting for grand cosmic events or saviors of one kind or another. If these grand events happen, great, but putting one's life in a holding pattern, and waiting, is not working out so well.

" When he was hot on the trail of the Dinar, he would always have lots of callers to his radio program.

Now, he has to fill airtime chatting with Charla, as the intrigue with the Ambassador is also fading..."

Yep.

I notice that he has not yet been invited to the "party" at GMOP either.

He keeps making videos promoting his seminars, but it does seem that he is not getting as many "punters" as he once did

There's definitely some "room at the Inn"... in his post-Amba world

Sept. 26th, Santa Ana, CA Workshop

No doubt Dave will provide more spin,more nonesense,more lies and more moving targets.

Do you remember his statements saying the RDF have taken over the Federal Reserve and the Cabal are being neutered and the Jubilee that never happened.Also his claim that his mother was abducted by aliens!!! What rubbish!!

His promises and timelines never met.

His promotion of TVOP and the 100 USD pitches and the RDF are funding worldwide projects now.Never proven and I believe is not true!!!

Major world issues that can only be told to a few in a hotel in Santa Ana and not on the internet that he courts so beautifully for his workshops ,Radio programme and YT updates.

Time Dave to get real.Come on really do something meaningful!!!

Time to really put up or shut up!!

Archived